Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108448 times)
milomen100

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Hello!
Why everyone think that the flame are binary system?

I don't read everything in this post, but question is where we need start?Huh

Look in the corner down left.

Only one have something in the middle, and those give us where to start???
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

i mentioned that before as a possibility but it's wrong, look at the rabbit and he'll tell you where to start.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

i mentioned that before as a possibility but it's wrong, look at the rabbit and he'll tell you where to start.

Does the repeating pattern in the heights still hold true if you start with that flame?
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Does the repeating pattern in the heights still hold true if you start with that flame?

I believe that No, it does not. Alphabetcanary's pattern only works if you start from the top left inner flame (yellow and blue), work your way around clockwise. Where the inner pattern finishes, the outer pattern starts, only you need to move counterclockwise. Also, if we start counting where a-canary's pattern starts. Every 6th flame is a 0 (The entire way through). (I guess you could start with the outerflames, then work your way in.. E.G. Read the pattern backwards)

Alternatively. The pattern exists on its own in each track. If you aren't concerned with the pattern wrapping, then you can essentially find it wherever you want. (It just won't continue all the way around, unless you resort to reading the tracks completely out of order. (Meaning you will need to mix inside and outside tracks)
milomen100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

I'm searching something about 1Follow me.
that's mean  1-First follow me.

I found that - CodyRoby, we have colors, we have cheesboard...

http://codeweek.it/cody-roby-en/follow-me/
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

I am not talking about what kind of data every single flame holds, there are unlimited possibilities (colour, length, shape, skipping some flames, skipping some characters...etc).

My main idea is:
"FUCK EVERY SINGLE PATTERN THAT DOESN'T FOLLOW THE RABBIT'S EYE DIRECTION AS STARTING POINT"
why is that rabbit there pointing to that direction?
Playing with his friends?!
Fucking his girlfriend?!
Or maybe Waiting that coin-artist to return him to his home!
One has to be stupid to find another reason for why the rabbit is there except that to follow his direction and to know where is the first flame.

And don't forget we have many elements in the image, I don't think that flames are the first step.
And other than those red ribbons we have 8 blue ribbons attached to another big hole key (zero) maybe it's useful to decode something else (blue colour?) And the leaves (heart shape) to decode some flames.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

milomen100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

White Rabbit
Jefferson Airplane’s 1967, “White Rabbit"

LSD, colors, something like this picture
milomen100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

And i thinging about White rabbit...
This is only tip, hint how to starts....

http://lewiscarrollresources.net/gameoflogic/

Author Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
chubbychew

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

I'm searching something about 1Follow me.
that's mean  1-First follow me.

I found that - CodyRoby, we have colors, we have cheesboard...

http://codeweek.it/cody-roby-en/follow-me/

The "1Follow me" clue came hot on the heels of the original release of this puzzle over 2 years ago. It was a comment from a user, not (presumably) from the puzzle maker. Therefore there is nothing (substantive) linking that cryptic clue to this puzzle. It may have been a ploy to distract puzzlers and if that is the case it was successful since the first 30 pages of this thread or so were dedicated to tracking down that rabbit hole which still has nothing tying it to this puzzle. If you can show me how that comment is actually linked to this puzzle, I may reconsider. People who claim to see a white rabbit also insist that looking at the puzzle ANY OTHER WAY is an ERROR, and SUCH BLIND FOOLS while not providing any lead that suggests that viewing the puzzle this way gets you any further along than counting leaf directions or blue squares or any other thing. That arrogance suggests to me three possibilities.
1) They know something about the puzzle but are trying to confuse or mislead.
2) The are just trolling.
3) they are deluded.

If the white rabbit is really a lead, then what next? If you can't show that it leads anywhere, then why insist that it's correct and all other ways of looking at the puzzle are a waste of time?
Uncle Entity

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Of course not, but don't let the small details stop the rabbit...
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

People who claim to see a white rabbit also insist that looking at the puzzle ANY OTHER WAY is an ERROR, and SUCH BLIND FOOLS while not providing any lead that suggests that viewing the puzzle this way gets you any further along than counting leaf directions or blue squares or any other thing. That arrogance suggests to me three possibilities.
1) They know something about the puzzle but are trying to confuse or mislead.
2) The are just trolling.
3) they are deluded.

It's only single group of trolls (or one person) trying to use the puzzle to scam people selling them "rabbit clues". Just ignore them, don't feed the trolls.
chubbychew

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

I've been working on treating it like a Mad Fold-in (based on the line "distance and no space was seen twixt the turtle and his queen") with no luck so far. I did find one element of possible interest which is a line of 26 degrees drawn from the center of the spiral (lower left) intersects the tips of three leaves and the stem of the little one in the middle. Also two leaf tips can be joined with a 26 degree line the one on the left hand side pointing up and the one on the top pointing to the short orange/purple flame. Not saying these are leads just documenting my thought process.

I've said before that there appears to be an obvious statement "flames and leaves" indicated by that ampersand "&" near the knight. I think there is more to get out of the flames for sure but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on the leaves.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

I've said before that there appears to be an obvious statement "flames and leaves" indicated by that ampersand "&" near the knight. I think there is more to get out of the flames for sure but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on the leaves.

Leaves are confusing me from the beginning. They just don't fit aesthetically being spread all over the picture to be a symbol themselves like turtle, phoenix, knight and queen. I'am almost certain they have some "functionality" outside of symbolism, but can't even guess what it may be.
kn0w0n3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Leaves are confusing me from the beginning. They just don't fit aesthetically being spread all over the picture to be a symbol themselves like turtle, phoenix, knight and queen. I'am almost certain they have some "functionality" outside of symbolism, but can't even guess what it may be.

In my opinion, the two most reasonable ideas for the leaves is that they are either pointing to something. Or they are indicating 17 needs to be used as part of the cypher in some way. (Maybe it is to be used as an exponent or modulus for some sort of diffie hellman esque exchange). Personally I lean more towards the pointing at something side of things. (The leaves point to flames, spaces on the board, and the blobs.., all the things people think data is hidden in... )

I know some people also think the leaves might be part of a biliteral cypher. I like the idea of using bacons cypher, because of how it relates to this poem.
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

omg! i've discovered where is the start point of those fucking flames!
W@@@k with me, 1follow me, 1 from me, all of them mean the same thing that the first flame is from the rabbit head (there are three starting flames above the rabbit head @@@ forming 011 (every flame with outer red is 0 and with yellow is 1) and with the next 2 flames following we have 011010

then when we finish all those inner flames we continue to the outer flames and the first 6 flames are also 011010 !!

see my counting order of flames here:
https://imgur.com/a/ncQ6q
https://imgur.com/a/HTKtY

if we add the length data then we have 304 bits:

without the length data: (152 bits):
[Start of the first 6 inner flames]0110100100011010011111111010001000111000011110101000111100011101000000010100011 0000101100111110101[start of the first 6 outer flames]011010101100100110011100001110011110100010100111000100

with the length data: (304 bits):
0111100110000011000101101101100101101011111111101101110101001101000111101101010 1011010111001100010010101101010110000011011110111010001010101011001110101011010 0101010010011110010110111011110011011000111100100110011110010110010010100100111 11001010101111010010011101010011101010010011001011010010100100101

(we could also add the length data in the second round after we finish the first round with colours in order to keep that 011010 order in the inner and outer flames)

THATS WHY THE RABBIT IS HERE TO LEAD US .... 1FOLLOW ME, 1 FROM ME, W@@@K WITH ME
THOSE THREE @@@ REFER TO THE FIRST 3 FLAMES FACING THE RABBIT HEAD (011)
OUTER RED IS 0 (THE SAME COLOUR OF THE RIBBONS & THAT KEY HOLE O REFER TO O)
OUTER YELLOW IS 1

THE EYE OF THE RABBIT POINTS TO THE FIRST FLAME!

@feedo

Im comments only because you follow the rabbit. Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

It looks from a different perspective like a pigeon and a dove always carries information

Congratulations @RealOnTheMF - he should know for what but this is not the whole picture, do you feel that you miss something?
kn0w0n3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:11:21 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:47:40 AM by kn0w0n3

@feedo

Im comments only because you follow the rabbit. Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

It looks from a different perspective like a pigeon and a dove always carries information

Congratulations @RealOnTheMF - he should know for what but this is not the whole picture, do you feel that you miss something?

Curiosity has gotten the better of me..., Are you saying that these white squares are supposed to be an arm? https://imgur.com/a/fxlGn

As for your last comment, which I suppose is supposed to imply a hint that RealOnTheMF was on the right track.., I have a slightly hard time believing that, but it is certainly one of the odder things that's turned up.

Here is why I do not think that RealOnTheMFs message is a collision with the actual Cypher. A fair amount of the letters in the message were generated by bits from all 6 tracks. That means for those letters to appear in the same order while also uncovering what the missing letters are, we'd have to find a modulus that distributes the bits in a different order, but still places 27 bits in the exact same position.

It's possible that RealOnTheMF discovered the actual cypher, and his message is indeed the intended message. In that case, it's possible that the scrambled letters are another cypher key, or maybe another cypher in themselves..., but.., This means that the author created a message and applied a bacon cypher to it, then redistributed bits in the bitstring so that they are located in every fifth position. Then the author performed a  vigenere cipher and the resulting string has a 0 for every 6th bit.., even further, all the other even bits are 1?Huh That seems hard to believe they would be able to do.., although not impossible (Obviously.., as we can clearly see that a message, whether intended or not, does indeed exist inside of this pattern).

After having performed now thousands of debaconings on random bitstrings, I know that it is actually really easy to generate words out of nothing using the bacon cypher. That said, they are usually smaller words like "are" or "barf", and not once have I ever generated three words together in a row..,, "iskeyfile" took 45 bits.., which seems unlikely they'd line up like that out of pure coincidence, although also not impossible.

in either case, it is a puzzling occurrence.

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

I believe that No, it does not. Alphabetcanary's pattern only works if you start from the top left inner flame (yellow and blue), work your way around clockwise. Where the inner pattern finishes, the outer pattern starts, only you need to move counterclockwise. Also, if we start counting where a-canary's pattern starts. Every 6th flame is a 0 (The entire way through). (I guess you could start with the outerflames, then work your way in.. E.G. Read the pattern backwards)

Alternatively. The pattern exists on its own in each track. If you aren't concerned with the pattern wrapping, then you can essentially find it wherever you want. (It just won't continue all the way around, unless you resort to reading the tracks completely out of order. (Meaning you will need to mix inside and outside tracks)

I mean, what does it matter where you start? The pattern exists on every second flame. There is no authority nor reasoning (at present, at least)  telling if it should be

Code:
short-undefined-long-undefined-long-undefined
or
Code:
undefined-long-undefined-long-undefined-short
or
Code:
long-undefined-long-undefined-short-undefined
or so on, so on (and you can choose one of two directions, too).

I mean, you can start the pattern on a short flame, long flame or undefined flame. And there is no reason to assume that the pattern cannot be started on any arbitrary flame, as smracer asks.

The only tricky part is going from inner segments to outer segments and vice versa - the only place preserving the pattern is at the top left corner

kn0w0n3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

The only tricky part is going from inner segments to outer segments and vice versa - the only place preserving the pattern is at the top left corner

Well first of all this. ^^^

Then, I could be wrong, but....

Have you tried reading inner flames ccw? Pattern goes away. Unless you start on the bit where the cw pattern ends, top left inner track yellow green flame ( Because it can't loop into the outer tracks correctly)

Have you tried reading outer flames cw? Pattern goes away. Unless you start on the bit where the ccw pattern ends, ( Because it can't loop into the inner tracks correctly

Start reading where feedo suggested, pattern is not there (his is an odd bit). Start at the flame after feedos suggestion and the pattern comes back, but ends in a place where it can't easily continue to the outer tracks.

Soo.., if you care about having that pattern run through the whole image, the starting point is absolutely important. There is essentially only one way to do it (if you want inner track to be read first) and you can go cw or ccw.., but you gotta start at the first or last bit in the sequence., or read the outer  track first and the same rules apply.

Whether or not it is important to have that pattern run through the whole image, or if it's important to pay attention to... idk.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:09:06 PM by bug.lady

(...) if you care about having that pattern run through the whole image, the starting point is absolutely important. There is essentially only one way to do it (if you want inner track to be read first) and you can go cw or ccw.., but you gotta start at the first or last bit in the sequence., or read the outer  track first and the same rules apply.

Whether or not it is important to have that pattern run through the whole image, or if it's important to pay attention to... idk.

OK I see your point and admit it.

The only place for a transition from inner track CW to outer track CCW or vice versa, i.e. from the outer CW to inner CCW is the top left corner. But while you can make full circles on the outer track (preserving the pattern) you cannot make full circles on the inner track, and this constraint singles out the top left inner flame, as the only place to start or end a route (if you go backwards, it must end there). You are right, I admit it.

All that PROVIDED you want to run through the whole image.

By the way, speaking of the possibility to circle through the outer track, I was playing with that idea that you make a few circles around the outer segments reading some features like inner color, then outer color, then length, then blob, AND THEN you move to inner track at the top left corner, and you can make only one circle reading only one feature (either inner color only, or outer color only, or blob only). The longer I think about it the less sense it makes, but it is a possibility, no?  

KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin and the initial developer of the original Bitcoin client. As stated in a P2P Foundation profile, it would be from Japan. Beyond that, very little is known about him and his real identity ... Well, leaving this aside I need to send me a wallet to mine bitcoin if it exists and explain the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: