Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:00:57 PM

Why is the coin supply being cut in half exactly? If it is only to make the coin more rare, I'm not sure going from 1 .1 million to 600k is going to make a vast difference.

The coin supply will be cut in half to increase the value and rarity of the coins in circulation.

If that is the only reason, I'm not sure halving will be enough. Perhaps you should do something like 10x. But moving on, in my opinion, we are good, the coin is at 10k, which is a good spot to target all investors (not just whales). If we halve it, we'll hopefully be at 20k, that isn't much of an improvement when the coin had already been >50k.

Just my 2 cents
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:32:00 PM

So example: I have 5000 Coins at Bittrex. Will my 5000 Coins then getting half too?

Cheers,
Christian
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

Good luck guys, I'm out doe. Not of fan of coin halving for increasing value, with that being said dminer is a great dev and I hope you guys see the moon.

How many coins did you own?

I had 10k left but they got bought up.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

Why is the coin supply being cut in half exactly? If it is only to make the coin more rare, I'm not sure going from 1 .1 million to 600k is going to make a vast difference.

The coin supply will be cut in half to increase the value and rarity of the coins in circulation.

If that is the only reason, I'm not sure halving will be enough. Perhaps you should do something like 10x. But moving on, in my opinion, we are good, the coin is at 10k, which is a good spot to target all investors (not just whales). If we halve it, we'll hopefully be at 20k, that isn't much of an improvement when the coin had already been >50k.

Just my 2 cents

i dont if you have looked at the market, is pretty clear we need a price assurance and 20k is not my target, talking 100k sasts, we want people to stake their coins to build a stronger network, thats why by halving our total coins we will offer a % stake reward, we are still deciding on that % from 25,30 or 45% on year 1.

then again on cld 2.0 we will have cloudsend and encrypted chat right at the swap.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:27:01 PM

Just my 2 cents

i dont if you have looked at the market, is pretty clear we need a price assurance and 20k is not my target, talking 100k sasts, we want people to stake their coins to build a stronger network, thats why by halving our total coins we will offer a % stake reward, we are still deciding on that % from 25,30 or 45% on year 1.

then again on cld 2.0 we will have cloudsend and encrypted chat right at the swap.

our current amount of coins will be halved the as well, right?

Could you give an estimate timeframe for the swap/CLD 2.0  ?

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:47:42 PM

Just my 2 cents

Correct, what ever you have will be halved but if we end up doing 45% stake everyone will gain their coins back in a long term.
cld 2.0 is almost ready, we will offer a 15 day window for everyone to swap their coins.

we are waiting on a new wallet design to announce the day for the coin swap, but to give a time frame about a week or less.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:22:54 PM

If most of the coins are staking, there won't be any coins for trading ..
If you feel the Biitrex order book is 'thin' now, cutting the supply in half will only make it worse ..

Just my 2 CLD ..

Triff .. 

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:30:16 PM

Just my 2 cents

Correct, what ever you have will be halved but if we end up doing 45% stake everyone will gain their coins back in a long term.
cld 2.0 is almost ready, we will offer a 15 day window for everyone to swap their coins.

we are waiting on a new wallet design to announce the day for the coin swap, but to give a time frame about a week or less.

45% permanent stake reward? That also assures hyper inflation long term, or is it temporary as well?
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:54:40 AM

If most of the coins are staking, there won't be any coins for trading ..
If you feel the Biitrex order book is 'thin' now, cutting the supply in half will only make it worse ..

Just my 2 CLD ..

Triff .. 

less coins more trading means higher the price, max stake supply would be under 1 million coins with cld 2.0

look at the sell order book not that buy order book.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:56:18 AM

Just my 2 cents

45% permanent stake reward? That also assures hyper inflation long term, or is it temporary as well?

max coin supply will still be under 1 million. 45% is annually!
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:01:52 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:13:14 AM by dminer69

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XTYS8sUMW1CuAFGCCzEe7iPrRXoyD1wMmR.htm

Quit bothering the dev with silly requests when you can answer the question yourself looking through the blockchain. Earlier he stated 2 addresses and the other one is the one containing over 100k, if they aren't, then come back and complain.

Googled the latest address he provided for the premine storage - the address has been used to enter a  Lottery under the twitter handle 'Radiandome'.

https://twitter.com/Radiandome

Care to explain why you think its OK to enter lottery's with the premine - effectively treating them as your own personal coins?

Also - who is this twitter identity - what is his connection to the coin? He holds 121,893 CLD. If this is the premine like you say then there are a lot of questions that need to be asked about your conduct.

Explain to me just how deep this developer (I assume it must be a developer of CLD or else what the hell is he doing with the premine..) is in with IconicExpert and SocialxBot? - This is not a good look.

EDIT: Want to add that I really want this coin to do well - I'm holding a large amount nowadays and that tends to mean I am more 'weary' than others who maybe hold a few hundred at most.

I won't make a judgement until the dev/s have had their chance to explain the things I have pointed out - If we get a fair and reasonable explanation then that will be the end of it.

i did gave you 3 address correct, at the point this address was enter in the lotto it didnt had 120k, go a lil deeper next time!

oh i own that twitter account last time i check everyone is free to use twitter, make sure you look a the block explorer the next time under show all transactions.

if you think im the one dumping the cld your are looking at the wrong person.

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:28:55 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?XTYS8sUMW1CuAFGCCzEe7iPrRXoyD1wMmR.htm

Quit bothering the dev with silly requests when you can answer the question yourself looking through the blockchain. Earlier he stated 2 addresses and the other one is the one containing over 100k, if they aren't, then come back and complain.

Googled the latest address he provided for the premine storage - the address has been used to enter a  Lottery under the twitter handle 'Radiandome'.

Care to explain why you think its OK to enter lottery's with the premine - effectively treating them as your own personal coins?

Also - who is this twitter identity - what is his connection to the coin? He holds 121,893 CLD. If this is the premine like you say then there are a lot of questions that need to be asked about your conduct.

Explain to me just how deep this developer (I assume it must be a developer of CLD or else what the hell is he doing with the premine..) is in with IconicExpert and SocialxBot? - This is not a good look.

EDIT: Want to add that I really want this coin to do well - I'm holding a large amount nowadays and that tends to mean I am more 'weary' than others who maybe hold a few hundred at most.

I won't make a judgement until the dev/s have had their chance to explain the things I have pointed out - If we get a fair and reasonable explanation then that will be the end of it.

i did gave you 3 address correct, at the point this address was enter in the lotto it didnt had 120k, go a lil deeper next time!

oh i own that twitter account last time i check everyone is free to use twitter, make sure you look a the block explorer the next time under show all transactions.

Sorry but this is getting just a little bit too tricky. You have made a unilateral decision out of no consultation with the community here to effectively end the coin and start a new CLD 2.0 with half the total supply but 45% inflation in the first year.

This is not the way a professional developer team should conduct themselves and I think most here will agree with me on that.

I really am curious as to why the quality of this coin's development and upkeep has dropped so much since its initial launch - it looked very well done and nicely presented and now it is nothing of the sort.

This SocialxBot coin popped up after the pump n dump of xCloudCoin with an ICO for 1 Million coins as well. What is your involvement with this coin? How long have you been involved with them?

This whole thing stinks.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:57:00 AM

Sorry but this is getting just a little bit too tricky. You have made a unilateral decision out of no consultation with the community here to effectively end the coin and start a new CLD 2.0 with half the total supply but 45% inflation in the first year.

This is not the way a professional developer team should conduct themselves and I think most here will agree with me on that.

I really am curious as to why the quality of this coin's development and upkeep has dropped so much since its initial launch - it looked very well done and nicely presented and now it is nothing of the sort.

This SocialxBot coin popped up after the pump n dump of xCloudCoin with an ICO for 1 Million coins as well. What is your involvement with this coin? How long have you been involved with them?

This whole thing stinks.

I understand how you feel, why wasn't this announce before b/c we have consulted quite a few professionals and just by looking at the order book and the coins staking almost everyone has their coins in the market, just waiting for a pump, we want to give a big reward to those who are willing to make the network stronger that's being a part of the community.

"then again if you read the statement is a possible solution" if someone comes with a better solution to end the dumping and the low price manipulation we are here to take suggestion.

by cutting down the supply and adding a big reward for the first year that would almost guarantee a stronger network from those willing to earn the staking reward, a higher price target with in the next few months and not the current situation where all the coins are in a exchange.

socialxbot has a cool project, they pop out just like other coins pops out, just b/c they did an ico has nothing to do with cld, im not here telling you why your the only one talking about the premine and you and clearly supporting burst, is it b/c im renting space to mine burst?? or selling the burst i mine to buy cld??, anyways i have talked to the xbot dev a few times like i have talk to quite a few others, i dont have any involvement with their coin, but they are willing to help cld.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:11:10 AM

This whole thing stinks.

I understand how you feel, why wasn't this announce before b/c we have consulted quite a few professionals and just by looking at the order book and the coins staking almost everyone has their coins in the market, just waiting for a pump, we want to give a big reward to those who are willing to make the network stronger that's being a part of the community.

"then again if you read the statement is a possible solution" if someone comes with a better solution to end the dumping and the low price manipulation we are here to take suggestion.

by cutting down the supply and adding a big reward for the first year that would almost guarantee a stronger network from those willing to earn the staking reward, a higher price target with in the next few months and not the current situation where all the coins are in a exchange.

socialxbot has a cool project, they pop out just like other coins pops out, just b/c they did an ico has nothing to do with cld, im not here telling you why your the only one talking about the premine and you and clearly supporting burst, is it b/c im renting space to mine burst?? or selling the burst i mine to buy cld??, anyways i have talked to the xbot dev a few times like i have talk to quite a few others, i dont have any involvement with their coin, but they are willing to help cld.

I see. You are right about people waiting for a pump, that's a fair observation.

Good to hear - would be good to get a poll up an running 'for' or 'against' creating a new CLD 2.0.

That's true - but 45% is crazy. 10% return per annum might be more advisable but all of this needs to be decided by the community.

Don't see what my mining BURST has to do with anything here. I mine burst - just like you, and I have bought more CLD - the more hash power you throw at Burst the better as far as im concerned, the value of both will go up over time Smiley

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't give a damn if I didn't have a fairly substantial ammount of USD invested in CLD and want to see this thing develop into the coin it promised to be at launch. Any questioning or discontent I voice here is because I care about my investment and obviously with all the scamming ripping through the entire Crytpo community I have to be extra vigilant.

If we could get the SocialxBot dev to make some posts on the matter to clarify the situation that would be a great first step.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:32:49 AM

This whole thing stinks.

I see. You are right about people waiting for a pump, that's a fair observation.

Good to hear - would be good to get a poll up an running 'for' or 'against' creating a new CLD 2.0.

That's true - but 45% is crazy. 10% return per annum might be more advisable but all of this needs to be decided by the community.

Don't see what my mining BURST has to do with anything here. I mine burst - just like you, and I have bought more CLD - the more hash power you throw at Burst the better as far as im concerned, the value of both will go up over time Smiley

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't give a damn if I didn't have a fairly substantial ammount of USD invested in CLD and want to see this thing develop into the coin it promised to be at launch. Any questioning or discontent I voice here is because I care about my investment and obviously with all the scamming ripping through the entire Crytpo community I have to be extra vigilant.

If we could get the SocialxBot dev to make some posts on the matter to clarify the situation that would be a great first step.

Yea i get you, why i said 45% then again i did stated it could be 25, 30 or 45% we want to offer back part of the original amount of coins going from 1 million to 500k is a heavy cut. long term investors will gain that from a high stake reward.

i wouldn't like to do a poll here b/c everyone could vote and we want cld supporters to vote, i ratter have cld supporters send me an inbox like a lot of them do.

now the main reason for cld 2.0 is not the total coins is our code we cant get cloudsend fully working on it like is stated on the ann about it.

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:54:41 AM

These efforts from dev make clear we have a great active dev and a less great community who just wait for a pump on exchanges, who don't stake, whine about anything the Dev is proposing.

It is not because the dev is very active and responsive that he should ask permissions to the community for whatever. It is the best way to make the coin fail, fresh money don't want this kind of mess.

If you want to actively take part in any dev choice (especially when having less than 0.1% of coins...), with no dev to "interfere" or decide, please invest in a takeover.

"CLD 2.0" don't need to be revolutionary to reach x20, at least a 500 K$ market cap, in the 50 first coins.
It needs :
- an active dev, releasing constantly new features (exactly what we have now)
- a backing community, furthering the dev choices, not blocking them with subjective argument.
Else, don't invest and leave. It is darwinism and natural selection for the rest of us.

morprint

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:18:24 AM

Great work Dev, as I said earlier I didnt think there was a premine dump. This coin has a great concept behind it and a Dev that actually takes steps when people are trying to manipulate it. The community needs to start getting behind him.
newguy12

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

<facepalm> Yawn. This thread is full of people who can't see the obvious and keep debating useless strategies. I said it months ago and I'll say it again. Your problem is IE. He's the one capping the coin, while you're all swooning over his stupid lottery. His MO is simple and so transparent to anyone w/ half a brain. First he dumped on you all on the way down, now he's accumulating again and will dump on you all the way up and down again. Best friend worst enemy scenario. Forget your "plans" and "strategies", this coin moves when IE says so b/c he has majority market share by now...again. </facepalm>
Coinstreet

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

1 million coins Total?
Blockchain is on 5 mill, am I missing something?

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

1 million coins Total?
Blockchain is on 5 mill, am I missing something?

3.85 mill coins destroyed by bittrex https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/address.dws?34.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: