Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

Also it's only going to take a 1.1 BTC dump to hit 500 sats. That's fucked. Something needs to happen ASAP or else crawling out of this hole is going to be x10 harder.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:20:10 PM

Also it's only going to take a 1.1 BTC dump to hit 500 sats. That's fucked. Something needs to happen ASAP or else crawling out of this hole is going to be x10 harder.

I know the current price price sucks balls!

Perhaps the Dev has some good news for us like cloud send?

Why are you selling so much? Jumping on the XC band wagon?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

I know the current price price sucks balls!

Perhaps the Dev has some good news for us like cloud send?

Why are you selling so much? Jumping on the XC band wagon?

Simple. They are greedy and short sighted. They are the ones that ALWAYS buy high and sell low and then go and buy into a coin that is up 300% and repeat the process all over again.

Someone's gotta lose money in this game - and its morons like this who make it that much easier for the rest of us to make money.

Cheers for the dumps - I honestly thought I would have to go above 12,000 at the very least to get 10,000 CLD again but nope - You lot make it that much easier Smiley
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 06:58:45 AM

It seems like there is a bot on Bittrex who wants to push down the price..

The current price is really low..

Funny that people even sell below ICO. I feel sorry for them...;-)

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Someone just cashed out 23K for way under ICO. Huh

Dev how about some good news?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:44:53 AM

Here are 4 entirely speculative explanations for dumping huge amounts of CLD for up to 45% below the ICO price:

1. IconicExpert is getting out of CLD. I would really like to hear something from IconicExpert. He has been completely absent and silent since the dumping began a couple of weeks ago and hasn't so much as commented or tweeted a word about CLD since he started promoting other coins instead. Perhaps he is trying to accumulate more - or perhaps he just wants out. I know he is too shrewd to sell for a huge loss however so whatever the deal is with him right now he won't be losing money on this. I know he has at least 7BTC worth of CLD from his buying and selling to himself in the past.

2. The premine is being dumped. Really would love to see the address that the premine is being stored to verify that it is for the most part at least in tact and that the dumpings don't correlate with any outgoing transactions of similar value. If the dev could abate these fears that would be fantastic.

3. CLD is being directly sabotaged by BURST holders as revenge for hitting BURST with the servers. Seems to be interest in 'getting back' at CLD over on the Bitcointalk thread and I wouldn't put it past someone to do something like this - costly, stupid but possible.

4. A large whale is fed up with CLD and wants out - at any cost. I still find this hard to believe however because anyone who can afford this sort of coin (he is clearly pilling up the sell orders on the book as well) is smart enough to wait for a pump before cashing out - this is a dumb move however you look at it. Even if he thinks he can double his money on another pump n dump coin he is selling for at least 40% below what he bought in for - that's taking a crazy risk that people with that sort of BTC are not want to do.

Whatever the reasons behind these dumps I have full confidence that we will go up in time. It's too cheap for too few coins in total - that simple.

I know the dev has mined over 5 BTC worth of Burst at least since he revealed the BURST address he is mining to and I have to say if there was ever a time that buy support was needed it is now.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:15:56 AM

Here are 4 entirely speculative explanations for dumping huge amounts of CLD for up to 45% below the ICO price:

1. IconicExpert is getting out of CLD. I would really like to hear something from IconicExpert. He has been completely absent and silent since the dumping began a couple of weeks ago and hasn't so much as commented or tweeted a word about CLD since he started promoting other coins instead. Perhaps he is trying to accumulate more - or perhaps he just wants out. I know he is too shrewd to sell for a huge loss however so whatever the deal is with him right now he won't be losing money on this. I know he has at least 7BTC worth of CLD from his buying and selling to himself in the past.

2. The premine is being dumped. Really would love to see the address that the premine is being stored to verify that it is for the most part at least in tact and that the dumpings don't correlate with any outgoing transactions of similar value. If the dev could abate these fears that would be fantastic.

3. CLD is being directly sabotaged by BURST holders as revenge for hitting BURST with the servers. Seems to be interest in 'getting back' at CLD over on the Bitcointalk thread and I wouldn't put it past someone to do something like this - costly, stupid but possible.

4. A large whale is fed up with CLD and wants out - at any cost. I still find this hard to believe however because anyone who can afford this sort of coin (he is clearly pilling up the sell orders on the book as well) is smart enough to wait for a pump before cashing out - this is a dumb move however you look at it. Even if he thinks he can double his money on another pump n dump coin he is selling for at least 40% below what he bought in for - that's taking a crazy risk that people with that sort of BTC are not want to do.

Whatever the reasons behind these dumps I have full confidence that we will go up in time. It's too cheap for too few coins in total - that simple.

I know the dev has mined over 5 BTC worth of Burst at least since he revealed the BURST address he is mining to and I have to say if there was ever a time that buy support was needed it is now.

I'd like to submit option 5- someone got bored waiting for the devs to deliver as people expect things instantly and that dump has caused a domino effect. The coin isn't too cheap for the number of coins- we don't have a fully operation service yet. If we did I'd be right with you on that. Until then, the coin is 100% speculative value.

Edit: By deliver i mean released to a full version from beta.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:59:06 AM

I'd like to submit option 5- someone got bored waiting for the devs to deliver as people expect things instantly and that dump has caused a domino effect. The coin isn't too cheap for the number of coins- we don't have a fully operation service yet. If we did I'd be right with you on that. Until then, the coin is 100% speculative value.

Edit: By deliver i mean released to a full version from beta.

I did ask for a rough time line when the services would be delivered, but the dev did not answer me. And he's late with cloud send.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:27:26 AM

I am not in CLD but was just wondering why the price is dropping hard?

Only 1 BTC left in the total order book on trex? What happened here?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:47:31 AM

We're all wondering that.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:56:00 AM

The only good news right now is that we're still #1 in voting for a c-cex.com add....
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

The only good news right now is that we're still #1 in voting for a c-cex.com add....

I suppose that's something...

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

I suppose that's something...
Another thing I can think of, is that if we get the right peoples attention on xcloud right now, then there are plenty of opportunities for them to snatch up the cheap coins being sold. Whales don't pump coins that they don't have a large supply of and at these prices xcloud is a steal. A whale could easily snag 20k+ coins right now for dirt cheap (<10k sats) and pump this coin up to 50k sats and have a sweet profit.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:16:46 PM

Anyone know what percentage of CLD is in the Profit Share
and therefore effectively not available for day trading  purposes ??
The 'float' is pretty small to begin with so I'm not suprised that the
order book is a bit 'thin' ..

Triff ..

alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

Coin is extremely undervalued! Look at the screenshot. RSI is below 30   

I would not wonder if there is a huge price push coming in the next minutes

bilder uploaden

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:22:00 PM

Dev can you give us a time line for when the services are going to go live, and also when will cloud send be ready, I have asked this before, thanks.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:42:18 PM

Dev can you give us a time line for when the services are going to go live, and also when will cloud send be ready, I have asked this before, thanks.
+1 would also like an update
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:00:37 PM

Dev - Please provide the address where the premine is stored. Thanks.
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

How is this price even possible? I think the crypto-conomy is drunk..
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:10:19 PM

There is just not enough action in the coin, fatal mistake. Crypto always needs a form push forward, preferably from daily dev updates.
It can be turned around, but is there enough going on for that?
1 million coins isn't much when everyone is buying and holding, but it's a huge amount to float around impatiently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: