Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

I think we may be headed upwards in a pretty big way today. BURST is going to be added to Bittrex shortly and the dev will be able to sell off the mined BURST for the best price and use that to buy up and keep the price of CLD rising.

Only 4 BTC between 10,000 and 20,000. Once we go 100% the panic buyers will notice us and do the rest to get us back over 50K.

Cloudsend will be fuel to keep the momentum going - but BURST mining will provide a huge amount of buy support.
You are right!+1 and work with BURST is a win-win situation

The way I see it - I'm Mining burst with 8TB. And Ive bought 11,000 CLD over the past 2 days.

If Burst goes up I win. If CLD goes up I win. If they both go up - I Bahamas.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:12:12 AM

The only thing holding back all good alt markets ATM is the daily slippage of bitcoin. Not enough money coming from BTC into alts because there is no fresh money entering btc
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:17:17 AM

The only thing holding back all good alt markets ATM is the daily slippage of bitcoin. Not enough money coming from BTC into alts because there is no fresh money entering btc

Yeah man - this is one to hold longterm in my opnion. I can see it cracking 100,000 satoshi within the next month or two as long as development keeps going well.

Stealth went up over 1200% - no reason why CLD can't follow suit.
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

We need a whale, 5 BTC isn't shit to them. I'm surprised none have swooped in yet...but I've been doing my whale dance so hopefully the gods will reward us soon.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:25:25 PM

We need a whale, 5 BTC isn't shit to them. I'm surprised none have swooped in yet...but I've been doing my whale dance so hopefully the gods will reward us soon.

We need something, it seems we have stalled, if I have got to, I will join in with your whale dance!

Cloud send might help the situation also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

We need something, it seems we have stalled, if I have got to, I will join in with your whale dance!

Cloud send might help the situation also.

I suspect when Cloudsend is working flawlessly and the multipool sells it's BURST and we get dat buy support we'll be soaring pretty damn high.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:32:08 PM

These fucking API trading bots are killing us. All these small sells decimate the price because our buy support is non existent.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:16:15 PM

So we just send 10,000 Cld to our wallet and email you the address and we'll be in the profit sharing for the next months as long as the coins remain in the wallet?

Correct.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

These fucking API trading bots are killing us. All these small sells decimate the price because our buy support is non existent.

Yea it has been a problem for us, we have made the first buy of cld with the Burst pool income 100k sold at 439 sats.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:55:17 AM

Yea it has been a problem for us, we have made the first buy of cld with the Burst pool income 100k sold at 439 sats.

are we able to rent some hdd cloud mining?
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:02:24 AM

I hope so! Im gonna beat the crap out that coin when it open for renting Tongue

Can't get enough CLD and BURST!
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:16:40 AM

Instead of mining burst with all that space why not sell it, sure he'll sell out in a few hours, monthly/weekly rentals. Expenses taken out and profits shared upon the share holders...

Wondering if space were to be sold for mining will they be pre-plotted already?
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:07:50 AM

Instead of mining burst with all that space why not sell it, sure he'll sell out in a few hours, monthly/weekly rentals. Expenses taken out and profits shared upon the share holders...

Good idea too man but the main point is not to help BURST by increasing their nethash or giving others control, its to to dump it for the best possible price and sure up our CLD market.

I mine BURST and I buy CLD. Both coins will go up over time as long as the dev keeps hitting BURST, dumping it and buying CLD. BURST will only go up in value due to its innovative PoC mining which means that as long as the dev keeps hitting it the CLD market will keep gaining support. 

Matter of fact, I can't see a more sure fire way to steadily increase the value of your crypto portfolio - mining BURST and buying CLD.

Wouldn't be surprised to see CLD at 20,000 come the weekend with BURST up over 1000 Sat!
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:41:55 AM

Yea, we are getting ready for that now. in the coming days you wil be able to order space from 1tb to 100tb from our website.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:43:57 AM

i think pre-plotted would be the best way to do it, we are getting ready 100tb for the first batch in our cloud mining.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:21:05 AM

we are going to be working with 100tb per batch, to keep it simple each batch will offer 10 shares paying out the % of the daily mine.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

Is there a way to directly mine CLD or is it multicoin pool only?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:49:21 AM

Is there a way to directly mine CLD or is it multicoin pool only?

Not at the moment but we are waiting for a few multipool replays to see if they offer to pay in cld, or we setup our own multipool.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:33:39 AM

the 100tb plot would be ready by Tuesday, if you want to reserve your spot on it send me a pm.

Prices and forms of payment.

.52 btc per share a month or .19 btc a week or you could pay in CLD using our payment system once the option is available https://purchase.xcloudcoin.org/

payouts could be on burst to your address daily or in CLD to your address daily.

griffen1102

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:07:28 PM

If someone is hungry there is a big chunk of CLD @ 12.5k sats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: