Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108443 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:17:38 PM

Also: check out how the OP responds to my statement here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg10953793#msg10953793

Then follow the real ending in the first bullshit ARG and you will find MANY similarities ......

The use of images and/or gifs instead of a proper answer being one .....

EDIT: Wheres my PONY this time?

so do you think it is only a joke? There isn't any ARG or enigma? It could be possible this time but I'm not sure.

OH NO!

There is a puzzle but you will get NO prize for cracking the riddle.

Follow this and draw your own conclusions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg10953793#msg10953793

EDIT: There's a reason she decided to move the new puzzle to another forum...
But guess what, I am not a member of the other forum so her bullshit ARG did not get crashed again (and yet).
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:49:26 PM

So is this challege still going on? I still see a balance of almost 5btc here:
https://blockchain.info/address/1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd
Ty13rDerden (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Also: check out how the OP responds to my statement here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg10953793#msg10953793

Then follow the real ending in the first bullshit ARG and you will find MANY similarities ......

so do you think it is only a joke? There isn't any ARG or enigma? It could be possible this time but I'm not sure.

OH NO!

Follow this and draw your own conclusions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg10953793#msg10953793

But guess what, I am not a member of the other forum so her bullshit ARG did not get crashed again (and yet).

Sorry everyone this person I'm responding to is trying to scare people away from the puzzle or is just being crazy.  He thinks I'm @Coin_Artist, which I'm not. I've actually contributed to working on this puzzle and I promise the prize is up for grabs and you can access it through the image she has posted. I have verified the answer myself in person.

Good luck all you "Gunters"

Cheers Smiley

S4VV4S

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:05:08 PM

OH NO!

Sorry everyone this person I'm responding to is trying to scare people away from the puzzle or is just being crazy.  He thinks I'm @Coin_Artist, which I'm not. I've actually contributed to working on this puzzle and I promise the prize is up for grabs and you can access it through the image she has posted. I have verified the answer myself in person.

Good luck all you "Gunters"

Cheers Smiley

Really?

So why were you responding with bullshit pics and gifs when I CLEARLY STATED THAT I HAVE CRUSHED YOUR PREVIOUS BULLSHIT ARG.
Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg10954099#msg10954099

If I am crazy you just ignore me.... right?
But wait.....
My crazy shit makes sense while your bullshit does not.....
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:06:51 PM

What was it?

Skunk artist?
Oh.....
it was CON artist.....

Close enough.....
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:04:45 PM

That being said, I will say this for one last time and I will be on my way....
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

S4VV4S, why don't you fulfill your promise given so many times and finally "be on your way"? You won't convince anyone on your side of the story, and you are spoiling the pleasure for everyone trying to play with this riddle. You are just trolling on and on. Thanks.
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:05:39 PM

I understand that these puzzles are very involved and can be an emotional rollercoaster, but I assure you that I have my priorities straight. I value honor and integrity. I am not making any alternate accounts to post on the thread. I have a pledge to the 1347 (1337) players who have completed the trail that I will not be posting any clues.

My team and I have put a lot of sweat into the development of these puzzles, and I fund them with the few bitcoins I have. I even pay my developers for their contributions. I do this because I believe in the work I do, I believe artists can do something revolutionary with bitcoin. I believe many of us can influence the world for the better.

To anyone who is interested in the puzzle: do your own research. There will be people who are disgruntled for one reason or another. However there are many players who would stand behind me when I say I am an honest person.  

Like the rest of us, I'm working for a better tomorrow. Why? Because I care.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

S4VV4S, why don't you fulfill your promise given so many times and finally "be on your way"? You won't convince anyone on your side of the story, and you are spoiling the pleasure for everyone trying to play with this riddle. You are just trolling on and on. Thanks.

I don't think I am spoiling anything for you "level 1"  Wink
You didn't have anything to begin with....
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:30:21 PM

I understand that these puzzles are very involved and can be an emotional rollercoaster, but I assure you that I have my priorities straight. I value honor and integrity. I am not making any alternate accounts to post on the thread. I have a pledge to the 1347 (1337) players who have completed the trail that I will not be posting any clues.

My team and I have put a lot of sweat into the development of these puzzles, and I fund them with the few bitcoins I have. I even pay my developers for their contributions. I do this because I believe in the work I do, I believe artists can do something revolutionary with bitcoin. I believe many of us can influence the world for the better.

To anyone who is interested in the puzzle: do your own research. There will be people who are disgruntled for one reason or another. However there are many players who would stand behind me when I say I am an honest person.  

Did you REALLY come out of your shell just to address me?

Seriously?

Talking about honesty, do you really think ANYONE with an IQ of more than 10 will actually believe you made a mistake on your last ARG?

Good luck with that, and good night to you.
I am going to bed.

I had enough of your sh*t.

Thanks
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

EDIT: the symbols on the corners are Greek - Meandros....
They're also known as greek keys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meander_%28art%29), and since the keys on the left and right corners are pointing in different directions, that might be significant.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:42:16 PM

I don't think I am spoiling anything for you "level 1"  Wink
You didn't have anything to begin with....

Better "level 1" then "level 0" like you. Oh, wait, I've forgotten, you work for the Greek Secret Service, Jamesos Bondos, right?

Please stop with that childish megalomania, let people talk here about the topic (ARG and image posted) without the endless trolling.
Cryptarch

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:51:50 PM

Seriously?

Talking about honesty, do you really think ANYONE with an IQ of more than 10 will actually believe you made a mistake on your last ARG?

I am going to bed.

Thanks

What do you hope to accomplish here? You're making a fool of yourself. I've read through your comment history, and you've been wasting our time and your own childishly berating ytcoinartist because you lost the previous game. You honestly believe that not only did they purposely pull the rug out from under you, but that they also attacked your PC - risking jail time in the process? All for under $1,000 USD? It's ridiculous. This is an artist, not a rogue state.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. I think I speak for most of us here when I say how much I appreciate the epic enigma that ytcoinartist and her team have built for us.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:02:23 PM

No, but I am. I used to like you, even though I know little about you. You contributed many ideas durring the first ARG and I felt like we have been on a mysterious path together. I still feel the same for many of those that have been with us. Its been some form of digital bonding experience. I dont know why you could not handle the end and I honestly have enough in my life to not bother understand your motivations or issues, thus the bonding could not have been very strong.

Seriously?

I do believe her and I dont think she actually cares whether anyone of us believes it or not. Shit happens, people make mistakes. I think I said it in the past, but the lack of professionalism that was criticised actual makes this special for me. I dont want to attend some ARG a team of professionals set up to promote something, perfectly designed to attract the target audience.

I am going to bed.

Thanks

Just stay away. Seriously all you are doing is trolling this thread, causing a distraction for those that try to catch up.

Turn away and slam that door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
kinols

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:44:52 PM

Hi guys. I ran the final clue image through stegdetect and it seems to think there's a jphide message hidden in there. Haven't been able to stegbreak it though.

I think you're the only one in the right direction here. I'd love to hear more about your investigation if possible. Smiley
StephenMorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:26:36 AM

I did some pixel analyzation to see if the least significant bits gave any pattern, but couldn't find anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phoenix_and_the_Turtle

^ seems to be the most promising lead I've seen. It's a poem that some people think is about Queen Elizabeth I and John Salusbury, whom Queen Elizabeth knighted for helping suppress some sort of a rebellion.

A few relevant lines of the poem:

Let the bird of loudest lay,
On the sole Arabian tree,
Save the eagle, feather'd king:
Keep the obsequy so strict.
Let the priest in surplice white, [bishop!]
That defunctive music can,
Be the death-divining swan,
Lest the requiem lack his right.
Phoenix and the turtle fled
In a mutual flame from hence.
'Twixt the turtle and his queen;
But in them it were a wonder.
So between them love did shine,
That the turtle saw his right
Flaming in the phoenix' sight:
Either was the other's mine.
Whereupon it made this threne
To the phoenix and the dove,
Co-supreme and stars of love;
As chorus to their tragic scene.
Death is now the phoenix' nest;
And the turtle's loyal breast
To eternity doth rest,
To this urn let those repair
That are either true or fair;
For these dead birds sigh a prayer.

It's interesting that the phoenix and the dove are so nuzzled in the image. I'm not sure what all this means, but it seems the painting and the poem may be related.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:44:55 AM

the 63 tiles could represent the 64-character hex encoding of a private key, if the first character was 0. the flames could indicate which hex character each tile is supposed to represent and the meanders could represent the order the hex characters are supposed to be read off the board.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:55:04 AM

http://bitcoinstrings.com/blk00007.txt

While reading the bitcoinstrings, I found it all a bit disturbing especially the first line of string 7. We will 51% Bitcoin!? Then the Aluminum Falcons charade begins.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:35:57 AM

reserved - something cool coming up  Wink
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:37:01 PM

reserved - something cool coming up  Wink

Damn, you beat me to reserving the much sought after 342nd post.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:18:20 AM

I saw there was an older low resolution picture of the chess board. dies that have enough information to solve the puzzle?

also since the address is vanity generated 1FLAME the private key was used to make the puzzle, not the puzzle being made to make the key

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: