Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 67409 times)
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 02:37:57 AM

We can no longer access any of the so called "black market" bonds including PPT.A
so now we can't even sell to the 0.32 wall....  it was 0.32 insured  - where is the insurance now?

Had a chat to Nefario - seems to be a sensible precaution for the time being.  If you needed to redeem the insurance option that should still be possible, but you would need to contact me directly.

Just as an update - I have done an insurance payment today for someone so the system still works.

To be clear, we can't list PPT assets anymore, they are still on our books, and in your accounts, but cannot be put on the market.

If we allowed this it would put us in compromised position.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 06:42:50 AM

We can no longer access any of the so called "black market" bonds including PPT.A
so now we can't even sell to the 0.32 wall....  it was 0.32 insured  - where is the insurance now?

Had a chat to Nefario - seems to be a sensible precaution for the time being.  If you needed to redeem the insurance option that should still be possible, but you would need to contact me directly.

Just as an update - I have done an insurance payment today for someone so the system still works.

To be clear, we can't list PPT assets anymore, they are still on our books, and in your accounts, but cannot be put on the market.

What about other obvious ponzi scams like OBSI.HRPT ?

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 07:27:31 AM

So how do I get my 0.32 per share  from PatrickHarnett if the shares are not listed any more?
BTW, thanks for the warning... oops, there was none!
One cluster fuck after another. Damn.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 09:11:26 AM

so now we can't even sell to the 0.32 wall....  it was 0.32 insured  - where is the insurance now?

?? weird - it would be nice if nefario let me know when he was going to go around breaking things.  

I'll try to find out what he is doing.

Roll Eyes

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 03:39:49 PM

So how do I get my 0.32 per share  from PatrickHarnett if the shares are not listed any more?

You still have the assets in your account, if patrick wants to make another payment, he can do so, and you will receive it.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 07:43:05 PM

The process is simple:  You advise me via pm of the transfer of the relevant asset to my account "PatrickHarnett" and I pay you to your GLBSE account or other address that you nominate.
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:25:13 PM

For the avoidance of doubt, PPT is closed.  The claim process via GLBSE is no longer possible and in excess of 85% of bonds have been paid mostly at full value via market trades, and a lesser amount via the insurance scheme.
jothan

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 03:22:40 AM

For the avoidance of doubt, PPT is closed.  The claim process via GLBSE is no longer possible and in excess of 85% of bonds have been paid mostly at full value via market trades, and a lesser amount via the insurance scheme.

I filled out the GLBSE form, sent you a PM and I did not get the insurrance paid.

Username: alexpisjoe

Please fix this.

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 04:06:45 AM

I filled out the GLBSE form, sent you a PM and I did not get the insurrance paid.

Please fix this.

I have a pm from you and that's it - you provided no details.  I'm not paying an unknown amount to an unknown address from someone that I don't know if they actually purchased any bonds.  On that basis, I could say it's done - but it's not.
jothan

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 04:56:01 AM

Please fix this.

I have a pm from you and that's it - you provided no details.  I'm not paying an unknown amount to an unknown address from someone that I don't know if they actually purchased any bonds.  On that basis, I could say it's done - but it's not.

I don't know exactly how many bonds and which series I had when GLBSE closed down. It should be around ~100. I asked you to pay to the address that I provided to GLBSE during the claim process and they should have relayed it to you. I did not give out another address since the one I provided to GLBSE was done so after authentication. I don't remember which address, but if you remind it to me, I can sign a message with it. My GLBSE username was "alexpisjoe".

I will provide any other information you need for authentication or otherwise.

jothan

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:01:32 AM

Please fix this.

I don't know exactly how many bonds and which series I had when GLBSE closed down. It should be around ~100. I asked you to pay to the address that I provided to GLBSE during the claim process and they should have relayed it to you. I did not give out another address since the one I provided to GLBSE was done so after authentication. I don't remember which address, but if you remind it to me, I can sign a message with it. My GLBSE username was "alexpisjoe".

I will provide any other information you need for authentication or otherwise.

At this point, I could provide you with the GLBSE login password for that account. Do you have the amount by username ?

Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:04:22 AM

As of now, not a single issuer on GLBSE had any info relayed to them.
jothan

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:08:10 AM

As of now, not a single issuer on GLBSE had any info relayed to them.

Ok, then I guess I shall wait on Nefario. I thought he had managed to get that information out.

Patrick, once you have that info, please pay out my account.

Sorry and thanks for all the fish !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: