Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] NULL - INVEST IN THE FUTURE - 100% POS - APPLIED FOR POD  (Read 5654 times)
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:42:43 PM

How about providing Wallet and Web App before ICO, you have nothing except some words with your newbie account, how can we trust you? tell me!

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:06:53 AM

35,000 per coin... for a coin that isn't even launched yet?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

if you are thinking about investing in this one, do yourself a favor and DON'T
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

if you are thinking about investing in this one, do yourself a favor and DON'T
I won't Thank You.
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:25:16 AM

"Null" coin, as in after you fork over your BTC for the ICO that's exactly what you are going to get, nada
NULLthefuture (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:52:23 AM

I suggest going with coinssource verification if you wish to pass on POD. Although I'd suggest both. I think all ICO coins nowadays need at least some form of developer verification, be it through an exchange or one of the above methods.

A somewhat interesting choice of a coin name there. Null means something is invalid, or zero.

Our development team has contacted Cryptoasian to get a POD. ICO will be hosted by C-cex, they will not release the funds to the development team unless certain criterias are met. Wallet will be available for testing by selected members of the community, and open google hangout sessions will be conducted.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:57:35 AM

I suggest going with coinssource verification if you wish to pass on POD. Although I'd suggest both. I think all ICO coins nowadays need at least some form of developer verification, be it through an exchange or one of the above methods.

A somewhat interesting choice of a coin name there. Null means something is invalid, or zero.

Our development team has contacted Cryptoasian to get a POD. ICO will be hosted by C-cex, they will not release the funds to the development team unless certain criterias are met. Wallet will be available for testing by selected members of the community, and open google hangout sessions will be conducted.

Isn't Cryptasian the one that is providing fake "paid for" PODs?  C-Cex seems a bad recommendation right now as well, problems with their ICOs have much of the community losing much respect for that exchange.

I'm not trying to be a jerk man, just saying this stuff is getting bad and the majority of people are gonna laugh at this. 
NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

Isn't Cryptasian the one that is providing fake "paid for" PODs?  C-Cex seems a bad recommendation right now as well, problems with their ICOs have much of the community losing much respect for that exchange.

I'm not trying to be a jerk man, just saying this stuff is getting bad and the majority of people are gonna laugh at this. 

My development team is trying to be open with the community. As a trusted member, what do you suggest or recommend we do. We are a legitimate team, and as such we are willing to go the extra mile.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

ICO price is VERY high.  Undecided

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:33:45 AM

ICO, lmao, look at the recent scam icos... and NULL, a nice name and if scammed you know what null is Grin
NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:36:56 AM

I fixed the OP, there was a typo with the ICO price. Price is 0.000025 BTC (not 0.00035).
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:41:03 AM

My development team is trying to be open with the community. As a trusted member, what do you suggest or recommend we do. We are a legitimate team, and as such we are willing to go the extra mile.

Go with pod + coins source trust rating

Forget c-cex, use poloniex. Their newer ICD rules state that the devs do not get the funds upfront. They only get funds as they need them, for stated coin dev purposes, with a strict ledger. They also require a valid form of ID.

And consider changing the name of the coin.
NULLthefuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:55:29 AM

Go with pod + coins source trust rating

Forget c-cex, use poloniex. Their newer ICD rules state that the devs do not get the funds upfront. They only get funds as they need them, for stated coin dev purposes, with a strict ledger. They also require a valid form of ID.

And consider changing the name of the coin.

We have already contacted Cryptoasian regarding POD and will be doing coins source trust rating as well.

We cannot change the name of the coin. We have registered domains, have a working website, email addresses and logos created for NULL.

We have already been in contact with C-CEX, so ethically we cannot go back on that decision, we have made a commitment with them, and we are going to honor our word.

If there is anything else that our team can do I am happy to listen.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

Newbie dev and price is too high.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:30:20 AM

Honestly man......I am feeling fail on this one.  Your name is gonna kill if nothing else and you cannot change that.  C-Cex will NOT be trusted by the community right now.....this is going to give you a VERY rough start getting people on board.  You throw on top the newbie account and not disclosing your real account/s.....just can't see this going anywhere.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

this seems like a copy of Bitmo  Huh
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:34:14 AM

Honestly man......I am feeling fail on this one.  Your name is gonna kill if nothing else and you cannot change that.  C-Cex will NOT be trusted by the community right now.....this is going to give you a VERY rough start getting people on board.  You throw on top the newbie account and not disclosing your real account/s.....just can't see this going anywhere.

It won't go anywhere, the newbie dev, nothing interesting or new features, overpriced ICO didn't convince into not trying this out. What did convince me to stay as far as fucken possible from this is the ICO being hosting on c-cex.

Let me guess POD will be done when the ICO is done right lol...

Prove your not going to scam and post with your real bct username...your full of shit if you say this is your first time here.
Jerrietg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:40:15 AM

do not use copy waste your time
Starlord

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:40:32 AM

I like the name it's interesting.
Most coins start from new accounts if the devs are going to do POD and coin source trust rating i believe it's fine.
Also Bitmo cloned features from other coins lol.. same as NWO.
If the devs are open to the community i don't see a problem with this coin, i personal will buy some! Cheesy
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:46:02 AM

This is the same "DEV" as NWO scam, BE CAREFUL AND DONT INVEST!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: