Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encourage George Zimmerman (Florida self-defense shooting victim) to accept BTC  (Read 6641 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:22:32 PM

probably a Ron P. supporter.
Problem?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
girlsgonebitcoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:23:10 PM

how is the preacher doing ? LOL you realize thats all he is ?
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:24:00 PM

LOL right all those rights I've lost! wtf you going on about ? What "Police State"? .You sounds like a paranoid lunatic probably a Ron P. supporter. Obviously, you are OK with bombs be allowed on board according to you the TSA should be abolished.  

edit: I love how people make these ludicrous claims and provide no evidence of their "rights" being taken away and no you don't have right to board a plane with anything you want.

Bombs? Remind me when a last time a bomb got aboard of a plane in USA? 50 years ago?

You're a lunatic.

girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:26:55 PM

LOL right all those rights I've lost! wtf you going on about ? What "Police State"? .You sounds like a paranoid lunatic probably a Ron P. supporter. Obviously, you are OK with bombs be allowed on board according to you the TSA should be abolished.  

edit: I love how people make these ludicrous claims and provide no evidence of their "rights" being taken away and no you don't have right to board a plane with anything you want.

Bombs? Remind me when a last time a bomb got aboard of a plane in USA? 50 years ago?

You're a lunatic.

so your saying by allowing more bombs on planes the chances are less of a bomb going off ? LOL

you better get your head checked.

edit: also, you just fed yourself my point exactly .  Obviously, its working if 50 years of it not happening.
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:29:42 PM

so your saying by allowing more bombs on planes the chances are less of a bomb going off ? LOL

What more bombs? Can you answer a question, about what bombs are you talking about? The imaginary ones in your head?

If no bombs got in planes for 50 years in USA, so why do we need TSA?!
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:31:30 PM

edit: also, you just fed yourself my point exactly .  Obviously, its working if 50 years of it not happening.

And TSA was responsible for that? Check your head? No one in their right minds could have imagined TSA 20 years ago.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:32:08 PM

...none that we know of, dipshit. I don't know of any confirmed incidents where the TSA has actually prevented a terrorist from boarding, do you? And besides that, there are any number of anecdotal evidences of people boarding with any manner of shit, including knives, guns, and drugs, and were only discovered after getting off the plane.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:32:43 PM

What more bombs? Can you answer a question, about what bombs are you talking about? The imaginary ones in your head?

If no bombs got in planes for 50 years in USA, so why do we need TSA?!

Wow, your kidding right ? So, if we allow everyone and anyone to board a plane they WILL not bring anything on board to bring down the plane ?   No, TSA and specifically airport screening has been around for 50 years thus preventing bombs for being on planes got it ?  ...I'm sure rjk being the moron he is would say that is "taking his rights" away in some fashion.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:33:33 PM

Wow, your kidding right ? So, if we allow everyone and anyone to board a plane they WILL not bring anything on board to bring down the plane ?   No, TSA and specifically airport screening has been around for 50 years thus preventing bombs for being on planes got it ?  ...I'm sure rjk would say that is "taking his rights" away in some fashion.
You can't see the forrest for the trees, right? Alright then, I'll leave you to it. Roll Eyes

girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:34:35 PM

Wow, your kidding right ? So, if we allow everyone and anyone to board a plane they WILL not bring anything on board to bring down the plane ?   No, TSA and specifically airport screening has been around for 50 years thus preventing bombs for being on planes got it ?  ...I'm sure rjk would say that is "taking his rights" away in some fashion.
You can't see the forrest for the trees, right? Alright then, I'll leave you to it. Roll Eyes

You never answered what "rights" are being taken away ?  Not my fault!   Roll Eyes
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:34:54 PM

Wow, your kidding right ? So, if we allow everyone and anyone to board a plane they WILL not bring anything on board to bring down the plane ?   No, TSA and specifically airport screening has been around for 50 years thus preventing bombs for being on planes got it ?  ...I'm sure rjk being the moron he is would say that is "taking his rights" away in some fashion.

Airport screening that was 20 years ago is FINE, TSA is NOT.
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:36:49 PM

Airport screening that was 20 years ago is FINE, TSA is NOT.

So how does one separate the 2  (TSA/airport screening) they both do the same thing ...they supposedly "violate" your rights by an unwarranted search or your bags through a scanner ?
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:38:45 PM

You never answered what "rights" are being taken away ?  Not my fault!   Roll Eyes
How about the 4th amendment right to not be searched without probable cause?

girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:39:49 PM

How about the 4th amendment right to not be searched without probable cause?

lol... so you are ok with bombs being allowed on a plane ?   If you don't like it don't board a plane how about that?

edit: I know its all warm and fuzzy feeling inside having it your way but life doesn't work that way.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:42:57 PM

lol... so you are ok with bombs being allowed on a plane ?   If you don't like it don't board a plane how about that?
Sorry, I can't help you. You are completely missing the point.

Let me ask you this: Is it acceptable for the TSA to stop folks driving on the highway for a random bag screening? It's happening, in case you didn't notice, starting with truckers, continuing to other forms of transport (train), and generally paving the way for a policeman on every doorstep, waiting to grope you on the way out. You like this?

vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:43:59 PM

Let me ask you this: Is it acceptable for the TSA to stop folks driving on the highway for a random bag screening? It's happening, in case you didn't notice, starting with truckers, continuing to other forms of transport (train), and generally paving the way for a policeman on every doorstep, waiting to grope you on the way out. You like this?

I have seen TSA in NYC's subways.
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:46:46 PM

lol... so you are ok with bombs being allowed on a plane ?   If you don't like it don't board a plane how about that?

I never said TSA was a good thing but they sure aren't taking your "rights away" .  Your making it sound like your allowed to do anything you want and all of sudden that is a "police state".   Obviously, there is a "reason" for the situation above I mean what sinister thing are you dreaming up that they are doing?   Policeman on every doorstep huh ?
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:50:21 PM

Policeman on every doorstep huh ?

And that isn't sinister? If they got TSA in subways, next can be your office building. My office building has metal detectors, now I would need to pass groping to get into my office? My building is few blocks away from ground zero too and I saw a twin tower's fall from my windows...

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:51:27 PM

I never said TSA was a good thing but they sure aren't taking your "rights away" .  Your making it sound like your allowed to do anything you want and all of sudden that is a "police state".   Obviously, there is a "reason" for the situation above I mean what sinister thing are you dreaming up that they are doing?   Policeman on every doorstep huh ?
Facepalm of the year award. Either completely oblivious, wantonly ignorant, or a shill for the government.

girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:52:35 PM

Policeman on every doorstep huh ?

And that isn't sinister? If they got TSA in subways, next can be your office building. My office building has metal detectors, now I would need to pass groping to get into my office? My building is few blocks away from ground zero too and I saw a twin tower's fall from my windows...

lol like that is going to happen  where do you guys come up with these things ? How do you take going from an airport to your office building ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: