Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108422 times)
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

"The biggest Troll of Satoshi Nakamoto. The fucking Step"
Seems that those creators and coin-troll mom killed the rabbit!
The only one that I am following and missing in this forum is the rabbit.
No rabbit No solution.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

No rabbit No solution.

You are just waiting around hoping that someone gives you the answer.

Exploring DNA/RNA codons is better then just whining for someone to give you the answer.

In the interest of keeping my post about more then just engaging this nonsense.., I wanted to visually be able to see what flames were responsible for that "iskeyfile" pattern.., so I worked through it by hand and color coded the bits.

Note: when I say Top/Top I am referring to the outside track of the top of the image, after it has been rotated 90 degrees cw (Portrait).

https://imgur.com/a/DGGOg
crax0r

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

No rabbit No solution.

Exploring DNA/RNA codons is better then just whining for someone to give you the answer.

In the interest of keeping my post about more then just engaging this nonsense.., I wanted to visually be able to see what flames were responsible for that "iskeyfile" pattern.., so I worked through it by hand and color coded the bits.

Note: when I say Top/Top I am referring to the outside track of the top of the image, after it has been rotated 90 degrees cw (Portrait).

Don't feedo troll.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Could you please tell more on what to look for in the visualisation? I mean, the color codes, there are quite a lot of colors used in the file, could you please explain how to read the file?
Cammy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Could you please tell more on what to look for in the visualisation? I mean, the color codes, there are quite a lot of colors used in the file, could you please explain how to read the file?

I'm not the same guy, but I've been trying to figure this out too.

The long black binary string in the top center is the flame heights in the order described by RealOnTheMF.

He then gets rid of the first 0 on the string, and breaks it down into chunks of 6 binary digits (top row in each column above each letter). Each one of these chunks is XOR'd with 011010 (the heights on the ribbons), to get the value in the third row.

The next step is a little strange. He's getting every fifth digit along this row, looping back to the start each time it wraps the end. This is where the colours come in. It starts with green (100110011100100), then proceeds to red, etc. This goes along the whole row.

Ignoring the colours now, we break this new string into sets of 5, giving 10011, 001111, 00100, etc. These are the ones directly above each letter.

Finally, each of this is decoded using the Bacon v2 cipher, giving T, H, E, etc.
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Sure,

Starting at the top, the first row contains percentages for each track. This is the percentage of erroneous bits (Flames that did not contribute to making a word) Below that are the 6 tracks of flames that we are going to work with. Below that are the tracks of flames combined, below that are the same flames, but split into groups of 6. After that come the ribbon bits for xoring and below at the resultant bitstring. Finally, the last row (Right above the letters) is the decoded string. (After we've taken every 5th bit multiple times)

Then you have the letters decoded from the bacon cypher and below that some tables.

As far as what the colors mean. There are two kinds, and they mean different things.

Text Colors:

Each time I went through and counted every 5th bit (after xoring) I assigned it a color.

First run was green
Second run was light blue
Third run was purple
and finally the last run was Dark blue

If a bit (flame) did not contribute to making one of the words "the" or "iskeyfile" it was assigned a red color.

Now you can easily see what words were created from what flames, on which track. For instance, the word "the" was created from the first three and 1 flame from the fourth track. (Meaning maybe we just got the last two tracks out of order). "keyf" is made up of a bit from every single track. So either this is a very big coincidence (50 bits had to line up correctly for iskeyfile), or this is the actual translation. I find it very unlikely that this could be a collision (unless we are using completely the wrong cyphers and just got lucky) because otherwise we would have to find a different modulus that puts 27 bits into the same order as this in order to reproduce "keyf" and part of "s". If this is how you decypher this flames, idk how I feel about that, perhaps the six letters from crax0rs version are another cypher key and perhaps the reason for the odd word choice, is because they somehow knew that those words would still be able to arranged in the 1x1x0x1x1x0x pattern.

More likely though. This is probably not the actual message, but I do like the way they went about it.., because I have a feeling more then one cypher was used.

Background colors:

The background colors in the table are easy.

The table on the left is the inner flames, the table on the right is the outer flames. I have indexed the flames 0-151 (going cw for inner flames cw for outer flames).

Blue background color is even flames that are 1
Red background color is even flames that are 0
Dark red background (flame 119) is the flame after the weird tiny red flame
Gold background color (flame 13) is the flame I'm pretty sure she originally painted as a 1 and then changed to a 0.

I find it interesting that the flame it looks like she adjusted is an odd numbered flame and not part of alphabet canary's pattern.

Anyway, hopefully that's enough for you to make sense of it. I need to stop here though as I am late for work.

Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

@kn0w0n3, @Cammy: great thanks for explaining in length!
colonel_koval

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Update on this one, there appears to be another channel of info we've been ignoring (or not talking about publicly on this forum). Props to smracer for noticing it. If you view the "skinny/fat" inner flame as another channel of data, then there is an *almost* 16 digit match between the outer bottom height and it's skinnyness. Flame # 9 counting r 2 l along the outer bottom doesn't match with this otherwise perfect match. The interpretation of the skinnyness is a bit more subjective than the others but once you've spent some time deciding between them it becomes easier to call. This track contains the weird solid red flame most have been ignoring. See for yourself and let me know what you think. Perhaps we could compare our skinny/fat calls and start using this new channel of data for playing around with... Not quite as solid a lead as alphabetcannary's discovery but I think it's significant.

There might be one more channel of data not picked up on yet. I'll let you know once I've poked around with it a bit.

As you are saying it is subjective, but in my interpretation of skinnyness, there are two flames, namely #6 and #9, that don't match. Both flames are thin (skinny as you call it) and long, while the match for thin in outer bottom is short. Again, it is subjective. I think I found a mismatch or two of my interpretation of skinnyness with what zbyszek2 posted (he called it blob in his post), too
feedo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

No rabbit No solution.

LOL Grin  i am not speaking about those trolling flames, i've kept the flames for you to play with.
i posted this image and nobody knows how to interpret it:
https://imgur.com/a/D5srG

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

colonel_koval

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

LOL Grin  i am not speaking about those trolling flames, i've kept the flames for you to play with.
i posted this image and nobody knows how to interpret it:
https://imgur.com/a/D5srG

why would anybody want to interpret this thing if you don't disclose where you did get that?
feedo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Update on this one, there appears to be another channel of info we've been ignoring (or not talking about publicly on this forum). Props to smracer for noticing it. If you view the "skinny/fat" inner flame as another channel of data, then there is an *almost* 16 digit match between the outer bottom height and it's skinnyness. Flame # 9 counting r 2 l along the outer bottom doesn't match with this otherwise perfect match. The interpretation of the skinnyness is a bit more subjective than the others but once you've spent some time deciding between them it becomes easier to call. This track contains the weird solid red flame most have been ignoring. See for yourself and let me know what you think. Perhaps we could compare our skinny/fat calls and start using this new channel of data for playing around with... Not quite as solid a lead as alphabetcannary's discovery but I think it's significant.

There might be one more channel of data not picked up on yet. I'll let you know once I've poked around with it a bit.

As you are saying it is subjective, but in my interpretation of skinnyness, there are two flames, namely #6 and #9, that don't match. Both flames are thin (skinny as you call it) and long, while the match for thin in outer bottom is short. Again, it is subjective. I think I found a mismatch or two of my interpretation of skinnyness with what zbyszek2 posted (he called it blob in his post), too

Right, it's subjective and i can give you more than 20 channels of data for those trolling flames, and BTW there are more than 20 colours in the flames not just 4 as most of you think. the creators were clever to distract the blinds inside those flames.

"FLAMES ARE THE REAL RABBIT HOLE IN THIS PUZZLE"

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

colonel_koval

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

I found the same thing (namely: perfect match but the two flames, both long and thin) in another segment: have a look at the left inner segment. There is an almost perfect match  of length and blob, too
feedo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

I found the same thing (namely: perfect match but the two flames, both long and thin) in another segment: have a look at the left inner segment. There is an almost perfect match  of length and blob, too

and other flames have Heart shape:
https://imgur.com/a/kET93

and the others have another small inside flame:
https://imgur.com/a/A1Iye

and the others you don't even know if they are flames or smoke....etc etc etc

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

chubbychew

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

and other flames have Heart shape:
https://imgur.com/a/kET93

and the others have another small inside flame:
https://imgur.com/a/A1Iye

and the others you don't even know if they are flames or smoke....etc etc etc

Indeed! I've thought several times about the name 1flamen6 as meaning "one flame in six" (one out of six) or (one flame in six ways) a bit too on the nose for my taste if I was naming the puzzle but if it's correct there would be two more channels of binary info in the flames. We've seen height, outer color, inner color, and probably inner flame skinnyness.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

[UPDATE 4/3/2015]

@Coin_artist has finally released the last part of the puzzle to the public via twitter.

https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/583979278238359552

There is 4.87 BTC contained within the image shown below via private key.  Follow through this thread to help navigate yourself through the start to finish of this elaborate puzzle! There are a lot of cool crypto techniques used during this journey...

------------------------

I was just catching up on Coin_Artist's puzzle and came across a cryptic message with a link in the comments, the comment is 10 days old. Doesn't appear to be from Coin_Artist, the message is a bit puzzling.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/14850/coin_artists-latest-dark-wallet-puzzle-32-page-solution/

Screenshot of the comment incase it gets deleted for some reason...

Who is WR?

EDIT:
It appears to be another Coin_Artist masterpiece...

https://twitter.com/bitcoinmom/status/507347521291579392

(Original) Wallet Bounty address! Currently at 4.33 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1TLSNYAx5P6Yjie3cF97fZh9U4B5UZ7PF

moved to ->
(New) Wallet Bounty address! Currently at 4.87 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd
This is a great thing for the participants in this sentence. I wonder what they did to solve those sentences in the picture?  Huh Huh Huh

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
chubbychew

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

I was calling the #6 flame "fat" and anything that has a teardrop shape in general. If it appears that paint was added to thicken up the outer flame and make the inner flame skinny, that's an argument for skinny (as in the first two short flames on the right). For anyone that's interested in persuing this channel, here's my list of flames:

My notation is capitol letters for the outer track, lowercase for inner track and corners labeled A(top left) B(top right) C(bottom left) and D(bottom right) skinny = 0, Fat = 1    astrisk mark follow hard to call flames

skinnyness channel:
AB - 00111000110110111
BD - 001011111111*      
DC- 0011111001010001    
CA - 10001100
ab - 01*00110000110001110101110001
bd - 110000111000110101110001
dc - 000011111100011001100010001101000
ca - 1*011001001101
feedo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:57:36 PM by feedo

omg! i've discovered where is the start point of those fucking flames!
W@@@k with me, 1follow me, 1 from me, all of them mean the same thing that the first flame is from the rabbit head (there are three starting flames above the rabbit head @@@ forming 011 (every flame with outer red is 0 and with yellow is 1) and with the next 2 flames following we have 011010

then when we finish all those inner flames we continue to the outer flames and the first 6 flames are also 011010 !!

see my counting order of flames here:
https://imgur.com/a/ncQ6q
https://imgur.com/a/HTKtY

if we add the length data then we have 304 bits:

without the length data: (152 bits):
[Start of the first 6 inner flames]0110100100011010011111111010001000111000011110101000111100011101000000010100011 0000101100111110101[start of the first 6 outer flames]011010101100100110011100001110011110100010100111000100

with the length data: (304 bits):
0111100110000011000101101101100101101011111111101101110101001101000111101101010 1011010111001100010010101101010110000011011110111010001010101011001110101011010 0101010010011110010110111011110011011000111100100110011110010110010010100100111 11001010101111010010011101010011101010010011001011010010100100101

(we could also add the length data in the second round after we finish the first round with colours in order to keep that 011010 order in the inner and outer flames)

THATS WHY THE RABBIT IS HERE TO LEAD US .... 1FOLLOW ME, 1 FROM ME, W@@@K WITH ME
THOSE THREE @@@ REFER TO THE FIRST 3 FLAMES FACING THE RABBIT HEAD (011)
OUTER RED IS 0 (THE SAME COLOUR OF THE RIBBONS & THAT KEY HOLE O REFER TO O)
OUTER YELLOW IS 1

THE EYE OF THE RABBIT POINTS TO THE FIRST FLAME!

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

mindwarped

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

omg! i've discovered where is the start point of those fucking flames!
W@@@k with me, 1follow me, 1 from me, all of them mean the same thing that the first flame is from the rabbit head (there are three starting flames above the rabbit head @@@ forming 011 (every flame with outer red is 0 and with yellow is 1) and with the next 2 flames following we have 011010

then when we finish all those inner flames we continue to the outer flames and the first 6 flames are also 011010 !!

see my counting order of flames here:
https://imgur.com/a/ncQ6q
https://imgur.com/a/HTKtY

if we add the length data then we have 304 bits:

without the length data: (152 bits):
[Start of the first 6 inner flames]0110100100011010011111111010001000111000011110101000111100011101000000010100011 0000101100111110101[start of the first 6 outer flames]011010101100100110011100001110011110100010100111000100

with the length data: (304 bits):
0111100110000011000101101101100101101011111111101101110101001101000111101101010 1011010111001100010010101101010110000011011110111010001010101011001110101011010 0101010010011110010110111011110011011000111100100110011110010110010010100100111 11001010101111010010011101010011101010010011001011010010100100101

(we could also add the length data in the second round after we finish the first round with colours in order to keep that 011010 order in the inner and outer flames)

THATS WHY THE RABBIT IS HERE TO LEAD US .... 1FOLLOW ME, 1 FROM ME, W@@@K WITH ME
THOSE THREE @@@ REFER TO THE FIRST 3 FLAMES FACING THE RABBIT HEAD (011)
OUTER RED IS 0 (THE SAME COLOUR OF THE RIBBONS & THAT KEY HOLE O REFER TO O)
OUTER YELLOW IS 1

THE EYE OF THE RABBIT POINTS TO THE FIRST FLAME!

We have ourselves a flame believer!
feedo

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:54:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:11:47 PM by feedo

We have ourselves a flame believer!
i am believer that the flames are only part of the solution.
i am not giving comlicated calculations, i posted an important clue.
3 years and all of those blinds still can't find where is the first flame!!

did they ask themselves why that stupid rubbit is there? (to play with his friends?!) why the rabbit's eye points to that direction? (maybe he looks at his girlfriend!), what's the meaning of 1follow me?
why the colour of the ribbons is red? why there is a key Hole O (Zero)

anyone who starts counting the flames other way than that i reffered in my previous post is blind.

"THE RABBIT'S EYE POINTS TO THE FIRST FLAME"

https://imgur.com/a/thTGN

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

feedo

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

and here is another reason why those outer red flames are 0 and yellow outer flames are 1
the yellow flames are infrared flames that can be seen if we apply night infrared effect to the image
whereas the other flames are invisible.

https://imgur.com/a/G8zyn

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: