Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libertarianism and interventionnism  (Read 3685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nicolas Dorier

Activity: 714
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:39:40 PM

It's ok to intervene sometimes, because in such a system humans search 100%profit.
What is "sometimes", and what is wrong in searching 100% profit ?
What is wrong with wanting to eat all the pie that I backed ?

I am French and libertarian, our government is so bad that it convinced me about the danger of putting too much power into their hands.
I became libertarian, when I finally understood why I did not like neither, green, left, right, middle, and I could finally put a name on what I despise about all of them : Statism and that there is no other alternatives available.

I don't consider any subsidies legitimate, and there is no compromise to be made.
I do not blame the businessman, nor the miserable that profit from it, since, from a libertarian perspective, they are right to act in their own self interest.

But the people who protests to get subsidies and government intervention are the one guilty of putting the gun on my head. They are the real parasites.
In France labor unions can only exist by the subsidies they are granted after a successful strike, in other words they get subsidies to plead for more interventionism. They are the parasite's puppeteer.
And then I must smile when I pay my taxes to finance what I despise ?

The only solution I found is to take more free time so I don't earn too much and don't have to pay too much for the repairs of the holes made in the Titanic.

I am not proud of my country, worse, I am ashamed of it, and won't fight for it.
No need to tell me I can go elsewhere if I'm not happy, I know and I will.

Bitcoin address 15sYbVpRh6dyWycZMwPdxJWD4xbfxReeHe
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:43:21 PM

If you are mounted on on the dollar (or on the BTC) and you are well off, you'll hate any interventionism.
If you are born in a shit tier hellhole in an objective dead end, you would miss an state that covered basic needs.
It depends on your point of view.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: