Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltcoinWarehouse is looking for investors! [TRUST VERIFIED] [100% return+shares]  (Read 2604 times)
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:21:36 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:30:10 PM by AltcoinWarehouse

Hello everybody,

We are looking for investors for our latest project. Check out our topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758461.0
The topic also has a link to our whitepaper, and a link to our Coinsource trust verification.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post here or send us a PM.

We are hoping to make a huge impact in the altcoin world and he could really use your help!

Thanks in advance.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:41:04 AM

Hi there,

I've read through your topic / whitepaper and it actually seems like a great idea. It's a shame I don't have the funds to invest at the moment. So it basically comes down to people getting 100% of their investment back through a coupon they can spend om pretty much everything?

Thanks for the compliment! We are really working hard to make this happen. We are currently beta testing the payment gateway.

Yes that is exactly what it comes down to. All investments above 1 BTC will get a 100% return coupon they can spend on everything Coolblue has to offer. You can see their product assortment here: http://www.coolblue.nl/ons-assortiment (it's a Dutch based site so you'll need to translate it). They sell pretty much anything, from computers parts, laptops, tablet to sport supplies and household items.

Coolblue is really excited towards our idea but we can't start a partnership until we are officially licensed as a Ltd. We are based in Belgium (an Ltd. is called a BVBA here). You need a starting capital of €18,550 in order to qualify for becoming an Ltd. We are bringing in €9000 of our private capital but that's not enough (which is why we need investors).

More info about the Ltd. can be read here: http://business.belgium.be/en/managing_your_business/setting_up_your_business/company_types/private_limited_liability_company/

Since we will be a registered company we can also be held legally responsible so we hope that this will 'convince' investors that their investment is safe. Feel free to post more questions!
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:54:51 AM

I forgot to add that the annual profits, as described in the topic I posted, can be paid in bitcoin, any altcoin of the investors choice or fiat. I can understand that some might find this project interesting to invest in, but don't like altcoins. We don't want to exclude anybody from this IPO so we are offering all payment options.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Sounds promising Grin. I might make an investment soon!

Thank you!!
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:07:06 PM

I've sent 0.5 BTC as investment. Here is the tx id: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/9b6747f8598e6b0e540f8089cab86ca68aa7f081eead1d93a2f06fec8bea1310

It's not much but it's all I can miss at the moment. I really have high hopes for this project. This could really change the whole altcoin economy!

Thank you for your support!
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:16:00 PM

The AltAccountWarehouse?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:49:02 PM

The AltAccountWarehouse?

I'm sorry but do you mean by that?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

We are now Trust verified by Coinsource !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758461
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:10:48 PM

Updated OP title.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:29:43 PM

Topic moved to lending section
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:40:22 PM

Our investors overview so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pgcBj43yZNYkRLsY1jMEvrXYgBNiWH4oXUdD8rpVeXk/edit?usp=sharing
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:30:28 PM

Our public beta is going live in the next few days. Stay tuned!
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

Bump.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:17:38 AM

Any word on the public beta? I am really looking forward to seeing the website and testing it out.

We are currently finishing up our closed-beta test on our live servers. We are striving to launch the public beta in the next few days. We will support 5 altcoins during the public beta:

- BlackCoin
- Greenbacks
- RawCoin
- Halcyon
- BitcoinDark

Feel free to post more questions or send us a PM for more info!

AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:17:02 PM

We have received another 0.07 BTC investment!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:11:37 PM

What returns do you offer on an investment and over what period of time?
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Everything is explained in our topic (you can find the link in the main post).

Investments over BTC1 will get a coupon worth 100% of the initial investment.
Investments under BTC1 will get a coupon worth 75% of the initial investment.

These coupons will be sent to all investors after we launch the final version of our webshop (we're starting the public beta very soon!).

Every investor will get their fair share of our annual profits. We will give 40% of our annual profits to our investors.

We will calculate that share with the following formula:

Share value = 40% of the annual profit x total IPO investment %.

The reason why we need such a high total investment is because of our official Ltd. registration. We are based in Belgium and according to the Belgian Law we need to have an 18,550 euro starting capital, of which we will invest 9,000 euro out of our private captital. Visit this link for more information about the registration:

http://business.belgium.be/en/managing_your_business/setting_up_your_business/company_types/private_limited_liability_company/
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:58:20 PM

These coupons will be sent to all investors after we launch the final version of our webshop (we're starting the public beta very soon!).

Every investor will get their fair share of our annual profits. We will give 40% of our annual profits to our investors.

The reason why we need such a high total investment is because of our official Ltd. registration. We are based in Belgium and according to the Belgian Law we need to have an 18,550 euro starting capital, of which we will invest 9,000 euro out of our private captital. Visit this link for more information about the registration:

http://business.belgium.be/en/managing_your_business/setting_up_your_business/company_types/private_limited_liability_company/

I understand. When would my first bitcoin interest repayment be for a loan? Next year?!
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:18:48 PM

I understand. When would my first bitcoin interest repayment be for a loan? Next year?!

We prefer to pay the interests anually, but we can also pay them quarterly if our investors prefer that. So that would mean your first repayment will be after 3 months.
AltcoinWarehouse (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:39:20 AM

Our payment gateway public testing is LIVE !!! See our main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758461.msg8697660#msg8697660
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: