Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286418 times)
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:39:51 AM

Sorry. This is no SCAM and xnova did not know my skype ID was related to my bct ID.
I will not release the Wallet without their (Counterparty) approval since it involves all the hard work they have done.
IMO you should ask before knowing all the facts.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks! much appreciated.
i know you ,are you chinese?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:41:49 AM

something a bit strange is going on, so xnova was contacted about testing Tilecoin Dapp. yet at the time of inbox, he know nothing about tilecoin, and claims he diddnt realize because of the different username used to contact him. i think regardless of the username, you would be talking about one thing... tilecoin.

Guys, relax. I was contacted...regarding testing an app (that at the time I didn't know was the tilecoin app). The CP tech team will be looking into this tech more and seeing how we can assist.

For full disclosure, we do not know much about tilecoin currently, and need to learn more before moving forward in any regard.
today i see,you are A dishonest rat.you are hurting XCP .make fake claim and create panic.

Man, watch your mouth.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:42:45 AM

We do not want to hurt XCP. We are using part of their platform.
Similar to bitbay using bithalo, but in the viva open source way.

I think that you should troll elsewhere and wait for the 100% facts.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

something a bit strange is going on, so xnova was contacted about testing Tilecoin Dapp. yet at the time of inbox, he know nothing about tilecoin, and claims he diddnt realize because of the different username used to contact him. i think regardless of the username, you would be talking about one thing... tilecoin.

Guys, relax. I was contacted...regarding testing an app (that at the time I didn't know was the tilecoin app). The CP tech team will be looking into this tech more and seeing how we can assist.

For full disclosure, we do not know much about tilecoin currently, and need to learn more before moving forward in any regard.
today i see,you are A dishonest rat.you are hurting XCP .make fake claim and create panic.
as you mention the relation between black coin and bitbay,now the downtrend of blackcoin can prove all .
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

Sorry. This is no SCAM and xnova did not know my skype ID was related to my bct ID.
I will not release the Wallet without their (Counterparty) approval since it involves all the hard work they have done.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Great! We believe you. I will hold XTC long-term.  Top10 is our goal.
ASIC-8Tile (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:49:08 AM

I never said anything about BC and Bitbay... I respect both projects that have different priorities.

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

as you mention the relation between black coin and bitbay,now the downtrend of blackcoin can prove all .

sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:59:05 AM

I never said anything about BC and Bitbay... I respect both projects that have different priorities.

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i just wanna advise you with nice attitude that honesty wins more.your little name game affect negativey.recently people who left in crypto world are smarter than before.they wont bite so easily as a baby bites candy.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:02:34 AM

sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

but with CP team assistance, XTC is a legit and established app.

i am glad to hold a legit asset in this chaotic crypto land.
bukeyi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:09:00 AM

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i just wanna advise you with nice attitude that honesty wins more.your little name game affect negativey.recently people who left in crypto world are smarter than before.they wont bite so easily as a baby bites candy.

Nice attitute? By calling people dishonest rats and motherfuckers? Pathetic little troll.
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:11:08 AM

OUR WALLETS WILL PROVE EVERYTHING
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:16:22 AM

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Nice attitute? By calling people dishonest rats and motherfuckers? Pathetic little troll.
     Ha ha get desperation
sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:11:47 AM

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Ha ha get desperation

dishonesty is apropriate enough for his hussle ,ok?first he says dont know the peer review .then omy i forget i know.this is a kind of remiss.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:14:01 AM

Easy everybody. some minor confusion will not hurt anybody.

lets wait for the updates.
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:32:20 AM

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks! much appreciated.
i know you ,are you chinese?
He is Japanese.

georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:35:01 AM

Why bittrex have not add this coin to market
cloudlover

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:48:44 AM

when will launch the wallet? it had been delay once ,we wont hope it happen once more.

the wallet is so important that heaveily influent people's confident,so we all think the dev shouldnt make it delay
xnova

Activity: 390
Merit: 254

Counterparty Developer

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:14:53 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 09:27:06 AM by xnova

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Visit the official Counterparty forums: http://counterpartytalk.org
qtgwith

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:47:07 AM

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Tilecoin is actually good for Counterparty. I cann't understand what you have said.
lunzi001

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

When the wallet will be released ? This week or next week. Help me please
Startstar

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:45:10 AM

I support you Grin
ASIC-8Tile.create a new market and dominate it.
sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

hope you work hard on an honest and clear crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: