Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108448 times)
BobbyZounours

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

the flames could indicate which hex character each tile is supposed to represent and the meanders could represent the order the hex characters are supposed to be read off the board.
sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:08:55 PM by sini

the flames could indicate which hex character each tile is supposed to represent and the meanders could represent the order the hex characters are supposed to be read off the board.

That's likely the case. But it is also likely not hex.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Might be helpful to some.

Useless, who told you that those green things in the painting are leaves? maybe coinboss trolls you to think that way Grin

BTW what so called coin artist or lately coin boss is the biggest troll with this painting. they created this piece just to get famous (as they expected the BTC price will go up with time and they made this puzzle impossible to solve)

think about that, what is the probability to find ea oem 011 in the image?! for me its almost 0
so if all the things are embedded in the image that way, then, of course the probability to find the embedded key or the solution is 0

Now i think that the rabbit is having a bad time with those trolls, maybe that's why he stopped posting.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

sini

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

I don't think she'd do that. But this is the only painting she has done. I think she made the mistake of it not being clear enough.
sblitz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

First of all, sorry for my english, I'm not native speaker but I hope to be understood.

I've read almost everything I could read in 36 pages.

I'm working on this puzzle since the week after CoinArtist uploaded the high-res TIF on her Drive and posted on Twitter. I didn't know she and her works before.

So, I have made progress recently. I can safely say that you are all so far away even from the start (yes, the start! Figure out how much you are far from the solution).

Someone is very close to the first clue to follow, but he/she is also slightly blind and did not see it in the proper way, so this clue was left behind.

White Rabbit, I don't know what your goal is, but from what I know you are saying random things. If you knew more, you could simply solve this puzzle and go away with money. You probably, as 99% of people here, don't even know where to start and why. So, do you want tips? Do you want to bring people out of track just to have more time to solve this? I don't really know but I don't think you are in some way related to this puzzle as someone guessed before.

Now, I am exactly 4 big steps ahead of you all. I'm stuck, and this is why I'm here. I don't know how far I am from solving, I think 2 or 3 more steps before knowing exactly how to fully decode flames, which surely (as many of you have rightly understood) they have what we are looking for.

I really need to win the prize, but I can't win if I'm stuck like now. So I decided to reveal to you what I know, only if I will not be able to solve this in 1 month from now.
I will do a video and I will upload it on youtube or vimeo the 1st february 2018 with details of all the steps I did before getting stuck.

I would like to see this puzzle solved. Maybe some of you, with help to get started, can show me how to go forward.

I will not ask for a part of the winnings, or something. I only ask the possible winner not to run away with the money without explain to all of us how to solve the final steps.
This is the only condition.

For now, open your minds. Good luck to everyone and happy new year  Cheesy

I believe I understand the first step you and Thoth1978 may be referring to, however I can't figure out how to continue.  If you have made it all the way to Step 4, then why not simply share Step 1 here to see if anyone else can discover something new?  It will in fact put you at a bigger advantage.  Why wait till feb 1st, that is just an arbitrary date.  The longer you wait the closer someone else gets to solving Wink
sini

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:55 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:19:33 PM by sini

mmm
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

I'll give a fairly big hint. There's two missing flames in the inner ring. Beyond that, the way things are encoded is a mystery. But that should be enough, if you can reason with the theme of the poem, to catch up with what he's likely talking about.

freenode ##paintingsolvers for the interested. we have a handful of cicada solvers chatting about it.

Sini is not only on the right track but is going to likely solve it by actually grouping together.

Forget about the prize, Work together for the experience.

Whatever comes, comes, you could spend forever trying to solve it by yourself or contribute now.

feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

freenode ##paintingsolvers for the interested. we have a handful of cicada solvers chatting about it.

how can i join this group?

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

how can i join this group?

You could start by googling freenode (http://webchat.freenode.net/), and then joining the channel he mentioned.

They've got a google doc with a few things that have been posted here. Didn't see anyone chatting when I checked, but maybe it's only busy during certain hours.
jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

anybody want to share to me what cryptographic method used in the flames? maybe a hint?
regisek

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

I'll give a fairly big hint. There's two missing flames in the inner ring.

Please explain. You mean there should be 100 not 98 ?

And offtopic from me, maybe possible reason why people don't write much anymore:
1. because there are still many dead ends and noone moved even an inch and
2. there is so much bull..it posted that you can't image. So many posts since last month, so many bragging and fairy tales (Oooooh, I am so close, everyone give up, I have this worked up but it's a secret) or even encoded messagges. Come on! One big junkyard, nothing really useful. Right now this thread is one big trash, I used to check it every few hours and since few last days I don't.

And my personal opinion after some thinking. This puzzle won't be solved. I don't know if it is on purpose or simple mistake, but think about it. Only one person benefiting from it it is creator and we are all wasting time. 3 years!!! Really?!
sini

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:10:02 PM by sini

Further reading, and not-as-strong connections include the Bacon Cipher which is connected to Shakespeare.
regisek

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Wow!

That is great, meaningul and logical post. Great reading, thank you!
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

(All WIF start with '5')
Are you forgetting about compressed keys? The corresponding WIF for these are 52 characters long and start with L or K.
sini

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

(All WIF start with '5')
Are you forgetting about compressed keys? The corresponding WIF for these are 52 characters long and start with L or K.

I made assumptions. This is one assumption I made, is that she didn't use a compressed WIF.
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

(All WIF start with '5')

I made assumptions. This is one assumption I made, is that she didn't use a compressed WIF.

Also, the repeatling pattern alphabetcanary found is most definitely 100% there. It's going one direction in the inner ring and the opposite direction in the outer. So at the very least, the lengths of the even flames do not encode information. The colors still could, but that changes your count..., something to consider.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

(All WIF start with '5')
We know coin_artist likes to mix things up, so I think that assumption is not valid.
sini

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Come up with a better argument then.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

5). We begin to look at the requirements for the output. We see that this is closest to the WIF format. Given we know WIF is base 58 we can do a calculation to know the minimum amount of information needed to express one character:

ceil(log2(58)) = 6 bits

6 bits * 51 characters = 306 bits

So given, if the flames were used to encode a WIF string you'd need 2 flames for each character.

Actually WIF requires 304 bits which is (so it happens) 38 bytes which is 32 bytes for the 64hex private key format+1 byte (x80 header)+1 byte (x01 footer) + 4 bytes checksum. This is why 152-flames-coding-two-bits-only theory (with bits coded by inner&outer color and using length only as a pacemaker) was so appealing to many.

- 2 missing symbols represents the death of the phoenix and turtle dove.

I am sorry to have written the end to your theory of two missing flames symbolizing two loving souls. It was beautiful but unsound.

I'll give a fairly big hint. There's two missing flames in the inner ring. Beyond that, the way things are encoded is a mystery. But that should be enough, if you can reason with the theme of the poem, to catch up with what he's likely talking about.

Are those the two flames supposedly representing the death of the phoenix and turtle dove?

One more point. You published a nice google document with some information on missing flames in the outer border. The document has been subsequently edited with the relevant information removed. What is really your group's purpose ?
sini

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:34:06 PM by sini

5). We begin to look at the requirements for the output. We see that this is closest to the WIF format. Given we know WIF is base 58 we can do a calculation to know the minimum amount of information needed to express one character:

ceil(log2(58)) = 6 bits

6 bits * 51 characters = 306 bits

So given, if the flames were used to encode a WIF string you'd need 2 flames for each character.

Actually WIF requires 304 bits which is (so it happens) 38 bytes which is 32 bytes for the 64hex private key format+1 byte (x80 header)+1 byte (x01 footer) + 4 bytes checksum. This is why 152-flames-coding-two-bits-only theory (with bits coded by inner&outer color and using length only as a pacemaker) was so appealing to many.

- 2 missing symbols represents the death of the phoenix and turtle dove.

I am sorry to have written the end to your theory of two missing flames symbolizing two loving souls. It was beautiful but unsound.

Are those the two flames supposedly representing the death of the phoenix and turtle dove?

One more point. You published a nice google document with some information on missing flames in the outer border. The document has been subsequently edited with the relevant information removed. What is really your group's purpose ?

I used 6 bits assuming that each character was encoded using a fixed length (see Bacon Cipher). I edited it (I only have editing permissions) because I did not have conclusive evidence to keep it in the document. The document is my personal platform for notes, what I see as distracting or misleading I remove.

Edit: Are you assuming compressed private key?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: