Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72674 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

Been away from the news since the summer and missed the coin exchange. Anyways, can I still exchange my CLD for XCLD? Please help!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:16:40 PM

Been away from the news since the summer and missed the coin exchange. Anyways, can I still exchange my CLD for XCLD? Please help!

Pls PM the dev. He will swap you out manually.

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

We are a week away from the fair, im working at full force now to have everything ready for the fair, im positive to catch attention from a few companies to get them on board.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:38:24 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:58:58 PM by dminer69

We are a week away from our first business fair, after the fair ill be directing all of our marketing/pr to south America since is a less saturated market gaining new users and exposing them to crypto currency XCLD and xcloud services.

We are going to have a live stream directly from the fair both days via our youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_W3GeEz8UU
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 04:43:58 PM

We are a week away from the fair, im working at full force now to have everything ready for the fair, im positive to catch attention from a few companies to get them on board.

We are a week away from our first business fair, after the fair ill be directing all of our marketing/pr to south America since is a less saturated market gaining new users and exposing them to crypto currency XCLD and xcloud services.

looks great..i will hold my coins and still believe in the project! We are currently far under ICO price and I'm happy to got a few really cheap coins.

I feel sorry for all the Non believers and dumpers as soon as the price going to rise again significantly...

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

looks great..i will hold my coins and still believe in the project! We are currently far under ICO price and I'm happy to got a few really cheap coins.

I feel sorry for all the Non believers and dumpers as soon as the price going to rise again significantly...

Our live stream event has been created oct 21, 22th from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm each of both days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_W3GeEz8UU
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:52:45 PM

Our live stream event has been created oct 21, 22th from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm each of both days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_W3GeEz8UU

Need an advertising campaign like on Facebook or whatever. Perhaps offer a sale on the storage service? "Cheapest Storage on the Web!" Need customers to keep this coin going, not just investors. And customers like two things: to stay with their current service and to save money. Have to use the "save money" to break their "current service" comfort zone/habit.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:43:56 AM

I sent dminer69 a private message but no reply yet. Dminer69 please help me out, bro. Or are you not the dev here?
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:24:44 PM

Huge green day for almost all alts and cld has slashed huge value yet again.
Is it too hard to give a daily update?
I'm sorry but any schmuck can 'attend' a fair.
imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:06:08 PM

dev, any updates ?

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:56:12 PM

3k and tanking, glad I didn't buy in during the IPO  Shocked 
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

Like I said many pages ago, many burned by this b.s. coin, never again - don't give a crap what anyone here says.  This one was hyped by iconic expert (prob with dev help and insider knowledge) as one of his bitch coins.  Who knows what other whales were behind it (and there were, 100%).  They sold off from 50k downwards, then dump dump dump with no recovery in site...dev has prob moved on to their next coin awhile back.  Put this one to bed.  Lips sealed

***Whale watching***
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

Like I said many pages ago, many burned by this b.s. coin, never again - don't give a crap what anyone here says.  This one was hyped by iconic expert (prob with dev help and insider knowledge) as one of his bitch coins.  Who knows what other whales were behind it (and there were, 100%).  They sold off from 50k downwards, then dump dump dump with no recovery in site...dev has prob moved on to their next coin awhile back.  Put this one to bed.  Lips sealed

Sounds right. Also bet there was and still is a shit-tonne of coins to offload so the weak attempts to keep people interested are in attempt to keep the scam going but they're lazy as FK.

Didn't full understand the IE hate until now.
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:44:56 PM

Sounds right. Also bet there was and still is a shit-tonne of coins to offload so the weak attempts to keep people interested are in attempt to keep the scam going but they're lazy as FK.

Didn't full understand the IE hate until now.

Man I hope you guys are wrong.. I mean the wallet seems functional enough..
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:54:40 PM

I sent dminer69 a private message but no reply yet. Dminer69 please help me out, bro. Or are you not the dev here?

No reply to me either. Coming up on 48 hours...
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:48:04 AM

Hi All,

I am in contact with the Dev since a certain period of Time. I also might jump in as a kind of PR person if time allows beside my PR tasks for Multiwallet. Furthermore it would be cool if there are 2-3 more person who would like to support this coins actively here, on twitter, reddit or anywhere else Currently the dev is pretty busy preparing things for the upcoming fair. As you all might know that a livestream will be available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_W3GeEz8UU

https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin/status/521706569155633153

Furthermore the promised Cloudsend paper has been released as linked in the quote above. (worth reading is). The Swap itself also created room for many other coming features as well for as for the Cloudsend which will be released soon.

Totally understandable that people are now scared and with less hope but for me i believe in this coin and looking forward to future! After every downtrend will be an uptrend so guys be patient and support/Promote  xcloud as much as you can .
ps. also an IRC Channel will be opened in a few days. Stay tuned

cheers

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:41:17 AM

I'll Be taking care of the rest of swaps this Sunday or Saturday morning, im currently doing the fair paper work, preparing designs to get printed, also hire a few helping hands for the fair, i have been trying them to show case our wallet to a company usability perspective, also visiting fair organization office making sure the xcloud booth is reserved.

ill visiting the printing company place tomorrow to go over the amount of flyers and banners, also ill be doing a connectivity  test Saturday to make sure the internet is fine to live stream.

if you want to get in contact with me send me a pm over twitter @rdanetti.

imd1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

Hi All,

I am in contact with the Dev since a certain period of Time. I also might jump in as a kind of PR person if time allows beside my PR tasks for Multiwallet. Furthermore it would be cool if there are 2-3 more person who would like to support this coins actively here, on twitter, reddit or anywhere else Currently the dev is pretty busy preparing things for the upcoming fair. As you all might know that a livestream will be available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_W3GeEz8UU

https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin/status/521706569155633153

Furthermore the promised Cloudsend paper has been released as linked in the quote above. (worth reading is). The Swap itself also created room for many other coming features as well for as for the Cloudsend which will be released soon.

Totally understandable that people are now scared and with less hope but for me i believe in this coin and looking forward to future! After every downtrend will be an uptrend so guys be patient and support/Promote  xcloud as much as you can .
ps. also an IRC Channel will be opened in a few days. Stay tuned

cheers

Many thanks for this post.. instills confidence Smiley

imd1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:20:47 AM

I'll Be taking care of the rest of swaps this Sunday or Saturday morning, im currently doing the fair paper work, preparing designs to get printed, also hire a few helping hands for the fair, i have been trying them to show case our wallet to a company usability perspective, also visiting fair organization office making sure the xcloud booth is reserved.

ill visiting the printing company place tomorrow to go over the amount of flyers and banners, also ill be doing a connectivity  test Saturday to make sure the internet is fine to live stream.

if you want to get in contact with me send me a pm over twitter @rdanetti.

Thanks for the update, dminer69.

Just a suggestion : Would be great if you try to put in regular updates here, daily updates if possible. No updates for a couple of days can send a wrong signal to weak hands thereby moving the price in opposite direction.

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:50:57 AM

This is interesting

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

You can get in touch with Synechist,Atcsecure (Dan Metcalf) or Teka if you're interrested !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: