Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Zimmerman arrested for 2nd degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin  (Read 14002 times)
Realpra

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 12:52:25 PM

So lets say Trayvon was very aggressive, the neighborhood thief, fast, muscular and trying to get his gun - SO WHAT?

Why didn't Zimmerman say "freeze"?
Why didn't he shoot Trayvon in the legs, arms, shoulder or even lower body?

Zimmerman is a killer and he has the violent history and social dysfunctionality to back that theory up plenty.

If you still support him you are a crazy and evil racist m*therf*cker.

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 12:57:50 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2012, 04:33:53 PM by Hawker

So lets say Trayvon was very aggressive, the neighborhood thief, fast, muscular and trying to get his gun - SO WHAT?

Zimmerman is a killer and he has the violent history and social dysfunctionality to back that theory up plenty.

Wow - what is about this case that makes people feel compelled to make stuff up to prove their point?  Is waiting until the true facts are laid out in court really so painful?

BTW, we can say motherfucker all day long here.  No need for the cute little st*rs.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 01:59:26 PM

Because if you pull a gun on somebody you are going for the largest body mass not trying to wing them. I think they teach that in police training.

Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 04:46:18 PM

Because if you pull a gun on somebody you are going for the largest body mass not trying to wing them. I think they teach that in police training.

Bingo! Shooting in the legs or arms is a myth, you only see that in Hollywood movies. Police are trained to always to shoot the larger body mass, because you don't want to miss. It's too easy to miss a leg or an arm and shoot innocent bystanders. It happened in Montreal 2 years ago when the police shot a guy attacking them with a knife. One bullet missed, and killed an innocent citizen going to work on a bike 2 blocks farther.

You shoot with a gun to kill, not to hurt or disarm.
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 04:50:15 PM

Sadly, this.  Would be great if guns could be used non-lethally, but that is just Hollywood.  Not even tasers are called "non-lethal" anymore; they are "less-lethal" because people can still die.

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:04:30 PM

If you go into a 'Biker' bar spouting off about how they are 'pu55ies', Do you deserve to die?

No, but you probably will. This is the lesson.

The Gun debate is funny. Liberals usually don't want them. Conservatives do. I hunt, so I am biased.

The Irony is, I would be fine with no guns being in the 'World'. Then it will go back to the strongest and survival of the fittest. The weak will have no defense. How do you rate yourself?

This quote: "god made man but samuel colt made them equal" has truth in it.

This Zimmerman case was politicized. By default, he should at the minimum not be charged until it isn't a political issue.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Brunic

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:22:52 PM

Sadly, this.  Would be great if guns could be used non-lethally, but that is just Hollywood.  Not even tasers are called "non-lethal" anymore; they are "less-lethal" because people can still die.

Would be better if guns were not in the hands of crazies but hey, I'm certainly not going to argue the NRA-sponsored 2nd amendment.  Grin
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 05:36:30 PM

Would be better if guns were not in the hands of crazies but hey, I'm certainly not going to argue the NRA-sponsored 2nd amendment.  Grin
Yes. True. It would be much better if Zimmerman didn't have a gun at all.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 06:02:23 PM

This Zimmerman case was politicized. By default, he should at the minimum not be charged until it isn't a political issue.

He should have been charged fairly quickly (in my opinion with manslaughter) but now of course it is highly political.

bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:08:06 PM

Apparently someone has been able to instill "Zimmerman, crazed racist" into the minds of the people who get riled up without knowing what they are talking about. I would love to see how this was accomplished. Google somehow sucks for this though.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:11:11 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2012, 08:31:52 PM by Hawker

Apparently someone has been able to instill "Zimmerman, crazed racist" into the minds of the people who get riled up without knowing what they are talking about. I would love to see how this was accomplished. Google somehow sucks for this though.

NBC with the false report that he made racist comments in the 911 call.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/nbc-fires-producer-of-misleading-zimmerman-tape/
bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:13:23 PM

Is that the source of "crazed" as well?
bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:19:24 PM

http://www.google.com/trends/?q=crazed&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

Google trends for "crazed". Look at that.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 11:25:09 PM

Second Amendment actually was "sponsored" by the Original Framers: here's the whole collection so you can list all of the ext4remist groups that frighten you-

First Amendment – Establishment Clause, Free Exercise Clause; freedom of speech, of the press, and of assembly; right to petition

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Second Amendment – Militia (United States), Sovereign state, Right to keep and bear arms.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[57]

Third Amendment – Protection from quartering of troops.

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Fifth Amendment – due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, eminent domain.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Sixth Amendment – Trial by jury and rights of the accused; Confrontation Clause, speedy trial, public trial, right to counsel

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Seventh Amendment – Civil trial by jury.

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Eighth Amendment – Prohibition of excessive bail and cruel and unusual punishment.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Ninth Amendment – Protection of rights not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment – Powers of States and people.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Brunic

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 03:17:29 AM

Second Amendment actually was "sponsored" by the Original Framers: here's the whole collection so you can list all of the ext4remist groups that frighten you-

[...]

Well, even if my comment was partly a friendly joke toward you guys, I'm serious that I'm not going to argue about guns. We have each other complete opposite point of view on that matter and that's probably why we don't live in the same country.

I know US people defend strongly their 2nd amendment, and as much I disagree with that amendment, I'll always respect people that defend their fundamentals rights. But my incomprehension live in the idea that, I find virus, bacteria or cancer as much dangerous as wild animals or criminals. You have the means to defend yourself against big things, but not against small things.

Also, reading the 4th amendment, I don't understand why you don't defend it against the TSA? What's the point of having a gun if you can't protect your own body against TSA agents?

Anyway, it's only the point of view of an outsider that doesn't understand what's happening down there.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 05:56:58 AM

According to court records George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer ........8/9/05 for domestic violence..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence

bb113

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 06:36:16 AM

According to court records George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer ........8/9/05 for domestic violence..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence

So lets dismiss him as a crazed racist then? What is your point?

Also NBC had that info when they edited the 911 tapes. That is why it's OK. We should continue to trust NBC, they adjust the facts to better reflect reality.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 06:40:03 AM

Also NBC had that info when they edited the 911 tapes. That is why it's OK. We should continue to trust NBC, they adjust the facts to better reflect reality.

I was just wondering what priors the deceased guy had. If trayvon had no convictions for violence it says something about the situation.

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 06:46:55 AM

I was just wondering what priors the deceased guy had. If trayvon had no convictions for violence it says something about the situation.

Priors for either shouldn't matter. The whole key is did Zimmerman adhere to FL's stand your ground or self defense laws in Florida. Zimmerman turned out to be hispanic. My limited prediction technique of gazing into fire tells me that the press will die down around the case.

As far as NBC, well guess they couldn't get rid of those stripes.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Realpra

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:07:16 AM

Priors for either shouldn't matter.

Yeah lets always forget and ignore the past as soon as it is so.

Totally not idiotic.

I would also love to have child rapists living in my neighborhood and hold no suspicions against them because I'm sure their past actions have ZERO bearing on their future actions!

/Sarcasm

Trayvon - Minor criminal record with pot... I have known college kids who liked pot UHHHH
Zimmerman - Multiple spots on criminal record of violence no less.

This IS a race job, but not against Zimmerman.

As for "guns can only kill" that's bullshit:
1. Shoot at a downward angle and you wont hit bystanders.
2. Miss the legs and he will still be scared and freeze or run.
3. Miss the legs shoot until you hit.

I have no surprise that american cops are trained to kill civilians, whats your argument? That that's okay?

Don't tell me the gun wouldn't have scared him enough for self defense.

Guns don't make us equal, what a load of propaganda, it just makes the IDIOTS with rage fits more powerful.
Normal decent people usually don't carry guns around as they are not insane and DON'T want to kill people.

Anyway fuck you all you make me sick. I'm out.

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: