Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★  (Read 184570 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:06:53 PM

You think they are real just because you buy them on eBay?  eBay is ALMOST as big a scam as here.  My first (and last) SB card I bought off eBay was a $100 "card" for $85 from a seller with about 17,000 POS FB (100%) and it was bad after a week.  I figured if I am going to get screwed I'd be willing to **GAMBLE** at no more than $30 for $100.  Thing is, if they don't get shut down one can only assume they are OK.  If they do, you've learned your lesson.

But thanks for the "warning."   Wink

I realized 6 months ago these are not legit and stopped buying them, I am just trying to educate others that they are the ones at the tail end of this fraud, I wouldnt risk being the one who gets in trouble for one of these.  

BUYER BEWARE!

Wait... you thought that you could buy gift cards at 65% off and they were legit?

I didn't think twice about it, I buy discounted gc's all the time on ebay.  Then I realized why these sb ones specifically are so prevalent.  Like I said I realized 6 months ago they aren't legit, and I think people should know what they are gettig into when they use these

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

You think they are real just because you buy them on eBay?  eBay is ALMOST as big a scam as here.  My first (and last) SB card I bought off eBay was a $100 "card" for $85 from a seller with about 17,000 POS FB (100%) and it was bad after a week.  I figured if I am going to get screwed I'd be willing to **GAMBLE** at no more than $30 for $100.  Thing is, if they don't get shut down one can only assume they are OK.  If they do, you've learned your lesson.

But thanks for the "warning."   Wink

I realized 6 months ago these are not legit and stopped buying them, I am just trying to educate others that they are the ones at the tail end of this fraud, I wouldnt risk being the one who gets in trouble for one of these.  

BUYER BEWARE!

Wait... you thought that you could buy gift cards at 65% off and they were legit?

I didn't think twice about it, I buy discounted gc's all the time on ebay.  Then I realized why these sb ones specifically are so prevalent.  Like I said I realized 6 months ago they aren't legit, and I think people should know what they are gettig into when they use these

I hadn't bought sb cards, other like HD/target store credits/gc's, etc, never had a problem with any of them.

Just trying to let people know whats happening every time there is a security breach somewhere, guys like this buy your info from a hacker, and use it to sell fraudulent gc's.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

bump for sofia = best starbucks seller on bitcointalk.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:18:14 AM

paypal working for you yet?

sofia26 (OP)

Activity: 322

✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:11:11 AM

paypal working for you yet?

Not yet bro. I'll pm you when im ready Smiley... thanks for your interested.

Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:30:42 PM

Hi @Clegg

I'm happy to discuss with you about my service on my topic, but this is selling thread of mine, it's not chatting box. You need to know what you're talking about, I don't care, but it seems you're prevented my business,

You don't accept what I'm doing? or something like that? Can i help you? Did you buy anything from me?

Hes just restating what everyone should know, these are obtained through CREDIT CARD FRAUD.  Stop acting like they arent.  Everyone that uses these deserves their card info to get stolen in the next Home Depot or Target data breach, and then see how it feels to see $3000 in $100 starbucks charges racked up by this "sofia" character

Exactly. People are free to discuss your services here and voice their concerns. You might be ok with selling fraudulently obtained goods and not caring who you scam - someone is getting scammed somewhere on these and so will most likely your buyers eventually - but others do care when you're promoting fraud. These people who stick up for your are either a) just so cheap they'll defend anything to get a cheap deal or b) alts of yours which I'm starting to think they are given the same broken English writing style. If you're going to sell these cards and can't prove where they came from you're going to have to learn to deal with the criticism that comes along with it.
jcoin200

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

Hi @Clegg

I'm happy to discuss with you about my service on my topic, but this is selling thread of mine, it's not chatting box. You need to know what you're talking about, I don't care, but it seems you're prevented my business,

You don't accept what I'm doing? or something like that? Can i help you? Did you buy anything from me?

Hes just restating what everyone should know, these are obtained through CREDIT CARD FRAUD.  Stop acting like they arent.  Everyone that uses these deserves their card info to get stolen in the next Home Depot or Target data breach, and then see how it feels to see $3000 in $100 starbucks charges racked up by this "sofia" character

Exactly. People are free to discuss your services here and voice their concerns. You might be ok with selling fraudulently obtained goods and not caring who you scam - someone is getting scammed somewhere on these and so will most likely your buyers eventually - but others do care when you're promoting fraud. These people who stick up for your are either a) just so cheap they'll defend anything to get a cheap deal or b) alts of yours which I'm starting to think they are given the same broken English writing style. If you're going to sell these cards and can't prove where they came from you're going to have to learn to deal with the criticism that comes along with it.

Exactly.  How long do any of these sellers last on here?  Or should I say the accounts?  They sell with one account for a few weeks/months, then open a new one claiming to be someone else, clearly lacking proper english, making me think every single one a new one pops up (usually using a female name, I've seen Susan, Karen and now Sofia) its the same guy.

And yeah someone is paying the price for your 70% off starbucks coffee (which still isn't even a good deal).  This is why hackers target home depot/wal mart/ etc, becasue there are scammers (like sofia) who will gladly pay for stolen credit card numbers and buy stuff.  He gets the btc with no trace back to him, and comes back with a new username every few weeks.  Then the end user is the one looking like a fool when the card goes bad in store, or worse, gets in trouble with the law for being part of credit card fraud.

Like I said:

Buyer beware, you are participating in credit card fraud!!

Note to sofia, I am not trolling, or looking for attention.  I know you will say that, but you know (maybe you've even admitted in the thread somewhere) that these are bought with stolen credit cards
Dajve

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:33:49 PM

Is there any legit way people can obtain these cards and sell them so cheaply? Some peoples cards seem to never get cancelled whilst others get wiped very quickly.
jcoin200

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

Is there any legit way people can obtain these cards and sell them so cheaply? Some peoples cards seem to never get cancelled whilst others get wiped very quickly.

No, no one is getting these legitimately and able to sell for 70% off while still making a profit.  Ask the sellers, they will tell something different every time, one told me he works for starbucks, one says promotions, most of the time they wont answer at all where these come from.

It probably just depends on how vigilant people are about checking their statements.  If an 80 year olds card info is stolen, chances are they aren't doing online banking.  They might not notice the fraudulent charges for a month, if they ever do at all.  My guess is the ones that are cancelled within days are from peoples cards who regularly check their card activity online, or from a company with good fraud detection/protection.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:40:21 PM

Bump

So finally can you tell us if your starbuck gift cards are legit ?
jcoin200

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:53:57 PM

Bump

yes please enlighten us.  how do you get these?  And just because this guy might replace codes that go bad doesn't make him legit, in fact it proves these are fraudulently obtained.
sofia26 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

Bump

Be my client, you will understand what I've provider. I don't have much time to explain too much about this issue.

Hamvuivn

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

Posting  Campaign is on Sad
And these people will troll others' thread for as little as .0001BTC
sofia26 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

Exactly, because my topic has great visits...

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:38:36 PM

Exactly, because my topic has great visits...

these posts will not paid ( because I've exceeded the 50 post weekly)  Roll Eyes . However if you have time to explain I'm here , let me know . 

Cheers.
lilchris26

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

I'd just like to say I've bought many cards and never had an issues at all. Custmer service is better then any store I've been too. Don't be scared to buy.

I totally recommend sofia26 been so good to me I can't even put it into words and I'm not just saying that. Trust me buy and you will be satisfied. People can say what they want but I have tried it myself many times and no issues at all just a happy smile on my face.

Thank you again and buy people buy buy buy Smiley
jcoin200

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:12:54 PM

wow totally legit vouch ^^  Cheesy

If you want to risk being involved with somethign like this, then go ahead and buy these.  I warned you, and actually predicted his response as to whether these are legit, HE WOULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/courts/20140505-new-york-man-faces-id-theft-fraud-charges-for-alleged-target-gift-card-scheme.ece

so i'll ask again if it wasn't clear:

HOW DO YOU GET/BUY THESE? ARE THEY ILLEGALLY OR FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED?
ishkur

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

BUYER BEWARE!

It doesn't matter if you stopped buying them.  Trying to play a "Hero" right now doesn't make up for the wrong you have done.  Months ago when you were buying these did it even cross your mind the slightest bit that these could be carded?  I mean come on your paying 20%-30% from $100.00. 

Quit trying to play police...your as guilty as the rest.
jcoin200

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:01:22 PM

BUYER BEWARE!

It doesn't matter if you stopped buying them.  Trying to play a "Hero" right now doesn't make up for the wrong you have done.  Months ago when you were buying these did it even cross your mind the slightest bit that these could be carded?  I mean come on your paying 20%-30% from $100.00.  

Quit trying to play police...your as guilty as the rest.

Your an idiot dude, I wasn't knowingly stealing people credit card info and profiting from it.  It does matter, I stopped because I realized these are not legit.  It was a mistake, hence why I am warning others so they know full well what they are doing.  I had no idea these weren't legit and didn't know what carding was.  I unknowingly used a couple of these, and once one went bad, I looked into why.

Now I know, and realize that if something sounds "too good to be true" then it usually is.  I am not risking getting in trouble while this guy (probably the same one I bought from months ago and never refunded me) makes off clean handed.  Just letting people know.

Not trying to be any sort of hero, just giving people a heads up that it could be their grandparents, friends, neighbors or themselves who are at the tail end of this credit card fraud.
sofia26 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

@jcoin200, i never seen any your post on this thread like me. Visit, writing something to be "HERO'
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793634.msg8953277#msg8953277
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729677.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797140.0

Thanks for your bump lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: