Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:09:10 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:43:04 PM by dminer69

Hi everyone,

Just to be clear 14% was a one time deal for the ICO investor witch happen during the ICO period, what i think we could do is a 3 tier investor levels, 5k, 10k and 20k .

This may help keep everyone happy, what percentages will be on offer for 5K, 10K and 20K?

Also how is the cloud send coming along?

So i was thinking 4%, 8% and 10%

cloudsend testing will begin tonight, ill keep everyone update once the first cloudsend transaction goes on the network.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:27:36 PM

No .. Now you're making three different CLD coins  Shocked Shocked

ICO investors get 14% Profit Share Percent for 10,000 CLD  
Non ICO investors get 14% Profit Share Percent for 20,000 CLD

Keep the Profit Share Percentage the same for everyone
Just change the number of CLD required to distinguish between ICO and non ICO investors

Triff ..

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:09:51 PM

Just change the number of CLD required to distinguish between ICO and non ICO investors

Triff ..

Seriously? The Dev gave a fair solution.

As someone who could of taken the ICO up but didn't, I think those with the balls to make that sort of commitment should be rewarded rightly so.

Life's a gamble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:49:28 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:04:14 AM by Cryptourologist

Some random thoughts I've got after reading today's developments.

001. The profit sharing system was not clearly expressed during ICO. That's a post-contractual change which is illegal in the modern fucked-up world and immoral in our emerging Crypto Wild West. It's reminiscent of the concept of ex post factum law which is a pretty fucked up idea. If you don't know what ex post factum means, google it, oafs.
002. A combination of exchange medium (currency) and a share is a bold novel idea. It definitely deserves attention. Gives me a weird hard-on too...   Wink
003. I still didn't get the answer to my question: does buying ICO, dumping, and then buying back make me the "ICO" type of holder?
004. I couldn't register for the second lottery. Despite the fact that this time I have actually registered a twitter account, the website told me that I can't register. That's my only complaint towards IconicExpert so far.
005. Creating different rules for ICO and non-ICO holders is not just unfair. It diminishes the attractiveness of new investment and thus diminishes the inflow of new money which could prop the currency.
006. No, I'm not selling my CLD to you. I'm holding for now.
007. If I do get the 14% as an IPO investor, I'll donate the 4% to those who invested in IPO as a protest because this system is un-fucking-fair and damaging for the coin. However, I don't have the time to verify the post-IPO investment. Can anyone help me verifying those? Anyone with me on the donation protest?
008. Registering a twitter account was somewhat psychologically difficult for me. I don't tweet. I'm a fucking cat, not a damn bird!
009. I'm shitfaced right now because it's the only state of mind in which I can post here.
010. In my previous post I forgot to thank Mr. Flintstone for registering my address in the lottery. The win of 1k CLD covered my popcorn and then some Hennessy and fried chicken.
011. HoldTheLine seems to be the only poster here that doesn't make me throw up.
012. Huh
666. PROFIT!

Truly yours,
C/U

PS: Fucking meow! Peace Cool
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:20:19 AM

Triff ..

As someone who could of taken the ICO up but didn't, I think those with the balls to make that sort of commitment should be rewarded rightly so.

Life's a gamble.

It is NOT a fair solution, nor is it a legal solution. It is sound law in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain that ALL shareholders (all those who hold CLD) are to be treated equally and when dividends are paid out they must all be paid out at the same rate per share.

The ONLY way around this is to create two different types of shares - or two different 'coins' in this case - One coin for ICO holders (CLD #A) and one coin for everyone else (CLD#B). There is no other way to do it legally and since there is no way the Dev wants to create two different types of Cloudcoin there is only one legal solution - All shareholders must be treated equally; all CLD holders who meet the threshold will be paid either 10% or 14% of the profits.

Like it or lump it - that is the law and if this coin has ANY chance at becoming reputable and used throughout the world it must abide by the law sooner rather than later.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:42:45 AM

It is NOT a fair solution, nor is it a legal solution. It is sound law in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain that ALL shareholders (all those who hold CLD) are to be treated equally and when dividends are paid out they must all be paid out at the same rate per share.

Cmon dont you guys also have A-stocks and B-stocks in some companys where the A-stocks often are higher valued, may pay out a higher amount / stock yearly and also have alot more voting power within the company per stock compared to B-stocks.
This is no school yard democracy here where each and everyone gets equal time on the swings, this is the wild west of cryptos.
If seen from a legal point it would be the ICO holders that should complain.
12% for ICO & for 12% none ICO is "fair", that is even very generous by Xcloudcoin and ICO`s.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:51:10 AM

Cmon dont you guys also have A-stocks and B-stocks in some companys where the A-stocks often are higher valued, may pay out a higher amount / stock yearly and also have alot more voting power within the company per stock compared to B-stocks.
This is no school yard democracy here where each and everyone gets equal time on the swings, this is the wild west of cryptos.
12% for ICO & for 12% none ICO is "fair", that is even very generous by Xcloudcoin and ICO`s.

Read the rest of the message you quoted pal.
Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:08:13 AM

Triff ..

Life's a gamble.

The ONLY way around this is to create two different types of shares - or two different 'coins' in this case - One coin for ICO holders (CLD #A) and one coin for everyone else (CLD#B). There is no other way to do it legally and since there is no way the Dev wants to create two different types of Cloudcoin there is only one legal solution - All shareholders must be treated equally; all CLD holders who meet the threshold will be paid either 10% or 14% of the profits.

Like it or lump it - that is the law and if this coin has ANY chance at becoming reputable and used throughout the world it must abide by the law sooner rather than later.
+100500 except the fact that no other coin should be created and all shares should be spread equally.
Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:17:06 AM

O'RLY? A/B/C/whatever stocks have no place in the Crypto Wild West. The new world is about honesty and deceit combined into one. It's honest for those who are smart. It is deceitful for those who don't deserve to live in the first place. No more tricky shit! Give me the real deal!
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

Yes its simple the ICO coins acts as A-stocks as long as they remain intact in their wallets, if moved they become B-stocks.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:23:09 AM

Yes its simple the ICO coins acts as A-stocks as long as they remain intact in their wallets, if moved they become B-stocks.

Too complicated. All CLD is to be valued the same, all profit is to be shared equally among those that met the threshold. It ain't a tricky decision- let get it sorted already dev - the coin is getting dumped.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:52:32 AM

I kind of agree, the noise from ICO holders is little to nothing, only dev knows the holding ratio of ICO holders - how powerful are they?
We are still hovering around 10k .. So I think f-all personally. In fact the only people that could possibly dump down to that level are ICO buyers at 10k. Those bastards are not our friends - only leaches and we need to shake them out. Clearly it won't be ICO holders driving price, the incentive will come from new buyers.

Make it equal and be done with it.

Not saying it's the right decision, but it seems like the best one.
Baird Ben

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:32:21 AM

I kind of agree, the noise from ICO holders is little to nothing, only dev knows the holding ratio of ICO holders - how powerful are they?
We are still hovering around 10k .. So I think f-all personally. In fact the only people that could possibly dump down to that level are ICO buyers at 10k. Those bastards are not our friends - only leaches and we need to shake them out. Clearly it won't be ICO holders driving price, the incentive will come from new buyers.

Make it equal and be done with it.

Not saying it's the right decision, but it seems like the best one.
I agree with you.In my opinion i have to say let's dumpers dump their coins.As they dump all their coins then we can buy more and pump it easily. Grin
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:11:53 AM

dev stick by your decision and fuck the haters, dump what you have if you think its unfair, seriously. move the fuck on if you dont' agree with the terms. this isnt a fucking democracy dev decides and thats that. As a non ICO investor i am perfectly okay with this.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:32:20 AM

dev stick by your decision and fuck the haters, dump what you have if you think its unfair, seriously. move the fuck on if you dont' agree with the terms. this isnt a fucking democracy dev decides and thats that. As a non ICO investor i am perfectly okay with this.

Pop a Quaalude bro - we aren't going anywhere Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:37:43 AM

I always wanted to try a quaalude ever since I watched wolf on wall street. Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:12:32 AM

I always wanted to try a quaalude ever since I watched wolf on wall street. Grin

haha Love that bit when they are in the boat and about to sink and he is screaming "GET ME THE FUCKING LUDES!" haha
heavyrain

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:24:29 AM

I don't know how you think but i choose to trust dev.CLD havs a good concept and i think it will up again
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:30:30 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:20:52 AM by HoldTheLine

I don't know how you think but i choose to trust dev.CLD havs a good concept and i think it will up again

So did Fedora TIPS and KARMA.

Point is, this needs to be resolved.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:54:08 AM

Those "haters" are the investors. The investors which YOU need to make any money. I would say you're cutting off your nose to spite your face but in reality you've cut off your ears too.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: