Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72682 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:31:35 PM

i'm glad that the dev still keeps on releasing features and wants to make a success out of XCLOUD.
any other dev would take his btc and quit whit this low volume.

The Dev delivers all the time, this is why I don't mind bagholding so much:D

+1, after reading the new post this morning I am excited for all the updates coming out. Also this multipool is a great idea. We have a great dev, we have a great community, and a great idea for a cryptocurrency. I'd say the board is set and the pieces are moving, just a matter of time now.

All we got to do is hold, times like this will test how strong you are.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Anyone been in touch with moolah regarding the mintpal re-launch?
Or know of their new standards? Could be a good opp..

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:13:51 PM

Maybe its just me but it seems a much better idea to invest in burstcoin.....
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:10:04 AM

Since most of none ico holders are really helping the community, i will adjust the share plan to a lower minimum.

once again read the rules for the share plan and follow them. 
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:26:56 AM

I didnt get in on ICO but I hold 10k+ coins so hopefully I can get in on dat profit sharing Wink
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:05:42 AM

Since most of none ico holders are really helping the community, i will adjust the share plan to a lower minimum.

Please, just make the profit share rules the same for everyone ..  Huh

Triff ..

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:29:00 AM

Please, just make the profit share rules the same for everyone ..  Huh

Triff ..

rules are the same, the only thing that changes is the minimum and the % of the share.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:51:48 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 03:05:09 AM by dminer69

This is an important announcement,
All the major coding of the Cloudsend code is now completed. I will begin testing very soon. I'm speaking with some other developers about reviewing the required software for privacy development. The foundations for the XCloud mining pool are currently being setup for our website. Users will be able to buy hash rates to access and mine immediately. Support is focused on Burstcoin due to clear development strategies. Revenue from the cloud service still goes to the share plan member participators.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:08:06 AM

This is an important announcement,
All the major coding of the Cloudsend code is now completed. I will begin testing very soon. I'm speaking with some other developers about reviewing the required software for privacy development. The foundations for the XCloud mining pool are currently being setup for our website. Users will be able to buy hash rates to access and mine immediately. Support is focused on Burstcoin due to clear development strategies. Revenue from this service will aid all participators.

Sounds amazing, thanks for the update by the way.

What an estimated timeframe that user are able to buy HD hashrate with instant mining?

After xcloud team buys many coins to pay for the mining pool participants the price of xcloudcoin will minimum rise by 200% imo.

Other positive effects are more volume, not that volatile and a stronger community.
Love it :-)
Good job, let's put some buy walls on Bittrex.

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:12:08 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:26:17 AM by RedZeppelin

Awesome initiative!

The share plan linked in the first post seems to be the old-old one could you please link in the new one instead.
https://xcloudcoin.org/login/public.php?service=files&t=6a9606529a1317af9bf557fe9f46bb60

By the way, any plans for a SHA/Scrypt/etc multipools?

Please, just make the profit share rules the same for everyone..

Need to have some form of absolute minimum % to be able to manage distribution of dividens.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:08:16 AM

Awesome initiative!

The share plan linked in the first post seems to be the old-old one could you please link in the new one instead.
https://xcloudcoin.org/login/public.php?service=files&t=6a9606529a1317af9bf557fe9f46bb60

Need to have some form of absolute minimum % to be able to manage distribution of dividens.

Make it a 10,000 coins for 14% for everyone and I will buy 10,000 Coins on the announcement.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:17:16 AM

Awesome initiative!

Make it a 10,000 coins for 14% for everyone and I will buy 10,000 Coins on the announcement.

I thought you left?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:18:11 AM

Awesome initiative!

I thought you left?

I like the coin - I extremely dislike the profit sharing ratio. Make it equal for everyone who buys the coin and I'll buy back the 10,000 like that.

Keep it unequal and unfair to everyone who wasn't in on the ICO? No buy back Smiley

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for the announcement.

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Awesome initiative!

I thought you left?

I like the coin - I extremely dislike the profit sharing ratio. Make it equal for everyone who buys the coin and I'll buy back the 10,000 like that.

Keep it unequal and unfair to everyone who wasn't in on the ICO? No buy back Smiley

Now think about it from the perspective of ICO investors like me. We trusted the Devs from starting, we had to transfer our coins to wallet within one day after trading opened, we cannot move our coin from wallet if we want to be part of ICO profit sharing plan so no profits from trading. And NON ICO , investors can buy and sell at any time making profits, they just need 20000 CLD in their wallet at any point.  If ICO investors move coins even once they loose their status but NON ICO investors are free.   Why would we want NON ICO investor to share same benefits as we do when we have more boundaries? Think about it. Of Dev change the profit sharing plan then I am out of it .
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

Awesome initiative!

I thought you left?

Now think about it from the perspective of ICO investors like me. We trusted the Devs from starting, we had to transfer our coins to wallet within one day after trading opened, we cannot move our coin from wallet if we want to be part of ICO profit sharing plan so no profits from trading. And NON ICO , investors can buy and sell at any time making profits, they just need 20000 CLD in their wallet at any point.  If ICO investors move coins even once they loose their status but NON ICO investors are free.   Why would we want NON ICO investor to share same benefits as we do when we have more boundaries? Think about it. Of Dev change the profit sharing plan then I am out of it .

It must be 100% proved and verifiable publicly that an ICO holder has not sold or moved his coins even once since purchasing. If you can prove that you bought 10,000 or more coins from the ICO, that at no point did you move your coins from that wallet or sell anything whatsover - and prove it publicly - then I would be happy to accept that as fair and buy back in 20,000 coins for the profit sharing.

But - it must be 14% for everyone - not 10% for us and 14% for you.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:49:46 AM

Awesome initiative!

I thought you left?

I agree with you, ICO investors took more of a risk, and your coins are locked in.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Triffin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:54:40 AM

Agree with above 100% ..

This ( CLD ) is more like a dividend paying stock than a coin ..
If you bought JNJ when it IPO'd and I bought JNJ a month later
we'd both get the same dividend ( as it should be ) ..
I'm OK with the ICO investor having a lower amount of CLD in order to participate
in the Profit Share Plan than a non ICO investor, but the payout percent must
be the same for everyone ..

Triff ..

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Yes exactly our funds are locked in so if profit share plan changes we will have no incentive to keep our coins in wallet or be an ICO investor.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:00:26 PM

Agree with above 100% ..

This ( CLD ) is more like a dividend paying stock than a coin ..
If you bought JNJ when it IPO'd and I bought JNJ a month later
we'd both get the same dividend ( as it should be ) ..
I'm OK with the ICO investor having a lower amount of CLD in order to participate
in the Profit Share Plan than a non ICO investor, but the payout percent must
be the same for everyone ..

Triff ..

Nice to see someone else here understands why it must be so in order for the coin to take off again.

It's common sense - it is fair and reasonable. Infact, its a compromise. ICO investors - once verified that they havent moved their coins at all - can get in with 10,000. The rest of us get in with 20,000. We all get 14%.

Face it boys - If you ever want to see your bags increase in value again you are gonna have to compromise. Otherwise there will never be any meaningful injections of capital apart from the odd sucker who doesn't realize - why should they buy? Why should they buy double the coins at an inflated price only to make your holdings go up in value?

People are greedy - but they know when somethings a bum deal; and anything other than an equal payment to all is a bum deal.
Triffin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

Yes exactly our funds are locked in so if profit share plan changes we will have no incentive to keep our coins in wallet or be an ICO investor.

Wait a minute ..

The 'incentive' as an ICO investor was the price ..
I know because I am one  Grin

The profit share payout percentage ( think dividend ) has to be the same for
all CLD holders .. period ..

Triff ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: