Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam!  (Read 5415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:36:07 PM

No one said POD is useless... its very honorable for cryptoasian to do POD and we should support it... the point is now matter what... we cannot avoid a good quality scam...
and its our own money we risk, so i wouldnt blame cryptoasian or ccex or someone who tried to verify somebody...
and please dont start btc legit etc... it like talking politics and these conversations never have an end...

the point is we lost money...

i am more concerned with these trading bots, dumping prices to -50% from a coin just to manipulate it? isnt that a loss? having 10 btc on a coin
and suddenly a stupid bot... making your 10btc coins worth, 5 overnight??

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:55:26 PM

c-cex just unveiled another "vetted" ICO (named, funny enough, NULL....you cant make this up):

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/505331170490318849

https://c-cex.com/?p=null-btc
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:18:59 PM

C-cex is shit, don't use this exchange never!

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  

Proof?

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

C-cex is shit, don't use this exchange never!

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  

Proof?

Proof of what?  That c-cex is a scam exchange or that you're a naive fool?
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:33:12 PM

Pride, the C-Cex representative, just talked about the NWO situation in the trollbox - looks like he might be trying to help what's left of the NWO team rebuild. That's about it from C-Cex:

===

WarrEagle: @owsleybeats, lol..you want me out?
WarrEagle: @Pride, Taht right there speaks volumes
Selin: ico, ipo, premine and another shit is 90% scam, stupid to give money dev before release, what for he need dev coin if he already got btc he wanted..
SecretsOfCrypto: does anyone here love ICO's besides Pride?
owsleybeats: @Maestro, dorian throwing up the "W"
Pride: People do 100-400% flips on ICO's all the time and to those people they love them.
SecretsOfCrypto: does anyone here love ICO's besides Pride?
owsleybeats: @Selin, most all coins are scam
WarrEagle: I do...when they jump 100% or more
WarrEagle: AND I am in it
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, I don't think anyone pushes the buy button but the individual that purchases.
WarrEagle: but that falls under dyor
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, BTI one monkey left
Pride: If the wallets don't launch and no coins then refunds happen
andre1: Nothing stop the trading community to do check id, etc if coin is legit. Why don't we come together and start our own organisation to check coins independantly.
CryptoGnosys: if c-cex doesnt get the NUL ICO right, its the end of this exchange
Cryptomizer: @Pride, What do you think about POLO's rules?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, yeah the dev buys his own ICO to try to get the sheep to move.. all on a promise
owsleybeats: @andre1, rotflmao
Pride: If the team runs off to the carribean with some hookers and blow is this an exchanges fault?
WarrEagle: @Pride, No..you dont auto click BUY ever for anyone
owsleybeats: @Pride, can i sig up for that program
WarrEagle: tough shit if you make a shitty choice
Pride: @Cryptomizer, We are in crypto not a central bank, I'm not doing long term escrows, honestly we dont even have the manpower
owsleybeats: sign up for hookers in the islands
WarrEagle: OTCBB, NASDAQ and NYSE have the same issues
SecretsOfCrypto: it is just too obvious they are scams.. but yet they still happen so people question the exchange for hosting them
Cryptomizer: @Pride, So you dont have the man power to host ICO's then
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, pink sheets
user26: is there ico for hookers and blow?
chesthing: HEY, knock off blaming the exchange. You think WS traders ask for refunds?
WarrEagle: except there its called insider trading and you get a slap on the wrists
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i trade in the "greys"
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, Yes but that is just silly, bottom line you are protected from what ICO's used to be
Pride: and its convenient
chesthing: WS traders jump out of windows for a reason, there are no refunds
Cryptomizer: @Pride, You answered your own question!! CEX should not be hosting ICO's!!
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, when you get kicked off the pinks>>grey markets are epic
Pride: you're not hoping the devs launch and you get coins like 9 + months ago
xorius: @Pride, not really, its just more convenient to have someone hold your lost money.
Pride: You get coins or you get refunds
SecretsOfCrypto: @Cryptomizer, ROFL
Pride: thats it
Pride: black and white
WarrEagle: @owsleybeats, lol pink sheet
CryptoGnosys: you dont click buy for anyone, you jsut list the scam crap and profit from it
xorius: the ico offers nothing other than the devs making what they said, then there after they can bail once they have the loot
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i'm a pink sheet bandit
Cryptomizer: Black and white is C-CEX dont have the resources to ensure investors investments are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pride: @CryptoGnosys, By that analogy then every coin is a scam ico or not, and I don't believe that
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, I just hope people don't buy these ICOs, they need to stop
Cryptomizer: So why host ICO's then?
Bandit: best move would be to stop hosting icos no?
Bandit: no icos hosted, no people getting scammed with icos
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, no only the ones you list that have no information published. no foundation, no local compliance.
chesthing: @Cryptomizer, just don't buy them, wtf do you care?
xorius: @SecretsOfCrypto, a coin should be able to support itself ocne it has been released
Cryptomizer: But the 2BTC is more than they make in a day!!
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i have some lehman bros paper for sale
xorius: I agree, * ico's
Dan09: I think all exchanges need to stop listing copy and paste coins, look at NULL, no new features and looks like the dev set up the coin and thread in an hours work
Pride: Best case scenario before I move on to other matters, is NWO remaining team pieces a new thread together, and tries to help you guys recover the investment
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, can i trade on the nasdaq with just driverlisence verification ?
SecretsOfCrypto: clearly no one likes ICOs.. winners are the devs and exchange, losers are the buying suckers
chesthing: I say let the scammers pay the ico fees and then don't buy the ico if it looks fishy
Dan09: only serious coins with REAL developers should be listed
chesthing: Pride, up the ICO charge problem solved. 4 btc instead of 2.
owsleybeats: @Dan09, whos to say?
Pride: @CryptoGnosys, can you trade anonymously on the nasdaq?
Selin: @SecretsOfCrypto, well let c-cex get money from dev shrug but i hope 50% of this money will go to cover dept
owsleybeats: @Pride, "dark pools"
Bandit: yup darkpools
owsleybeats: ^
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, so because i can trade anynomously here, then the DEVS should also be anyonomous ? nice logic
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, consider a 10 BTC escrow fee, 2 BTC is just a joke ICOs scammers make more than that
CryptoGnosys: I am the buyer not the seller
CryptoGnosys: and YES you can trade under a CORP on the nasdqq
Dan09: @owsleybeats, a coin should have some new features or something that distinguishes them from other coins other than their name and logo
SecretsOfCrypto: 10 BTC ICO FEE please!
CryptoGnosys: an offshore corp if you want anyonmoty
owsleybeats: @CryptoGnosys, i can find anyone
Pride: @CryptoGnosys,have you been in crypto long, you know it's decentralized and trustless correct?
wotf: wotf here, had my cell servicee go down and could not log in with 2FA and talked to support on skype and they helped me in 2 mins. C-Cex is the best
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, ico "trust" for ffailed icos
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, have you been in crypto long ? you do know devs copy and paste biolerplate shit and websites and you fall for it ?
Pride: nm i'm not arguing opinions and semantics, I'm working to help make NWO situation better bottom line, good day.
Dan09: and a proper strategy... most of these coins are just copy and paste junk coins with no proper thought or planning put into them, just false promises that the devs know they cannot deliver but don't care aslong as they make a quick few BTC
CryptoGnosys: trustless ?
owsleybeats: @Pride, NWO was obvious scam ..i said that
CryptoGnosys: real coins have foundations and local compoiance
CryptoGnosys: cimpliance
owsleybeats: i called the paid promoter out
owsleybeats: look it up
CryptoGnosys: c-cex doenst care because they dont loose fees. the more shit they list they better for them
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, can you honestly say you thought NWO wasn't a scam?
Selin: hey what that argue all about? Buy ico? of course no, list ico? Why not? Main get btc from dev before listing *hehe*
owsleybeats: @CryptoGnosys, it's really not their job to pry into peoples privacy
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, Honestly when th original dev came to me, it was like any normal ICO presentation wise
CryptoGnosys: @owsleybeats, LOL are you serious? its not their job to inform investors of who is listing the coin? thats absurd. ITS COMPLETELY their responsibility on who they list
Pride: If you guys want my personal opinions that do not reflect the opinions of C-CEx add me on skype and i'll give you an earful IF you desire that.
chesthing: Look at NULL's ann thread, can anyone tell me why this coin is worth anything? no one buy it, Pride, don't give them ANYTHING back
Pride: I'll tell you exactly how i feel about certain coins/devs/projects
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, haha you would probably be telling people never buy an ICO
Selin: @CryptoGnosys, well no single exchange inform investors about who is dev, may be it would be good move but i never saw anybody doing it
Pride: Listen guys I like the video idea, it has merits
Pride: I think i may add it
CryptoGnosys: @Selin, exactly but its time for them to start doing real verification. and listing the info on the trading page
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, yes face recognition for the dev, we can all track them down
CryptoGnosys: requireing a foundation be incorporated is the first step
CryptoGnosys: devs will be less likely to scam when they action can be taken against them
Pride: I think this video can be accomodated
Pride: I make them now for premine destructions so can add them as well
SecretsOfCrypto: I wouldn't scam if my face was in a video
CryptoGnosys: you wouldnt scam if you went through the trouble to incorporate a foundation and your info was in a local city records
Pride: Ok everyone, once again I am not a fan of issues, so I'm trying to help the nwo team recover
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, elephant man
Pride: look for some news some time today hopefully regarding their team, I will be attending to other matters and coin requests for now

SecretsOfCrypto: scammers needs to be anonymous.. so that's the real problem, soon as they are a real person makes it real, provide ID and video proof of themselves talking to you. That would be way better than POD
SecretsOfCrypto: @owsleybeats,
owsleybeats: @Pride, make every ico dev go through a "hazing" trollbox style
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, elephant boy dev
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, then you take the POD market away from that crypto asian guy.. could be huge for this exchange
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, I like this idea, and really it could be very helpful
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, satoshi?
Pride: I'll work on it, we'll need a link to the videos posted etc
SecretsOfCrypto: @owsleybeats, satoshi is allowed to be anonymous
owsleybeats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qPu1cU0hbE
Pride: Soon we are redseinging C-CEX so hopefully will have a separate ICO section, and could add video links...I like this ty everyone
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, dorian sent in his drivers license
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, thanks
MadRoss: @SecretsOfCrypto, i wonder if lxc reaches 12k again
Pride: Sometimes when I sift through all the hype/fud and snark you guys are good chaps
Dan09: or have them host a live Q&A on something like gotomeeting.co.uk
Dan09: that would really build some trust
Pride: ok i'm really out, happy trading till then
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

guys just don't buy any ipo from C-CEX their rules suck. any legit coin will choose to pay 1btc extra and pay bittrex to host it. they hold the coins for 3 days and in 3 days cryptoasian can vet them

what is fucked up so many scams lately any legit ICO would not prosper and some of us may be nervous to touch it and then could boom later.
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

guys just don't buy any ipo from C-CEX their rules suck. any legit coin will choose to pay 1btc extra and pay bittrex to host it. they hold the coins for 3 days and in 3 days cryptoasian can vet them

what is fucked up so many scams lately any legit ICO would not prosper and some of us may be nervous to touch it and then could boom later.

yep - I'd like to see C-cex explain what their vetting/verification process is and what purpose it serves. Why bother?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

yep - I'd like to see C-cex explain what their vetting/verification process is and what purpose it serves. Why bother?

I'd like to see c-cex repay all the people that lost btc on their crappy exchange a few months ago.  It was something like 70 btc that people lost due to c-sux.  Yet they are still operating, making money, and hosting scams.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:54:26 PM

a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
strongly agree with your opinion,,, waiting for c-cex's response

this is feasible, but the scammer need to be punished. I am wondering what is the purpose of "verifying" process by exchanges??
landslide

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

Exactly, if they don't get scammer to reimburse, they should publish the verification information.
b00s624

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

-----------✄----------

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:57:13 PM

Whot a scam.

francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

request that scammer to return immediately the money he cheated to c-cex.
landslide

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:54:56 PM

request that scammer to return immediately the money he cheated to c-cex.
+1000
MacDuro

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

C-Cex is a really problematic place to use ... the good thing is that They always try to fix it if it has been his fault , but this time is gonna be hard fix that and not leave some customers really angry .
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

C-Cex is a really problematic place to use ... the good thing is that They always try to fix it if it has been his fault , but this time is gonna be hard fix that and not leave some customers really angry .

I won't use c-cex anymore until it fix the issue (if ever). If they "verify" people, and turned into a scam, then they need to follow up with scammers to get all funding back. If they can't back, they should publish scammer's verified info.

Now it seems to me that they just don't care, I won't throw my money into an exchange like that, ever again. Sounds like a scam exchange to me.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761830.0

landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:25:30 AM

I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:50:29 AM

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:38:47 AM

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:56:44 AM

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!

I'm curious - the guy who scammed was the non-programmer "marketer"? So the dev is still available. If so, that would seem to make a community takeover a more realistic possibility. Maybe there should be more of a focus on this - on what NWO buyers can do -- than C-Cex over whom NWO buyers have no control. Why doesnt someone get in touch with this NWO developer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: