Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i don't like bittrex at all  (Read 1967 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:44:11 AM

I don't see Guldencoin on Poloniex
I don't see Guldencoin on Cryptsy
I don't see Guldencoin on Mintpal.

The other exchanges are all in bed with coin creators. The dev for paycoin(Deppj) gave Cryptsy a backhand to get on there. Paycoin has been dead for over 6 months and still on cryptsy.lol

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 03:44:15 AM

An exchanges only job ia to ensure you receive what you paid for

If you need someone to hold your hand with your money, get out of crypto

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:03:24 AM

Ya well Jshock still owes me an apology for Trolling on me here and trying to bully and harass me on Cryptsy chat
and if they are going to ban me from Cryptsy Chat i want a refund !
They should give me lower trade fee's etc. if i can't use the chat feature..
i am paying for the service and only getting part of what i paid for.. i pay when i pay their fee's etc.

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:21:05 AM

Ya well Jshock still owes me an apology for Trolling on me here and trying to bully and harass me on Cryptsy chat
i am paying for the service and only getting part of what i paid for.. i pay when i pay their fee's etc.

There is no subscription or purchase price. Trade fees are to ensure you receieve the coins your purchased. Nothing more, nothing less. They owe you nothing

Once again, your point is, while whiny as always, invalid

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:31:37 AM

i don't like bittrex at all
because this exchange adds all of new coins no matter if it's a scam just for making more money.
they just remove one coin if this coin is a scam then let the investors bear the loss. this is too bad for investors.
the exchange is too irresponsible.

So, you are trading scam coins because the exchange made you trade them? Do your diligence and don't blame others for personal investment choices. The only responsibilities that exchanges have are:

- coin / user account security
- ensuring that the products listed accurately reflect the underlying true products - aka, not allowing some retarded MST coin instead of Mastercoin (MSC).

The rest is up to you.

and like what ? Poloniex adding SRC ? LOL
they REALLY didn't give two shits that SRC was already on a every exchange on the planet since mid last year
when i told them and the coin cloner dev they are adding Source Coin with used trade symbol.. they were not interested in hearing about it LOL
i felt sorry for anyone arb'ing SRC from there seeing cheap prices only to find out they would have bought an IPO scam coin clone from Poloniex
instead of the old legit and honest coin SRC
So yeah in that respect it should be a product accurately listed and the first step is not reusing Trade symbols  Roll Eyes

you know what ? I agree with you..
any of those dumb ass little morons who lost money at Gox are fucking idiots who didn't use their due diligence
jeez i am tired of hearing about GOX whiners who blame others for personal investment choices.  Roll Eyes
I started this shit over a year ago and i heard LOTS of warning signs all across the web on crypto-news sites and this forum and various troll boxs
endless horror stories about endless problems..... BACK THEN !
AND... i heard of and knew what YOU GOT GOXED meant back then when i started too !
AND AND.. i have spent the last full year telling people like a broken record to avoid them and they always mouthed me off an defended GOX.
So i warned them and they HAD to hear the complaints..
BUT... "due diligence" Free Market... yadda yadda....
So fuck em and all their whining.. i will not have sympathy for them !

Took me a long time like with Poloniex and SRC to get Coinmarket cap to add an asterisk too eh..
before that i guess well uhhhhh "due diligence" ??

Hmm i wonder if Berni Madoff and his staff who were convicted of running Ponzi schemes used the ""due diligence"" defense in court ?
if they did ? ..it didn't work LOL

HONK HOOOOOOOONK
The clowns are out and the Crypto-Big Top Lights are on and they are all piling out of that little car with big shoes clomping around..
The Crypto-Clowns are here everyone hoooray Smiley
Cloning coins "for fun and profit" as coin cloner legend Shakezulu said in his Scrypt Cloning Guide at devtome
Note: he was the guy who made Cryptsy staff member Mullick his coin clone BottleCaps that was added to Cryptsy last year
well.. among his maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany coins that is lol
But hey.. "due diligence" ?

Same Shakezulu and Crytpsy friends who released CENT on Cryptsy chat and then promptly added it to the Cryptsy exchange (not posting an ANN here)
And the same Shakezulu cryptsy clone bum buddy back room boy who posted a suspicious wallet update to cent that can be seen here..
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/824864222d7d7997ce4b7f6dc2d289b9764185d2f8a0c9d8a0e3b89743aba86c/analysis/1388254738/
And yeah i downloaded it directly from the official servers myself too !
And they also did not update the source code on the official servers for that Virus report link for the precompiled windows qt wallet.
So a precompiled wallet updated was posted on the official cent site and the source code as not updated for it..
that report was posted by me once or twice and i was mouthed off and ignored by the community (no one cared)
funny part was i was tipped off by a secret mole of the back room boys who told me to look at it.. he found that not me LOL
and then a while later some other guy was announced as taking over CENT
and yeah they said the same thing for CAPs too lol  Roll Eyes
"due diligence" ?

hmm i wonder HOW MANY coins listed at Cryptsy were made by Shakezulu ? or how many other names he uses ? LOL  Roll Eyes
You don't see the name Shakezulu too much these days do ya guys hahhah
I guess he "retired" from crypto and making coins for Cryptsy staff ?
That's ok Cryptsy always has iGotSpots to help them make coins.. cough cough TIX/Tickets  Roll Eyes
hmmmm.. LOL

"due diligence" i suppose huh ?
Maybe shakezulu should have made his coin cloning guide titled ""due diligence" for fun & profit" ?  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:37:24 AM

There is no subscription or purchase price. Trade fees are to ensure you receieve the coins your purchased. Nothing more, nothing less. They owe you nothing

for one thing your wrong..
and 2nd of all they should refund me half my fee's etc i am only getting part of the service i am suppose to get !
and 3rd'ly i don't need any cocky lectures from you about how exchanges work.. i have been doing this Altcoin thing way longer than you coin cloner !

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:43:21 AM

bittrex took good spot on the market fast

yolo
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:42:19 AM

for one thing your wrong..
and 2nd of all they should refund me half my fee's etc i am only getting part of the service i am suppose to get !
and 3rd'ly i don't need any cocky lectures from you about how exchanges work.. i have been doing this Altcoin thing way longer than you coin cloner !

I am very much not wrong. I also guarantee that your last sentence is extremely inaccurate

Chances are no matter what coins you have, you are holding a coin I've been involved with. So you're welcome

By the way, Cryptsy couldn't care less about your .3 BTC monthly trading volume, minnow

okbitcoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

Every alt-currency exchange is full of shitcoin, so what's the problem? 
tonycrypto

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

Every alt-currency exchange is full of shitcoin, so what's the problem? 

Agree, mostly take fee to add new coin, they don't think about investor.
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:32:47 PM

I don't see Guldencoin on Poloniex
I don't see Guldencoin on Cryptsy
I don't see Guldencoin on Mintpal.

The other exchanges are all in bed with coin creators. The dev for paycoin(Deppj) gave Cryptsy a backhand to get on there. Paycoin has been dead for over 6 months and still on cryptsy.lol

For what it's worth, NLG has been on the new CryptoRush 2.0 for a while now, most volume @ bittrex though...

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

I just wish Bittrex would get on the ball n add HUC.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:02:56 PM

I like Bittrex its my favourite exchange.

I think they offer the most user friendly site.

Just because they list certain coins, you don't have to buy them Wink.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

It is a nice site, not bitching about my details like cryptsy. (and not as laggy).
But it has no market order option, only limit orders, why??? Huh

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: