Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72682 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:16:19 AM

When you invest in a coin like this YOU need to be more clear about what terms YOU want.  It is YOUR money your giving a stranger!  So many of these coin fail or are just flat out scams so I have never invested in one.  From a developers view the less terms and more vague they are they better it can work out for him.  Sounds like a lot of the questions should of been asked from start, before giving money!  Then now its saving grace is another coin?  lol
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:32:53 AM

Do you not think it was generous of him to allow non ICO investors in on the profit sharing? The incentive for people to invest in this coin is because it has real world use via anonymously sharing on the cloud, an active dev that clearly doesn't let the price effect his intentions with the coin, AND the fact that you can get profit sharing as a non ICO investor. I'm really getting sick of listening to you cry about 10% vs. 14%.

We are just going around in circles. You will support it because you obviously are eligible and want as little of the profits to go to others as possible. Understandable and rational. I will speak against it because I am not eligible - along with 100% of all future buyers of CLD - and it doesn't sit well with me to front up with twice the capital at least for 40% less return than those who are eligible. Even worse for those who did buy the ICO, sold a few coins and are therefore not eligible either - they REALLY get a bum deal.

Scrap the entire thing altogether or make it 14% or 10% for everyone. But as it stands I guarantee that as more and more people come and check out CLD we will have more and more complaining about the 'two classes' of CLD holders and how it needs to change before they will invest.

Anyway we may as well stop talking about it now - Dev has enough of our inputs to make a decision. Let's see what he decides.

P.S. Don't give a damn if you're sick of hearing me or anyone else who has an issue with this. Deal with it.
Lol bought all my coins after ICO, so no I am not eligible but I also haven't dumped any of them and don't plan on dumping them. I believed in this coins value rising even when non ICO holders weren't included in the profit sharing. I'm betting you did dump your coins at some point. Maybe you should take your own advice and deal with it. Thanks.

It may well be that with the Burst mining pool idea we can get past this and move upwards - but if it does kick off again in the future know that it could and in fact should have been resolved now.

But on a more positive note - Moolah - would be good to see it adopted there!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:39:16 AM

When you invest in a coin like this YOU need to be more clear about what terms YOU want.  It is YOUR money your giving a stranger!  So many of these coin fail or are just flat out scams so I have never invested in one.  From a developers view the less terms and more vague they are they better it can work out for him.  Sounds like a lot of the questions should of been asked from start, before giving money!  Then now its saving grace is another coin?  lol

Unless I am very much mistaken the dividend rules were introduced post-ICO or post contractually if you want to view it as something you are entering into with the developer and handing over BTC as consideration.

You can't expect someone to ask questions on terms that weren't in existence yet. It just so happens that those terms are unconscionable towards all new investors. I really don't understand the resistance - particularly from people who aren't even eligible - to having a flat rate of return; either 10% or 14% for everyone. Why must things always be skewed to benefit a few bagholders over hundreds of other potential buyers?

Is it so hard to give everyone a fair slice of the pie when it comes time to dish it out?
Henrietta.UK

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:47:31 AM

I wont say too much,just buy,this price is low enough to buy more. Smiley
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:39:02 AM

Well I hope for their sake they sold off the burstcoins before the pump was over....  Its down to 500-600 where it about 1000 now.  Just seems they would be focused on their project not spending time trying to learn how to setup a new coin (which can be kind of tedious), not to mention the DAYS/WEEKS  it can take to plot to be able to mine.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:03:02 AM

Do you not think it was generous of him to allow non ICO investors in on the profit sharing? The incentive for people to invest in this coin is because it has real world use via anonymously sharing on the cloud, an active dev that clearly doesn't let the price effect his intentions with the coin, AND the fact that you can get profit sharing as a non ICO investor. I'm really getting sick of listening to you cry about 10% vs. 14%.

This ICO with a dividend payout scheme is an IPO in effect. So what you're saying here is that if I float my company, only the initial investors get dividend payouts and everyone else from then on gets nothing unless I'm "generous" enough to actually pay dividends correctly. You bought a stake in his coin. Infact if you bought 20k at 40ksats, your more of an investor and supporter than any 10k stake owner who bought in the ICO so why would you not reward these people's loyalty? It's madness.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:15:45 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:26:05 AM by RedZeppelin

After reading this thread that had mentioned a lot of fairness and unfairness of the introduced dividend I have to say one thing. It's un-fucking-fair. You know why? Because these dividend rules were never presented during the ICO stage in the first place. I bought 20k during ICO, I (naturally) dumped 15k once it came out. I used 1k to buy the popcorn. And than, while chewing on the popcorn, I bought 5k back. Now, where does it place me? Of all things, crypto has to be a bit more transparent. Anything above that makes it a scam. What should I do?

Dumped then, cry´s now Grin
All ICO investors had the choice either flip for quick profit or hold for long term profit.
You did choose the short profit route with included popcorn, now you are forced to pay yourself for the lobster in the future.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:06:19 AM

Greed and preachment's for the unequal treatment of shareholders in the same class (absolutely no difference between 'ICO coins' and 'everyone else's coins') doesn't attract new investors or provide confidence to current investors - It creates bagholders.

Beware of what you are arguing for. It will be a stumbling block for this coin over and over if it is put into practice by the dev. I expect a businessman such as he is to know the folly of this proposal.

Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:19:47 AM

Greed and preachment's for the unequal treatment of shareholders in the same class (absolutely no difference between 'ICO coins' and 'everyone else's coins') doesn't attract new investors or provide confidence to current investors - It creates bagholders.

Beware of what you are arguing for. It will be a stumbling block for this coin over and over if it is put into practice by the dev. I expect a businessman such as he is to know the folly of this proposal.

This.

If you think you will have a long term profit as an unfair ICO holder and you expect new investors to bring you these profits, you are sadly mistaken. If anyone of these holders was really in it for the long term as they claim, they'd be preaching fair payouts because it will attract new investors and new money.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:30:13 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 09:43:11 AM by Spratan

Hi Guys,

I am an ICO Investor, amongst top 5.

I don't care about having 14% instead of 10 % profits. I am all for same profits for everyone with 10K and more.

Even if :
1/ I have never sold because I thought CLD shouldn't move.
2/ The risk was largely higher than now. ICO was not totally sold. It was indeed really risky, happening in the same time that a few bittrex scams. So please, don't "beg" and don't compare with now, it is totally inappropriate and unfair for ICO investors, and look totally miserable.

For ICO Investors : please remind of DRK, even XC or Sync.
The profit from fresh money wanting to invest the minimum stake and take part of the success is 100 times higher than what you can expect from a little common % profits share. Do your maths.

For Devs : If you really want to thank ICO investors, I prefer you to organize a "Cloud party" an you pay for IPO investors accommodation and flight :-)

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:18:56 PM

Where are the Devs? We are forgetting the real thing here, new developments. Dev please give us some update about what's going on.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:26:50 PM

Good Grief .. Everyone still arguing this point  Roll Eyes

For those that can't or won't see the distinction ..
You've effectively got two CLD coins here ..

CLD#1 = +10,000 CLD + 14% Profit Share
CLD#2 = +20,000 CLD + 10% Profit Share

The  "incentive" for the CLD ICO investor was

1) The offering price @ 10,000 Sat ..
2) The fact that it took "only" +10,000 CLD to participate in the Profit Share Program ..

The mistake and what created two different CLD coins was designating
two different Profit Share percentages ie 14% vs 10% ..

Solution:

Preserve/reward the ICO investor with the lower CLD coin requirement
to participate in the Profit Share ie +10,000 CLD

Non ICO investors need +20,000 CLD to participate in the Profit Share

Make the Profit Share Percentage ( 14% or 10% ) the same for everyone ..

======

Fix this or issue two seperate CLD coins ..
One or the other ..

Triff ..

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:52:55 PM

How's the cloud send coming along Dev?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:33:21 PM

Good Grief .. Everyone still arguing this point  Roll Eyes

For those that can't or won't see the distinction ..
You've effectively got two CLD coins here ..

CLD#1 = +10,000 CLD + 14% Profit Share
CLD#2 = +20,000 CLD + 10% Profit Share

The  "incentive" for the CLD ICO investor was

1) The offering price @ 10,000 Sat ..
2) The fact that it took "only" +10,000 CLD to participate in the Profit Share Program ..

The mistake and what created two different CLD coins was designating
two different Profit Share percentages ie 14% vs 10% ..

Solution:

Preserve/reward the ICO investor with the lower CLD coin requirement
to participate in the Profit Share ie +10,000 CLD

Non ICO investors need +20,000 CLD to participate in the Profit Share

Make the Profit Share Percentage ( 14% or 10% ) the same for everyone ..

======

Fix this or issue two seperate CLD coins ..
One or the other ..

Triff ..

I dont know how many intact ICO lots that exists but i guess its a couple of handfuls at most.
One fair way would be 12%/12% split minimum 10k coins for both ICO and none ICO.
There will be so many more none ICO lots anyway, i think it fair that intact ICO lots generate higher payout then none ICO.
This would preserve the investment of the ICO lots and it would end all FUD about % here or there.
Initial investments should be rewarded -thats the entire point of high risk = high reward!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:35:50 PM

You guys need to stop FUDDING your own coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:44:35 PM

It's not fud, it's a conversation that clearly needed to happen. With that being said, I do believe it has been discussed enough. Let's come back together as a community and focus on the bright future we have ahead of us.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

It's not fud, it's a conversation that clearly needed to happen. With that being said, I do believe it has been discussed enough. Let's come back together as a community and focus on the bright future we have ahead of us.

That's more like it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the anon e-mail being implemented, as I would like to use it for my self, also with all the NSA and GHCQ spying, I think a lot of people would also sign up for that as well.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:53:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Just to be clear 14% was a one time deal for the ICO investor witch happen during the ICO period, what i think we could do is a 3 tier investor levels, 5k, 10k and 20k .
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:27:25 PM

Hi everyone,

Just to be clear 14% was a one time deal for the ICO investor witch happen during the ICO period, what i think we could do is a 3 tier investor levels, 5k, 10k and 20k .

This may help keep everyone happy, what percentages will be on offer for 5K, 10K and 20K?

Also how is the cloud send coming along?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

Hi everyone,

I think the most easy way is to go with 1 investor level at 10k or maybe 5k for none-ICO, if someone wants more then 1 share of 10% dividend they just buy another 5k
and get dividend for 2 shares.  That way people can choose their own investor level and you guys dont have to manage 4 different types of dividend payouts.
Anyway i think that is a part pseudo discussion, how many registered none ICO shareholders is there at the moment?
5K sounds nice personally im at 2900 currently getting a little every day from trade/mining surplus.

Any news on other development, the mining op, e-mail function or the cloudsend.
A estimated timeline for current development and implementation would be neat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: