Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72682 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:02:44 PM

But - it must be 14% for everyone - not 10% for us and 14% for you.

Agree with above 100% ..

This ( CLD ) is more like a dividend paying stock than a coin ..
If you bought JNJ when it IPO'd and I bought JNJ a month later
we'd both get the same dividend ( as it should be ) ..
I'm OK with the ICO investor having a lower amount of CLD in order to participate
in the Profit Share Plan than a non ICO investor, but the payout percent must
be the same for everyone ..

Triff ..

Nice to see someone else here understands why it must be so in order for the coin to take off again.

It's common sense - it is fair and reasonable. Infact, its a compromise. ICO investors - once verified that they havent moved their coins at all - can get in with 10,000. The rest of us get in with 20,000. We all get 14%.

I don't mind the % of profit share but the minimum amount should stay the same.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:04:05 PM

Yes exactly our funds are locked in so if profit share plan changes we will have no incentive to keep our coins in wallet or be an ICO investor.

Wait a minute ..

The 'incentive' as an ICO investor was the price ..
I know because I am one  Grin

The profit share payout percentage ( think dividend ) has to be the same for
all CLD holders .. period ..

Triff ..

But think about people who bought as an ICO sold at about 5000 and now again can buy 5x more coins and have greater share of profits.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:09:02 PM

Yes exactly our funds are locked in so if profit share plan changes we will have no incentive to keep our coins in wallet or be an ICO investor.

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

But think about people who bought as an ICO sold at about 5000 and now again can buy 5x more coins and have greater share of profits.

Unfortunately pal that doesn't apply to many of us. I trusted and bagheld this thing since day 1 - only just missed the ICO by a matter of an hour or so. I watched it go up to 45,000+ and I watched it fall to 6700. I don't see why I should get any less share of the profit than someone who bought the ICO. Sure they can have 10,000 and I must have 20,000 - I can live with that - but no way will I accept a 40% lower profit share for spending at the very least 200% more.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:37:11 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

Unfortunately pal that doesn't apply to many of us. I trusted and bagheld this thing since day 1 - only just missed the ICO by a matter of an hour or so. I watched it go up to 45,000+ and I watched it fall to 6700. I don't see why I should get any less share of the profit than someone who bought the ICO. Sure they can have 10,000 and I must have 20,000 - I can live with that - but no way will I accept a 40% lower profit share for spending at the very least 200% more.

I agree but you still have chance to book profits in future and buy back more coins if the value again swings like it did before. We don't have that choice as ICO investors can either keep the coins all the time in their wallet to share that % of profits or loose the status and be one of NON ICO investors.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:08:25 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

I agree but you still have chance to book profits in future and buy back more coins if the value again swings like it did before. We don't have that choice as ICO investors can either keep the coins all the time in their wallet to share that % of profits or loose the status and be one of NON ICO investors.

Your reward is you only had to buy 10,000 at 10,500 Satoshi. Anyone else will now have to buy 20,000 at upwards of 20,000. Can you not see how it is absolutely no advantage whatsoever?
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:19:46 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

Your reward is you only had to buy 10,000 at 10,500 Satoshi. Anyone else will now have to buy 20,000 at upwards of 20,000. Can you not see how it is absolutely no advantage whatsoever?

dminer is a smart guy, I'm sure he is reading and taking all thing into consideration. But what I'm more sure of is that the new profit sharing plan will be fair for all, so start your accumulation before the multipool kicks in and nabs all these cheap coins up!
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

You clearly don't understand the disadvantages of being an ICO investor, we cannot trade with our coin like you can. We bought at 10500sat right but you got chance to sell at 60000sat and again buy at 7000 sat. We trusted Dev team when there was no development and even when the price came down below ICO. You sold you stack and now when you see some good development underway , you want same profit share as us. This is not fair. What is our reward for trusting dev team all the time? Price has already fallen below ICO and recovered so you can't say that this will be only our reward.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:18:10 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

You clearly don't understand the disadvantages of being an ICO investor, we cannot trade with our coin like you can. We bought at 10500sat right but you got chance to sell at 60000sat and again buy at 7000 sat. We trusted Dev team when there was no development and even when the price came down below ICO. You sold you stack and now when you see some good development underway , you want same profit share as us. This is not fair. What is our reward for trusting dev team all the time? Price has already fallen below ICO and recovered so you can't say that this will be only our reward.

Valid points.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:54:06 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:17:33 PM by RedZeppelin

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

To buy 20k now at 16000-16500 or so each would not be a major problem, tomorrow - maybe not..
Cant you see the disadvantage of keeping your coins locked, unable to move sell or trade them?
I bought at 8-9000 so do i disqualify then also since i paid less then the ICO investors?
If a ICO sells his coins and then buy them back he gets moved from the 14% division to the 10% division.
Intact ICO lots will most likely be quite sought after in the future.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:46:10 PM

Wait a minute ..

Triff ..

Remember my friend you too had the option to purchase more after the ICO had finished if you wanted to ride the waves, just because you couldn't touch the ICO wallet doeskin mean you couldn't have a wee gamble with another wallet or that your hands were bounds - Everyone post-ICO has no choice but to pay at the absolute minimum at least twice what you paid. That is your reward - you get to reap the same amount of profit with less than half the expense incurred. Why should they not get an equal share of the profit? Why are their 20,000 coins worth less effectively than your 10,000?

As Triff said earlier; this coin is very much like a dividend paying stock; you may be eligible for dividends with a lower buy-in of coins - no problem with that - but you may NOT receive more per share (coin) than any other invested member.

Folks this is just the way the world works. Look at any offer of securities to the public for the first time and show me where it is considered acceptable to have one rate of return for a few 'special' investors and a 40% lower rate for everyone else. It is not acceptable in the eyes of the intelligent and informed investor and it is not acceptable here.

This is where the problem is - and why it must be resolved amicably if this coins it to take off again.

No one likes a bad deal.

You may very well think its unfair - but Id bet we could count the ICO holders left who haven't dumped on two hands. If we want 100s of new investors you MUST level the playing field. If not, it will simply be another bagholders burden. You can't encourage investment through what is in essence an unconscionable bargain.

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:14:40 PM

I think you are confusing stock market with Cryptomarket. When stocks get listed on exchange, they have to provide minimum level of turnover. Risk is low there. Here there was no infrastructure, no revenue but just a blind trust on unknown people. Have you ever heard about Risk and reward? I don't think you do, because now when you see good development ahead, you want same share of profit. Lol.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

Huh

Your argument is like try talking bitcoin foundation into raising block reward to 50 again..
Life is not fair, i thought so to once long when i was young, before life slapped me enough times in the face
for that illusion to collapse just like the one about santa claus once did.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:48:06 AM

After reading this thread that had mentioned a lot of fairness and unfairness of the introduced dividend I have to say one thing. It's un-fucking-fair. You know why? Because these dividend rules were never presented during the ICO stage in the first place. I bought 20k during ICO, I (naturally) dumped 15k once it came out. I used 1k to buy the popcorn. And than, while chewing on the popcorn, I bought 5k back. Now, where does it place me? Of all things, crypto has to be a bit more transparent. Anything above that makes it a scam. What should I do?
griffen1102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:01:14 AM

After reading this thread that had mentioned a lot of fairness and unfairness of the introduced dividend I have to say one thing. It's un-fucking-fair. You know why? Because these dividend rules were never presented during the ICO stage in the first place. I bought 20k during ICO, I (naturally) dumped 15k once it came out. I used 1k to buy the popcorn. And than, while chewing on the popcorn, I bought 5k back. Now, where does it place me? Of all things, crypto has to be a bit more transparent. Anything above that makes it a scam. What should I do?

Sell me your coins.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:13:14 AM

Huh

Your argument is like try talking bitcoin foundation into raising block reward to 50 again..
Life is not fair, i thought so to once long when i was young, before life slapped me enough times in the face
for that illusion to collapse just like the one about santa claus once did.

No. My argument is like telling the Bitcoin foundation not to have the block reward set to 14 for them and 10 for the rest.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:21:00 AM

Exactly. These guys just don't get it. Their bags will never increase in value unless we have one flat return for all. It will be them and maybe 10 others if they are lucky who are getting a pittance of a return from the xCloudservice and everyone else will have dumped and moved on.

Make it fair for everyone and others will come and buy up the coins, increase the value of their holdings, increase the exposure XCloud gets which will probably increase their returns as well.

It's all well and good to sit there are say "bad luck" to everyone else - but you had better realize that it is 'everyone else' who is going to increase the value of the coins you hold. Without the injection of new capital it will never go up in value apart from the odd pump n dump cycle from the odd whale.

The dev will make his decision and on that decision we will act.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:08:12 AM

Do you not think it was generous of him to allow non ICO investors in on the profit sharing? The incentive for people to invest in this coin is because it has real world use via anonymously sharing on the cloud, an active dev that clearly doesn't let the price effect his intentions with the coin, AND the fact that you can get profit sharing as a non ICO investor. I'm really getting sick of listening to you cry about 10% vs. 14%.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:48:48 AM

Do you not think it was generous of him to allow non ICO investors in on the profit sharing? The incentive for people to invest in this coin is because it has real world use via anonymously sharing on the cloud, an active dev that clearly doesn't let the price effect his intentions with the coin, AND the fact that you can get profit sharing as a non ICO investor. I'm really getting sick of listening to you cry about 10% vs. 14%.

We are just going around in circles. You will support it because you obviously are eligible and want as little of the profits to go to others as possible. Understandable and rational. I will speak against it because I am not eligible - along with 100% of all future buyers of CLD - and it doesn't sit well with me to front up with twice the capital at least for 40% less return than those who are eligible. Even worse for those who did buy the ICO, sold a few coins and are therefore not eligible either - they REALLY get a bum deal.

Scrap the entire thing altogether or make it 14% or 10% for everyone. But as it stands I guarantee that as more and more people come and check out CLD we will have more and more complaining about the 'two classes' of CLD holders and how it needs to change before they will invest.

Anyway we may as well stop talking about it now - Dev has enough of our inputs to make a decision. Let's see what he decides.

P.S. Don't give a damn if you're sick of hearing me or anyone else who has an issue with this. Deal with it.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:56:32 AM

We are just going around in circles. You will support it because you obviously are eligible and want as little of the profits to go to others as possible. Understandable and rational. I will speak against it because I am not eligible - along with 100% of all future buyers of CLD - and it doesn't sit well with me to front up with twice the capital at least for 40% less return than those who are eligible. Even worse for those who did buy the ICO, sold a few coins and are therefore not eligible either - they REALLY get a bum deal.

Scrap the entire thing altogether or make it 14% or 10% for everyone. But as it stands I guarantee that as more and more people come and check out CLD we will have more and more complaining about the 'two classes' of CLD holders and how it needs to change before they will invest.

Anyway we may as well stop talking about it now - Dev has enough of our inputs to make a decision. Let's see what he decides.

P.S. Don't give a damn if you're sick of hearing me or anyone else who has an issue with this. Deal with it.
Lol bought all my coins after ICO, so no I am not eligible but I also haven't dumped any of them and don't plan on dumping them. I believed in this coins value rising even when non ICO holders weren't included in the profit sharing. I'm betting you did dump your coins at some point. Maybe you should take your own advice and deal with it. Thanks.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:11:32 AM

On a different note, lets get on Moolah's ass about getting on MP v2 could be really good exposure for Xcloud. To the twittersphere!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: