Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Member Account For Sale - 40+ Trust - Need to pay off Bills  (Read 2221 times)
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

Ever heard of buying membership to receive better perks? That's basically what I'm doing. Your posts are irrelevant stay out of my threads and sales.

Being trusted by the forums already is not a "perk". if they were only getting the ability to post or access to restricted forums we would not be having this conversation. The trust portion is inseperable from the account, and is in fact what you were talking about a merchant purchasing, not some simple perks

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:01:34 AM

Ever heard of buying membership to receive better perks? That's basically what I'm doing. Your posts are irrelevant stay out of my threads and sales.

Being trusted by the forums already is not a "perk". if they were only getting the ability to post or access to restricted forums we would not be having this conversation. The trust portion is inseperable from the account, and is in fact what you were talking about a merchant purchasing, not some simple perks
If you are marketing your account as one that has positive trust, then you are marketing it towards scammers. The only "perk" that an account with positive trust will have is the general willingness of others to "send first" and risk their hard earned money when trading with that account. This is not cool.

The "perks" that you receive when buying a "normal" account is the fact that you don't have to wait a long time between the times you post, you can receive higher payment from signature campaigns,  if your account has an avatar then having an avatar (and potentially having the prestige of having a "cool" avatar), having the prestige of having a higher level account, potentially having an easier time earning respect from others because of your higher level account.

Your top offer is ~5x what a senior account will sell for in a healthy environment/market for accounts, but the lack of signature campaigns is making the market depressed and would really raise the ratio to your top offer to a realistic selling price to ~7 to 8x at the very least for other senior level accounts. Do you not see something wrong with this? Either the person with the top offer is planning on scamming or is a sucker.
Account For Sale (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:38:57 AM

I don't feel like writing a wall of text because really all that I see in you is "scammer" and that you're trying to slander my sales. I already explained the perks of having a high trust rating other than having respect and being able to get whatever you want. Some regular Sr member with 0 trust couldn't do shit with the account. My account provides that you can basically do anything on the forum bypassing all the YEARS of bullshit. I don't get your thought process because I can EASILY scam 5+ Bitcoina if I wanted to. If I wantedto sell it to a scammer I'd be selling for much more than that.

PS quit trying to slander my sale with your bullshit talk.
Ltd.Inc

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:41:30 PM

Why admin dont banned user selling account on forum ?  Huh
WobinRilliams

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

I was just informed by a well known Bitcointalk member that devtheved does this to everyone trying to sell their account. No Need to worry about negative trust. Some people on this site are actually honest Smiley

Do you think there's something wrong with me giving negative trust to users selling their account?
Also, what do you mean by "Some people on this site are actually honest"?

If you're selling an account it instantly gives me the idea that you don't care about the well being of the community.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Is it against the rules to sell an account?
Are you the bitcointalk.org police?

Why do you even care what he is selling or why he is selling it? Seems like you are sticking your nose in business that isn't yours to be sticking it into.
Applered

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:46:33 PM

I am intrested. pm me plz
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

I was just informed by a well known Bitcointalk member that devtheved does this to everyone trying to sell their account. No Need to worry about negative trust. Some people on this site are actually honest Smiley

Do you think there's something wrong with me giving negative trust to users selling their account?

If you're selling an account it instantly gives me the idea that you don't care about the well being of the community.

Why do you even care what he is selling or why he is selling it? Seems like you are sticking your nose in business that isn't yours to be sticking it into.

You don't know what you're talking about, likely because you're a newbie. I've seen countless other users get scammed due to accounts being sold.

And no I'm not the bitcointalk.org police I just care more about other people's wallets than this guy's.

WobinRilliams

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:05:27 PM

You don't know what you're talking about, likely because you're a newbie. I've seen countless other users get scammed due to accounts being sold.

And no I'm not the bitcointalk.org police I just care more about other people's wallets than this guy's.

Doesn't matter if I have been here for 5 minutes or 5 years. Doesn't change the fact that you are sticking your nose in business that it doesn't belong in and threatening to down the trust on the account, for no reason other than you think that you are "the man". If you don't like what he's doing, move along. Like you said, you're not the bitcointalk police so you have no reason to be acting like you are.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:36:36 PM

This accounts no longer for sale unless the purchaser can provide valid ID and a phone number or some way to confirm you're identity.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:42:01 PM

This accounts no longer for sale unless the purchaser can provide valid ID and a phone number or some way to confirm you're identity.
This sounds like a way to steal your identity and/or use your drivers license to take out a loan on BTCJam.

I would personally think at this point that the account does not even exist.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:48:26 AM

This sounds like a way to steal your identity and/or use your drivers license to take out a loan on BTCJam.

I would personally think at this point that the account does not even exist.

First you accuse me of trying to sell my account for members to scam, now you accuse me of trying to protect the account from scamming. Which one is it?
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

devthedev: Do you take issue with account trading generally? Or is this merely about selling an account with positive trust?

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:23:09 AM

devthedev: Do you take issue with account trading generally? Or is this merely about selling an account with positive trust?

I think the problem he has is he doesn't like when people sell accounts that are better than whatever crappy accounts he gets for less value than he sells his for. Either that or he's some way frustrated that I want a fair amount of money for the work I put into the account. He was messaging me trying to buy account to re-sell so I have no idea what his problem is.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:42:03 AM

OP is allowed to sell his account, those are the rules of the forum. Whether I agree or disagree is immaterial. He has the right to do what he wants.
I would never trade without escrow anyway, rep or no rep

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:32:30 AM

Why admin dont banned user selling account on forum ?  Huh

Because it's almost impossible to stop or police so they allow it.

Can you provide some examples of these succesful scams. I've never seen anyone scam with a confimed sold account, and I'm not saying they don't or wont happen, but most people just buy accounts for signature campaigns it would seem.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: