Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108444 times)
Cryptarch

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:51:33 PM

Here's a follow up to my last post on what the different animals/objects in the picture would look like in conway's game of life.

https://i.imgur.com/loU8wpG.jpg

The Game of Life hints have already been used to solve a previous part of the puzzle. We were required to input the rabbit pattern from the gif you mentioned into a provided GoL simulator to get the next clue. Read through this thread to find out how to get into the Let's Talk Bitcoin secret forum - there's more information there.
mooglez

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:36:43 PM

Read through this thread to find out how to get into the Let's Talk Bitcoin secret forum - there's more information there.

Has access for new players been turned off?
The token page says "token already sent", but the token is not coming through

edit+: of course it came just after posting this Smiley
mooglez

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

If you rotate the picture, some of the white squares look like flowers at the end of the vines.
The vine + flower look like Ipomoea Alba, also known as Moonflower
bitcoyn

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:44:23 AM

Here's my idea, though i'm not patient enough to run all the variations

There flames are actually coded in 16 combinations

Yellow
Red
Purple (could be blue my screen is weird)
Green

Tall
Short
Line inside
Fill Inside

so one flame for example = YPLS  Yellow/Purple Line Short,
thus here all all the combinations

YPLS
YPFS
YPLT
YPFT

YGFS
YGLT
YGLS
YGFT

RPLT
RPFT
RPFS
RPLS

RGFT
RGFS * appears once only hmm
RGLT
RGLS

so each set of parameters could be a baconion cypher, or the flames themselves could be individual letters or numbers, Ucase lcase etc.

On another note, if i zoom in in photoshop on the strange white uneven border, and adjust my levels high, i see some patterns in the noise of the white border, could be just a jpeg artifiact, but figured i'd show you. Here's just  a small cropping from the upperleft corner of the image

http://imgur.com/WTTieOB

3rd idea, if we want to get really crazy, is that she actually wrote all the characters on the painting. I see FO on the dove, an L and d on the Phoenix, a large black C in the darkest black square and possibly a 3 on the bottom of the queen inside the red triangle.....

I like your idea, but I'm having trouble looking for the line inside the flame. How many line inside flames are there?

I think a Hex format of the private key is best because of the 16 combinations you found. We can label each unique flame with a hex character. I don't know why there are more than 64 flames which is the number of chars in a hex private key

YPLS 0
YPFS 1
YPLT 2
YPFT 3

YGFS 4
YGLT 5
YGLS 6
YGFT 7

RPLT 8
RPFT 9
RPFS A
RPLS B

RGFT C
RGFS D
RGLT E
RGLS F
bitcoyn

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:24:55 AM

There are 98 flames on the inside border. A Base6 private key is 99 characters [0-5]. We can label each unique flame with a base 6 char.

There should be 6 combinations of each flame so we must reduce the 16 combos to 6 if possible.

I don't know why there are 98 flames instead of 99! Unless I'm not counting correctly
timeflux

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:48:41 PM

Here's my idea, though i'm not patient enough to run all the variations

There flames are actually coded in 16 combinations

Yellow
Red
Purple (could be blue my screen is weird)
Green

Tall
Short
Line inside
Fill Inside

so one flame for example = YPLS  Yellow/Purple Line Short,
thus here all all the combinations

YPLS

YPFS
YPLT
YPFT

YGFS
YGLT
YGLS
YGFT

RPLT
RPFT
RPFS
RPLS

RGFT
RGFS * appears once only hmm
RGLT
RGLS

so each set of parameters could be a baconion cypher, or the flames themselves could be individual letters or numbers, Ucase lcase etc.

On another note, if i zoom in in photoshop on the strange white uneven border, and adjust my levels high, i see some patterns in the noise of the white border, could be just a jpeg artifiact, but figured i'd show you. Here's just  a small cropping from the upperleft corner of the image

http://imgur.com/WTTieOB

3rd idea, if we want to get really crazy, is that she actually wrote all the characters on the painting. I see FO on the dove, an L and d on the Phoenix, a large black C in the darkest black square and possibly a 3 on the bottom of the queen inside the red triangle.....

I like your idea, but I'm having trouble looking for the line inside the flame. How many line inside flames are there?

I think a Hex format of the private key is best because of the 16 combinations you found. We can label each unique flame with a hex character. I don't know why there are more than 64 flames which is the number of chars in a hex private key

YPLS 0
YPFS 1
YPLT 2
YPFT 3

YGFS 4
YGLT 5
YGLS 6
YGFT 7

RPLT 8
RPFT 9
RPFS A
RPLS B

RGFT C
RGFS D
RGLT E
RGLS F

Thanks.  What I mean by the line is if you look at some flames they are filled with fire, and some just have a thin line of color through the middle. Also I think this is just the beginning, like I think we need to find a message in the flames that will lead us somewhere, and its possible that the flames aren't hiding the private key. I can't believe no one has found any message so far hidden in this pic. Damn this is a tough one.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

There are 98 flames on the inside border. A Base6 private key is 99 characters [0-5]. We can label each unique flame with a base 6 char.

There should be 6 combinations of each flame so we must reduce the 16 combos to 6 if possible.

I don't know why there are 98 flames instead of 99! Unless I'm not counting correctly

unless the 99 is NOT a flame but something else. or a flame within the picture not on the border.. just saying

rideron

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:45:43 PM

I have tried all possible combinations that you can get from the inner flames a week ago (3bits and 4bits per flame).
I also covered all starting points and cross-checked the resulting private keys with all public keys involved in the game.
I had no positive results.
bitcoyn

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:50:56 PM

I have tried all possible combinations that you can get from the inner flames a week ago (3bits and 4bits per flame).
I also covered all starting points and cross-checked the resulting private keys with all public keys involved in the game.
Did you try 6 combinations? She retweeted Bither which shows how to generate a key using dice which is base6 I believe.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:55:32 PM

Does anyone know whether @Coin_artist is behind the Dark Wallet ?
bitcoyn

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:17:41 PM

Thanks.  What I mean by the line is if you look at some flames they are filled with fire, and some just have a thin line of color through the middle. Also I think this is just the beginning, like I think we need to find a message in the flames that will lead us somewhere, and its possible that the flames aren't hiding the private key. I can't believe no one has found any message so far hidden in this pic. Damn this is a tough one.
It's still very difficult to tell them apart.

I don't think there is any message because this is the final step. We only have to find the private key. Nothing seems to be useful except for the flames
rideron

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:52:23 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 07:02:56 PM by rideron

Did you try 6 combinations? She retweeted Bither which shows how to generate a key using dice which is base6 I believe.

Yes, 6 per flame, 98 starting points, back and forth.
And other methods beside this.

[CORRECTION] 8 per flame (3 bits)
timeflux

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:01:11 PM

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if this was part of that whole white rabbit puzzle etc or something new and entirely different. She also mentioned the Baconian cypher too so I think we are looking for possible shapes as well. I notice the shape of the letter V appears on the drawing alot, like in upper right corner in black, perhaps the letter V is one symbol and another shape that repeats throughout the image is another symbol, though I haven't found one yet
bitcoyn

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:37:23 PM

If we ignore size (Short/Tall) I think I can separate them into 6 flames so we can extract the private key based on base6 (dice)

(O=orange out; R=red out; Y=yellow out; G=Green in; P=purple in)

OG
OP
RG
RP
YP
YG

I don't know if I'm color blind or not, but it's very difficult to tell if the outside color is orange or yellow in some cases.
rideron

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:42:12 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 09:57:06 AM by rideron

If we ignore size (Short/Tall) I think I can separate them into 6 flames so we can extract the private key based on base6 (dice)

(O=orange out; R=red out; Y=yellow out; G=Green in; P=purple in)

OG
OP
RG
RP
YP
YG

I don't know if I'm color blind or not, but it's very difficult to tell if the outside color is orange or yellow in some cases.

Sorry, I did not understand your question the first time.
No, I did not try base 6. I tried Color/Color/Length combinations (base58check and base64).

Can you do the math? Is 6^100 >= 2^256 ? Smiley

[EDIT] Yes it is, approx. 5.64 times bigger. Interesting how it turns out you need exactly 100 dices.
StephenMorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:05:57 PM

As someone mentioned earlier, the LEAT asset on counterparty seems to have something to do with this puzzle. Seems to be spelled LEAT instead of LEET because https://counterpartychain.io/asset/LEET is already taken, but possibly also because 347 (EAT in LEET) seems to be an important number to the puzzle creator.

Anyway, there are a total of 347 LEAT created (https://counterpartychain.io/address/1MArwmcosCBy18fMob8wgCbLWiqGuD2nqs). 346 of them are owned by our very own 1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd, and the other 1 LEAT is owned by 15fx1Gqe4KodZvyzN6VUSkEmhCssrM1yD7. Maybe we need to get them combined somehow into the full 347 LEAT to make something happen?

It's also interesting that the 1 LEAT given to 15fx1... was given in block # 343373. I doubt that's a coincidence.
sonihr

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:24:11 PM

1 flame N 6...

I counted 99 inner flames but I might be wrong...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297077.msg3192898#msg3192898

base six would do it with 99 instead of 100...

if 16 could go down to 6 like metioned before...

Anyway can't wait to see the solution...

What goes around comes around...
timeflux

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:03:14 PM

Hmm there are 6 ribbons on the key in the painting, so i think we are on to something. Also 8 ? Rays of light coming from the keyhole...
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:05:16 PM

I counted many times and I get 98 inner flames so I don't know any more about about base 6.

On another note on the LTB forum there is a link to the image with an input to put an answer.

The page is called https://letstalkbitcoin.com/torched-h34r7s

torched-h34r7s I believe is Torched-Hearts is this related?

What goes around comes around...
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

I counted many times and I get 98 inner flames so I don't know any more about about base 6.

On another note on the LTB forum there is a link to the image with an input to put an answer.

The page is called https://letstalkbitcoin.com/torched-h34r7s

torched-h34r7s I believe is Torched-Hearts is this related?

that link is not publicly available, and even if you create an account on that site, the link says permission denied.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: