Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:28 AM

Are people still holding this?
You realize IconicExpert cashed out at 50k, right?

+1 - still waiting for this coin to get back up to 50k range, and according to IE and that dumb twitter blond it was "going to 100k easy" etc. etc. making it sound like it was happening that week or the next.  are we to assume it's still happening?  in a month?  maybe two?  as he hasn't said anything about it since (dev, you still working with him or what??), or he'll only promo if he gets something out of it?  same thing with blackcoin/IOCoin/burnercoin/greenbacks, shall i go on? 

i'm all for a coin needing time to develop, but this thing seemed in a prime spot until 'whatever' happend and it's now been dumped back to earth while many other coins have jumped well ahead.  this coin seems it can still have potential so hopefully it comes to fruition.  please don't give me the "FUD" b.s. because I'm simply stating fact/truth of what i've seen exactly happen over the past 4 months via twitter and this site.

so either dev/community/promo of this coin needs to ramp up to get it going again, or whales (and IE) have to come back around to it again.........like any coin that gets juiced for "x amount of days/weeks".  never ending cycle.

***Whale watching***
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:15:38 AM

Are people still holding this?
You realize IconicExpert cashed out at 50k, right?

+1 - still waiting for this coin to get back up to 50k range, and according to IE and that dumb twitter blond it was "going to 100k easy" etc. etc. making it sound like it was happening that week or the next.  are we to assume it's still happening?  in a month?  maybe two?  as he hasn't said anything about it since (dev, you still working with him or what??), or he'll only promo if he gets something out of it?  same thing with blackcoin/IOCoin/burnercoin/greenbacks, shall i go on? 

i'm all for a coin needing time to develop, but this thing seemed in a prime spot until 'whatever' happend and it's now been dumped back to earth while many other coins have jumped well ahead.  this coin seems it can still have potential so hopefully it comes to fruition.  please don't give me the "FUD" b.s. because I'm simply stating fact/truth of what i've seen exactly happen over the past 4 months via twitter and this site.

so either dev/community/promo of this coin needs to ramp up to get it going again, or whales (and IE) have to come back around to it again.........like any coin that gets juiced for "x amount of days/weeks".  never ending cycle.

Have you ever made proper $ in crypto? New coins go through a hype phase if known whales pump them. This happened to CLD because both Bobsurplus AND IE were in at the start. They had legitimate reasons for liking this coin, but the development takes time - and now the whales have gone to pump other projects.

If development continues and the product matures then we will see real value and the 100k will be taken out very quickly.

I would wait until this thread hits 300-400 pages before dismissing it as a failure.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:13:56 AM

Hi Dev could you give us the development time line for features like anon e-mail, video chat and so on.

Also what happening with cloud send?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

Hi Dev could you give us the development time line for features like anon e-mail, video chat and so on.

Also what happening with cloud send?

I would also like to know.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

Dev - Is the BURST multipool going to be used to buy up CLD or not? I see the account you posted has mined over 600,000 BURST and yet CLD doesn't have much in the way of buys or support.

Just wanting any update on the Xcloud multipool - it clearly is working wonderfully but would be good to see at least some of that put back onto the CLD order book.

via PM he mentioned that CLD will be bought on bittrex in order to payout the Mining rewards in CLD.

But an official confirm here in the thread would be better.

The burst mining pool for cld support is now set to this address now http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/13769897621418281461 once burst get some good buy support we are going to begin selling with our hurting the price.

Ok where are going the BTC you get with selling burst? Do you buy with them CLD Coins on Bittrex? Or what you do with that?

Still not answered..
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:50:32 PM

Dev - Is the BURST multipool going to be used to buy up CLD or not? I see the account you posted has mined over 600,000 BURST and yet CLD doesn't have much in the way of buys or support.

Just wanting any update on the Xcloud multipool - it clearly is working wonderfully but would be good to see at least some of that put back onto the CLD order book.

via PM he mentioned that CLD will be bought on bittrex in order to payout the Mining rewards in CLD.

The burst mining pool for cld support is now set to this address now http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/13769897621418281461 once burst get some good buy support we are going to begin selling with our hurting the price.

Ok where are going the BTC you get with selling burst? Do you buy with them CLD Coins on Bittrex? Or what you do with that?

Still not answered..

He wont tell you that. You don't need to know. It would be 'helpful' sure but it isn't in the multipool's best interests to have that information publicly available.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

Wow we are on the 8th page on Bittrex, 0.2 btc volume. shocking.

This has been my second worst investment of all time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

Still not answered..

We are going to sell our burst in the strongest exchange of course, those who would like to buy tbs to mine burst will be also available.

griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:00:18 PM

We are going to sell our burst in the strongest exchange of course, those who would like to buy tbs to mine burst will be also available.

Sounds good, we could the buy support ASAP doe.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:00:59 PM

New Profit share plan would be open for registration from September 23th to September 28th.

More details will be release soon.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:39:02 PM

Sounds good, we could the buy support ASAP doe.
yea since vol is low sounds like a plan.
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

This coin was never pumped in the first place, there was a lot of volume and price movement in the first few days after ICO, and has steadily gone down since because a) people are holding and b) all crypto markets have been shit for the last month.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:52:05 PM

Dev why are you dodging the questions about development? You said "tonight first transaction will go thorough Cloudsend" two days ago, after that no info. Last week everything was supposed to release but no words about that too. What's going on?please answer clearly and honestly.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:17:02 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 10:35:22 PM by dminer69

After doing a verification on all ICO register investors, Only 3 ico investors remain with in the rules out of 13 for the monthly pay out, Non Ico out of 6 only 5 remain.

In total 8

For our new Share plan 12% for all coin holders registration available from  September 23th to September 28th.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:15 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 10:48:08 PM by dminer69

Cloudsend we are a little behind we want to make sure everything gets done right and maintain a strong network.

Nodes will be updating soon.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

New profit share plan for next month

https://xcloudcoin.org/login/public.php?service=files&t=54e476c67d9c647455b72fda39e1ba26
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:06:27 PM

Excellent. Dev I would like to thank you for listening to us here and reforming the profit sharing plan to be fair for all investors in Xcloudcoin.

We can now buy CLD in confidence knowing that the incentives are fair for everyone down the line as well as those here currently.

EDIT: Wow - just checked Bittrex - Some moron just dumped 10,000 down to 5000 Sat. I said I would buy back on announcement of a fair profit sharing plan and now I just have LOL Did not expect that I gotta be honest haha

burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:53:54 AM

So we just send 10,000 Cld to our wallet and email you the address and we'll be in the profit sharing for the next months as long as the coins remain in the wallet?
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:53:28 AM

I think we may be headed upwards in a pretty big way today. BURST is going to be added to Bittrex shortly and the dev will be able to sell off the mined BURST for the best price and use that to buy up and keep the price of CLD rising.

Only 4 BTC between 10,000 and 20,000. Once we go 100% the panic buyers will notice us and do the rest to get us back over 50K.

Cloudsend will be fuel to keep the momentum going - but BURST mining will provide a huge amount of buy support.
xucc2012

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:58:29 AM

I think we may be headed upwards in a pretty big way today. BURST is going to be added to Bittrex shortly and the dev will be able to sell off the mined BURST for the best price and use that to buy up and keep the price of CLD rising.

Only 4 BTC between 10,000 and 20,000. Once we go 100% the panic buyers will notice us and do the rest to get us back over 50K.

Cloudsend will be fuel to keep the momentum going - but BURST mining will provide a huge amount of buy support.
You are right!+1 and work with BURST is a win-win situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: