Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moldova  (Read 4625 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:58:39 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 12:03:24 PM by Nemo1024

I started this thread as humoristic jab at another moderated russophobic thread, that went under the title "Crimea, Ukraine, Poland- the way to Western Europe Russo-Mania style!".

The discussion here evolved towards Moldova and what is going to happen there, so I am renaming this thread and giving it a new direction. It will be very relevant soon.

The initial post is below the line.

Well, this one is at least un self-sensored as appropriate to freedom of speech, unlike the other thread, which is created in the best censored NATO-troll traditions. Cheesy

Now, what did people want to say?

Remember, Poland has made its choice many centuries ago, in becoming the cannon fodder for the Western powers.

Crimea? You try to say this in Crimea and watch the reaction... Smiley

Ukraine? West-Ukraine - yes. East-Ukraine - no.
See: http://stanislavs.org/two-ukraines/

You are missing Moldova here, where West-Ukrainian-style ethnic unrest is being fomented now, and which will be unleashed soon. The hand of Romania is seen pretty strongly there, and well as worshipping of Nazi-german army collaborators. Familiar?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmat

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:01:36 AM

Well, this one is at least un self-sensored as appropriate to freedom of speech, unlike the other thread, which is created in the best censored NATO-troll traditions. Cheesy

Remember, Poland has made its choice many centuries ago, in becoming the cannon fodder for the Western powers.

You are missing Moldova here, where West-Ukrainian-style ethnic unrest is being fomented now, and which will be unleashed soon. The hand of Romania is seen pretty strongly there, and well as worshipping of Nazi-german army collaborators. Familiar?
you are sick man, terminally
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:10:05 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:25:55 AM by DarkForces

Hey, say what ya want in my thread, you commie fascist, Nemo.

I just don't want people doxxing each other. THEN i will moderate.

Its funny how you believe your own bullshit and put it on others. TYPICAL RUSSIAN CHAUVANIST.

your rhetoric and kindergarten mindgames will only work for Your BRAINWASHED PEOPLE.

i ask you: is Russia fighting for its freedom?

No, the country of UKRAINE is.

They are being INVADED by russia.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:20:08 AM

Welcome to my ignore list. You have failed a simple human decency and code of polite conduct test.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
DarkForces

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:25:15 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:35:57 AM by DarkForces

Welcome to my ignore list. You have failed a simple human decency and code of polite conduct test.

I apologize then and will take down the obscenity. I was wrong to address you in that manner.

Look man: http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/11998.32481.0.0/world/military/germany-is-building-a-european-army-before-your-eyes

Is this a good sign? I'm an American, and I don't consider this good news. Everyone is gearing up. This is FUCKING MADNESS.

Must Ukraine be a vassal state of russia in perpetuity?

gmat

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:44:57 AM

Nemo1024 - kim jesteś?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:52:45 AM

Why did I anticipate this attack?
Probably because of this?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/moldova-inaugurates-gas-pipeline-in-bid-to-break-energy-reliance-on-russia/506029.html

=))))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:19:50 PM

Why did I anticipate this attack?
Probably because of this?

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/moldova-inaugurates-gas-pipeline-in-bid-to-break-energy-reliance-on-russia/506029.html

=))))))

Wrong.

Because a couple of days ago Moldavian veterans were celebrating the liberation of Kishenjov. They were relegated to a memorial cemetery from the main square, where the celebration previously customarily to place. The communal workers suddenly had to dig up the square on that day.
Because the Belskij street, named after the commander conducting the liberation of Kisjenjov from Romanian troops got renamed, despite protests of the residents.
Because on the 9th of May the prime minister turned up with a ribbon of a Romanian flag colours.
Because the veterans of the Soviet Army liberating Moldova now got the same status as those fighting on the side of Germans and Romanians. (Going the same path as Ukraine and Baltic, where the punitive Nazi battalions of the 1940s are the new heroes)
Because the memorial to the fallen soldiers was almost demolished, and only massive protests saved it.
Because there are open calls in the political top that Romania should just annex Moldova.
Because the association agreement of Moldova, which met the same level or protest as in Ukraine, bears the same sovereignty-depriving legal points.

Moldova is going the same path of hatred-building that Ukraine took over the last decades. Moldova is not yet ready to be unleashed - the young generation has not yet been fully-indoctrinated. It's a ticking bomb slated to go off in a few years.

The link above (I didn't know about that, thanks for pointing it out) demonstrates yet another step on the above path. It's just another flag-waving demonstration of Moldavian oligarchic elite (which is even more corrupt than Ukrainian prior to the February coup was) showing how subservient they are to the hand that feeds them.

By the way, I am not sure if Romania at a common level will be happy with what is prepared for it in Moldova.

If the gas cooperation between Romania and Moldova was kept on the business level and benefited both countries, so much the better. It's politicising of business as the current trend that is the problem.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:39:32 PM

Wrong.
Because a couple of days ago Moldavian veterans were celebrating the liberation of Kishenjov.

Liberation of what?Huh Sorry but I can't help laughing when you use russian for it... why?

Wrong.
Because the Belskij street, named after the commander conducting the liberation of Kisjenjov from Romanian troops got renamed, despite protests of the residents.

I can't find Stalingrad on the map either....

Wrong.
Because there are open calls in the political top that Romania should just annex Moldova.

You have to make it more clear.. who wants this , Romania or Moldova , if it's the second I don't see any reason not too.
But I have to say I'm against a reunification right now

Because the veterans of the Soviet Army liberating Moldova now got the same status as those fighting on the side of Germans and Romanians. (Going the same path as Ukraine and Baltic, where the punitive Nazi battalions of the 1940s are the new heroes)

Because the Russian veterans had the same habits of liberating a country and then forgetting the way back.

Moldova is going the same path of hatred-building that Ukraine took over the last decades. Moldova is not yet ready to be unleashed - the young generation has not yet been fully-indoctrinated. It's a ticking bomb slated to go off in a few years.

Yeah , there is hope for some of them. Those that are trying to get into Romania at all cost and escape the constant russification...
There were a lot of protests when the communist party tried to promote Russian as a second language and they had to abandon the project.

Bottom line is...
Russia has nothing to say in this matter.
It's an internal affair between Romania and Moldova.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DarkForces

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:44:38 PM

Bottom line is...

If there is anything of value, the russian carpetbaggers will be there, like a futuristic mongolian horde

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:01:00 PM

Liberation of what?Huh Sorry but I can't help laughing when you use russian for it... why?

Chișinău. Happy? Maybe for the same reason English say Crimea and not Krym, Moscow and not Moskva.  I can't help laughing when they use english for it... why?

You have to make it more clear.. who wants this , Romania or Moldova , if it's the second I don't see any reason not too.
Neither, if a referendum was conducted.

Because the Russian veterans had the same habits of liberating a country and then forgetting the way back.

Here you go again. I said, Soviet, not Russian, don't mix that up, will you - the veterans include Moldavian, as well as representatives of other republics. If Romanians have issues, they should address them to Georgia. Wink

Bottom line is...

The really bottom line is, is an internal affair of Moldova only, not even Romania.

However, as long as a large portion of a population (especially in the East, Transnistria, bordering to the Russian-speaking part of Southern Ukraine) does not want to become Romanian and doesn't want to be forcefully Romanised, then those people will be looking towards Russia for support, just as Moldovians of Romanian descent in the West-Moldova will seek support in Romania. And then there is a wildcard in the form of the gipsies.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:31:04 PM

Chișinău. Happy? Maybe for the same reason English say Crimea and not Krym, Moscow and not Moskva.  I can't help laughing when they use english for it... why?

Neither, if a referendum was conducted.

Here you go again. I said, Soviet, not Russian, don't mix that up, will you - the veterans include Moldavian, as well as representatives of other republics. If Romanians have issues, they should address them to Georgia. Wink

Bottom line is...

The really bottom line is, is an internal affair of Moldova only, not even Romania.

However, as long as a large portion of a population (especially in the East, Transnistria, bordering to the Russian-speaking part of Southern Ukraine) does not want to become Romanian and doesn't want to be forcefully Romanised, then those people will be looking towards Russia for support, just as Moldovians of Romanian descent in the West-Moldova will seek support in Romania. And then there is a wildcard in the form of the gipsies.

1) Probably you haven't realized but I use the word Bucharest not Bucuresti when I write in an English forum Wink.

2) I'm getting confused ... if none wants it who wants it?

3) I don't know any soviet people. I know that a russian army is still located in Transnistria and is still there from 50 years ago

4) Good. Let Moldova decide.And shouldn't Russia stop trying to tell Moldova what it is bets for them also?

PS.
You haven't approach the subject of the name changing.....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

2 - As in any country, especially in an unstable one, there's what is good for the country and its people, and what is good for those, who managed to claw their way to the top positions. These things are divergent. I don't think Moldovans really want to join either Russia or Romania, provided they have a say in how their country is run, but if played "correctly", these people can be divided into warring camps. Divide and conquer.

No, I haven't touched the topic of name-changing. There is too much of it, to suite the political winds. There was some protest at renaming of Stalingrad, and there is a movement for return of that name now. Changing of a name should not be taken lightly, and should not go against the wishes of the people living under that name. I despise Stalin, but I am for the return of the name Stalingrad.

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:42:03 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 03:13:00 PM by Nemo1024

Niothor, in the wake of our discussion of Moldova, I think that you (and others) will find the following interesting:

Europe’s Faultline: Pridnestrovie and Moldova – Eurasian Union vs EU
http://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/ladaraylive-2-europes-faultline-pridnestrovie-moldova-eurasian-union-vs-eu/

Moldova and Pridnestrovie – I call them the stepchildren of Europe. The unrecognized Pridnestrovie – PMR (aka, Transnistria or TransDniestria) seceded from Moldova in 1990-1992, following a brutal civil war, and it has been knocking on the door of the Russian Federation ever since. In February 2014 Moldova’s other area, the Gagauzia Autonomy, had a referendum in which citizens voted overwhelmingly to secede from Moldova and join Customs Union with Russia. The new party, “Moldova’s Choice – Customs Union” has been formed in the capital of Moldova, Chisinau (Kishinev), and north Moldovan farmers, who are about to be bankrupted because of sanctions, are on the march. Meanwhile, the Chisinau (Kishinev) politicians and elites continue leading the country into EU. In three months, Moldova will have parliamentary elections. The explosion is coming. Will Moldova turn into another Ukraine? Listen to the very detailed and heartfelt analysis and predictions from Lada Ray, who grew up in those parts and who knows them intimately.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

you are sick man, terminally

you are a moron sick, feel joy and accept the war

you're sick, you're brainwashed brain

Well... let me give a piece of advice to you. You need immediate psychiatric attention, if you think that everyone here other than yourself is "sick". Or are you copy-pasting the same phrase from somewhere?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

Niothor, in the wake of our discussion of Moldova, I find that you (and others) will find the following interesting:

Europe’s Faultline: Pridnestrovie and Moldova – Eurasian Union vs EU
http://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/ladaraylive-2-europes-faultline-pridnestrovie-moldova-eurasian-union-vs-eu/

Moldova and Pridnestrovie – I call them the stepchildren of Europe. The unrecognized Pridnestrovie – PMR (aka, Transnistria or TransDniestria) seceded from Moldova in 1990-1992, following a brutal civil war, and it has been knocking on the door of the Russian Federation ever since. In February 2014 Moldova’s other area, the Gagauzia Autonomy, had a referendum in which citizens voted overwhelmingly to secede from Moldova and join Customs Union with Russia. The new party, “Moldova’s Choice – Customs Union” has been formed in the capital of Moldova, Chisinau (Kishinev), and north Moldovan farmers, who are about to be bankrupted because of sanctions, are on the march. Meanwhile, the Chisinau (Kishinev) politicians and elites continue leading the country into EU. In three months, Moldova will have parliamentary elections. The explosion is coming. Will Moldova turn into another Ukraine? Listen to the very detailed and heartfelt analysis and predictions from Lada Ray, who grew up in those parts and who knows them intimately.

Gagauzia is the a sad joke of a country:
http://www.timpul.md/articol/prima-scrisoare-in-limba-gagauza-baskanul-cauta-traducatori-33597.html

If google translate makes a mess of it this is the main idea:
) The leaders of the Gagauzia state received a letter in their language and they were unable to read it , so they demanded that every official letter comes also with a russian translation Wink. In the mean time they are looking for translators Wink.

And regarding your concern... fighting gin Moldova? Probably when there will be a poor grape harvest .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:14:37 PM

An interesting talk about Moldova and Pridnestrovje from someone having ties to the region and following the development there rather closely. The conflict there has been on a slow backburner for quite a long time, even after the Transnistrian referendum for unification with Russia  (2006), and is coming to a head now that Poroshenko's coup government has disturbed the fine balance in the region, blockading the republic.

LRL2. Explosion Coming! Moldova/Transnistria - Eurasian Union vs EU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3kVMpk30ac

Niothor, this might interest you as well, if you want to hear the other (not Romanian) side of the story. Gagauzians are also explained there. Wink

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:28:56 PM

An interesting talk about Moldova and Pridnestrovje from someone having ties to the region and following the development there rather closely. The conflict there has been on a slow backburner for quite a long time, even after the Transnistrian referendum for unification with Russia  (2006), and is coming to a head now that Poroshenko's coup government has disturbed the fine balance in the region, blockading the republic.

LRL2. Explosion Coming! Moldova/Transnistria - Eurasian Union vs EU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3kVMpk30ac

Niothor, this might interest you as well, if you want to hear the other (not Romanian) side of the story. Gagauzians are also explained there. Wink

You really believe that joke of a video?
Common Nemo. Every time before reading or watching a video about politics I check the previous "works" of the author.

10 minutes in that video and I had to close it. Sorry to say it , but it's a piece of bul***.

And as I said it before. This whole Moldova thing which nobody bothered to discuss 25 years come up only when the Moldoveans started to wonder if it's not better in the EU than in the arms of the bear. Russia is losing it's influence in the region with the new gas pipe and it tries to stir problems.

From my point of view , they can have moth Moldova and Transnistria , only the idiots are left there. The ones with an active neuron have long fled those countries.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

The author is actually very astute as has proven to be right on many of her previous observations and write-ups. I referenced her works and articles several times before, by the way. You should listen through the video before making any conclusions, but it's your choice, of course. As I said, it brings the other side of the discussion forth, the one that is not usually portrayed by the Kishenjov/Chisinau ruling top, and which might not reach you in Romania.

And about those that fled that country, she also touches up on that topic as well...

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:44:13 PM

The author is actually very astute as has proven to be right on many of her previous observations and write-ups. I referenced her works and articles several times before, by the way. You should listen through the video before making any conclusions, but it's your choice, of course. As I said, it brings the other side of the discussion forth, the one that is not usually portrayed by the Kishenjov/Chisinau ruling top, and which might not reach you in Romania.

And about those that fled that country, she also touches up on that topic as well...

Almost 500 000 romanian citizenship solved applications in the last two years from a 3.5 million country.
Those are only solved applications and do not count minors.

The numbers tell more than a pro-russian tears crying over a failed Eurasian community.

Btw....
http://www.noi.md/md/news_id/46923

In short reports of russians recruiting training and paying teenagers in Moldova. Why? ....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄