Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108424 times)
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

But a very funny pdf from the troll

https://www.tme.eu/pl/Document/bdce9dcaf19963fa84a7e584a7bbf874/EA-OEM-011.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrenchCoffeezS

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:41:56 PM

For me i think only if the business minded thinking that the bitcoin they can get big money maybe they already join because bitcoin is not a small amount.
chubbychew

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:10:53 PM

To be honest, I can now see tons of small but non-microscopic numbers all over the image. I see larger ones too. here's an example in the D1 Square middle right of the board. I see mostly 2's and 3's and the 3's are all consistent style with the flat top. Do you see numbers too friend? Are you also mentally divergent?   

https://imgur.com/a/hJia3
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

However, after the last sound of the puzzle, someone got emotionally angry, there was an argument between us.They want to hide this solution so that nobody can get to it for as long as possible.

i expected that to happen and i am sure that you mean by (someone got emotionally angry) coin-artist (lately she changed her name to Bitcoin Boss) because she is the only one profiting and becoming famous from this puzzle (which is impossible to solve without clues)

everyone who says that you are troll is the real troll ( or maybe blind or even stupid).

without you the probability to find the solution is 0% even after 100 years.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

feedo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

this: bdce9dcaf19963fa84a7e584a7bbf874
takes me to this IP: 189.206.157.202

and this site: Promexico.mx

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

mindwarped

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:28:25 AM

Hello all,

the previous puzzle was solved by collaboration, on this one people are reluctant to share information. I've only looked at the puzzle for a couple of days, but in the spirit of the previous puzzle, I will share what I have found.

Bringing the brightness of the image to a minimum and adding lots of contrast will make some parts of the image glow:

https://imgur.com/a/MuBr8

The rabbit has shown you this by posting an image with an overblown brightness. I do not know yet what it means, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Part of the original clues was a quote from "Alice in Wonderland" and a big theme in that book is following the white rabbit. Whoever denies that there is a rabbit in that picture is delusional or trying to misdirect other people. Interestingly the rabbit occupies or touches 32 squares. Giving those squares coordinates would result in a string with the length of 64 or a private key written in hex. But what is the order in which to read them and what are the coordinates?

Using 0-9 and A-F seems to work and would generate a valid hex string, but what about the order?

The spirals in the corner have a direction for the upper part and a reverse direction for the lower part. The rabbit seems to be torn in half by the vine, almost symmetrically. 17 squares on the lower half, 15 on the upper half. I tried reading the bits using these patterns, but they failed.

The fact that the bitcoin address is a vanity one tells us the bits are random, so I guess reading them in a certain order is not possible. So that route is dead.

There are also letters scattered about on the painting. Arrows also. Found at least 3 of them. The last image in the imgur collection will have them.

Good luck to you all and a big thank you to the creator, it's been an interesting couple of days.

680cfbb909

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

Ok guys, the traffic in this thread is increasing.

I don't think there is any multidimensional stuff going on in this picture. And even those "micro"-things are just the cloud-effect.
CoinArtist posted the low res version on twitter. So there is no reason to think, there is anything usefull that is only visible in the high res version with 10000% zoom.

But CoinArtist also pointed to the poem a few times on twitter. But I couldn't get anything out of it, so I stopped looking at the text.

It for sure is nothing, but yesterday I thought "why only google for the text of the poem? Let's check out a picture of the original release!". So I fired up picture search and found a scan of the original poem. With borders.
So let's turn the 1FLAMEN6-image 90 degrees, scale the poem-picture to match with the borders of 1FLAMEN6 and blend them.

What to look at now? The vines look interesting. They point to words and letters. First three words are "All Truth here". So after a mini-heart attack I checked the rest and guess what? Gibberish.
So I looked at the letters, but it doesn't seem to make any sense at all.

Maybe one of you guys can get something out of that?
https://imgur.com/a/PBix7
threnos011

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

@feedo what is the step from hash to ip?

@680cfbb909 we can also match board from WR with image and pins with flames, but double it will lead us anywhere... https://imgur.com/a/5HxsD
G281

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:29:31 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:47:10 AM by G281

N ymnsp N'r hqtxj yt xtqansl. N bnqq wjqjfxj rd styjx nk N it, ymjd qnpjqd bnqq gj f ltti jcuqfsfynts tk mtb yt lt kwtr utnsy F yt G. N ozxy mfaj yt knsnxm ymnx htij yt ljy ny itsj. Xtrj ymnslx.

- Ymjwj fwj ufwyx tk ymj ufnsynsl xmj ufnsyji tajw gjhfzxj xmj rfij f rnxyfpj. Hwnynhfqqd ymjd fwj ns xjhyntsx dtz btzqi sty bfsy yt rfpj f rnxyfpj.
- Ymfy'x f yzwyqj itaj, sty f wfggny.
- Ymj gtyytr wnlmy mfsi htwsjw nx ymj gjlnssnsl tk f gttp bnym 'gttprfwp' wnggtsx.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

N ymnsp N'r hqtxj yt xtqansl. N bnqq wjqjfxj rd styjx nk N it, ymjd qnpjqd bnqq gj f ltti jcuqfsfynts tk mtb yt lt kwtr utnsy F yt G. N ozxy mfaj yt knsnxm ymnx htij yt ljy ny itsj. Xtrj ymnslx.

- Ymjwj fwj ufwyx tk ymj ufnsynsl xmj ufnsyji tajw gjhfzxj xmj rfij f rnxyfpj. Hwnynhfqqd ymjd fwj ns xjhyntsx dtz btzqi sty bfsy yt rfpj f rnxyfpj.
- Ymfy'x f yzwyqj itaj, sty f wfggny.
- Ymj gtyytr wnlmy mfsi htwsjw nx ymj gjlnssnsl tk f gttp bnym 'gttprfwp' wnggtsx.

to anybody that my be interested, I took the pain so I may as well share:

I think I'm close to solving. I will release my notes if I do, they likely will be a good explanation of how to go from point A to B. I just have to finish this code to get it done. Some things. - There are parts of the painting she painted over because she made a mistake. Critically they are in sections you would not want to make a mistake. - That's a turtle dove, not a rabbit. - The bottom right hand corner is the beginning of a book with 'bookmark' ribbons.

There are a few newbie lunatic trolls (all close to solving) in the thread at present, I am sorry to have to say that but starting from page 36 this thread has become schizofrenic rambling.

G281

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Shockingly that took no time. But I guess caesar isn't very effective. Everyone thinks they are close, yes. You're going to have people come out the woodwork, but obviously we can see who solves it when money leaves. None of those points are ramblings.

They are pretty much points that have been made. The book is my own observation. I cannot think of anything else it could be. Plus with the poem, it makes sense.
Zd3N

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

The solution is interesting and may relate to this puzzle. Each image is converted to six bits of information, and this series of six bits are used as index into Base58 charset, "123456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz". To simplify it, each 6 bits are index how much is each letter away from the beginning of charset - the letter/number "1". This series of 6 bits converts to WIF encoded private key in this manner. If something like this applies to this puzzle also, we are looking for series of 6 bits which begin with 5 since all WIF encoded private keys begin with this number.

Heh, I solved that one.  I was excited that it might apply to this one too but alas I've tried it and nothing.  Compared to 1FLAMEN6, this was a cinch...
^^^^
Congrats, good to meet you. I'm the creator. It was a relatively simple puzzle to cheer someone for Xmas. :-)

1FLAMEN6 is a "slightly" tougher piece.. Wink
Searched 152 flames for possible variant producing only base58 characters too, but no luck. I see no simple lead in puzzle data for determing PK format used. I think all hopes for linear sequencing of data are gone...
feedo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:43 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 06:57:00 PM by feedo

i don't know why everybody here focus on the small micrscopic things and leaving the clear ones, i've posted many modified images with many letters, numbers, symbols... but the problem is nobody see them. it seems that there are many blinds here. so i decided to delete them as nobody reacted. i've even darkened the letters with blank bold ink and still nobody see them though they are very clear!

there are two types of letters in this image (readable, and unreadable) the second hidden layer of the image contains special encrypted language and symbols, but in the first layer the letters are big and clear so why you are not focusing on them !!

for example look at this one (there is M+J and maybe other letters) i am sure there are letters. only the blind can't see them:

http://i66.tinypic.com/x3sjd2.jpg

i don't think we have to blend external images to get something new as everything we need is inside the image itself.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

mindwarped

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

I can't see anything because the album is only viewable by you. Use imgur.com for easily sharing images. I've also found some letters and arrows in the images I shared above. I would love to see your findings.
feedo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

I can't see anything because the album is only viewable by you. Use imgur.com for easily sharing images. I've also found some letters and arrows in the images I shared above. I would love to see your findings.

i uploaded to another site as imgur is not working
i don't know why the rabbit didn't mention those letters but i am sure they lead to the first step or something online that we have to search for it.
there are two clear letters M+J or E+J but i prefer M+J the other characters maybe S or 5 and C or u

http://i66.tinypic.com/x3sjd2.jpg

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

chubbychew

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

For those who have been going over the image with a fine toothed comb, just an observation: Download the High Resolution image and compare your findings with the lower resolution image. I had "found" upwards of 100 tiny numbers in the lower resolution image only to have them disappear in the larger rez version. I think a lot of these numbers/letters that really truly look obvious (once you've stared at it long enough) vanish at a higher resolution (which has it's own hidden numbers). So if you've found a hidden letter or number, compare between resolutions before getting too excited. Here's a "key" I found at a lower resolution that disappears in the higher one...  at least it looks a lot less intentional in the higher resolution version.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/5mg5y.jpg
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

When will you understand that nothing is as it looks? The last tip I can give. This zero is really a mirror. Think of the picture with a mirror. Maybe now itod and crax0r (or someone else) will solve the flames. It annoys me that you are so blind.

Do not give a complete solution. There are not very small characters you are looking for. There are no faces, there are obvious things and you do not need a high resolution image. Just look and watch. In the corners, you have these square spirals, they mean "rotate the picture".

You are looking for too much in this picture.
sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:08 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:40:36 PM by sini

Frequencies:

- Count
- Small
- Large
- Red
- Yellow
- Green
- Purple

Inner

Code:
C:  98
S:  35
L:  63
R:  50
Y:  48
G:  50
P:  48

Outer

Code:
C:  54
S:  24
L:  30
R:  28
Y:  26
G:  24
P:  30
Btc_bulldog

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:58:04 PM

Does anybody know what the odd black shape directly under the Phoenix is? There is three curved lines that make the border of white and black squares. Possibly feet of Phoenix, I see the queen appears to be melting.  The black shape looks like a tree to me.  Not sure how others are interpreting...

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:37:59 PM

Does anybody know what the odd black shape directly under the Phoenix is? There is three curved lines that make the border of white and black squares. Possibly feet of Phoenix, I see the queen appears to be melting.  The black shape looks like a tree to me.  Not sure how others are interpreting...

This is the most confusing detail on the picture for me also. Could be claws, could be feathers, but those three curved lines doesn't look like any of these. It somehow doesn't fit there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: