Now available at Paytunia.com send to e-mail feature, definitely the easiest way to introduce someone to Bitcoin !
How it works :
- Send Bitcoins to an e-mail address instead of a Bitcoin address,
- If the recipient already has a Paytunia account then funds are credited instantly, his Android or iOS app gets notified instantly,
- If the e-mail doesn't match a Paytunia account he can :
- create one and redeem his funds there,
- sign-in to another account and redeem his funds;
- provide an arbitrary Bitcoin address to which funds will be sent
- Transfers are valid six days, after that it is cancelled, the funds are recredited to the sending account and both parties get an e-mail notification
While the transfer is pending redemption it is possible for the sender to cancel it. When this happens both parties get notified.
Also we still have a couple invites left if you wish to beta-test our iOS application, the Android one is already available on Google Play !
Try it out for yourself ! Send interface :Notification :