Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160268 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:03:29 PM

how to buy xbot ?

https://socialxbot.com/ico

this will give you all instructions, a twitter account is also needed. if you have any questions please ask.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:08:07 PM

you are ready to go the pod ? http://cryptoasian.com/
hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:46:56 PM

This; Also, how does the twitterbot keep track of my holdings? And which exchange is going to enable trading for this coin?

And is the code up for review on github?

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:02:13 PM

This; Also, how does the twitterbot keep track of my holdings? And which exchange is going to enable trading for this coin?

You want source code for the bot? For review or to clone it? How many source code for bot do you see on Github?
hamm3r

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:09:51 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 11:29:32 PM by hamm3r

Also, gagalady, have you been paid to post in this thread? I see you do that a lot. Sell your posts to companies that want to look legit by having sr.+ members posting positive stuff in their threads.

Code for the bot? For review or clone it? How many source code for bot do you see on Github?

Why only address one question, theres 4 Smiley Also, if i send my money to a bot, it would be nice knowing it is safe no?

And what happens when dev doesn't deliver? All money gone? we're talking app. 70.000 dollars here, that's a massive amount to trust in the hands of a complete stranger.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:12:12 PM

Why dont ICO on Bittrex or C-Cex ?

Money can be gone lol

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

Why dont ICO on Bittrex or C-Cex ?

Money can be gone lol

It make sense to you that @xbotme is capable of doing this just fine and they should host it on Bittrex.

so exchange are safe from hacking right, money can't disappear ?
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

Code for the bot? For review or clone it? How many source code for bot do you see on Github?

Why only address one question, theres 4 Smiley Also, if i send my money to a bot, it would be nice knowing it is safe no?

And what happens when dev doesn't deliver? All money gone? we're talking app. 70.000 dollars here, that's a massive amount to trust in the hands of a complete stranger.

What do mean dev doesn't deliver? The bot is already working, people are using it to invest? What do you want again?
hamm3r

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:32:38 PM

What do mean dev doesn't deliver? The bot is already working, people are using it to invest? What do you want again?

First, i'd like to know if you're getting paid to post in this thread. Seems your account is used for this on more occasions. To make the company behind the thread seem more legit. Senior+ members posting positive stuff in their threads leads to confidence of newbies.

Second, i'd like an answer to all of the questions before i throw some BTC your way:
1- is dev doing a POD?
2- Is the sourcecode for the coin coming up for review on github
3- Which exchange is going to host trade on this coin

If an exchange hosts ico, ppl get their money back when dev doesnt deliver a working bot and coins. Much safer, idd.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for this to be true, theres just not a lot of information on dev or process to convince me it is the real deal. It's all a bit shady, tbh.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:48:00 PM

First, i'd like to know if you're getting paid to post in this thread. Seems your account is used for this on more occasions. To make the company behind the thread seem more legit. Senior+ members posting positive stuff in their threads leads to confidence of newbies.

Second, i'd like an answer to all of the questions before i throw some BTC your way:
1- is dev doing a POD?

If an exchange hosts ico, ppl get their money back when dev doesnt deliver a working bot and coins. Much safer, idd.

1. We already stated even on the old development thread, we are against POD, it's centralization of cryptocurrency , If you want POD kindly continue using Fiat.

2. This coin has a mining phase, the source will be on github at launch. We even have SocialxBot block explorer ready http://explorer.socialxbot.com/status

3. The bot can work on any exchange, preferably Bittrex since they have high volume.

Lastly, The bot is working fine and so far we have not seen any negative feedbacks. This is an experiment and it's not compulsory to participate, you can either invest in ICO, mine at launch or buy at the exchange. So far everything stated in the announcement page is ready to deploy except the last minute features marketplace that's under consideration.

Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

Total BTC invested: 29.1020 BTC
The ICO will be capped at 150 BTC.

To invest simply follow @xbotme on twitter. We will follow you back. You can then direct message us the command "btcaddress" to get your deposit address. Your deposit will show after 6 confirmations.

hamm3r

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:57:24 PM

1- is dev doing a POD?

1. We already stated even on the old development thread, we are against POD, it's centralization of cryptocurrency , If you want POD kindly continue using Fiat.

2. This coin has a mining phase, the source will be on github at launch. We even have SocialxBot block explorer ready http://explorer.socialxbot.com/status

3. The bot can work on any exchange, preferably Bittrex since they have high volume.

Lastly, The bot is working fine and so far we have not seen any negative feedbacks. This is an experiment and it's not compulsory to participate, you can either invest in ICO, mine at launch or buy at the exchange. So far everything stated in the announcement page is ready to deploy except the last minute features marketplace that's under consideration.

Well, you can see why a POD can make ppl get to trust a dev and coin more. You asking for ~70k without feeling the need to introduce yourself/ team is a bit odd. Agreed, people can decide to give you the $$$ anyway, it's their choice. I'd feel a lot more confident myself however, if i knew a known entity is behind the investment i'm making. And i'm betting theres a lot more like me, which in turn would be good for the project.

I dont think your arguement of 'centralisation' is viable, especially in this case, since the bot in itself is a centralized body within the ecosystem. And as such, this contradicts with your take on "POD".
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:14:09 AM

Well, you can see why a POD can make ppl get to trust a dev and coin more. You asking for ~70k without feeling the need to introduce yourself/ team is a bit odd. Agreed, people can decide to give you the $$$ anyway, it's their choice. I'd feel a lot more confident myself however, if i knew a known entity is behind the investment i'm making. And i'm betting theres a lot more like me, which in turn would be good for the project.

I dont think your arguement of 'centralisation' is viable, especially in this case, since the bot in itself is a centralized body within the ecosystem. And as such, this contradicts with your take on "POD".

You talking about POD like it protect users, I have seen dev doing PoD with their ICO and they don't have any working features just a concept.

We are not asking you to invest in something that has not yet being developed, @xbotme is live.

Do you have confident in seeing a working product like socialxbot or POD with dev promising to implement features at later date.

Bot it relies on the blockchain.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:32:19 AM

Am I the only that noticed that this guys are building all essential services required for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

The SocialxBot micro-blogging platform could attract some big investors in the future, social network is a big thing and providing a platform for crypto-users to communicate openly with developers and traders will be a nice features.

If this went through VC, this platform will be getting valued at $$$$$$$$$

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:54:57 AM

Interesting. Reserved.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:27:37 AM

SocialxBot Desktop Wallet includes encrypted messaging and stealth addresses.

Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:03 AM

Total BTC invested: 35.4691 BTC

To invest simply follow @xbotme on twitter. We will follow you back. You can then direct message us the command "btcaddress" to get your deposit address. Your deposit will show after 6 confirmations.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

SocialxBots micro-blogging platform has the potential to attract cryptocurency users. Developers can use the software development to open alternative platforms and services.
In order to lower the barriers, Users can use Twitter or other platfrom to sign up on SocialxBots micro-blogging platform.

We are trying to get this finished as quick as possible.
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:11:42 AM

Total BTC invested: 35.4691 BTC

Congratulations . keep moving .
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:23:14 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:37:59 AM by nemo

If the dev thinks price is fair based on so called "potential" I don't get why wait till "listed on exchange" to unveil the "potentiality" of the coin? Unveil a public beta and ask whatever price you want.

Dev has obviously never watched a single episode of sharktank.

I agree with everyone else. This is high risk for little reward. If your coin hits your potential then we don't make any money. If your coin sucks then we all just became bagholders. I'm pumped about the concept, but I think if you guys are handling your IPO this poorly then what-else are you going to mismanage? Not trying to shit on your coin, but it looks as though you're just swatting away everyone's concerns instead of actually letting them soak in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: