Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108422 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

This thread has been more than 3 years, and this is too difficult for me and I think is a waste of time, I'm more confident buying bitcoin now and we profit up to 2x in January instead of solve the puzzle. for you, please try.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

trying to figure out what these letters mean (E+J inverted+5)

https://imgur.com/a/U0cuP

I don't see the letters you are talking about?
kn0w0n3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:15 AM

Idk, i think it is farfetched that those are letters. I could be wrong though.., but I don't think so.

Also, anyone who spends just 5min reading about yari shogi would know that there is no queen in the game...,
bboe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

I am curious as to why the bottom of that piece appears to be transparent.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

Idk, i think it is farfetched that those are letters. I could be wrong though.., but I don't think so.

Also, anyone who spends just 5min reading about yari shogi would know that there is no queen in the game

and still everybody here talks about that fucking queen that doesn't exist. just go back and check the posts and count how many times they mentioned that queen!
it's been 2.5 years and still talking about queen!

the triangle in the image contains special letters, i am sure 100% but i don't know how to decipher them

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

crax0r

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 12:56:23 PM by crax0r

trying to figure out what these letters mean (E+J inverted+5)

https://imgur.com/a/U0cuP

I don't see the letters you are talking about?

that's the problem, more than 2.5 years and no one see that there is a rabbit in the image, no one discovered the correct order of yari chogi board execpt the rabbit.
no one noticed that there is no queen in yari chogi except the rabbit.
nobody see letters and nobody noticed that this is a wonderland except the rabbit.

and you still call that rabbit a troll !!

i tell you guys again that this puzzle is made in such a way that its impossible to solve and it can stay unsolved for 10000000 years without clues and hints.

that rabbit gave us many clues to start thinking in different way instead of only counting those flames ( 2.5 years and you only see flames nothing else).  

https://imgur.com/a/BDQKG

Most of the things he said are BS and/or unrelated. As for "correct order of yari shogi" - how do you know if it's correct? Ribbon-bits are 1A and field with the key is around-A1, not on A1. To me, it's nit-picking things that "kind of work" and taking them as a fact. Yari shogi is 1-7, A-I, not 1-9, A-G and saying "but it starts with 0" is a simple assumption, made purely for the data to fit. Next, what is the data? Something encoded on a matrix that starts 0-8, 0-A-F? It's not even enough for a proper HEX encoding. It's a pure guess work, and not a good one either. The only reason you'd want something to end with F not a G, is for HEX encoding, and this chart cannot do that (only 16x16 chart would). So why are you saying it "must" end with F? To make the "1A" kind of work, that's why. You're arbitrarily picking some values for your theory to work, while it's not how the puzzle-solving works. If solution is Z, and you're going from A to B with such crazy assumptions and guesswork, you will never land on a correct C, and forget the Z completely. And yes, WR is a troll.  You're basically saying he is not a troll, and that he/she is likely someone behind the puzzle, cause he said things that are correct, and you know that they are correct, because white-rabbit said they are. See the logical problem here?

As for the letters on the Bishops bottom, I'm pretty sure it's a pure coincidence. If you look at the tiff, you'll notice that the background was darker, then the artist used white(or null) stroke to write "M"-zigzag to intermix  that brown/dark-red background with the blue one. It's a common practice to make the colors fade-into each-other. Similar 'M's are all over the painting, look it up. So nothing to see, move along. A Better theory is that Bishop's bottom should be considered a ZERO, and its blue/red so perhaps red and blue are zeros, yellow/green are ones.
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:25:58 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 01:51:18 PM by white_[x]_rabbit

Even if the letters are large enough, they are still blinded by flames - stenography? -. Only flames! Count them, act with them, compute them, there is nothing else in the picture!!one!one. The worst is that even the white rabbit has not seen. Too small to be seen. So how do you see something more?

(Marked on quickly)

https://i.imgur.com/lSweZIb.jpg

I have 4 characters selected, do you see more characters on my slice?

Okay, there's no point in showing anything else, go count the fires away.

crax0r

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

Even if the letters are large enough, they are still blinded by flames - stenography? -. Only flames! Count them, act with them, compute them, there is nothing else in the picture!!one!one. The worst is that even the white rabbit has not seen. Too small to be seen. So how do you see something more?

(Marked on quickly)

I have 4 characters selected, do you see more characters on my slice?

Okay, there's no point in showing anything else, go count the fires away.

I followed your tips. I'm quite impressed with the results: https://imgur.com/a/1snrF
white_[x]_rabbit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

@crax0r
So far, I thought you were just blind. Now I see that even a simple clue you can not use, you try to show it in a special way in reverse, to show what WR is wrong - go count the fires away.

Who has taken my clue will benefit.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:32 PM

@crax0r
So far, I thought you were just blind. Now I see that even a simple clue you can not use, you try to show it in a special way in reverse, to show what WR is wrong - go count the fires away.

You are so arrogant that it's ugly. And you are impostor pretending to be someone who you are not just to steal a few bucks. You have to be desperate for a few satoshies when you can stand knowing you pretend to be someone who is 10x more imaginative then you are, and still doing what you do. Just to let you know, as soon as you post that begging address again I'll report your post to the moderator to be deleted. Until then I suppose everyone has to bear with you polluting this thread.
crax0r

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

@crax0r

The flames were counted long time ago. Currently we are using rest of the clues (chess board, numbers, colors, poem, etc.) as guides on how to interpret the flame-data correctly. That's the correct way. Now do all of us a favor and go away, thanks!
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

This is still one of the most intriguing puzzles, I have come accross. Especially with the increasing BTC price.

A few questions:
As it is stated this is the final step of the "legend of Satoshi Nakamoto", what were the previous steps?
And what is the address, which holds the 4.87 BTC?
What are the possible ways to access the account, meaning what should the solution resemble?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

A few questions:
As it is stated this is the final step of the "legend of Satoshi Nakamoto", what were the previous steps?
Lost in the broken forum author of the puzzle forced solvers to use, and some IRC chat logs. Nobody ever assembled them in coherent way.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd

What are the possible ways to access the account, meaning what should the solution resemble?
Private key for above address.
feedo

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

@crax0r

they are completely blind, they can't see a clear letter even if you darken it. and even if you show them the solution they still call you troll, they are the real trolls.

i am so lucky that i discovered this puzzle only two weeks ago, so that i didn't wasted my time reading all that 30 pages of bullshit posts and blind trolls.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

Zapdos

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

I would like to point out that via this Twitter interaction on Feb 7, 2017, she said some people are REALLY close to a solution https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/829061915695525888
feedo

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

I would like to point out that via this Twitter interaction on Feb 7, 2017, she said some people are REALLY close to a solution https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/829061915695525888
Hahahahhaa she is clever look what did she say:

there's too much money at stake to give hints :-p I hope it never gets solved.
some ppl are really close to a solution, so I don't want to aid THOSE ppl
as i expected and said before this puzzle made in such a way thats impossible to solve without hints because she wants to become famous, she knows that no one can solve it.
there's too much money at stake to give hints
thats not true because the value of the puzzle was only less than 2000$ in April 2014 so why she didn't give any hints that year?
I hope it never gets solved
yes i know because you want to become famous as long as nobody solves it and the prize value increases and everyone will talk about your unsolved puzzle.
some ppl are really close to a solution, so I don't want to aid THOSE ppl

ok its clear now why she doesn't want to give aid, but saying that some ppl are really close to a solution this is a big lie that only stupid followers believe it.  

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

bboe

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd

Private keys in bitcoin are 256 bits (32 bytes): https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Private_key

In both base 64 and base 58 (6bits per character) that would require 43 characters.

In base 16 (4bits per character) that requires exactly 64 characters.

Private keys can also be encoded in a WIF format (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wallet_import_format) that allows for validity checking. These are essentially the private key with 0x80 at the beginning and 4 checksum bits added at the end. Optionally 0x01 can be added at the end making for 296 and 304 bits respectively.

These most commonly appear as 51 or 52 characters in base 58.

With all that said I think it comes down to one of the following:

Find exactly 256, 296, or 304 0s and 1s.

Find 43, 51, or 52 groups of 6 bits.

Find 64, 74, or 76 groups of 4 bits.

Find 86, 99, or 102 groups of 3 bits.

Find 128, 148, or 152 groups of 2 bits.
kn0w0n3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:36:52 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:51:50 PM by kn0w0n3

Ribbon-bits are 1A and field with the key is around-A1, not on A1.

I agree with you that the rabbit, and now I'm thinking feedo, is a troll.

I'm curious why you are reading the ribbon bits like that though? What I see on the ribbon.

BIG Endian: 62
LITTLE Endian: A1

I can only see 1A if you include the 00 from the two keyholes at the beginning of the bitstring (if they do indeed go there), giving you 00011010. Then Big endian gives you 1A and little gives you A1..,

So yeah, are you reading the ribbon bits in big endian order and including the extra 00?

Edit:

Also, while I do think that the yari shogi board is a stretch. The key hole (the bit with the ribbons) does actually fall into the A1 tile (not around it), if and only if you number the board as the rabbit said (not like an actual yari shogi board). But, this is basically forcing data to fit an assumption.., so.., not a good approach imo.
white_[x]_rabbit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:11:57 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:26:46 PM by white_[x]_rabbit

Template thinking for 2.5 years.

Your attention has been effectively reversed by the flame.

Reverse enough that you could not see the big white rabbit in the picture.

The end of 2017 - you still count the flames.

It's a wonderland and nothing is as it seems.

WR is troll. Because he does not count flames.

Is it so difficult to see something that is not obvious, think in a non-figurative way, do not look at the solutions of other puzzles?

https://i.imgur.com/VMbiHym.jpg
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:03 PM

I think no single person lives (or lived) under pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. I believe it is a group of crypto professionals invented something new. They watch closely how their child is developing and could kill it by dumbing those 1 mil coins they reserved. That could happen if bitcoin will stay as a speculative instrument and not grow into something meaningful. Satoshi Nakamoto is (actually are) watching us!

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: