Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:35:52 AM

The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:
Whoever controls the bot, it is just too centralized and risky.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:00:33 AM

The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:

How? Maybe I'm missing something, but the bot acts more as a conduit than all powerful editor. I can use it to send coins, ala tipbot for irc or reddit. Not really that crazy. The coins will be stored on bittrex for now. Perhaps that's the worry. Maybe they will port it out in that case to individual accounts. The bigger worry would be the safety of twitter itself. 2fa ftw. Does twitter have 2fa?
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:40:26 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 04:11:18 AM by Socialbot

The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:

How? Maybe I'm missing something, but the bot acts more as a conduit than all powerful editor. I can use it to send coins, ala tipbot for irc or reddit. Not really that crazy. The coins will be stored on bittrex for now. Perhaps that's the worry. Maybe they will port it out in that case to individual accounts. The bigger worry would be the safety of twitter itself. 2fa ftw. Does twitter have 2fa?

The SMS version of the twitter based xbotme will provide 2FA support for large withdrawal and transfer for increased security.
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:59:58 AM

I've invested some.

Expect trading bot.

Is it working well??..
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:08:55 AM

I've invested some.

Expect trading bot.

Is it working well??..

Yes. This is the major component of the bot system and we already began testing it with Bittrex exchange platform.
seek4dream

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:11:44 AM

Exciting Features:

+ xbotme -Next generation crypto bot integrated on Twitter.

Advanced features:
  • Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter
  • Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
  • Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
  • SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security
  • Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

+ SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter.
Features: OpenID , Hashtags, Twitter / Facebook integration, Live stream and Attachments.

+ Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.

Which features are guaranteed when it is lauched?
By "guaranteed" I mean if it is not delivered at launch, refund will be available.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

Exciting Features:

Advanced features:
  • Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter
  • Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
  • Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
  • SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security

Features: OpenID , Hashtags, Twitter / Facebook integration, Live stream and Attachments.

+ Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.

By "guaranteed" I mean if it is not delivered at launch, refund will be available.

This already working on @xbotme - Guaranteed

Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter. --Should be ready at least by Saturday

Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter -- It needs live trading on Bitrrex to complete implementation.

SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security --- 1 week of development -not yet started- Have to choose between this or the marketplace on what to do next week

Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.----  It's possible not yet started (just a added feautures on top of xbotme )

Just to be clear- No Refunds It's not mandatory to invest in the ICO, you can always buy from the exchange about 14,400 coins will be mined daily for 30 days and we might cut the PoW out later.
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:30:34 AM

This is interesting.we have Nxtty now and i'm looking forward this will do better than Nxtty

seek4dream

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:13:04 AM

Exciting Features:

Advanced features:

This already working on @xbotme - Guaranteed

Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter. --Should be ready at least by Saturday

Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter -- It needs live trading on Bitrrex to complete implementation.

SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security --- 1 week of development -not yet started- Have to choose between this or the marketplace on what to do next week

Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.----  It's possible not yet started (just a added feautures on top of xbotme )

Just to be clear- No Refunds It's not mandatory to invest in the ICO, you can always buy from the exchange about 14,400 coins will be mined daily for 30 days and we might cut the PoW out later.

So you and Socialbot are the same person?
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

Join Xbot Chat and follow us http://chat.socialxbot.com/socialbot/all
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:48:18 AM

done

do you foresee any bounties, once the project is launched?

this space is intentionally left blank
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:03:30 AM

done

do you foresee any bounties, once the project is launched?

You will receive your bounty for the Polish translation.
yeasee

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:18:30 AM

wow!!!Looks like this is similar with Nxtty,hmmmm,i will invest this project!
hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:42:53 PM

Would you like me to write you a Dutch ann?
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

Ok, so is this all escrow or just if I send it to the escrow address on the op? In other words, if I go through the Twitter process and receive a BTC address and send BTC there, my money is NOT in escrow in any fashion -- is that correct?
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:39:38 PM

Ok, so is this all escrow or just if I send it to the escrow address on the op? In other words, if I go through the Twitter process and receive a BTC address and send BTC there, my money is NOT in escrow in any fashion -- is that correct?

No. You're money will be in the escrow even if you use the Twitterbot.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:

Is this the case? Could the devs comment - is your solution not 100% decentralised and trustless?
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

Is this the case? Could the devs comment - is your solution not 100% decentralised and trustless?
Have you ever used tipbot on irc? Or on reddit? Should function very similar.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

Have you ever used tipbot on irc? Or on reddit? Should function very similar.

I'm familiar with the tipbots but not how they work. So does this mean this coin's solution is not 100% decentralised and trustless?
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

I have got some questions : 1: how many features does the trading bot have , compared to the quatloo trader , 2: will the wallet be released instantly after ico ends 3: i read something about escrow , under which circumstances would we get the coins back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: