Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jumbucks - Fair Launch - NO IPO - NO PREMINE - $JBS - Multipool - 5+ Stars POD  (Read 78959 times)
jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

I for one am grateful for the mining assistance I received from people like @boxxa, so now I should be interested in the Multipool.  What is that?  There's no more mining $JBS, it's 100% pos, so what does this mean, mining other coins?  and how does that relate back to $JBS?

Hi eKiTel,

Since CoinmarketsCoin is 100% Proof of Stake now, you can't mine it directly.

A multipool aggregates the community's hashing power to mine other crypto-currencies, which are then traded for JBS.  You can now mine and get paid in JBS.  This helps create demand for JBS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eKiTeL

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:53:10 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 04:34:31 AM by eKiTeL

I for one am grateful for the mining assistance I received from people like @boxxa, so now I should be interested in the Multipool.  What is that?  There's no more mining $JBS, it's 100% pos, so what does this mean, mining other coins?  and how does that relate back to $JBS?

Hi eKiTel,

A multipool aggregates the community's hashing power to mine other crypto-currencies, which are then traded for JBS.  You can now mine and get paid in JBS.  This helps create demand for JBS.

great!  I was wondering what benefits JBS had for the long run, now it makes sense to me, thanks for the explanation  Smiley

edit: I think the clearer you are about these details the more noobs with new money you can attract and create more demand.  If you're only addressing those who are already up to speed then you're just fighting for the same finite pool of funds that all the other coins are after, using FUD to discredit each other.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

dev - what news or plans ?

Plans are your mom.

Price rose shortly after this update.
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:34:58 AM

blah blah blah

sup girl
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 09:46:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 09:22:43 AM by jyap

Hi All,

Multipool is now up and running!

The CoinmarketsCoin Multipool is up and running.

Here is the URL:
http://mp.coinmarketscoin.com

You can mine using SHA256, Scrypt or X11.

When setting up your workers, mine using:

Username: Your CoinmarketsCoin wallet address
Password: Anything

I'm not totally sure where the sure where the physical server is located (somewhere in North America) so I've asked @IcarusGlider to clarify as this is important when setting up miners. EDIT: The server is located in Eastern Canada

JBS payouts are made every day after 8PM CST.

What is a multipool, anyway?

A multipool aggregates the community's hashing power to mine other crypto-currencies, which are then traded for JBS.  You can now mine and get paid in JBS.  This helps create demand for JBS.

Very few coins have dedicated multipools so this is really cool.

Twitter Tip Bot

I checked with the Pinkcoin devs and this is on track for release next week.

Follow @tipjbs on Twitter.  That's where the tip bot will reside.  Currently 35 followers.

@CryptoDaRock hosts a quiz night

Twitter user CryptoDaRock is hosting a "Fun Quiz Night!" to celebrate his 3000 followers.  Some "Hall of Fame" JBS will go towards sponsoring this.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDaRock/status/513075095737499648

Secret Product

I'm working with someone in the community to develop a really cool, unique physical product that can only be bought with JBS.  I think everyone will really like this and can't wait to bring to the world.

Hall of Fame

"Hall of Fame" is a really cool feature which allows investors to fund future cool projects.  Preserve your place in alt coin history.  Details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765082.msg8801774#msg8801774

Help CoinmarketsCoin get on Mintpal V2

MintPal V2 has been delayed until Sunday.  Please send them a tweet and ask them to consider adding CoinmarketsCoin.

Here's a tweet I wrote: https://twitter.com/jyap/status/512347653049307136
".@moolah_io Please consider CoinmarketsCoin $JBS. 5 Plus+ POD. http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-coinmarketscoin/ Already on Bittrex and Cryptsy. Thanks Smiley"

Happy mining (again)!

- Julian

xen0s

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:34:12 PM

cannot pos because of immature coins

wallet says it whole day

where is my pos dude?
eKiTeL

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 07:28:39 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 04:08:45 PM by eKiTeL

got some $JBS in my wallet now
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

Multipool. Bonus payouts for the next 10 days.

I'm sending 100 $JBS to the CoinmarketsCoin Multipool every day for the next 10 days to be shared amongst miners.

Multipool mentioned on Reddit

CoinmarketsCoin Multipool mentioned on Reddit Multimining. Please up vote.

http://www.reddit.com/r/multimining/comments/2h2i5i/new_multipool_launched_sha256_scrypt_or_x11/

CoinPayments.net submission

I just submitted the form for @CoinPaymentsNET. Please tweet them to have CoinmarketsCoin added.  Please vote when it is up for voting.

Help CoinmarketsCoin get on Mintpal V2

MintPal V2 has been delayed until Tuesday now.  Please send them a tweet and ask them to consider adding CoinmarketsCoin.  They mentioned in their last blog post that "Finally, as a result of strong community demand, we are now reviewing FIBRE for addition to the V2 platform at launch."

Here's a tweet I wrote: https://twitter.com/jyap/status/512347653049307136
".@moolah_io Please consider CoinmarketsCoin $JBS. 5 Plus+ POD. http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-coinmarketscoin/ Already on Bittrex and Cryptsy. Thanks Smiley"

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:44:48 AM

Hi all,

Sounds like people would like to have some road map so I'll post something in the next few days. Smiley

Thanks,
Julian

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:43:11 PM

mining sha just fine but my 3 1.2 mh/s scrypt miner going way to fast getting rejects, any way to fix that on the pool ?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 07:12:12 PM

mining sha just fine but my 3 1.2 mh/s scrypt miner going way to fast getting rejects, any way to fix that on the pool ?

Hi, can you check with @Icarusglider on Twitter? He runs the multipool. Thanks!

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:26:08 PM

UPDATE: Multipool. Bonus payouts for the next 10 days

I'm sending 100 $JBS to the CoinmarketsCoin Multipool every day for the next 10 days to be shared amongst miners. @dogestorm has doubled my offer so 200 $JBS will be sent to the CoinmarketsCoin Multipool every day for the next 10 days to be shared amongst miners!

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:21:30 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 06:19:17 AM by jyap

Hi all,

CoinmarketsCoin has crossed over the 3 week mark so here is a great time to give you some insights on what I am planning long term.

Crypto changes every hour and every day.  We adapt.  Sentiment changes.  The overall goal of adoption is still there.

Road Map Baby

Rebranding

I envisioned CoinmarketsCoin to be a tribute of sorts or a name to mark a time and place.  When I planned to launch CoinmarketsCoin I felt it was the right time as I knew the crypto market was headed into a quiet reflective period.

The #Coinmarkets IRC channel represents something to me personally.  It's always there and present.  There are always like minded people to chat to at any hour of the day.  We laugh, we cry, we make practical jokes, we get butthurt.  But we are ever present.

However, there is a stigma surrounding #Coinmarkets for a lot of people that I can't deny.  One of the first criticisms I always receive is with the name.  People can't get past it.  I have always kept the option of changing the name but it has become more apparent over time that the CoinmarketsCoin name impacts adoption.  As I have stated, an overall goal is widespread adoption.

There will be a rebranding of CoinmarketsCoin to a new name.  The ticker symbol JBS will remain the same.  I have a name in mind and I have discussed the new name with some people and they like it.  I want to gather some more feedback from people I respect.

There will be a logo/branding creation process so if you would like to volunteer for this please let me know.

New Web Site

This will go hand in hand with the rebranding.

If someone wants to make a quick web site under the CoinmarketsCoin name then that is an option too.

Android wallet application

I have been having discussions with some people about this.

Asset backing

ATM integration

I have been having discussions with some people about this.  With all things, it matters greatly to me that if things like ATM integration happens that there be a higher purpose and desire to own and use JBS.

Decentralized marketplace

I have been following and interacting with the OpenBazaar IRC channel for a few weeks now.  OpenBazaar still has a long way to go but I am following this project closely.  I feel like I'm the only person I know in the alt scene who's in that IRC channel.

Redesigned wallet

I have been having discussions with some people about this and I am following some projects very closely.  There are some deeper technical changes involved that go beyond what is currently the norm.

There's more stuff that I have in mind but this is enough words for one night.

In the short term we have an article by Altcointoday.com.  I talked to Nathan Bowers a bit more today.

I am also working on that cool unique product with someone.  I mentioned it to Nathan and he liked the idea a lot too.

The JBS Twitter tip bot should be here some time this week too.

CoinmarketsCoin was designed, intended to be and will always be run in a way that it is the coin that you can get involved in.

Thank you for your support,

Julian

zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:24:36 AM

Hi all,

CoinmarketsCoin has crossed over the 3 week mark so here is a great time to give you some insights on what I am planning long term.

Crypto changes every hour and every day.  We adapt.  Sentiment changes.  The overall goal of adoption is still there.

Road Map Baby

Rebranding

I envisioned CoinmarketsCoin to be a tribute of sorts or a name to mark a time and place.  When I planned to launch CoinmarketsCoin I felt it was the right time as I new the crypto market was headed into a quiet reflective period.

The #Coinmarkets IRC channel represents something to me personally.  It's always there and present.  There are always like minded people to chat to at any hour of the day.  We laugh, we cry, we make practical joke, we get butthurt.  But we are ever present.

However, there is a stigma surrounding #Coinmarkets for a lot of people that I can't deny.  One of the first criticisms I always receive is with the name.  People can't get past it.  I have always kept the option of changing the name but it has become more apparent over time that the CoinmarketsCoin name impacts adoption.  As I have stated, an overall goal is widespread adoption.

There will be a rebranding of CoinmarketsCoin to a new name.  The ticker symbol JBS will remain the same.  I have a name in mind and I have discussed the new name with some people and they like it.  I want to gather some more feedback from people I respect.

There will be a logo/branding creation process so if you would like to volunteer for this please let me know.

New Web Site

This will go hand in hand with the rebranding.

If someone wants to make a quick web site under the CoinmarketsCoin name then that is an option too.

Android wallet application

Asset backing

ATM integration

I have been having discussions with some people about this.  With all things, it matters greatly to me that if things like ATM integration happens that there be a higher purpose and desire to own and use JBS.

Decentralized marketplace

I have been following and interacting with the OpenBazaar IRC channel for a few weeks now.  OpenBazaar still has a long way to go but I am following this project closely.  I feel like I'm the only person I know in the alt scene who's in that IRC channel.

Redesigned wallet

I have been having discussions with some people about this and I am following some projects very closely.  There are some deeper technical changes involved that go beyond what is currently the norm.

There's more stuff that I have in mind but this is enough words for one night.

In the short term we have an article by Altcointoday.com.  I talked to Nathan Bowers a bit more today.

I am also working on that cool unique product with someone.  I mentioned it to Nathan and he liked the idea a lot too.

The JBS Twitter tip bot should be here some time this week too.

CoinmarketsCoin was designed, intended to be and will always be run in a way that it is the coin that you can get involved in.

Thank you for your support,

Julian

Nice work.I will continue to support the JBS.
Thanks dev. Grin
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:34:52 PM

Nice work.I will continue to support the JBS.
Thanks dev. Grin

You just HAD to quote the whole post, eh?  Tongue
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

A great article on Altcointoday.com on CoinmarketsCoin.

http://www.altcointoday.com/coinmarketscoin-a-fairly-distributed-easy-going-coin-with-focus/

A big thanks goes out to @outragedhuman for taking the time to interview me on 2 separate occasions for CoinmarketsCoin and for writing the article.

Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:12:59 PM

One of the most promising coins out there. A doge killer
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:26:34 AM

+1 for coin with 5 POD
CoinmarketsCoin [JBS] the rating of 5 Plus+ PODs has been given.
http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-coinmarketscoin/

Submit VOTE for JBS : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795723.0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

I'm watching this one.
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:03:04 PM

Hello, the old pool for CoinmarketsCoin will be shutting down today. Please withdraw all funds. Thank you.

http://pool.coinmarketscoin.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: