Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encourage George Zimmerman (Florida self-defense shooting victim) to accept BTC  (Read 6641 times)
girlsgonebitcoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:53:30 PM

lol... so you are ok with bombs being allowed on a plane ?   If you don't like it don't board a plane how about that?
Sorry, I can't help you. You are completely missing the point.

Let me ask you this: Is it acceptable for the TSA to stop folks driving on the highway for a random bag screening? It's happening, in case you didn't notice, starting with truckers, continuing to other forms of transport (train), and generally paving the way for a policeman on every doorstep, waiting to grope you on the way out. You like this?

I never said TSA was a good thing but they sure aren't taking your "rights away" .  Your making it sound like your allowed to do anything you want and all of sudden that is a "police state".   Obviously, there is a "reason" for the situation above I mean what sinister thing are you dreaming up that they are doing?   Policeman on every doorstep huh ?
Facepalm of the year award. Either completely oblivious, wantonly ignorant, or a shill for the government.

Paranoia got you ?  wow, you are complete nut case  you might want to seek some help  if you think the boogie man is going to get you.....

No wonder Ron P. got like 4 delegates...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:54:11 PM

lol like that is going to happen  where do you guys come up with these things ? How do you take going from an airport to your office building ?

Huh? I said SUBWAYS? TSA is already in some subway stations in NYC! Going from a subway station to an office is actually feasible, especially when an office already has security screening.
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:54:29 PM

Wow, your kidding right ? So, if we allow everyone and anyone to board a plane they WILL not bring anything on board to bring down the plane ?   No, TSA and specifically airport screening has been around for 50 years thus preventing bombs for being on planes got it ?  ...I'm sure rjk would say that is "taking his rights" away in some fashion.
You can't see the forrest for the trees, right? Alright then, I'll leave you to it. Roll Eyes

You never answered what "rights" are being taken away ?  Not my fault!   Roll Eyes
How about the 4th amendment right to not be searched without probable cause?

lol... so you are ok with bombs being allowed on a plane ?   If you don't like it don't board a plane how about that?

edit: I know its all warm and fuzzy feeling inside having it your way but life doesn't work that way.
How do you read any of this and think it means that people who are against the TSA want a bomb on every plane? wtf.

Back on Topic.  I don't think there is anything about race here.  The Daily Show did a pretty funny bit about it.  Mexican guy with a Jewish name shooting a black guy.  How can race not be involved?!

I'm a member of the NRA and I think the stand your ground law is prefectly fine.  But by all reports I've seen, Zimmerman put himself in the "dangerous situation" (still no proof presented that he even has a broken nose. I've only read the word of the attorney) and I just can't see how that falls under Stand Your Ground.

If I have a gun on me, go up to you and provoke a fight, and then shoot you, that should not be legal.  Hell, people in California have been convicted for assault with a deadly weapon for kicking someone with steel-toed boots, so a gun should at least be a little more serious, right?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:55:33 PM

Sorry I'll stop now.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:57:20 PM

lol like that is going to happen  where do you guys come up with these things ? How do you take going from an airport to your office building ?

Huh? I said SUBWAYS? TSA is already in some subway stations in NYC! Going from a subway station to an office is actually feasible, especially when an office already has security screening.

And the problem with that is what ? that is public transportation you realize that right ? No different then an airport. Oooooo thats right the big old bogggie man might get me! lol ...idiot
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:57:25 PM

I'm a member of the NRA and I think the stand your ground law is prefectly fine.  But by all reports I've seen, Zimmerman put himself in the "dangerous situation" (still no proof presented that he even has a broken nose. I've only read the word of the attorney) and I just can't see how that falls under Stand Your Ground.

If I have a gun on me, go up to you and provoke a fight, and then shoot you, that should not be legal.  Hell, people in California have been convicted for assault with a deadly weapon for kicking someone with steel-toed boots, so a gun should at least be a little more serious, right?

So tell me - if you someone punches you and brakes your nose. Do you think you would be within your right to shoot the person back?

At what point does shooting become acceptable?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 09:58:51 PM

So tell me - if you someone punches you and brakes your nose. Do you think you would be within your right to shoot the person back?

Will obviously yes - you realize that is the law in Florida right ?  you have a right to self defense you didn't know that?
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:00:08 PM

Welp, now we know why GirlsGoneBitcoin got banned.  Who else is ignoring him?  I'm surprised he's not orange yet.
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:00:20 PM

And the problem with that is what ? that is public transportation you realize that right ? No different then an airport. Oooooo thats right the big old bogggie man might get me! lol ...idiot

Sidewalks are public thoroughfare also. Now we need TSA on every intersection?
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:01:07 PM

Will obviously yes - you realize that is the law in Florida right ?  you have a right to self defense you didn't know that?

You didn't answer the question. Can you read?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:01:25 PM

Welp, now we know why GirlsGoneBitcoin got banned.  Who else is ignoring him?  I'm surprised he's not orange yet.

aww did I hurt your feelings ?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:02:03 PM

So the airport is too ?wow, I didn't realize people are this dumb.
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:02:49 PM

Which airport?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:04:07 PM

Which airport?

So if the N.Y Subway is is considered public space then the airport must be also ?
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:04:23 PM

When there is "threat to life or limb" is the legal wording.  Now figuring that part out is the trick Smiley  It's incredibly situational and sadly, I don't think we will ever know the situation that led to Travon Martin being shot.

I found this article and for just a second thought that the TSA had actually stopped a terrorist. Sadly... they were mistaken

http://airnation.net/2012/01/03/man-arrested-midland-explosives-expert/

Oh and this.  They really do a good job.

http://airnation.net/2012/03/03/tsa-apologizes-breast-pump/

And this list is actually from the TSA!

http://blog.tsa.gov/2012/01/tsa-top-10-good-catches-of-2011.html

vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:05:46 PM

So if the N.Y Subway is is considered public space then the airport must be also ?

Which airport are you talking about?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:06:54 PM

geezus , any airport ?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:08:44 PM

Of all the worthy causes to donate BTC to, I wouldn't touch this one with a ten-foot pole.

+1

I didn't think my opinion of certain members here could get any lower... I may give the benefit of the
doubt to the OP and others who may be truly interested in helping a person they see as a victim, but
for those ( or at least the one scumbag ) who seemingly sees everything, including tragedies like this
one, only in the light of, "How can we use this as an opportunity to market bitcoin."   wtf? 

I'm still reading (catching up from last last post), but needed to comment on this post.

I felt it as a marketing opportunity at the onset, myself, but soon realized that that would be wrong. You have to admit, though, the notables behind Trayvon Martin are, and will continue, milking this for all its worth, thus increasing their user base during the interim.

~Bruno~
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:11:28 PM

geezus , any airport ?

Improve your English: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/540/01/
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:12:28 PM

geezus , any airport ?

Improve your English: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/540/01/

huh? after all that you you say improve your english ? LOL

so yes who cares if the TSA is located at places where the public is at  more power to them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: