Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:53:37 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 06:36:51 PM by RedZeppelin

Ico investors get 14% with a minimum of 10k None Ico investors get 10% minimum 20k.

Isn't that going to be a nightmare to validate ??

I was an ICO investor and I've bought extra CLD post ICO,
then I sold everything and am now accumulating CLD again ..

Wouldn't it be easier and fairer to just require 10K coins in the
wallet with maybe an 'age' requirement for say 10% and be done with it ?

Just asking ..
Just assume that folks will try and 'game' whatever method you decide upon ..

Triff ..

This. You can't go giving a way for people to game the system - it only leads to people dumping the coin altogether and we don't want that.  

It needs to be 10K for everyone and a 14% of profit for everyone. People who bought the ICO, dumped everything, then bought back later don't deserve to get a higher portion of the profit than those who paid 3-4 times the price of the ICO for the same number of coins.

Just be clear, we report weekly on profits, payments are monthly after all proper audits of the ICO and None ICO wallets address, you need to follow the rules, please read the share plan, the only thing that changes for none ico investors is the minimum amount of coins and the % .

if you didn't send your email registration with in the first week then you have to wait in till the next month to register has a None ICO investor.

Please link the share plan.
When you cut coin supply why did you not cut amount of coins people need for dividens, 20k before coin cut = 20k after...

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:27:57 PM

CLD listed on BTC-market.org

be excited investors now

Great thanks, Ill add you to the OP.

Be careful with these new exchanges, I got caught for 1.5BTC a few months back by a new unknown exchange, hold off till they have proved them selves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:14:40 PM

Ico investors get 14% with a minimum of 10k None Ico investors get 10% minimum 20k.

Isn't that going to be a nightmare to validate ??

I was an ICO investor and I've bought extra CLD post ICO,
then I sold everything and am now accumulating CLD again ..

Wouldn't it be easier and fairer to just require 10K coins in the
wallet with maybe an 'age' requirement for say 10% and be done with it ?

Just asking ..
Just assume that folks will try and 'game' whatever method you decide upon ..

Triff ..

This. You can't go giving a way for people to game the system - it only leads to people dumping the coin altogether and we don't want that.  

It needs to be 10K for everyone and a 14% of profit for everyone. People who bought the ICO, dumped everything, then bought back later don't deserve to get a higher portion of the profit than those who paid 3-4 times the price of the ICO for the same number of coins.

Just be clear, we report weekly on profits, payments are monthly after all proper audits of the ICO and None ICO wallets address, you need to follow the rules, please read the share plan, the only thing that changes for none ico investors is the minimum amount of coins and the % .

if you didn't send your email registration with in the first week then you have to wait in till the next month to register has a None ICO investor.

Please link the share plan.
When you cut coin supply why did you not cut amount of coins people need for dividens, 20k before coin cut = 20k after...

the share plan whats placed and announced after the cut on the supply, the share plan is in the op, the None ICO investor share was add it 3 days after the ICO ended has we where getting a group of investors willing to hold a large amount on the coin.

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:23:11 PM

the share plan whats placed and announced after the cut on the supply, the share plan is in the op, the None ICO investor share was add it 3 days after the ICO ended has we where getting a group of investors willing to hold a large amount on the coin.

OK i apologize i missunderstood some the other thread was a clusterfuck..

Wish me good luck accumulating another 17756.69975762 coins then.
XJcxeSQ1oWEa7sXNEN7EDgbQEMyZpAifmB Tongue

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:36:43 AM

OK i apologize i missunderstood some the other thread was a clusterfuck..

Wish me good luck accumulating another 17756.69975762 coins then.
XJcxeSQ1oWEa7sXNEN7EDgbQEMyZpAifmB Tongue

Np, you could always jump on twitter, we tip active supporters on twitter.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:59:44 AM

The XCloudcoin Cloud HD Hashing multi pool will be released very soon to all XCloudcoin holders and public. This will offer support for XCloudcoin and it's subsequent investors giving us a solid foundation. This is the first step of cloud mining integration with crypto currency and is an important stepping stone in our development. We are choosing BURST to mine on the multi pool. We have looked at the development of the coin and we are happy with the technological development of this coin and the properties to help our investors. XCloud storage will also be integrated into the mining platform. Soon to be released will be the worlds first Cloud HD hashing pool with integrated storage this will be a huge and innovative step for XCloudcoin, we are currently testing our storage performance and capacity of the service at 80 Terabytes we are seeing positive signs with our tests for profitability and efficiency. We are very excited about this development. With this service we aim to give back to investors with an enhanced profit sharing system. Revenue will be distributed from the multi pool to XCloudcoin holders. The pool has already been setup for one of our private investors and you can currently see the wallet amount here http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/6777939135823731909
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

The XCloudcoin Cloud HD Hashing multi pool will be released very soon to all XCloudcoin holders and public. This will offer support for XCloudcoin and it's subsequent investors giving us a solid foundation. This is the first step of cloud mining integration with crypto currency and is an important stepping stone in our development. We are choosing BURST to mine on the multi pool. We have looked at the development of the coin and we are happy with the technological development of this coin and the properties to help our investors. XCloud storage will also be integrated into the mining platform. Soon to be released will be the worlds first Cloud HD hashing pool with integrated storage this will be a huge and innovative step for XCloudcoin, we are currently testing our storage performance and capacity of the service at 80 Terabytes we are seeing positive signs with our tests for profitability and efficiency. We are very excited about this development. With this service we aim to give back to investors with an enhanced profit sharing system. Revenue will be distributed from the multi pool to XCloudcoin holders. The pool has already been setup for one of our private investors and you can currently see the wallet amount here http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/6777939135823731909

If you launched your very successful coin, why are you mining another to pay your investors?

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:25:32 AM

If you launched your very successful coin, why are you mining another to pay your investors?

Is this not the concept of multi pool?  Pure PoS Coins mine PoW coins to buy their own coins for the miners.
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:29:32 AM

Is this not the concept of multi pool?  Pure PoS Coins mine PoW coins to buy their own coins for the miners.

how much of the cloud storage capacity will be used to mine this coin?

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:10:01 AM

back to 10,000 Sat. This is not particularly encouraging I have to say. I expected CLD to hold its own a bit better than this. Nothing for it but to wait for the next pump I suppose!
Kearney52

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:14:12 AM

Today i will announce The XCloudcoin Cloud HD Hashing multi pool.

Stay tuned for more details.

Shocked we are waitting
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:16:50 AM

why OP date is 30.08 and bittrex started trade 20.08?
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:33:18 AM

why OP date is 30.08 and bittrex started trade 20.08?

Because this is the new moderated thread.

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:35:40 PM

We are still tipping on twitter.

Ill be tipping everyone for creative tweets this weekend adding the hash tags #xcloudcoin #cld #btc #altcoin

we have a lot of material we could use for twitter.

just remember we have 1.15 million coins

our youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/user/xcloudcoin

our XCloud Im https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chat.xcloudim

our Xcloud Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0t2yXGCxg

our Week 1 profit share Report https://xcloudcoin.org/login/public.php?service=files&t=b374ee20e853a55a511363dea1a95b31

lets jump on twitter!
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:26:10 PM

Hey guys, please do us our community a solid and mention to Moolah that xcloudcoin should be included in there relaunch of Mintpal. We are PoD, very active dev, new features, real world use, and with our new thread our community has a chance to grow away from the constant fudders!
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:54:33 PM

Hey guys, please do us our community a solid and mention to Moolah that xcloudcoin should be included in there relaunch of Mintpal. We are PoD, very active dev, new features, real world use, and with our new thread our community has a chance to grow away from the constant fudders!

Done!

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:34:13 PM

how much of the cloud storage capacity will be used to mine this coin?

we are still under testing and monitoring performance, we might add a little more so around 150tb to 200 tb .
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:45:58 PM

We are still tipping on twitter.

Ill be tipping everyone for creative tweets this weekend adding the hash tags #xcloudcoin #cld #btc #altcoin

we have a lot of material we could use for twitter.

just remember we have 1.15 million coins

our youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/user/xcloudcoin

our XCloud Im https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chat.xcloudim

our Xcloud Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0t2yXGCxg

our Week 1 profit share Report https://xcloudcoin.org/login/public.php?service=files&t=b374ee20e853a55a511363dea1a95b31

lets jump on twitter!

Yeah, I been helping on twitter....

https://twitter.com/darylluke1

~darylluke.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:44:50 AM

Can you explain how I as a CLD holder will get a portion of the profits? Do you mean this is only for ICO holders? or those who hold a certain amount of CLD? or for everyone?
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:10:54 AM

Can you explain how I as a CLD holder will get a portion of the profits? Do you mean this is only for ICO holders? or those who hold a certain amount of CLD? or for everyone?

Triff ..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: