Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361292 times)
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:45:26 PM

Lol, looks like I have to ignore you on two sites now Jayke.

Why? He said truth! Thats what I fought, just refused to write as had a lot of anger! It sickenss me to see people bending over and thanking him for telling absolutelly nothing and evading questions.  Ignore person for legitimate, constructed, evidence  based and logical reasoning, ignore person for putting 2 and 2 and getting 4?
What is wrong with you?

We both have our opinions both those who have lost faith and those that keep faith, the unfortunate fact is those who have lost faith have a lot more evidence to base their arguments on, those who keep faith just throw idle insults/retarded responses to clearly specific examination based upon the apparent facts. Another reason like briefly stated above people who have a lot to loose are finding it hard to stop believing, and those swaying peoples opinions (like myself) are automatically seen as a troll/bullshiter/timer waster, its a natural defense if you don't want to believe something simply shut away everything that changes your perspective which is what he is doing.

This is not a case of our side (unbelievers) vs their side (believers) this is about staying united and offering each other support as gay as it sounds.. One thing I do know is one of the sides are going to be abruptly shocked in the following;

Believers - If they are proven wrong, and by this I mean its facts that Cristian has scammed us we technically 'win' this overly stretched out bitch fight yet we all loose because we have no money.

No believers - If Cristian pays out we are going to be stormed down without hours, labeled as trolls, insulted, 'HAHAHA you so wrong, you so wrong'. Although we get paid we look like idiots even though we are supporting a side with a lot more evidence to support it.

Its like covering your ears and going "lalalalalalalalalalalala, its not a scam, lalalalalalalalalalalala, Chriss works in his mistyrious ways, all praise Chris! lalalalalala"

Exactly.

I give up to be honest. I have tried to open people's eyes to what is happening to them and their money, but they are so deep in denial it will not go through. A psychologist will tell you it's a perfectly normal human defense mechanism. Choosing to ignore the facts because they know they will lead to a truth they don't want to hear. It is mainly the biggest shareholders that are unable to admit the truth, and it is understandable to an extent. However, I'm fed with being called names now, and insulted for pointing out obvious facts.

I will sit back now and just watch the drama unfold - watch their opinions gradually change week by week, their optimism (very) slowly dwindling until the realization that they were wrong all along falls into place bit by bit. It is definitely entertaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

Why? He said truth! Thats what I fought, just refused to write as had a lot of anger! It sickenss me to see people bending over and thanking him for telling absolutelly nothing and evading questions.  Ignore person for legitimate, constructed, evidence  based and logical reasoning, ignore person for putting 2 and 2 and getting 4?
What is wrong with you?

We both have our opinions both those who have lost faith and those that keep faith, the unfortunate fact is those who have lost faith have a lot more evidence to base their arguments on, those who keep faith just throw idle insults/retarded responses to clearly specific examination based upon the apparent facts. Another reason like briefly stated above people who have a lot to loose are finding it hard to stop believing, and those swaying peoples opinions (like myself) are automatically seen as a troll/bullshiter/timer waster, its a natural defense if you don't want to believe something simply shut away everything that changes your perspective which is what he is doing.

This is not a case of our side (unbelievers) vs their side (believers) this is about staying united and offering each other support as gay as it sounds.. One thing I do know is one of the sides are going to be abruptly shocked in the following;

Believers - If they are proven wrong, and by this I mean its facts that Cristian has scammed us we technically 'win' this overly stretched out bitch fight yet we all loose because we have no money.

No believers - If Cristian pays out we are going to be stormed down without hours, labeled as trolls, insulted, 'HAHAHA you so wrong, you so wrong'. Although we get paid we look like idiots even though we are supporting a side with a lot more evidence to support it.

Its like covering your ears and going "lalalalalalalalalalalala, its not a scam, lalalalalalalalalalalala, Chriss works in his mistyrious ways, all praise Chris! lalalalalala"

Exactly.

I give up to be honest. I have tried to open people's eyes to what is happening to them and their money, but they are so deep in denial it will not go through. A psychologist will tell you it's a perfectly normal human defense mechanism. Choosing to ignore the facts because they know they will lead to a truth they don't want to hear. It is mainly the biggest shareholders that are unable to admit the truth, and it is understandable to an extent. However, I'm fed with being called names now, and insulted for pointing out obvious facts.

I will sit back now and just watch the drama unfold - watch their opinions gradually change week by week, their optimism (very) slowly dwindling until the realization that they were wrong all along falls into place bit by bit. It is definitely entertaining.

Nah, it s all gonna be over in 6 days time. Nobody s gonna expect anything after that deadline.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:24:09 PM

What is wrong with you?

Exactly.

Nah, it s all gonna be over in 6 days time. Nobody s gonna expect anything after that deadline.
I wouldn't bet on that  Grin there are material for keeping it alive for at least 2 or 3 months
Now, things which don't happen are seen as update.  Shocked
The cron job didn't update the farm payout because of the maintenance (even though it doesn't reflect on ltc hashrate  Grin yup he is mining some highly profitable secret scrypt coin... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
JaykePC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:48:55 PM

if he started to pay again, then it is mind blown to the non believer but anyway from what i read about the Q&A it is merely a stalling tactics once again

he write that balance will be cleared by wave max is next week, means that there should be few accounts that should have their coins there before next week i guess, so we will just see

I somehow highly doubt that, my prediction would have to be next week clearly not the exact 7 days he mentioned our accounts will have an updated balance. People will of course go crazy, saying 'ha fuck you non-believers' yet lets see how long to actually takes to withdraw/receive withdrawals if EVER.

Not a wave. A tsunami that washes away all the coins. He will say it was not his fault but mother nature did it.   Undecided

Indeed.

I cant wait till next week for another stalling tactics, than all the fanboy will keep on saying, give that man a break he is doing what he could Tongue i will grab some popcorn for next week

So true to be honest, each week he comes up with more bullshit and people continue to be dragged on by it.

I know mate, anybody who speaks against the gestapo gets a mouth full, well like I said let them continue day dreaming together instead of facing reality if that makes them feel better, oh and your right about the psychologist. Notice how none of them post on this thread anymore instead keep it on fairyland.

If I had 1BTC for everytime I heard this I would not still be here. I am 100% sure people said this on the previous deadline, and the deadline before.. Just because hes come onto the forums for a Q+A what suddenly reestablishes his legitimacy, all he has done is breath the bullshit words he has continued to do for the past 8 weeks.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

if he started to pay again, then it is mind blown to the non believer but anyway from what i read about the Q&A it is merely a stalling tactics once again

he write that balance will be cleared by wave max is next week, means that there should be few accounts that should have their coins there before next week i guess, so we will just see

I somehow highly doubt that, my prediction would have to be next week clearly not the exact 7 days he mentioned our accounts will have an updated balance. People will of course go crazy, saying 'ha fuck you non-believers' yet lets see how long to actually takes to withdraw/receive withdrawals if EVER.

Not a wave. A tsunami that washes away all the coins. He will say it was not his fault but mother nature did it.   Undecided

Indeed.

I cant wait till next week for another stalling tactics, than all the fanboy will keep on saying, give that man a break he is doing what he could Tongue i will grab some popcorn for next week

So true to be honest, each week he comes up with more bullshit and people continue to be dragged on by it.

I know mate, anybody who speaks against the gestapo gets a mouth full, well like I said let them continue day dreaming together instead of facing reality if that makes them feel better, oh and your right about the psychologist. Notice how none of them post on this thread anymore instead keep it on fairyland.

If I had 1BTC for everytime I heard this I would not still be here. I am 100% sure people said this on the previous deadline, and the deadline before.. Just because hes come onto the forums for a Q+A what suddenly reestablishes his legitimacy, all he has done is breath the bullshit words he has continued to do for the past 8 weeks.

i dont know if anybody actually tried to purchase things from the shop ? i saw gen2 is purchaseable i guess, so if my calculation is right then this week will be like experiment week for him, like people said " testing the water " to see if people still believes him after the Q&A, but i doubt that anyway, no one is fool enough to purchase things after that stupid Q&A

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:56:59 PM

i dont know if anybody actually tried to purchase things from the shop ? i saw gen2 is purchaseable i guess, so if my calculation is right then this week will be like experiment week for him, like people said " testing the water " to see if people still believes him after the Q&A, but i doubt that anyway, no one is fool enough to purchase things after that stupid Q&A
no it isn't true, every item of the shop are reported as out of stock and actually he said he won't reopen the shop for the moment...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
schernikau

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:06:59 PM

Order #KA-*****AS was placed on December 31, 2014 and is currently Processing.

Product    Total
ASIC share 3K0 × 1      899.00$   
Cart Subtotal:    899.00$
Payment Method:    Bitcoin Payment
Order Total:    899.00$

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:20:20 PM

Product    Total
lol you placed an order the 31st ?  Shocked

djm34 facebook page
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:24:11 PM

Product    Total

Why dude? Why? He stopped paying mid December and 15 days later you still send him money. Why?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Warbigold

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:31:06 PM

The 5 Stages of Grief

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

So where are we ?
JaykePC

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:38:24 PM

The 5 Stages of Grief

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

So where are we ?

Stuck up shit creek without a padel, that's where we are.
djkhaled

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:42:58 AM

that whole Q&A was bullshit, also didn't help that Sukarti is continuously defending ltcgear, either he is a complete idiot or chris is paying him, i dont get how he is a mod on that site
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:38:48 AM

While I didn't participate in the Q&A, I did read live when it was going on.  Somebody asked when are we going to get paid.  He gave some BS answer that he will not be paying but will make the payments available for withdrawal, or something along those lines.  That response spoke volumes.  His English is good enough to know what question was being asked and to give a response based on semantics is ridiculous.

Only when pushed did he say "a week frame."  I won't be holding out much hope to see my balances available for withdrawal this following week.  He's had delay after delay and I imagine there will be some other delay until eventually people give up.  I think thats what he's hoping for.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:52:27 AM

While I didn't participate in the Q&A, I did read live when it was going on.  Somebody asked when are we going to get paid.  He gave some BS answer that he will not be paying but will make the payments available for withdrawal, or something along those lines.  That response spoke volumes.  His English is good enough to know what question was being asked and to give a response based on semantics is ridiculous.

Only when pushed did he say "a week frame."  I won't be holding out much hope to see my balances available for withdrawal this following week.  He's had delay after delay and I imagine there will be some other delay until eventually people give up.  I think thats what he's hoping for.

agreed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:00:59 AM

that whole Q&A was bullshit, also didn't help that Sukarti is continuously defending ltcgear, either he is a complete idiot or chris is paying him, i dont get how he is a mod on that site

He was a mod. He isn't any more.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
tonygal

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:12:56 PM

What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?
Partial mod (only for Marketplace). I don't think Sukarti ever was a full mod.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 12:33:35 PM

What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?
actually he is still a mod (partial... or not... clearly not impartial  Grin)
but yes... he shouldn't be a mod... someone who spends is time insulting anyone disagreeing with him is a troll not a mod...

djm34 facebook page
Danz0r77

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:59:22 PM

clearly not impartial  Grin

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:24:32 PM

actually he is still a mod (partial... or not... clearly not impartial  Grin)
but yes... he shouldn't be a mod... someone who spends is time insulting anyone disagreeing with him is a troll not a mod...

lol i agree, he is such a crybaby  that everytime someone say a bad things about ltcgear he will come and knock off that that person lol, irony why they choose such person as a mod

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: