Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encourage George Zimmerman (Florida self-defense shooting victim) to accept BTC  (Read 6641 times)
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:13:48 PM

huh? after all that you you say improve your english ? LOL

so yes who cares if the TSA is located at places where the public is at  more power to them!

I don't understand you most of the time. Broken english.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:19:33 PM

so yes who cares if the TSA is located at places where the public is at  more power to them!

Can we get back to Martin/Zimmerman? Mentioning ggb's poor grammar/spelling is not helping anyone.

P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:21:05 PM

Innocent until proven guilty..  
So may I suggest a bitcoin legal defense fund for Anders Behring Breivik?  
Hey, no such thing as bad publicity right?

Sad

girlsgonebitcoin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:22:42 PM

so yes who cares if the TSA is located at places where the public is at  more power to them!

Can we get back to Martin/Zimmerman? Mentioning ggb's poor grammar/spelling is not helping anyone.

sorry, just had to respond to some idiots above who claim that their "rights" are being taken away and we are in some sort of "police state" whatever that means. Then someone needed help with grammar it seems so had to help him out.

As for Zimmerman I find it odd the guy is being called out for defending himself.
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:25:28 PM

sorry, just had to respond to some idiots above who claim that their "rights" are being taken away and we are in some sort of "police state" whatever that means. Then someone needs help with grammar it seems so had to help him out.

As for Zimmerman I find it odd the guy is being called out for defending himself.

Idiots? LOL? How many simple mistakes did you just make? Write me something in your native language? I hope it isn't English.

girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:27:22 PM

sorry, just had to respond to some idiots above who claim that their "rights" are being taken away and we are in some sort of "police state" whatever that means. Then someone needs help with grammar it seems so had to help him out.

Idiots? LOL? How many simple mistakes did you just make? Write me something in your native language? I hope it isn't English.

You seriously going to do a grammar check ? really ? You should check out your own grammar let alone worrying about others...your obviously aren't an American probably from Iran or some 3rd world country.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:27:54 PM

This is only the beginning. Wait til this thing gets totally out of hand. http://www.infowars.com/new-black-panthers-and-nazis-hijack-trayvon-martin-case/

I'm willing to bet that more, a lot more, people are going to die due this issue. Correct me if I'm wrong.

vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:31:39 PM

You seriously going to do a grammar check ? really ? You should check out your own grammar let alone worrying about others...your obviously aren't an American probably from Iran or some 3rd world country.

Huh? What did you say?
Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:32:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eLiJ4k5QPNs

Calling for vigilantes to fight vigilanteism... makes sense to me....

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:38:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eLiJ4k5QPNs

Calling for vigilantes to fight vigilanteism... makes sense to me....

Just watched the short video. My assessment? President Obama will be a one term president. Once all hell breaks loose, a majority of Americans won't be voting for BHO.

~Bruno~
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:39:25 PM

Huh? What did you say?

Use google's translator since Iranian is your 1st language.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:40:42 PM

Iranian
Oh YES, pure gold. "Iranian" is a language now. Sign me up, where can I learn it?!?!

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 10:42:29 PM

Iranian
Oh YES, pure gold. "Iranian" is a language now. Sign me up, where can I learn it?!?!

You both can learn together! yay!!
vampire

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:51:18 PM

Huh? What did you say?

Use google's translator since Iranian is your 1st language.

Sadly, Google Translate doesn't know anything about Iranian. Why don't you show me how?
girlsgonebitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2012, 11:06:15 PM

God, I have to explain stuff for a 2nd time with you ?

First it was airports now I have to help you figure out your 1st language ?

I thought Ron P. supporters were self sufficient ?
triplehelix

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 03:08:10 AM

so, i have a gun.  i walk up to you and push you.  you punch me in the face.  i shoot you dead.  i was defending myself and am in the right?
vampire

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 03:28:58 AM

Huh? I am a Ron Paul supporter now? Really learn to read. I don't think your IQ is high enough to figure out my first language.
Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 03:37:18 AM

Huh? I am a Ron Paul supporter now? Really learn to read. I don't think your IQ is high enough to figure out my first language.
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL DUDE!

Also, the title of this thread should be fixed; Zimmerman is not the victim...

triplehelix

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 04:04:26 AM

To all appearances, Zimmerman was attacked for no reason and acted in self-defense.  Until proven otherwise the case is closed in my book.

which appearances specifically are you referring to when you say zimmerman was attacked for no reason?
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 04:14:04 AM

Below is from Wikipedia.  The reason why I post it and not other stuff on the page is that most everything in this post is well documented by audio.  So it is really not up to conjecture that Zimmerman followed Travan who was walking legally in his own neighborhood.  What would you do if some stranger followed you? 

From Wikipedia:

Zimmerman cell phone call to police

Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department police at the non-emergency number at approximately 7:00 p.m., February 26, 2012[11] to report what he considered to be suspicious behavior by Martin, which he described as "just walking around looking about" in the rain.[74] The police dispatcher tape recorded him saying, "This guy looks like he is up to no good or he is on drugs or something." He further stated that the person he was observing had his hand in his waistband, was holding something in his other hand, and was walking around slowly in the rain looking at houses.[75] On the recording of the call, Zimmerman is heard commenting "these assholes they always get away."[76][77]

After the audio of the call was released, CNN[78] and other reports alleged Zimmerman had exclaimed "fucking coon," two minutes and twenty-one seconds (2:21) into the call. CNN later claimed, on April 4, 2012, that the enhanced audio revealed the word "cold".[79] The following day, April 5, 2012, CNN's Martin Savidge reported that forensic audio expert Tom Owen claimed it was "punks".[80] Other reviewers of the call have offered alternate interpretations of what was said, but the transcript of the call states that the word in question is "unintelligible".[81][82]

The dispatcher recommended that he not take any action, and informed him that police were on the way. Zimmerman reported that Martin had started running. The dispatcher asked him if he was following Martin and he affirmed that he was. The dispatcher informed him that this was not necessary, saying, "We don't need you to do that."[83] Zimmerman affirmed "OK" and said he would meet the police by the mailboxes. However, before hanging up he said “Actually, could you have him call me, and I’ll tell him where I’m at?”[84]

At 2:07 minutes into the police call Zimmerman says "he's running". At 2:37 into the call Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran". After he can't tell the dispatcher the address of his current location, the dispatcher asks Zimmerman for his apartment number. Zimmerman tells him the numbers of his street address and then at 3:35 adds "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is". Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark, almost two minutes after the comment that Martin was running. The recording ends at 4:11.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: