Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Zimmerman arrested for 2nd degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin  (Read 14001 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 05:19:50 PM

The only witness of the case says that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon.

There is no evidence of wrong-doing. All signs point to rational self-defense. Zimmerman should not be arrested. The prosecutor has no case.

Although, Zimmerman and his lawyer prefers the custody of jail at this time.

The 911 call with someone screaming for mercy and help is still there.  Shooting someone who is begging to be spared is not self-defence.  So if it was the child screaming, the prosecutor has a very strong case.   

It is indeed self-defense if Trayvon was a threat beforehand. Assault and attempting to cease a weapon warrants a gun shot. The threat had to be eliminated.

Also, Trayvon was no child at the time of the shooting. He was a built, mature young man.

The law on self-defence does not allow you to say "This person was a thread 5 minutes ago so I will kill him now." 

A 17 year old is a child.  Too young to buy a beer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 06:26:20 PM

It is indeed self-defense if Trayvon was a threat beforehand. Assault and attempting to cease a weapon warrants a gun shot. The threat had to be eliminated.

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased. 

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing. 

Do you want someone following you, chasing you around your own neighborhood?

Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 06:49:45 PM

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased.  

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing.  

It is not a crime for somebody to follow me.

It is not a crime for my assailant to shoot me once I start assaulting them and try to take their weapon.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:08:48 PM

A 17 year old is a child.  Too young to buy a beer.

Walk through downtown detroit and tell me about 'children.'

Why do you think gangs use 'children' to deal drugs. Hell, the gangs for the most part are children.

But you are correct, a 17 year old is to young to buy a beer. He, however, isn't to young to rob the convenient store to get a beer and kill the clerk for it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:18:00 PM

The threat could have been eliminated by not chasing.  That whole chase thing is what makes Zimmerman guilty.  He chased someone who he had no previous interaction with.  Trayvon did not steal or injure from Zimmerman to warrant being chased.  

If Zimmerman is not guilty, then it is ok to chase anyone in your neighborhood out.  Even people who live there.  Who did nothing.  

It is not a crime for somebody to follow me.

It is not a crime for my assailant to shoot me once I start assaulting them and try to take their weapon.

Stalking is a crime.
vampire

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 07:25:08 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!  

The sad overwhelming narrative here is how the bitcoin community is dominated by the public school narrative and mainstream media that blacks are always the victim.  They would make the same case for the murder at the same time as the Zimmerman incident:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Or the Christian/Shannon killings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Here's a hint forum, 1 in 9 American black men are not in jail because of "racism" but because despicable actions that led a jury of 12 or judge of one to punish them for their actions.  Blacks have killed more people in the last 50 years then all the deaths in WWII it is little wonder that Hispanics in LA and elsewhere are ethnically cleansing their neighborhoods of them.

In a major urban center in the last 6 months I have seen 4 blacks defecate in public, 1 sexually assault a girlfriend in public transportation, and 2 wielding a knife in public for no reason.  

I write this as a victim of multiple violent black male crimes which have either been unsolved or had charges thrown out.  I have no doubt “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.” http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/ started the assault.

You are fucking idiot. Only soviet union lost over 25 million people in WW2, across the globe the number is around 70 million.

Fucking white trash retard.
JusticeForYou
VIP

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 08:04:32 PM

Can we remove emotions and preconceptions here please. It dilutes the argument.

I try to look at the whole chess board and think a few moves ahead. Just looking at the pawns doesn't give a good picture of what is going on in the game.

Can we agree that there is a reason that this particular case out of the thousands that happen in the U.S. became National news in the first place?

Then lets look at what the reasons behind it becoming National News are.

My belief is that, in some part due to NBC, there was a 'white' guy that had apparently said 'racists' things, shot a 'black' kid in Florida during an election year.

As it turns out however, the 'white' guy is 'hispanic', the 'racists' things that were supposedly said were not said.

So now you have a non-racist 'Hispanic' guy that shot a black kid. The 'sad' part is that a single case was used for a political goal. But, it is not unexpected. If I was 'black' I would be offended that this case took precedence over a black baby in Michigan getting shot by a black guy with an AK supposedly and barely any attention was payed to that case. But again this is not unpredictable.

Yes racism is being used, but it is being used in a disgusting manner. People are 'cherry' picking events for other purposes other than the people and communities involved concerns. They are using a chart off of the X-axis. Again, not unexpected.

See, people are starting to realize it and see through the haze and pull the curtain back on the wizard(s).

The simple truth is that the legal system is broke. There are many reasons for this as in to many laws, political laws for posterity, etc..., etc... People can add tons of reasons for it.

Do people really know what a 'Life Sentence' means today. 20 years out in 8 because of overcrowding and it cost to damn much to keep them in jail for 20 years.

Imagine if you told every criminal to not plead out to a crime and insist on a jury trial. The whole system would collapse.

But alas,

What bothers me the most about this whole case is that it was used to generate 'emotions' on both sides, rather than find justice.

I don't know if Zimmerman was being hit in the head and etc... Supposedly there was a witness to it. However, does Trayvon deserve to die for it? basically a fight. I don't know. But, I tell you what I do know.

There was a reason that people treated people with respect and didn't go out look for or getting into trouble in the days begone because if you did you might get killed.

As I mentioned earlier. You might not deserve to die if you go into a Hell's Angels biker bar and call them pu55ies, but don't be surprise when you are killed.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vampire

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 08:08:42 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

The sad overwhelming narrative here is how the bitcoin community is dominated by the public school narrative and mainstream media that blacks are always the victim.  They would make the same case for the murder at the same time as the Zimmerman incident:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Or the Christian/Shannon killings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Here's a hint forum, 1 in 9 American black men are not in jail because of "racism" but because despicable actions that led a jury of 12 or judge of one to punish them for their actions.  Blacks have killed more people in the last 50 years then all the deaths in WWII it is little wonder that Hispanics in LA and elsewhere are ethnically cleansing their neighborhoods of them.

In a major urban center in the last 6 months I have seen 4 blacks defecate in public, 1 sexually assault a girlfriend in public transportation, and 2 wielding a knife in public for no reason.  

I write this as a victim of multiple violent black male crimes which have either been unsolved or had charges thrown out.  I have no doubt “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.” http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/ started the assault.

You are fucking idiot. Only soviet union lost over 25 million people in WW2, across the globe the number is around 70 million.

If you want to look at some trash go look in the mirror.

There were 806,316 homicides in the US between 1965 and 2004, and 588,611 of them were committed by blacks, of which 179,808 were blacks who murdered Whites.  322,526 of these homicides were not cleared, and only 483,790 were cleared, and of those Whites murdered by blacks, 43,541 were cleared and 136,267 were not cleared.  In just four decades, American blacks killed almost as many Whites as were killed in WWII, four times as many Whites as were killed in Vietnam, and 60 times as many Whites as were killed in 911 or Iraq

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/04/08/blacks_can_murder_whites_and_it_wont_make_national_news

Listen idiot, soviets by mass are white people. Jewish are white too. And so most of the Europeans.

Over 40 millions of white people died during ww2. Anyway ignore time.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 08:42:40 PM

...snip...

There were 806,316 homicides in the US between 1965 and 2004, and 588,611 of them were committed by blacks, of which 179,808 were blacks who murdered Whites.  322,526 of these homicides were not cleared, and only 483,790 were cleared, and of those Whites murdered by blacks, 43,541 were cleared and 136,267 were not cleared.  In just four decades, American blacks killed almost as many Whites as were killed in WWII, four times as many Whites as were killed in Vietnam, and 60 times as many Whites as were killed in 911 or Iraq

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2012/04/08/blacks_can_murder_whites_and_it_wont_make_national_news

Zimmerman and Trayvon are not gladiators settling half a century of perceived wrongs.  Its 2 guys, both of whom were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 10:19:33 PM

...snip...

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

Its rare for an unarmed 17 year old to be killed and the shooter not get arrested.  Even though Trayvon had ID on him, he was tagged as a John Doe and his family found him 3 days later.  The shooter may well have been acting in self-defence but the police have no excuse for the way the case was handled.

Link to source because I read they called the police the next morning when he did not return home and he was identified that day his father called.

Also, is it considered stalking and chasing if someone calls 911?  Usually the first person that calls the police is the victim.  Another reason to never trust the police.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 10:32:30 PM

Actually it is a crime, even in Florida.  Otherwise how could you defend your self against an assailant?  With your logic I can go out and just start picking fights.  If I am on the losing side, I just shoot the guy! 

LoupGaroux

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 10:56:24 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

And fully half those deaths of the Soviet people were caused by order of the Soviet leadership at the time, due to the utterly incredible philosophy of defending sacred places in the Rodina simply because the name matched the fuckwit leader "ograd" and the remaining deaths were from the ally they sided with in the beginning of the conflict, who turned around and tried to fuck them ala Napoleon with Operation Barbarossa. So you want pity for piss poor demonic leadership? Sorry New Soviet Boy, those 25 million were just cleaning up the shallow end of the gene pool. If you were on air defense it's a pity we never bombed your ass, it would have been a cake-walk.
vampire

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 11:19:01 PM

Ah, but Trayvon was the original instigator in this matter, and he got what was coming to him.  He went looking for a fight and found one he couldn't handle, and died because of his own actions. No amount of crying, or "I could have been him 20 years ago" bullshit is going to change the facts of this matter. Zimmerman acted in self-defense after a premeditated assault, and the world has lost one more wanna-be gangbanger. Boo fucking hoo.

And fully half those deaths of the Soviet people were caused by order of the Soviet leadership at the time, due to the utterly incredible philosophy of defending sacred places in the Rodina simply because the name matched the fuckwit leader "ograd" and the remaining deaths were from the ally they sided with in the beginning of the conflict, who turned around and tried to fuck them ala Napoleon with Operation Barbarossa. So you want pity for piss poor demonic leadership? Sorry New Soviet Boy, those 25 million were just cleaning up the shallow end of the gene pool. If you were on air defense it's a pity we never bombed your ass, it would have been a cake-walk.

Blah blah blah. My genes are a lot more better than yours according to you.
JusticeForYou
VIP

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 11:19:10 PM

Lets put the BTC with your opinions.

The Judge will allow George Zimmerman to have bail?

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=339

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 02:44:46 AM

Blah blah blah. My genes are a lot more better than yours according to you.

No, you just have a really freakin' big shallow end, filled with willing fucktoys of the nomenklatura.
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 04:16:06 AM

JusticeForYou
VIP

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 04:48:39 AM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I do know that arguing that picture would be fruitless.

So, I'll save a few keystrokes and let Lou do it.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 06:27:50 AM

...snip...

I do understand that, I guess what I really meant had to do with how this is getting national if not international coverage, when it is just a shooting. It happens all the time near here, and you barely hear about it in the news.

Its rare for an unarmed 17 year old to be killed and the shooter not get arrested.  Even though Trayvon had ID on him, he was tagged as a John Doe and his family found him 3 days later.  The shooter may well have been acting in self-defence but the police have no excuse for the way the case was handled.

Link to source because I read they called the police the next morning when he did not return home and he was identified that day his father called.
...snip...

There is none - I don't remember where I read it and the BBC says Trayvon Martin wasn't carrying ID.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17682245

My bad.  It looks like the police wanted to charge but were overruled so I was wrong on 2 counts there Sad
LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 03:08:15 PM

Just a few observations viv a vis the earlier photos that I have been asked to comment on...

What is the deal with having cap and gown ceremonies for little kids "graduating" from pre-school? No way in hell that kid on the right is old enough for high school or college, so I find it a little twisted and somewhat condescending to have him enjoy his "graduation" pomp and circumstance as a 7 year old.

And why do we have Masonic symbols on his cap? All Illuminati issues aside, this little fellow is far too young to be a Mason of any Level or Degree, so I'm guessing that the hat is a fake. Probably stolen.

As to that cherubic lad on the left... that is clearly not a good example of a Skinhead White. Most of those markings are fakes, executed in Sharpie. Anyone familiar with tattoos at even a rudimentary level could confirm that there is no way on earth you could achieve that level of perfection in ink application in so many diverse regions of the face. Next- the markings are not consistent... a Skin who proclaims he is the "Property of Jolene" above all other labels? Really, a Jewish sounding name like Jolene is more important than swastikas and "HUN"? Un-freaking-likely. And most modern day Skins do not use the traditional swastika, preferring instead the far more arcane images like the twin lightning bolts, 88, the Celtic Cross and the tri-legged cross.

And those piercing baby blue eyes- while clearly a race-baiters wet dream, are nothing more evil than photoshoppery.

And whilst on the subject of the "horrible tragic shooting of Trayvon"... let's take a look at revisionist history, shall we? In an effort to keep the flames of allegorical racism stoked there have been 2,537 edits to the wiki page on this story, so the "facts" that are coming into common hysterical public use here have been so spot on that it has required an average of 3.5 changes PER HOUR since the story broke. That's your liberal media cabal right there, framing reality just the way they want you to see it.

Oh, and if you are one of the sad souls who actually thinks that gassing anybody on the basis of skin color, or any other characteristic... some of those folks are armed. Approach with caution if you want to bring your traveling gas show to my town.

Explodicle

Activity: 950

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 04:18:33 PM

And whilst on the subject of the "horrible tragic shooting of Trayvon"... let's take a look at revisionist history, shall we? In an effort to keep the flames of allegorical racism stoked there have been 2,537 edits to the wiki page on this story, so the "facts" that are coming into common hysterical public use here have been so spot on that it has required an average of 3.5 changes PER HOUR since the story broke. That's your liberal media cabal right there, framing reality just the way they want you to see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Words_of_wisdom#On_Wikipedia_and_the_Cabal

There is no cabal. Tongue The number of edits reflect how disputed the topic is, not how biased. "Only" 3.5 vandal/troll edits per hour can be reverted effortlessly.

There is no statistic that will tell you how inaccurate an article is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: