Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done!  (Read 66515 times)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:56:02 AM

Its rather an gamble coin than an smart investment. Remember Halcyon. To much block rewards on the first blocks and faking volume.

Imo its to late to buy in now. Some people here should better buy DYOR coin  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

bought some under 8k not sweating a bit, this could rise to 30k and maybe like broadsword said 100k with more developments. as ruble is russian currency this could be good

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:54:04 AM

The anon system uses any wallet to mix. I will have someone on the team throw together a graphical representation of the anon system and post it in the coming weeks.

hahahha this is hilarious! so you guys are paying premium price for a PROMISE of a MIXER. when there are 99 other real anon coins out there. crypto world = stupid. in no way shape or form is a mixer "decentralized, trustless or even fully anon"

good luck with the dump Wink

theres a reason the btc talk username is RubleDev and not his main account. its because he does not want to be known once the dump.

POD by cryptoasian? every recent scam has had a POD, pod protects against nothing nowdays, he wont release dev information.

these sneaky dogs are buying coin packages for 0.4btc from websites who develop crypto coins, and paying an extra 0.2btc for mixer anon system. they buy in low, hype the coin. then the dump. its all been happening in front of your eyes for months, then they move on to the next coin. all with newbie btctalk accounts.

source: https://coinworks.info/?page_id=8

instead of calling me a fudder, quote me in a week and tell me where the coin is at.

why is it that every time people make valid points, bagholders scream FUD

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:58:38 AM

The anon system uses any wallet to mix. I will have someone on the team throw together a graphical representation of the anon system and post it in the coming weeks.

hahahha this is hilarious! so you guys are paying premium price for a PROMISE of a MIXER. when there are 99 other real anon coins out there. crypto world = stupid. in no way shape or form is a mixer "decentralized, trustless or even fully anon"

theres a reason the btc talk username is RubleDev and not his main account. its because he does not want to be known once the dump.

POD by cryptoasian? every recent scam has had a POD, pod protects against nothing nowdays, he wont release dev information.

these sneaky dogs are buying coin packages for 0.4btc from websites who develop crypto coins, and paying an extra 0.2btc for mixer anon system. they buy in low, hype the coin. then the dump. its all been happening in front of your eyes for months, then they move on to the next coin. all with newbie btctalk accounts.

instead of calling me a fudder, quote me in a week and tell me where the coin is at.

why is it that every time people make valid points, bagholders scream FUD

you say no form of mixer is ....... yet darkcoin and XC have high marketcaps. the fact that people still are buying them, en stills confidence that this will rise too. its not what one person think of a coin it what the many think that creates a market and currently the market is saying we are gonna rise

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:08:22 PM

I'll tell you what.  Not only will I quote you in a week, but I will hunt you down all over the forum to tell you how wrong you were.  Wink Grin

Oh and yes, a great coin can not be complete until the FUD starts.
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:09:43 PM

I'll tell you what.  Not only will I quote you in a week, but I will hunt you down all over the forum to tell you how wrong you were.  Wink Grin
ok deal Smiley

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

ok deal Smiley

Are you sure you are ready for me?  Not only am I a man of my word, but I'm relentless.
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:27:33 PM

ok deal Smiley

Are you sure you are ready for me?  Not only am I a man of my word, but I'm relentless.

I thought you were a panda
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:56:44 PM

Wow!  Not many sellers up to 100k sats.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

How many coins are there anyway?
Smokeymar

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:46:59 PM

1.64mm
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

1.64mm

great ! that means right time to buy hope it will hit 30k above in few hours

Buy Buy will update my twitter and secret chat room  Cheesy let's go
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 02:12:29 PM

Just found out about this coin from Bittrex. @dev the op contains very little info, you should really have up to date info on there for new people looking to learn more about the coin.
I can't tell if PoW is over or not, what's the block reward? No pool list? Max number of coins? Not very efficient if every new guy that comes here has to ask the same questions.
Anyways looks like you guys are doing pretty well atm. Will consider buying once I know a bit more about the coin. Good luck!
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:21:19 PM

Rumor is Dan Metcalf ( XC ) is doing the review. This.Could.Be. BIG  Shocked

hehehehe  Wink lets dumper's dump on my buy order i am just laughing  Cheesy
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:19:03 PM

dev roadmap
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:47:56 PM

Its rather an gamble coin than an smart investment. Remember Halcyon. To much block rewards on the first blocks and faking volume.

Imo its to late to buy in now. Some people here should better buy DYOR coin  Cheesy

Nobody wants to hear about your scam DYOR coin.  Grin Tongue
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:23:13 PM

Hm, OK.
it's still cheap.
Anything unique about this coin?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Smokeymar

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

Hm, OK.
it's still cheap.
Anything unique about this coin?

Hm, the dev didn't leave.  That's unique. Cheesy
sibcurrency

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:15:22 PM

too much risk for now... no roadmap, no POD, "trustless anon" = mixer, no website..
devs, if you want to sell it, there is a lot of job to do! this little pump on bittrex isn't the positive answer for investment.
good luck.

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

too much risk for now... no roadmap, no POD, "trustless anon" = mixer, no website..
devs, if you want to sell it, there is a lot of job to do! this little pump on bittrex isn't the positive answer for investment.
good luck.

- Yes there is a road map
 - PoD in process
 - Trustless anon - code audit coming
 - Basic website is up.  For me personally, I care about the tech not a website than anyone can pay to have done.  Means nothing.

Next fudster.  Thanks for coming out.  Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

Here come the Stealthcoin and SonicScrewdriver trolls to FUD.  Woot! good sign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: