Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Referral contest - 4.5 BTC Reward  (Read 4135 times)
CryptcoMiner (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:29:58 PM

Total referral count and active investors both together.

xcapator - Active referral means with investment, yes.

You haven't answered my questions below :

I have few questions,

1. what about referrals that have joined before this ref contest started ? Do they count toward our total refs in the contest ? Or will you only count referrals that joined today afterwards ?

2. What if my active refs take their principal back before 20th of sept (end of ref contest)? do they still count as active refs ?

I will count referrals starting from when topic was made.
If your referral made investment, it will count as active referral even he withdrawn his principal.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

Total referral count and active investors both together.

xcapator - Active referral means with investment, yes.

You haven't answered my questions below :

I have few questions,

1. what about referrals that have joined before this ref contest started ? Do they count toward our total refs in the contest ? Or will you only count referrals that joined today afterwards ?

2. What if my active refs take their principal back before 20th of sept (end of ref contest)? do they still count as active refs ?

I will count referrals starting from when topic was made.
If your referral made investment, it will count as active referral even he withdrawn his principal.

Ok, thank you for your answer, I am gonna join this.

If you need an escrow service, just contact monbux, he's a trusted member here, his escrow service is free.

here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

Always consider the ethical and moral implications of promoting something for personal gain.

I'm very suspicious of this operation, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763051.0

Sorry CryptcoMiner, I just made your job harder.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:08:43 PM

Always consider the ethical and moral implications of promoting something for personal gain.

I'm very suspicious of this operation, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763051.0

Sorry CryptcoMiner, I just made your job harder.

I couldn't agree more, that's why OP is highly suggested to use an escrow service for the 4.5 BTC prize

bit360

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:27:04 PM

Will take a part in this when funds are in escrow address.
xcapator

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:50:12 PM

Will be done within few days. I am searching for escrow already. Will let you know after it's done.

Any new update on this ? have you found an escrow ?

I'd suggest to use monbux's escrow service, it doesnt cost you anything https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0

xcapator

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

RED ALARM

24 hours passed, OP seems to not have a good intention to use an escrow service. no guarantee that the winners will get their prizes so I'am out. Good luck for those who will be staying at this contest !

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:00:11 AM

RED ALARM

24 hours passed, OP seems to not have a good intention to use an escrow service. no guarantee that the winners will get their prizes so I'am out. Good luck for those who will be staying at this contest !
Something does seem a bit fishy.
The title says 4.5 BTC and the OP says 2 BTC....
He / She needs to fix this.

-.sgmf
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

RED ALARM

What do you don't understand max what you can get from this ref contest is 2 BTC because there can only win 3 person.

First place will get 2 BTC
    Second place will get 1.5 BTC
    Third place will get 1 BTC

2 BTC + 1.5 BTC + 1 BTC = 4.5 BTC

I won't enter this ref contest until the BTC is in escrow.
Equinoxx

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

RED ALARM

What do you don't understand max what you can get from this ref contest is 2 BTC because there can only win 3 person.

K thanks.
You have been very helpful. :/
Just FYI, the first prize was 4.5btc. But it is now 2Btc.

-.sgmf
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:29:02 AM

RED ALARM

K thanks.

No,the first prize was always 2 BTC.You have probably misread something.
Equinoxx

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:00:07 PM

RED ALARM

K thanks.

No,the first prize was always 2 BTC.You have probably misread something.
Oh shit, my bad :/
When the OP is online, we must ask for escrow!

-.sgmf
kanggoroo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

i think he will pay , he will not ruined all his project with this ....
but yes escrow will do better to make some more trust for OP
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

As soon as you place the Bitcoin in an escrow, I'll get to work collecting referrals!
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:37:06 PM

Will be done within few days. I am searching for escrow already. Will let you know after it's done.

I have 10 referrals now, I am waiting an escrow before I will continue to make some more refs, please let us know

Thank you

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vaisajne

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:44:05 AM

Hope Cryptcominer gets the service of an Escrow. Why is there no update on this?

I suggest to modify the topic subject to "CryptcoMiner.com - Referral contest - 4.5 BTC Reward in Total". So that there is no confusion on the total reward.

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:59:09 AM

No answers to my questions yet ?

I replied in previous message. Edited. It's hard to wait for those 360 seconds for newbie account. Smiley

Then maybe post on your real account so people don't just think you are another scammer who will run away in 1-6 months time with all the "invested" money.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:09:56 AM

this investment is legit,
so many deposit at their statistic

i have promote it to my friend Smiley
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

No answers to my questions yet ?

I replied in previous message. Edited. It's hard to wait for those 360 seconds for newbie account. Smiley

Then maybe post on your real account so people don't just think you are another scammer who will run away in 1-6 months time with all the "invested" money.

OP has been ignoring this thread for 3 days and never give us an update, that's why I come to conclusion that the referral contest and signature campaign currently running by OP are just traps to lure more people to invest to their site. He obviously will run away with all the invested money on 20th - 22nd of sept.

@cryptcominer : Please prove me wrong by funding your contest's prize to an escrow service,

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:21:19 AM

this is a hyip, right ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: