Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiceminer's Ant Viewer - Online monitoring stats! alerts - Antminer monitoring!  (Read 21346 times)
spiceminer15 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:48:56 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:31:52 PM by spiceminer15

just deployed new version with best share.

i'll fix that bug, maybe later tonight. gotta get my truck and camper trailer ready for some serious camping this weekend  Cool

thanks for checking it out and the bug reports

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktzx7cb2ljnxxge/SAntViewer_v1b.zip?dl=0

Nice one. I'll install it now and let you know if I encounter any other issues.

Enjoy your weekend!

deployed new version to fix error message when restarting.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
area3121

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:00:37 AM

please add mass reboot and the version of the software someware on top or side..

thank for this.. and hoping for more future to come with this
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:18:45 AM

please add mass reboot and the version of the software someware on top or side..

thank for this.. and hoping for more future to come with this

thanks for checkin it out. I'll add a mass reboot function when I get back. I'm in the middle of nowhere central Oregon and I have one bar of 2g at the very top of this ridge.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

There is a monitor already available.
What is different about yours than the one that has been out and works quite well?
Also from a member who has been registered here for a long time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596178.0;topicseen

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:42:05 AM

What is different about yours than the one that has been out and works quite well?
Also from a member who has been registered here for a long time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596178.0;topicseen

its different and works better imo.

try it out and see if you like it or not. I will be adding lots of features that are not available in any other monitor that I know of. Maybe in cgwatcher but j haven't really used it mug. Tried it once and had some problems.

really I'm just making this for fun and I use it. Its been running non stop for days now without problems on my netbook I used at my farm.

I own a software company and am partners in a couple more, and I want to break into some cryptocurrecy related software market.

I've in development of a automated escrow SaaS website. But it'll be slow because its a lot of work and trying to fit it into my already very heavy workload is difficult.

this antviewer is quick and easy and fun. Plus I really needed it with my farm
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:37:36 AM

[I won't be monitoring this thread so PM me to remove the OTT warning once done]

plz remove this stupid post, the source code is posted and you have no evidence there is anything wrong with the app. this is starting to irritate me

The fact that you were 1) so resistant to posting the source code in the first place, then 2) made up excuses that it was illegal to post the source code, then 3) magically posted the full source code suggests that yes, we should be vigilant. The warning stays permanently.

Dogie, get over yourself!!!
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:41:56 AM

You're joking right? Works well, hardly? The one you are referring to is buggy as hell.

This one works 10x faster and its only a couple of days old. The other one has had months to get it sorted.

I'm sticking with Spiceminer's one because it's fast, reliable and less problematic than the other one, on my S1s and S3s!!!
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:58:19 PM

really I'm just making this for fun and I use it. Its been running non stop for days now without problems on my netbook I used at my farm.

I own a software company and am partners in a couple more, and I want to break into some cryptocurrecy related software market.

I've in development of a automated escrow SaaS website. But it'll be slow because its a lot of work and trying to fit it into my already very heavy workload is difficult.

Why not contribute to one of the several existing Open Source projects that already do what you are doing instead of re-inventing the wheel? There are plenty of existing, widely used projects (like my own which you could have contributed to) that need the help of contributors.

I just don't get why so many bright devs are intent on re-inventing the wheel...lots of the "not invented here" syndrome  Sad

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:34:33 PM

Why not contribute to one of the several existing Open Source projects that already do what you are doing instead of re-inventing the wheel? There are plenty of existing, widely used projects (like my own which you could have contributed to) that need the help of contributors.

I just don't get why so many bright devs are intent on re-inventing the wheel...lots of the "not invented here" syndrome  Sad

I'll look into your project when I get back to the office Tuesday.

I'm not just a dev I'm an architect meaning in used to running the show and starting things from scratch. Its just my way I guess, but I wouldn't mind contributing to a project I have an interest in.

there is also the issue if money and keeping my companies going. I can't really commit to something where I dont get paid.
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:40:31 PM

Oh hey I've heard of multiminer I know several people who use it, and also several have recommended it to me.

hose people really like it, I tried it once couldn't figure out how to add a miner via an ip... Like an ant. But I didn't spend much time looking at it.

I know lots of people like it. Sounds like you're doing a good job.

I have an idea I'll be working on that you may be able to integrate into multiminer. When I'm ready I'll let you know the details
nwoolls

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Oh hey I've heard of multiminer I know several people who use it, and also several have recommended it to me.

hose people really like it, I tried it once couldn't figure out how to add a miner via an ip... Like an ant. But I didn't spend much time looking at it.

I know lots of people like it. Sounds like you're doing a good job.

I have an idea I'll be working on that you may be able to integrate into multiminer. When I'm ready I'll let you know the details

Network devices are discovered automatically:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Network-Devices

There are also several assemblies you could make use of to make life easier (and cut down on coding):

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/tree/master/MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api

The above wraps the CGMiner / BFGMiner RPC API calls.

I do wish you luck on your project so please don't take my comments the wrong way. It just seems like there is a lot of missed opportunity for collaboration and contribution in the crypto currency arena.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:41:48 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:33:28 PM by spiceminer15

Hey no prob. I'll check out xgminer as well.

spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:49:44 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:28:40 PM by spiceminer15

added mass reboot, displaying version. some performance tweaks, bug fixes, and such

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:05:04 PM

I like this one. I checked out the code posted and found nothing odd in it. Its simple and just works. The mdude one is also an excellent choice. Its nice to have a bit of diversity in the software side of things.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:42:26 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:39:38 PM by spiceminer15

added mobileminer integration. now basic stats are available via the web for free. mobileminer offers paid advanced features that are really nice.

check out mobileminer its really awesome!

DOWNLOAD: SAntViewer.zip v1.1.4

Enjoy  Cool

nwoolls

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:53:35 AM

added mobileminer integration. now basic stats are available via the web for free. mobileminer offers paid advanced features that are really nice.

DOWNLOAD: SAntViewer_v110.zip

Enjoy  Cool

Nice! Do you mind if I add a link / blurb for your app at http://www.mobileminerapp.com/#miners ?

spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:57:20 AM

DOWNLOAD: SAntViewer_v110.zip

Enjoy  Cool

Nice! Do you mind if I add a link / blurb for your app at http://www.mobileminerapp.com/#miners ?

of course. go right ahead  Cool
Axiste

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:26:12 AM

Dude, exactly what I have been looking for, the MobileMiner integration (nwoolls: I know multi miner can do it, but i didnt need the full functionality of it as its only to monitor a single S1  Grin )
That and Its handy having the asic info etc,

any chance of getting a setting to minimise to the tray? i like the cleanliness of it, since its sitting on my server.

If my advice has helped you out, feel free to throw some Satoshi's my way!
BTC: 1Nq7hrRDamdnNiTBaFxEn5DuZYS9kD3tbJ
Running a Full Node Smiley
spiceminer15 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:28:18 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 12:57:35 AM by spiceminer15

Dude, exactly what I have been looking for, the MobileMiner integration (nwoolls: I know multi miner can do it, but i didnt need the full functionality of it as its only to monitor a single S1  Grin )
That and Its handy having the asic info etc,

any chance of getting a setting to minimise to the tray? i like the cleanliness of it, since its sitting on my server.

added minimize to tray and a default icon.

Axiste

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:59:30 PM

Bam! excellent  Cool

If my advice has helped you out, feel free to throw some Satoshi's my way!
BTC: 1Nq7hrRDamdnNiTBaFxEn5DuZYS9kD3tbJ
Running a Full Node Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: