Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning, ANXBTC is a scam!!  (Read 11536 times)
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:57:32 AM

I was thinking about opening an account but im waiting for my damn xapo cards, if there are a scam then Im sure more complaints will follow, but this is the biggest complaint I heard on the Chinese market place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:36:46 PM

I was thinking about opening an account but im waiting for my damn xapo cards, if there are a scam then Im sure more complaints will follow, but this is the biggest complaint I heard on the Chinese market place.

It isn't a scam, it was just a minor problem, where OP, the user, did not attempt to resolve it and went straight to call it a scam.
Please register at ANXPRO, we aren't a scam. Also, this isn't the Chinese Marketplace.
calebjor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:28:08 AM

I have submitted a card order request on December 2nd ,2015. On December 4th I have received the mail from ANX International. There is a letter and ANX Premium Card in the mail. I have immediately signed my name using a ballpoint pen on the signature panel. Then I visit "https://anx.cards/” and followed the instructions on screen to activate my card. My card was activated within 48 hours. Please Note: There was no email sent regarding card activation.

I have tried link a card from my PayPal account but my ANX Premium Card is not accepted by PayPal. I see the message "This card is not accepted. Please use a different card."

I have tried to use my ANX Premium Card to pay through ClickBank Secure Order Form, but they were unable to authorize my payment.

I have tried to purchase an item on Amazon.com but my payment has been declined. They are having trouble authorizing my payment for the item.

On their website “https://anxbtc.com/pages/card” they claim their ANX Bitcoin Debit Card can be used for online shopping worldwide. Also on their FAQ page at "support.anxintl.com" they claim their client(s) can use the ANX debit card at any website that supports credit card processing. In fact, their claims are not true and is deceptive to their viewers and clients.

I have logged into my ANX account and tried to submit a withdraw request but it is not possible to do so.

I render the ANX Premium Card to be useless. I have lost USD$200 to ANX International. This is a fraudulent company. I will recommend everyone to stay far away from this company.

I feel very disappointed and frustrated with ANX International. I will never use their service(s) again.

I have uploaded “ANXBTC.COM SCAM” video on YouTube to back my claims up and evidence proving that I have opened an account with ANXBTC and a verified user. In addition, I have also deposit money into my ANX account and also ordered one ANX Premium Card.

ANXBTC COM SCAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcxMlhS1DYA
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:06:59 AM

Why would someone register an account just to come and necro a thread that is 15 months old.. Did you search anything? Did you contact them? Did you try anything? Tell you what (I've done this and know first hand) Go to the local store, whatever it may be for you, and buy a pre-paid credit card. Then try to add it to Paypal and see what happens.

Why does everybody try to claim scam withought first knowing a few things... There are many sites that have issues with prepaid cards. This is not knowledge that has come out of nowhere...

Guess I necro'd a necro.. but I just heard about ANXBTC and wanted to read some of what people had to say about it.
calebjor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:32:54 AM

Why would someone register an account just to come and necro a thread that is 15 months old.. Did you search anything? Did you contact them? Did you try anything? Tell you what (I've done this and know first hand) Go to the local store, whatever it may be for you, and buy a pre-paid credit card. Then try to add it to Paypal and see what happens.

Why does everybody try to claim scam withought first knowing a few things... There are many sites that have issues with prepaid cards. This is not knowledge that has come out of nowhere...

Guess I necro'd a necro.. but I just heard about ANXBTC and wanted to read some of what people had to say about it.

I have uploaded “ANXBTC.COM SCAM” video on YouTube to back my claims up and also have bad experience with this company.  It seems that you are trying to turn a blind eye on my case. Just wondering are you paid shill by ANXBTC? Have you even tried using their service yourself?

You don't have to believe what I have experienced with ANXBTC. I believe action speaks louder than words. Try to apply and order their ANX Premium Card. Then see for your self. Try to use your ANX Premium Card just like I did and and see if it works.

It seems that some people need to learn the lesson the hard way.
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:11:33 AM

I have uploaded “ANXBTC.COM SCAM” video on YouTube to back my claims up and also have bad experience with this company.  It seems that you are trying to turn a blind eye on my case. Just wondering are you paid shill by ANXBTC? Have you even tried using their service yourself?

You don't have to believe what I have experienced with ANXBTC. I believe action speaks louder than words. Try to apply and order their ANX Premium Card. Then see for your self. Try to use your ANX Premium Card just like I did and and see if it works.

It seems that some people need to learn the lesson the hard way.

I'm sorry. Maybe we should start with the basics of what a debit card is? The best analogy I can give to a user who made an account on a forum to complain is: What the hell Playstation, why wont the Xbox one game I bought work!?!

Many people have had plesant experiences with the site. Seems sketchy that you created an account here and necro'd an old thread JUST to whine about something with some sketchy youtube video.
Street Jammer

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:20:33 AM

stupid company - they say there is no fees loading the card

but they take 10% when loading funds to the card

their internal market rate and card loading rate has 10% difference , GAY company

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:29:22 PM

where is registered this company?
BestSoccerTips

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

I also experienced bad support, which make me think they are fishy.
After receiving the ANXPRO debitcard, I topped up the visa card, but 7 days later I still haven't received the funds.
Several e-mail to support have been unanswered. So I decided to give them a call, got connected to an answering machine, which asked me to enter the 16-digit card code first. The computer told me that the card number is invalid, so I could not get connected trough.

This is not the best start for a new customer..

I will keep you updated if it gets solved.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: