Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone willing to lend a hand? Need .5 bitcoin  (Read 2164 times)
IsaacDestruction (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

I don't have any pawn shops near by and I don't have a license ):

I would if I could though
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:46:25 PM

I don't have any pawn shops near by and I don't have a license ):

I would if I could though

I think you are a scammer.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

OP, I have a feeling you are going to get some colorful feedbacks soon if you don't come up with a clever story as to why you are unwilling to provide the collateral that you clearly stated you have.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:13:47 PM

It was fun while it lasted but now that the thread has been moved to lending I am out of here.

Thrash away lending sub-forum gate keepers.

One last comment before I go:  why would anyone lend any money to someone who 1) does not have a job, 2) got their eBay account closed, 3) opened a second eBay account and a second PayPal account, 4) does not have a license 5) has no friends or family willing to lend them money (burned all those bridges already we assume), 6) can't seem to get out of the house in order to find a pawn shop (if you are not motivated enough to do that how the hell are you going to ever get a job) 7) with all that somehow manages to "own" 23 chromebooks?

Dood, would you lend money to yourself with that story?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

It was fun while it lasted but now that the thread has been moved to lending I am out of here.

Thrash away lending sub-forum gate keepers.

One last comment before I go:  why would anyone lend any money to someone who 1) does not have a job, 2) got their eBay account closed, 3) opened a second eBay account and a second PayPal account, 4) does not have a license 5) has no friends or family willing to lend them money (burned all those bridges already we assume), 6) can't seem to get out of the house in order to find a pawn shop (if you are not motivated enough to do that how the hell are you going to ever get a job) 7) with all that somehow manages to "own" 23 chrombooks?

Dood, would you lend money to yourself with that story?

Let me answer that for him: NO

Op, lock the thread youre not getting a loan without collateral.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

good sob story.  even if its true, you said yourself, you have no job.
even if you're not a "scammer", I doubt paying the loan back will be a priority.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:17:25 PM

good sob story.
I disagree.  I have seen much better.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:18:37 PM

good sob story.
I disagree.  I have seen much better.

True, but the abusive step father was a nice touch.

IsaacDestruction (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

I got the chromebooks as a gift from a job I used to have.

I have had three successful trades so far on here, I can be trusted
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:21:34 PM

Post links to the threads.

You had a job?

justbtcme

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:23:26 PM

That is a pretty good going away gift from your old job. Please do tell more about your previous job...
IsaacDestruction (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764105.msg8611284#msg8611284
Well an internship. I got a lot of gifts from google, bracelets etc. they give their interns a very good discount on their products, so I figured I would stock up and sell them on eBay. eBay account got closed, and I can't wait 21 days to get my money from a new account.
justbtcme

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:31:28 PM

Op, just send your chromebook out as collateral, help out your family and get this Q&A ordeal over with.
justbtcme

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:38:44 PM

Op, just send your chromebook out as collateral, help out your family and get this Q&A ordeal over with.

There's plenty of people on this forum who borrow up to five bitcoins at a time, I don't see why I can't be trusted enough with even half a bitcoin

Most likely they have EXCELLENT trust feedback and/or have collateral. People get scam on here for 5-10 dollars all the time (me included), so why would anyone just give you a few hundred dollars purely based on your words.

My suggestion is, if you still want the loan, work out a way to ship those chromebooks out as collateral.
justbtcme

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:43:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764445.0

Who would like to be the first to give OP a colorful feedback?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

There's plenty of people on this forum who borrow up to five bitcoins at a time, I don't see why I can't be trusted enough with even half a bitcoin

Because they contributed so much on forum and did trade more then 5 BTC,
that is why they are very trusted and people can give them 5-10 BTC easily without collateral.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

Simple: they are trusted, you are not.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

I can send a brand new pair of shoes, tv screen, have some books as collateral anything

Where do you live? If anywhere near the Midwest, I'd be able to escrow or buy some of your items to help you come up with the money you're asking for.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:04:40 AM

Isaac, you're broke now, have no job, and a brand new ebay/paypal account. How do you expect to pay back in a week at a higher amount than you're borrowing? Sorry dude, your sob story needs to be more persuasive than that.

You're also selling 10btc, you don't need no loan.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:42:20 AM

Isaac, you're broke now, have no job, and a brand new ebay/paypal account. How do you expect to pay back in a week at a higher amount than you're borrowing? Sorry dude, your sob story needs to be more persuasive than that.

You're also selling 10btc, you don't need no loan.

Lol, I just saw that.
He's very confused...not sure which way he wants to go with the scam.
Maybe, it'll come down to whoever bites first...then account gone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: