Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Zimmerman arrested for 2nd degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin  (Read 14002 times)
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:17:23 AM

Anyway fuck you all you make me sick. I'm out.

Godspeed. You are now a manipulation target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:28:26 AM

Priors for either shouldn't matter.

Yeah lets always forget and ignore the past as soon as it is so.

Totally not idiotic.

I would also love to have child rapists living in my neighborhood and hold no suspicions against them because I'm sure their past actions have ZERO bearing on their future actions!

/Sarcasm

Trayvon - Minor criminal record with pot... I have known college kids who liked pot UHHHH
Zimmerman - Multiple spots on criminal record of violence no less.

This IS a race job, but not against Zimmerman.

As for "guns can only kill" that's bullshit:
1. Shoot at a downward angle and you wont hit bystanders.
2. Miss the legs and he will still be scared and freeze or run.
3. Miss the legs shoot until you hit.

I have no surprise that american cops are trained to kill civilians, whats your argument? That that's okay?

Don't tell me the gun wouldn't have scared him enough for self defense.

Guns don't make us equal, what a load of propaganda, it just makes the IDIOTS with rage fits more powerful.
Normal decent people usually don't carry guns around as they are not insane and DON'T want to kill people.

Anyway fuck you all you make me sick. I'm out.

You're good at making orthogonal and pedantic arguments. Why is it that every time someone wants to stop an argument or quit people from making points they bring Child rapists and CP into it from no where. Pretty soon people will just be accused of it and voila, suspicion will over-ride facts and truth to give way to rumors and gossip. Assumptions often lead you where you want to go. Now everyone is aware of where you want to go.

Have all the suspicions you want, but WTF does Child Rapists have to do with this discussion.

If you don't want them in your neighborhood and don't like them because of your suspicions, go shoot them. But wait... can't do that. So change the Law for to Life Imprisonment w/o parole and then pay for it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zionist shill (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:46:40 AM

I am seeing much hypocracy from some taking Martins side in this case.

Zimmerman has absolutely no convictions for those listed arrests that I know of.

This is pretty much split down conservative and liberal lines. Most liberals are not the cops best friends or advocates, so unless we can all admit that cops make bad decisions and mistakes and that those records of prior arrest (without convictions) mean absolutely nothing (or very little), then we will have to admit that cops dont make mistakes and all of Zimmermans arrests are the same as if he were convicted. I dont really see where you can have it both ways.
Realpra

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:47:11 AM

After pushing ignore on 3/4 of the users here I look forward to a happy time on this forum with other rational human beings.

What an useful thread this became.

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:52:37 AM

After pushing ignore on 3/4 of the users here I look forward to a happy time on this forum with other rational human beings.

What you are looking for is hitting ignore on 99.9999% of users. Then you will be happy.

Dude,

If you can't rationally debate and discuss opposing views with out hiding from them, then you are part of the problem not the solution.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 09:58:04 AM

...snip...

This IS a race job, but not against Zimmerman.

...snip...

The prosecutor has ruled that out when she opted not to charge with a hate crime.
amencon

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 10:54:39 AM

You should probably ignore me too as I also thought you're posts were idiotic.

You're welcome.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 02:07:50 PM

It all comes down the the screams for help.  If it was Trayvon, I am baffled as to how Zimmerman isn't facing a murder 1 charge.  If it was Zimmerman, why is he facing any charge at all?

Zimmerman needed to be in danger of immediate death or great harm to be justified to shoot a person. He could just point gun and say don't move.

This is crazy, "point a gun and say don't move".  A gun is used to stop a behavior not to threaten a person.  You obviously have never used a gun before and only seen their use on TV.  When police pull a gun on someone they do 2 things.  1. shoot for the center mass (the chest) or 2. wait for the man in stripes to give the signal to shoot for center mass.  They aim for the chest because the shooter is more likely to hit the target.

Zimmerman had his concealed handgun license so he went through the training.  Everyone going through those classes know that if you actually do use your self defense weapon then you will need to hire a lawyer.  The only reason I see that Zimmerman is actually in jail is because of the mob pressure and the special prosecutor charging him anyway knowing the state will lose the case or because Zimmerman said something to the police before his lawyer arrived to shut him up.

At least this case will give an interesting precedent to the case law on "stand-your-ground" laws in Florida.  I am sure glad to be living in Texas.  We already had to deal with this anti-self defense crap where people think the individual does not have a right to defend their own lives.  We also had a case where someone was defending themselves but a stray bullet killed a bystander.  The shooter is spending the rest of their life in prison.  Florida is the birthplace of the concealed handgun movement and I hope this case does not take that away.

In the link see the New Black Panther mob be chased out by the pro-self defense mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5WWzJ4VR8&feature=related
(See 1:38 for bouncing fun)

Better Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8&feature=related

Zimmerman and Horn, who is referred to in the video, did stupid things that got media and legal attention toward them.  They should have just minded their own business.  Protect yourself and your family but for other people let them take care of themselves.

Zimmerman has absolutely no convictions for those listed arrests that I know of.

This is pretty much split down conservative and liberal lines. Most liberals are not the cops best friends or advocates, so unless we can all admit that cops make bad decisions and mistakes and that those records of prior arrest (without convictions) mean absolutely nothing (or very little), then we will have to admit that cops dont make mistakes and all of Zimmermans arrests are the same as if he were convicted. I dont really see where you can have it both ways.

I don't believe he has those convictions either, if he had then the FBI criminal report would have pulled those records when his fingerprints were sent in for his Florida concealed handgun license.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 02:48:27 PM

...snip...

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact. 

...snip...

Do you have a proper source for that?

Google.  Take your pick of articles.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 02:58:08 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2012, 03:19:22 PM by vampire

It all comes down the the screams for help.  If it was Trayvon, I am baffled as to how Zimmerman isn't facing a murder 1 charge.  If it was Zimmerman, why is he facing any charge at all?

Zimmerman needed to be in danger of immediate death or great harm to be justified to shoot a person. He could just point gun and say don't move.

This is crazy, "point a gun and say don't move".  A gun is used to stop a behavior not to threaten a person.  You obviously have never used a gun before and only seen their use on TV.  When police pull a gun on someone they do 2 things.  1. shoot for the center mass (the chest) or 2. wait for the man in stripes to give the signal to shoot for center mass.  They aim for the chest because the shooter is more likely to hit the target.

Zimmerman had his concealed handgun license so he went through the training.  Everyone going through those classes know that if you actually do use your self defense weapon then you will need to hire a lawyer.  The only reason I see that Zimmerman is actually in jail is because of the mob pressure and the special prosecutor charging him anyway knowing the state will lose the case or because Zimmerman said something to the police before his lawyer arrived to shut him up.

At least this case will give an interesting precedent to the case law on "stand-your-ground" laws in Florida.  I am sure glad to be living in Texas.  We already had to deal with this anti-self defense crap where people think the individual does not have a right to defend their own lives.  We also had a case where someone was defending themselves but a stray bullet killed a bystander.  The shooter is spending the rest of their life in prison.  Florida is the birthplace of the concealed handgun movement and I hope this case does not take that away.

In the link see the New Black Panther mob be chased out by the pro-self defense mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5WWzJ4VR8&feature=related
(See 1:38 for bouncing fun)

Better Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8&feature=related

Zimmerman and Horn, who is referred to in the video, did stupid things that got media and legal attention toward them.  They should have just minded their own business.  Protect yourself and your family but for other people let them take care of themselves.

I don't believe he has those convictions either, if he had then the FBI criminal report would have pulled those records when his fingerprints were sent in for his Florida concealed handgun license.

Unlike you I was trained to use guns in my high school. In college I was trained to use anti air defenses, just a normal education system in a second world country.

And yes, on a patrol we weren't authorized to use our AKs. Stand or I fire, then shoot in the air few times, then shoot legs at best. So your arguments are silly.

If Zimmerman is innocent he will be cleared in court.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 03:19:00 PM

Vampire- all of your education aside- if you are confronted by a potentially drugged out gang-banger assaulting you for the benefit of looking macho with his group of friends egging him on, shooting multiple times at the legs is not the most prudent course of action to stop the attacker. Center of mass. The biggest possible target area for the most effective use of force to stop the attacker. That's the way to stop the assault and defend yourself.

In air defense school I am quite sure they did not teach you to shoot at the cables that controlled the wing flaps in order to disable the plane, I suspect they taught you to shoot at the biggest part of the plane you could see so that you could hit it and stop the attack on your homeland.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 03:38:40 PM

...snip...

2.  Based on the 911 tape and Zimmerman's statement Mr. Trayvon Martin ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact.  

...snip...

Do you have a proper source for that?

Google.  Take your pick of articles.

You are the first person I have seen saying that Martin "ran away, quite possibly reaching his domicile, then returned to the general area where he and Zimmerman last had visual contact."

In other words, you made it up.  
legolouman

Activity: 504

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 03:47:16 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

The only reason this blew up, and Zimmerman is being charged is because the media made it a race thing.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 04:13:21 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

The only reason this blew up, and Zimmerman is being charged is because the media made it a race thing.

Kind of foolhardy to say he shouldn't have been charged, it should be sorted out by people with access to all the facts (courts). Only thing we know is what the press wants to tell us, and they want to sell papers.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
vampire

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 04:22:57 PM

Kind of foolhardy to say he shouldn't have been charged, it should be sorted out by people with access to all the facts (courts). Only thing we know is what the press wants to tell us, and they want to sell papers.

Exactly Zimmerman had to be charged, let the courts decide.
legolouman

Activity: 504

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:02:38 PM

Exactly Zimmerman had to be charged, let the courts decide.

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:07:55 PM

The only witness of the case says that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon.

There is no evidence of wrong-doing. All signs point to rational self-defense. Zimmerman should not be arrested. The prosecutor has no case.

Although, Zimmerman and his lawyer prefers the custody of jail at this time.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:12:16 PM

There is no evidence of wrong-doing. All signs point to rational self-defense. Zimmerman should not be arrested. The prosecutor has no case.

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.  

If it was Zimmerman, then there shouldn't be a case against Zimmerman.
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:15:17 PM

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.   

It is indeed self-defense if Trayvon was a threat beforehand. Assault and attempting to cease a weapon warrants a gun shot. The threat had to be eliminated.

Also, Trayvon was no child at the time of the shooting. He was a built, mature young man.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:18:16 PM

...snip...

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

Its rare for an unarmed 17 year old to be killed and the shooter not get arrested.  Even though Trayvon had ID on him, he was tagged as a John Doe and his family found him 3 days later.  The shooter may well have been acting in self-defence but the police have no excuse for the way the case was handled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: