Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Zimmerman arrested for 2nd degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin  (Read 14002 times)
Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:25:57 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.
Interesting. Have you been interviewed as a witness? When do you testify?

If not, you're full of shit man, and you whine like a little punk ass bitch white boy, which you undoubtedly are.

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:27:38 PM

Zimmerman was on public property. He was a neighborhood-watchmen. He wasn't hurting nobody (not even Trayvon) by watching him. If Trayvon didn't like it, he could simply leave.

No altercation is justified.

If it is true that Trayvon tried to grab Zimmerman's gun, then the results (the fatality) are justified.

Not so simple when a crazed racist is following you.

"When walking in open territory, bother no one". Right Atlas?
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:28:06 PM

It all comes down the the screams for help.  If it was Trayvon, I am baffled as to how Zimmerman isn't facing a murder 1 charge.  If it was Zimmerman, why is he facing any charge at all?

Zimmerman needed to be in danger of immediate death or great harm to be justified to shoot a person. He could just point gun and say don't move.
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:31:56 PM

Zimmerman was on public property. He was a neighborhood-watchmen. He wasn't hurting nobody (not even Trayvon) by watching him. If Trayvon didn't like it, he could simply leave.

If it is true that Trayvon tried to grab Zimmerman's gun, then the results (the fatality) are justified.

I've dealt with crazed racists. Stupid but not dangerous. Beliefs do not make someone a threat. Only actions do.

Thoughts being a crime -- that's a scary precedent. It's why I don't believe in "hate crimes". A crime is a crime. A thought is a thought.

We should never prosecute somebody for their beliefs even if they are racist.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Jon
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:34:20 PM

It all comes down the the screams for help.  If it was Trayvon, I am baffled as to how Zimmerman isn't facing a murder 1 charge.  If it was Zimmerman, why is he facing any charge at all?

Zimmerman needed to be in danger of immediate death or great harm to be justified to shoot a person. He could just point gun and say don't move.

If somebody tries to take my gun, I just shoot. I will not be shot with my own gun.

You don't hold it up and let him wrestle you for it.

Now, this is assuming the claim of Trayvon trying to take his weapon is true.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:50:57 PM

I sent $50 to Zimmerman via http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com after watching this peter schiff vid about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enQIRVmFPBc
Jon
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:55:00 PM

I sent $50 to Zimmerman via http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com after watching this peter schiff vid about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enQIRVmFPBc

He needs to accept Bitcoin.

LoupGaroux

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 07:07:06 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

If not, you're full of shit man, and you whine like a little punk ass bitch white boy, which you undoubtedly are.

Interesting standard you have for participation in the discussion, but completely typical of the knee-jerk neo-racism of the Black community in the US currently. If any criminal is Black, then he couldn't possibly be guilty, and if any White person speaks out against an obvious racially motivated hate-movement, like the lynching that Obama, the New Black Panthers, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of the race-card pimps are crying for, they must be wrong and full of shit.

Too bad Dutchie- indeed I am White, but not quite the shit-filled punk-ass bitch you want to think I am. I speak out against racism of any kind, and in this case your boy Trayvon was wrong. He opened up a can of worms that he wasn't fully prepared to deal with, and got himself killed with his pseudo-macho gang-banger wanna-be antics. Zimmerman acted out the responsibility that he had taken on as a neighborhood watch member, and when assaulted, protected himself. Having the instant mob vigilantism of racist hate-mongers like Sharpton and Jackson appear to inflame the easily led, and the comments of Obama and the Hollywood Left has done nothing but pour gasoline on a very bad situation.

But, your champions won't be happy until there is full on race war in the US- it's part of the Stalinist/Alinsky agenda that Obama is acting as a puppet for. Look for a lot more Trayvons and Zimmermans in the coming months as we get ready for another crooked election season, influenced by the agit-prop of Sauros and the Leftist powerbrokers who hold the leashes of Obama and his kind. With any kind of consistency we can raze Detroit, Watts, Cincinnati and Crown Heights all over again so you and your fellow Black racists can make your political statements through murder and mayhem.
Explodicle

Activity: 950

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 07:29:36 PM

I've dealt with crazed racists. Stupid but not dangerous. Beliefs do not make someone a threat. Only actions do.

Thoughts being a crime -- that's a scary precedent. It's why I don't believe in "hate crimes". A crime is a crime. A thought is a thought.

We should never prosecute somebody for their beliefs even if they are racist.

Wtf? I never said anything about thoughtcrime, just that he can't "simply leave" when someone is following him. Why did Zimmerman follow? Because he's a crazed racist.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 07:58:39 PM

...snip...

I speak out against racism of any kind, and in this case your boy Trayvon was wrong. He opened up a can of worms that he wasn't fully prepared to deal with, and got himself killed with his pseudo-macho gang-banger wanna-be antics.

...snip...

Making stuff up to prove your point is not clever.  You were not there; you don't know what happened; don't act like you do.
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 08:27:10 PM

The racist thing is just made up by the media... don't people know this info by now?
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 08:55:20 PM

The racist thing is just made up by the media... don't people know this info by now?

Some people LOVE being outraged.  I often wonder are they really upset or are they hoping that acting upset gets them better publicity.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2012, 09:20:06 PM

Too bad Dutchie- indeed I am White, but not quite the shit-filled punk-ass bitch you want to think I am. I speak out against racism of any kind, and in this case your boy Trayvon was wrong. He opened up a can of worms that he wasn't fully prepared to deal with, and got himself killed with his pseudo-macho gang-banger wanna-be antics. Zimmerman acted out the responsibility that he had taken on as a neighborhood watch member, and when assaulted, protected himself. Having the instant mob vigilantism of racist hate-mongers like Sharpton and Jackson appear to inflame the easily led, and the comments of Obama and the Hollywood Left has done nothing but pour gasoline on a very bad situation.

I do not think this case is about race.  It is about manslaughter. 

How you think Trayvon opened up a can of worms I do not understand.  Trayvon was stalked, harassed and when he (possibly) tried to stand his ground (as was HIS legal right in Florida) he was shot.  He also may have just been plain murdered but we just don't know. 

With all of the talk on this board about non-aggression and staying out of the business of others Zimmerman runs against everything most libertarians believe in.  He denied Trayvon the right to walk down the street. 

Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 10:14:02 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

...more "facts" that have yet to be established from a non-witness pulling his tiny little pud for all to see...
You don't know shit from shinola, boy, I'm multi-racial, if you saw me you could mistake me for Henry Rollins. Why did you assume I was a "black racist"? ROTFLMFAO, boy, you're thinner than piss on a hot rock and your weakness of mind and character is an open book for all to read.

Sometime I should tell you about the time I didn't get charged with 2nd degree murder for using a firearm in self defense, and I'm not talking about all the targets I connected with when I was in Vietnam.

Your shit is childish and tells more about your inner fears and insecurity than anything else. Perhaps I should start a thread on the subject of "Why Does Bitcoin Attract So Many Scared Little Closet Case1 Weenie Boys" in your honor.

1. The use of "closet case" above is the older meaning referring to retarded children who are a family embarrassment and are kept out of sight "in the closet".

- Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 02:03:17 AM

Apparently the only acceptable point of view for ANYBODY who wasn't there is that this is an outrage against humanity, and that the poor defenseless child was gunned down in cold blood.

Whatever. Zimmerman will walk free when this travesty is done, and Trayvon will still be dead. Guess somebody made a real stupid mistake that day, and only one of the two principals involved will be reflecting on his choice in this mortal coil. Lex loci.

And Dutch? Sure I do... one is shoe polish. I also expect I would have supported your point of view if your non-charges were similar to these.
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 02:21:27 AM

Apparently the only acceptable point of view for ANYBODY who wasn't there is that this is an outrage against humanity, and that the poor defenseless child was gunned down in cold blood.

Whatever. Zimmerman will walk free when this travesty is done, and Trayvon will still be dead. Guess somebody made a real stupid mistake that day, and only one of the two principals involved will be reflecting on his choice in this mortal coil. Lex loci.

And Dutch? Sure I do... one is shoe polish. I also expect I would have supported your point of view if your non-charges were similar to these.
Whatever.

Rest assured that I would find your support as useless as your other thoughts. If a closet case like you leapt to my defence I would have very much enjoyed smacking the shit out of your girly ass for putting me at the risk of being associated with your childish bullshit.

Fuck you and the chihuahua that sired you, you're a waste of deserving people's oxygen and so typical of the most blank generation the western world has ever seen Grin

- Victor Stenger

LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 04:44:39 AM

Dutchie- if passive aggressive pinheads like you are the supporters of Trayvon, he's probably glad he's dead sitting there in Hell. 'Cause life here amongst the living sure would have sucked with friends like you.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:24:09 AM

...snip...

Um, most people think it was an unfortunate incident that the police mishandled.  A child with valid ID in his pocket was tagged as a John Doe.  3 days later his family identified him and were told the man who shot him was never even arrested.  Naturally they were outraged.

Now Zimmerman has been arrested, the family say they are happy to let the law take its course.  They know Zimmerman will walk...but at least their child's death will be officially investigated.
nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:57:09 AM

uhhg.  Poor Zimmerman.  Poor Trayvon.  Poor public.  Blah blah.

I hate when the racial fire is stoked.  Reminds me of good old witch hunts.  Burn him, burn him!  Cheesy

Couple of interesting points.  One factual, one that must now be proven in court.

1.  After an incident where a white police lieutenant's son knocked out a black homeless man Mr. George Zimmerman, apparently a strong community activist, visited the black community to hand out flyers to raise awareness of the incident in attempt to effect a response from the black community.

IMO.  This would be a VERY strange thing for a 'crazed racist' to do.  lol.  But whatever.  Get your pitchforks.  Start the bonfire.  We've got a racist to burn. Tongue

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact. 

WTF?  Another 'crazed racist' running another black kid down only to blow their brains out.  Yeah...yeah, right.

Based on all of this 'outrage' I worry that black members of this case's jury will have a hard time being objective and just.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 09:29:04 AM

...snip...

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact. 

...snip...

Do you have a proper source for that?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: