Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108448 times)
TheGamer506

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

We have ourselves a flame believer!
i am believer that the flames are only part of the solution.
i am not giving comlicated calculations, i posted an important clue.
3 years and all of those blinds still can't find where is the first flame!!

did they ask themselves why that stupid rubbit is there? (to play with his friends?!) why the rabbit's eye points to that direction? (maybe he looks at his girlfriend!), what's the meaning of 1follow me?
why the colour of the ribbons is red? why there is a key Hole O (Zero)

anyone who starts counting the flames other way than that i reffered in my previous post is blind.

"THE RABBIT'S EYE POINTS TO THE FIRST FLAME"

https://imgur.com/a/thTGN

Hello, Im new here but... how is it a rabbit? I dont see it xd
chubbychew

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

I'm searching something about 1Follow me.
that's mean  1-First follow me.

I found that - CodyRoby, we have colors, we have cheesboard...

http://codeweek.it/cody-roby-en/follow-me/

The "1Follow me" clue came hot on the heels of the original release of this puzzle over 2 years ago. It was a comment from a user, not (presumably) from the puzzle maker. (...)

I think you are mistaken here. The 1follow and W@@@lk were part of the very beginning of this puzzle. It was part of that initial comment in Bitcoin Magazine of somebody identifing himself as WR. The comment was posted after the article discussing the previous CoinArtist puzzle (the one with Dark Wallet Creators). It was the first public occurrence of the second puzzle.

Here, have a look yourself:
I was just catching up on Coin_Artist's puzzle and came across a cryptic message with a link in the comments, the comment is 10 days old. Doesn't appear to be from Coin_Artist, the message is a bit puzzling.

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/14850/coin_artists-latest-dark-wallet-puzzle-32-page-solution/

Screenshot of the comment incase it gets deleted for some reason...

Who is WR?

EDIT:
It appears to be another Coin_Artist masterpiece...

Okay I did some homework. That specific clue was to a previous puzzle. Here is my proof that that clue (the white rabbit one) belongs to a previously solved puzzle and not this one. Hopefully this will put to rest the white rabbit nonsense (for a short time):

https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/892872713152450560

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-EbSshf76PN407Srs3V4A5JWsAzmMmD7Oddrrfh9fwE/edit

It makes for good reading as it describes the path to solution for a previous puzzle. Intimidating if you ask me.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Okay I did some homework. That specific clue was to a previous puzzle. Here is my proof that that clue (the white rabbit one) belongs to a previously solved puzzle and not this one. Hopefully this will put to rest the white rabbit nonsense (for a short time):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-EbSshf76PN407Srs3V4A5JWsAzmMmD7Oddrrfh9fwE/edit

It makes for good reading as it describes the path to solution for a previous puzzle. Intimidating if you ask me.
Wrong! The white rabbit stuff was to a previous part of this same puzzle. Look at the title of this thread: FINAL STEP PUBLISHED. There were many previous steps to finally reach the painting.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:51 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 11:07:10 PM by feedo

@Neantis You say troll? Im the rabbit, just follow me im will show You the way.

You see QUEEN on the CHESS? It is not queen.

But what a rabbit can know?

It's late, It's late, follow me, follow me

Donate the rabbit if You want more clue,
Help create new puzzle
16k8HAygea9HX581vH8gYo342negsXbaFp

Nothing wrong with you Rabbit, i can see you, i hope it's not late
I follow you, but i don't have Btc to donate Sad

feedo, sometimes you are a mistery to me. You go around asking people for that bitcoin address that white_rabbit posted, while all that time it is there in your own comment dated Dec 17th. It took me like 5 minutes to find it (it is not an exageration) and it was there in plain sight all that time. How do you intent to find the private key inside that painting, if it is infinitely better hidden?

EDIT: so he was right: the manuscripts don't burn
EDIT2: @feedo, it would be prudent to search for your own comment and verify the BTC address I posted before you donate Smiley
EDIT3: for everybody else wanting to donate, it would be prudent to search for some other comment by some other user with the same BTC address - independently posted. Just to doublecheck on feedo Cheesy
EDIT4: I am not donating in case you wondered.
EDIT5: blockchain.info says nobody has donated up to date: no inputs, no outputs. In short: no clues there, feedo

LOL I was just kidding, do you think that I am stupid?!
I was speaking about the funny way when that rubbit posted a clue (ea oem 011), the mod thought that he was a scammer trying to sell something so that he deleted his post but it was just a clue in a funny way Smiley that's why I said maybe there is even a clue in his address but of course I was just kidding Grin

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

hodld0r

Activity: 17
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

even if rabbit is not posting genuine clues, feedo is 10,000x the troll with his endless prattle making this already enormous thread longer and harder to wade through than it needs to be.

more on topic, i am curious why everyone talks about running XOR and modulus operations on the bitstreams?  maybe i need to read through everything again, but just looking at the painting all i see (and it stands out very prominently) is an ampersand, which would indicate to me an AND operation.  also it seems perhaps more than a coincidence that there are 3 leaves attached to the ampersand, pointing to the knight, the queen, and the phoenix.  3 bitstreams to AND together perhaps?  also there are letters/numbers in the phoenix's neck, has anyone discussed them or their possible use?
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

i think you mean by the left hand that white tile in the upper left corner, if thats the case then i guess that the right hand is the next white tile that appears like rabbit mouth.
https://imgur.com/a/X6PBq

Someone drew me very short ears

https://i.imgur.com/YTV2pI4.png

Even if you've guessed these flames, you'll find out that the keyfile is in this picture
feedo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

i think you mean by the left hand that white tile in the upper left corner, if thats the case then i guess that the right hand is the next white tile that appears like rabbit mouth.
https://imgur.com/a/X6PBq

Someone drew me very short ears

Even if you've guessed these flames, you'll find out that the keyfile is in this picture

i guessed that from the beginning that those trolling flames don't hold the key, they are just like a rabbit hole that most of those blinds have fallen into.
i've mentioned that many times but nobody wants to believe!

even the flames i don't think that they hold the key as it seems very stupid for the creators to hide the key in those flames because they know that the first thing for solvers is to check them.
and thats exactly what solvers are doing, 3 years and still checking those fucking flames.
for me the flames is the rabbit hole and they don't hold the key, or at least they are not the first step.

i believe that the key is in the board and it's a hexdecimal 64 key, and i think that the fold holds something important, there is another message in the dove phoenix area but i can't read it correctly.
After doing a colour analysis to the image and separate each colour pixels i noticed that there are about 23 different colours, but the most prevailing colour % is the black colour, that's why i believe that they hid something in those black symbols.

also there are letters/numbers in the phoenix's neck, has anyone discussed them or their possible use?

i've discussed that many times, but nobody reacted so that i deleted some of my posts.
the last one is here: post number #979

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

This thread is just filled with garbage anymore.
feedo

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Well. For now I'm throwing the towel in. I think the puzzle is interesting but there are obvious things that make it stand out as more frustrating than challenging. If it was straightforward, I am sure it would have been solved by now. There are many people showing promising ideas, but there is a lack of any notable progress.

The creator likely will not provide any assistance as it gives her more use unsolved than solved (advertising and it will be a hallmark if it remains unsolved as the MYSTERIOUS painting that baffled tons of people. When in reality, if a solution is published, it's probably riddled with inelegance and logical jumps that you'd have to be lucky in order to explore). Good luck everyone!

Yep Grin

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

chubbychew

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Wrong! The white rabbit stuff was to a previous part of this same puzzle. Look at the title of this thread: FINAL STEP PUBLISHED. There were many previous steps to finally reach the painting.

Fair assessment. For those here from the beginning the 1follow me clue was the first  clue that  kicked off an ARG that led through a ton of individual puzzles which ended up with the 1flamen6 image. That image landed somewhere around page 15 of this thread. The original 1follow me clue is not expected to play any part in solving this image puzzle correct? It was the first puzzle. The 1flamen6 image is like the hundredth puzzle in the series. One should be able to solve it without any other element excepting the painting. The white rabbit was followed, he led people to this last step. I only recently came across this puzzle so I viewed it as a separate challenge.
clanestutr

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

The original 1follow me clue is not expected to play any part in solving this image puzzle correct? It was the first puzzle. The 1flamen6 image is like the hundredth puzzle in the series. One should be able to solve it without any other element excepting the painting. The white rabbit was followed, he led people to this last step. I only recently came across this puzzle so I viewed it as a separate challenge.

I assume not, because coinartist has stated that the image is the only thing needed to solve the final step. No outside content should be necessary (which includes the poem that people keep referring to--while it may have inspired her art, it won't somehow serve as a piece of the puzzle).
mindwarped

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

I feel that I tried so many combinations that by this point it's considered brute-forcing  Grin
xMossx

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

I feel that I tried so many combinations that by this point it's considered brute-forcing  Grin
I would tend to agree
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

If the moderators got off their asses and did something about the blatant posting of white rabbits donate address and that other idiot it’d be much better.

Progress is happening off site, I don’t think you’ll see anything else of value posted here, if your not already in the group you’ll either be able to find it or you won’t.

Don’t expect anything here until funds moved and the solve is published

vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

is this some kind of con?
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Yeah, I don't see where this thread is going. It's just non-sense to continue decoding whatever CoinMaster published. I have been following this thread for years now and up to this date, no one was able to uncode this digital painting. Also, don't they have any idea that this Satoshi Nakamoto guy is just an alias? The real person might be hiding somewhere and if he intended to be known as a public figure, he should already did that long time ago. However, I also have the feeling that this is just another scheme or a marketing idea to promote a project related to cryptocurrencies. Anyways, it's really worth a try in decoding as the BTC price is really, really huge. If it turns out to be true, whoever will be able to decrypt the message will be rich in no time.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

If the moderators got off their asses and did something about the blatant posting of white rabbits donate address and that other idiot it’d be much better.

Progress is happening off site, I don’t think you’ll see anything else of value posted here, if your not already in the group you’ll either be able to find it or you won’t.

Don’t expect anything here until funds moved and the solve is published

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you referring to the freenode ##paintingsolvers  group on http://webchat.freenode.net/ that has been previously mentioned elsewhere? Is it what you mean by your off site?

mindwarped

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you referring to the freenode ##paintingsolvers  group on http://webchat.freenode.net/ that has been previously mentioned elsewhere? Is it what you mean by your off site?

I tried joining the chatroom several times and it was empty.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you referring to the freenode ##paintingsolvers  group on http://webchat.freenode.net/ that has been previously mentioned elsewhere? Is it what you mean by your off site?

I tried joining the chatroom several times and it was empty.

me too Smiley and it was not exactly empty but dead anyway, meaning there were a few paricipants (including sini who suposedly threw a towel in Cheesy) but nobody said a single word while I was there.

That is why I was asking 802529er where they did meet.

kn0w0n3

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

Me too i would completely agree, and to that mom called coin-artist or coinboss or cointroll or whatever i would say:  "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MARKETING SCHEME"

Why even try then?

You should probably try one of these puzzles instead. I think you'll still find them difficult to solve, but you probably won't end up as frustrated.: https://www.puzzlewarehouse.com/puzzles-for-ages-3-to-4/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: