Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108422 times)
chubbychew

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

I agree with the assessment that it is a Queen. But it doesn't seem to make much difference unless it does. The only "good" suggestion for what the anomalous feature is under the melting queen is "rabbit tail ". Yari-Shogi has a 7x9 board but Tori Shogi has a 7x7 board and uses the phoenix and other birds as pieces. If it were a QR code somehow, one would have to make it a square first which would involve cutting two columns (non rotated view) off the board. If you cut the right most two off, you frame the "white rabbit" nicely.

Very nice and thorough synopsis of leads crax0r! I'll be coming back to that post often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neogabe

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

A little blasphemy for the end: let's just assume for a second there is 1% chance that rabbit character is not complete troll (I know, hard to believe, but let's give it 1% chance he knows something).

Never expecting that from you  Grin

BTW, I think that the recap from @crax0r is the best summary i have seen so far. I am reading this book http://marshallfoundation.org/library/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2014/06/Shakespearean-Ciphers_II_watermark.pdf posted by @alphabetacanary. Related with point #3 of @crax0r summary.
massl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

5) Yari Shogi
  • Chess pieces, however irrelevant for Yari Shogi (it uses flat ones), the names are relevant, it does have Knight and a Bishop
  • The board is 7x9
  • Arguably, the 011010 pattern can be read as 1A, or A1, which in some notation might match key/lock location on the board

Sorry to pick this only from the whole analysis, but i'm 99,99% sure this chess piece is not a Bishop. Played on hundreds of chess-sets in my life, not a single one had a Bishop that resembles to piece that is painted. Also played on many chess-sets that had Queen exactly like that. It's a bit non-standard look of the Queen piece, nevertheless some luxury sets have Queen with the collar like that. Bishop is always rounded in that area.

This is important because if that Queen-Knight (Elisabeth and her lover) allegory is true as some suggest, this board may have nothing to do with the chess board and Yari Shogi, it is just used as a mask for real meaning of what is painted. It further implicates if that is not a chess or Yari Shogi board, it gives fuel to the observations that vines and leaves always start in the cracks, between the fields in the board, and that center of the keyhole is exactly in the crack. If it is not a chess board maybe it should be read completely different. That's why it is important that the piece is not a Bishop. A little blasphemy for the end: let's just assume for a second there is 1% chance that rabbit character is not complete troll (I know, hard to believe, but let's give it 1% chance he knows something). In that case his hint with Michael Jackson's YouTube clip - "It don't matter if you're black or white" maybe means it doesn't matter if the fields on the board are black or white because it is not a chess board.

I want to clear your last point up a little:
I've asked White Rabbit about "Dr. Mabuse" because I found the text "Dr. Mab" in the image (border, in the background of the flames). He answered with the MJ video.
There are different movies with Dr. Mabuse. Some are old, black/white. One is new and colored. So I suppose he wants to tell me the clue is to search in the black/white movies.
I found some relevant clues in the movies. But nothing too special else I would have mentioned them here already: One scene shows to mirror an evidence vertically and horizontally. I guess that's something we all did already...
In my opinion he knows more but can't or doesn't want to give more insight as he already did.
RealOnTheMF

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

5) Yari Shogi
  • Chess pieces, however irrelevant for Yari Shogi (it uses flat ones), the names are relevant, it does have Knight and a Bishop
  • The board is 7x9
  • Arguably, the 011010 pattern can be read as 1A, or A1, which in some notation might match key/lock location on the board

Sorry to pick this only from the whole analysis, but i'm 99,99% sure this chess piece is not a Bishop. Played on hundreds of chess-sets in my life, not a single one had a Bishop that resembles to piece that is painted. Also played on many chess-sets that had Queen exactly like that. It's a bit non-standard look of the Queen piece, nevertheless some luxury sets have Queen with the collar like that. Bishop is always rounded in that area.

This is important because if that Queen-Knight (Elisabeth and her lover) allegory is true as some suggest, this board may have nothing to do with the chess board and Yari Shogi, it is just used as a mask for real meaning of what is painted. It further implicates if that is not a chess or Yari Shogi board, it gives fuel to the observations that vines and leaves always start in the cracks, between the fields in the board, and that center of the keyhole is exactly in the crack. If it is not a chess board maybe it should be read completely different. That's why it is important that the piece is not a Bishop. A little blasphemy for the end: let's just assume for a second there is 1% chance that rabbit character is not complete troll (I know, hard to believe, but let's give it 1% chance he knows something). In that case his hint with Michael Jackson's YouTube clip - "It don't matter if you're black or white" maybe means it doesn't matter if the fields on the board are black or white because it is not a chess board.

I agree on the Yari Shogi thing, that's just a coincidence. If the message was Yari Shogi, why draw the western style pieces? It's way more plausible that the intended message was something related to chess. The dimensions of the board are possibly unrelated and just drawn that way due to the aspect ratio of the canvas. Alternatively the board size could relate to some sort of block cipher or other transformation.

Regarding the bishop/queen thing, this is something that's been talked about a lot both here and in other groups. It doesn't seem definitive one way or the other. I could find no queen chess pieces that exactly match the art, and likewise bishops also differed. It seems to almost be halfway between both.

Here's a decorative bishop piece that is similar:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/G2sAAOSw-mZZeNaO/s-l300.jpg

Decorative queen piece that is similar:
https://skinnerinc-res.cloudinary.com/images//v1482826665/1098656/lloyd-atkins-steuben-king-and-queen-chess-pieces.jpg
https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/chess-pieces-vector-thin-line-icons-king-queen-bishop-rook-vector-id586917938

Honestly, it's not a good match for either. We don't really have enough information to draw a good conclusion.

@itod: PS. I tried to send you a PM the other day but it looks like you have disabled messages from new members.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

@itod: PS. I tried to send you a PM the other day but it looks like you have disabled messages from new members.

Changed the profile PM options, now you can.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

I've asked White Rabbit about "Dr. Mabuse" because I found the text "Dr. Mab" in the image (border, in the background of the flames).

could you please explain how did you find that?

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

massl

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:29 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:55:54 AM by massl

I've asked White Rabbit about "Dr. Mabuse" because I found the text "Dr. Mab" in the image (border, in the background of the flames).

Sure. I create a layer filled with red and set blending mode to "color".
It should work in photoshop and krita (used latest beta) (did not try in gimp because I am not comfortable with the ui).
Now the background of the flames should become some hardly readable text. She really has a scrawl.
You have to rotate/mirror to get something readable on some sides. Additionally you can use curve, level, hue, saturation filters to enhance readability.

Some subjective interpretation of the texts:
N 1984 Dr. Mab....WASABI (might also say Dr. Mar)
CSI 6 E18 At 16 Sec (I mentioned this before. Not sure about the last part)
BRA BRAG Sahara 197 AMERA (totally not sure)
Ace....

Also the ribbons of the key seem to contain a number. See the image:
https://i.imgur.com/1hvEIex.png (14722?)

Edit:
Some other thoughts:
The twitter profile picture of coin_artist could be a hint:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/915914534430363648/fxPVth9e_400x400.jpg

The image has the red glasses I found in the CSI episode. It has spades (leafs could be spades).

Edit2:
Please use extended ASCII (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_437) for your decryption tests. I have a feeling it might be useful and it doesn't hurt.

Edit 3:
You can find many symbols/numbers/texts but as others have mentioned already it is hard to say what is real/important or just a side effect of the painting style.
zbyszek2

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Zbyszek2 sampled WIF keys and performed analysis and proved in his post earlier, that it is impossible to see such a correlation in real WIF key.

In short - you discard blob on a weak assumption that it is not random. All the data is not random and should be thus discarded, don't you agree?

If the data were perfectly random you would not be able to read it into WIF key.

Guys I would like to apologize for a mistake I made in my previews analysis.
I assumed that the private WIF key is random (private/public key pair was generated with a vanitygen like tool without modifications)
so my conclusion was that the "yellow/red", "green/blue" bit stream can not encode a  private key.

Unfortunately my assumption might not nesesery be true,
in fact there only needs to be about length("FLAMEN6")*6bits= 7*6bits = 42bits  random bits in a stream to generate a public key with "1FLAMEN6" prefix,
so not only the "yellow/red", "green/blue" stream may contain a valid private key, but also only the "short/long" stream is enough to create a valid private key with a  "1FLAMEN6" prefix.

Even more, it's probably possible to modify the original vanitygen source code so, that the time it would take to find such a private key is the same as now (on my laptop the estimation is ~5 days). The only change would be to feed vanitygen not with random numbers but with a desired bit pattern + the 42 random bits.

If this is the case in this puzzle, you have to decide for yourself.
sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

What if the public key, and private key were encoded in the painting?
massl

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

What if the public key, and private key were encoded in the painting?

What benefit would we have from the public key? Bruteforcing would be little more possible but still impossible Smiley
sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

The public key can be encoded along the private key, which could be used to explain how the private key is encoded. ie: Outer ring is public, inner is private or vice versa.
massl

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

I assumed that the private WIF key is random (private/public key pair was generated with a vanitygen like tool without modifications)
so my conclusion was that the "yellow/red", "green/blue" bit stream can not encode a  private key.

in fact there only needs to be about length("FLAMEN6")*6bits= 7*6bits = 42bits  random bits in a stream to generate a public key with "1FLAMEN6" prefix,
so not only the "yellow/red", "green/blue" stream may contain a valid private key, but also only the "short/long" stream is enough to create a valid private key with a  "1FLAMEN6" prefix.

Even more, it's probably possible to modify the original vanitygen source code so, that the time it would take to find such a private key is the same as now (on my laptop the estimation is ~5 days). The only change would be to feed vanitygen not with random numbers but with a desired bit pattern + the 42 random bits.

I don't see a reason to apologize. We all have ideas that might lead to something or not. Thanks for your correction.
With oclvanitygen I only get ~8 hours estimation for 1FLAMEN6. The creators are into cryptocurrency for many years already so they will have tools and processing power to create keys how they desire in a fraction of time.
hodld0r

Activity: 17
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

30 is the number of characters for a mini private key, which YES, can be used to generate vanity address, see my post here with proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg27801341#msg27801341

sorry, i just have to say.  we are still hung up on this?  jeez you guys.  you link to some random comment i made that a minikey SEEMS LESS LIKELY, and that I was unaware of a vanitygen that comes STOCK with a minikey mining mode.  for a bunch of pedantic nerds you are absolutely terrible at being pedantic.  SEEMS LESS LIKELY is not even remotely the same as saying "impossible."  obviously.  clearly.  self-evidently.  and asking if there is anything that comes STOCK with such functionality is, again obviously, clearly, self-evidently a way of saying YES IT IS CLEARLY POSSIBLE.  that is to say, put in a different way, CLEARLY I WAS NOT SAYING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.  put yet another way, if you were buying a car and you asked if it comes stock with a fat sound system, you would not be asking "do fat sound systems exist" or "is it possible for fat sound systems to exist anywhere in time and space," you would clearly be asking simply if it typically comes with it as-is.  for even yet further clarification, i in fact am writing my own vanitygen as a fun little programming exercise, including minikey mining because why not.  allow me to demonstrate how to do pedantry better:

ped·ant·ry /ˈped(ə)ntrē/   excessive concern with minor details
seem /sēm/   used to make a statement or description of one's thoughts, feelings, or actions less assertive or forceful.
like·ly /ˈlīklē/   such as well might happen or be true; probable.
stock /stäk/   of the common or ordinary type; in common use

and to top it off you then even link to you demonstrating a "PROOF" that it is possible... lol.  i now await a full peer-reviewed mathematical proof on the matter.  when can we expect it?  which journal will it appear in?
captainnoob

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

30 is the number of characters for a mini private key, which YES, can be used to generate vanity address, see my post here with proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg27801341#msg27801341

sorry, i just have to say.  we are still hung up on this?  jeez you guys.  you link to some random comment i made that a minikey SEEMS LESS LIKELY, and that I was unaware of a vanitygen that comes STOCK with a minikey mining mode.  for a bunch of pedantic nerds you are absolutely terrible at being pedantic.  SEEMS LESS LIKELY is not even remotely the same as saying "impossible."  obviously.  clearly.  self-evidently.  and asking if there is anything that comes STOCK with such functionality is, again obviously, clearly, self-evidently a way of saying YES IT IS CLEARLY POSSIBLE.  that is to say, put in a different way, CLEARLY I WAS NOT SAYING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.  put yet another way, if you were buying a car and you asked if it comes stock with a fat sound system, you would not be asking "do fat sound systems exist" or "is it possible for fat sound systems to exist anywhere in time and space," you would clearly be asking simply if it typically comes with it as-is.  for even yet further clarification, i in fact am writing my own vanitygen as a fun little programming exercise, including minikey mining because why not.  allow me to demonstrate how to do pedantry better:

ped·ant·ry /ˈped(ə)ntrē/   excessive concern with minor details
seem /sēm/   used to make a statement or description of one's thoughts, feelings, or actions less assertive or forceful.
like·ly /ˈlīklē/   such as well might happen or be true; probable.
stock /stäk/   of the common or ordinary type; in common use

and to top it off you then even link to you demonstrating a "PROOF" that it is possible... lol.  i now await a full peer-reviewed mathematical proof on the matter.  when can we expect it?  which journal will it appear in?

You seem disproportionately annoyed with what crax0r said there. He was just explaining to another person that we have been exploring many different avenues and your response seems to indicate that you have taken something personally.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Sure. I create a layer filled with red and set blending mode to "color".
It should work in photoshop and krita (used latest beta) (did not try in gimp because I am not comfortable with the ui).
Now the background of the flames should become some hardly readable text. She really has a scrawl.
You have to rotate/mirror to get something readable on some sides. Additionally you can use curve, level, hue, saturation filters to enhance readability.

Some subjective interpretation of the texts:
N 1984 Dr. Mab....WASABI (might also say Dr. Mar)
CSI 6 E18 At 16 Sec (I mentioned this before. Not sure about the last part)
BRA BRAG Sahara 197 AMERA (totally not sure)
Ace....

Also the ribbons of the key seem to contain a number. See the image:
https://i.imgur.com/1hvEIex.png (14722?)

Edit:
Some other thoughts:
The twitter profile picture of coin_artist could be a hint:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/915914534430363648/fxPVth9e_400x400.jpg

The image has the red glasses I found in the CSI episode. It has spades (leafs could be spades).

Edit2:
Please use extended ASCII (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_437) for your decryption tests. I have a feeling it might be useful and it doesn't hurt.

Edit 3:
You can find many symbols/numbers/texts but as others have mentioned already it is hard to say what is real/important or just a side effect of the painting style.

Thank you for sharing, Steganography is the most important element in this puzzle (more than cryptography and complicated calculations), the problem with those characters and symbols is that they are highly subjective which means that you can see something that the others can't see or see it in a different way and vise versa.

if you don't put a circle or mark on what you see it's impossible for us to see it.
i can't see for example that number (14722?) in your posted image.
could you please upload an image and put a circle or mark on where you found that (N 1984 Dr. Mab....WASABI).
i did a color analysis for more than 10 colors and the most interesting is the black color but i didn't see something like your texts (there are just symbols)

for the letters i don't know how you interpret it as the only thing that i see is those black
symbols under the flames... see here for example:
https://imgur.com/a/FcMKC

i don't know what do you mean by using ASCII ,do you mean that we can translate some symbols using ASCII... here is an example: (how we can read this)
https://imgur.com/a/YurM0
There is a < symbol  and Y letter in bold blue between dove chest and phoenix.

have you noticed that there is a heart shape on the phoenix head? (not mentioned before)
https://imgur.com/a/yy5ZS

do you see that there are letters in the mirrors? with laughing clown face in the key mirror?
https://imgur.com/a/7tKqm
https://imgur.com/a/5OywO

in the second mirror i see (eej5)
https://imgur.com/a/MNw2K

if you put that in Google one of the result is a minecraft skin for a player who played only like one hour and visited 3 servers

https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/eej5.html
https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/eej5/servers/

i can't check them as i don't have the Minecraft Pc version, but even if there is nothing in those servers i still highly believe that there is some kind of external work in this puzzle (external files, minecraft server, other sites to deal with)
Look at the previous puzzles there were external files and servers to deal with, that way the puzzle becomes more interesting and takes additional time and engages the team work more and more.

another reason is that we have many symbols and characters scattered all over the painting that can be interpreted in some words then we could search for it in Google (ea oem 011 was an example)

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

sblitz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

7) Internal patterns
  • The flames themselves have internal patterns like my earlier post explored. Starting point, 7 bits taken from all 3 streams, put together exist in the inner color stream AND contains the 011010 pattern on 8th bit in each track AND in the 7*3 stream as well.
  • The Poem mentioned Phoenix and the Dove merging into one. Dove's tail encodes 1000 and Phoenix spikes 11110, together, with added '0' in-between, it results in 10 bit pattern 1000011110 which exists in all 3 streams. That being said, statistically only 7 bit patterns should exists in triplet of 63+139+139 bits (76-13, 152-13).
  • If you remove 7 bits "codec" and the 011010 "key" from the beginning of the Heights stream, you'll be left with 63 bits
  • The "codec" bits in the inner color stream are mirrored at bit 0 ("0" might refer to the Bishop's bottom that looks like a zero and seems to be a mirror/transparent), it goes like this: 00001(0)01101(1)11010(0)10111(1)11001(1)00100   (0)   11100(1)11010(1)01100(0)01101(1)11110(0)01011
  • There are 17 bits repeated in inner and outer color stream, in mirrored setup
  • There is also a possibility of ECC code being implemented, because if you disregard the 011 bits, and read all 3 streams flame by flame, then flame that carries 3 bits is data, and flame with 2 bits (where you removed one of the 011) encodes number of bits from the data, here is my post about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg26676467#msg26676467

Crax0r, i think you are certainly heading in the right direction, and I have some ideas I think may be of use.

1.) The 'fm_aur' message, which was discovered within the height data, seems to be another cipher which somehow indicates how to interpret the rest of data from the flames.  Are you able to reproduce that message with this character set: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_437) ?

2.) It seems possible that another flame data-set could be formed from the flame's inner colors, (0=red/purple, 1=green) for a few reasons.  The '011010' that was discovered starting from the 'rabbit's eye' on the left side of the inner-top could potentially be a starting point, but we still don't know how to navigate the rest of the way?

Using this inner flame method, perhaps we are meant to ignore any (light orange) flames, or blobs, which do not clearly have distinct INNER and outer colors.

3.) I am fascinated with the part about the bottom of the bishop/queen.  Considering mirrors are a theme in Alice and Wonderland, perhaps you are supposed to 'mirror' or reverse the data at a certain point?
Or instead it may indicate the direction to read the flames this way... along with the 4 shapes in the corners..  
I am very curious about the three drips and also that dark shape, which almost looks like a rabbit tail.  Maybe you are supposed to do a three-step decryption process, and the data set ends at the last drip?

I also think the colored chess squares in the center could be important.  Has anyone counted them or thought about interpreting them as data somehow?

As usual much of this is speculation, but I thought It might help someone who can code in this thread.
crax0r

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

sorry, i just have to say.  we are still hung up on this?  jeez you guys.  you link to some random comment i made that a minikey SEEMS LESS LIKELY, and that I was unaware of a vanitygen that comes STOCK with a minikey mining mode.  for a bunch of pedantic nerds you are absolutely terrible at being pedantic.  SEEMS LESS LIKELY is not even remotely the same as saying "impossible."  obviously.  clearly.  self-evidently.  and asking if there is anything that comes STOCK with such functionality is, again obviously, clearly, self-evidently a way of saying YES IT IS CLEARLY POSSIBLE.  that is to say, put in a different way, CLEARLY I WAS NOT SAYING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.  put yet another way, if you were buying a car and you asked if it comes stock with a fat sound system, you would not be asking "do fat sound systems exist" or "is it possible for fat sound systems to exist anywhere in time and space," you would clearly be asking simply if it typically comes with it as-is.  for even yet further clarification, i in fact am writing my own vanitygen as a fun little programming exercise, including minikey mining because why not.  allow me to demonstrate how to do pedantry better:

ped·ant·ry /ˈped(ə)ntrē/   excessive concern with minor details
seem /sēm/   used to make a statement or description of one's thoughts, feelings, or actions less assertive or forceful.
like·ly /ˈlīklē/   such as well might happen or be true; probable.
stock /stäk/   of the common or ordinary type; in common use

and to top it off you then even link to you demonstrating a "PROOF" that it is possible... lol.  i now await a full peer-reviewed mathematical proof on the matter.  when can we expect it?  which journal will it appear in?

LOL dude chill, my post had nothing to do with you. Like captainnoob said, I was merely mentioning that this research was done and that it cannot be ruled out (30char minikey resulting in public vanitized address). Key point of the post was to prove that there are MANY ways to look at the puzzle which the Authors likely did not consider. These points may very likely render the entire puzzle unsolvable.
crax0r

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Zbyszek2 sampled WIF keys and performed analysis and proved in his post earlier, that it is impossible to see such a correlation in real WIF key.

In short - you discard blob on a weak assumption that it is not random. All the data is not random and should be thus discarded, don't you agree?

If the data were perfectly random you would not be able to read it into WIF key.

Exactly. I did research that as well for itod: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg26795620#msg26795620

Like you said, when dealing with chaos, to receive X bits of your choice, you may very likely only have to change X bits in the input, regardless of the intermediate steps. In my research it's a loop of SHA256. The Private->public key computation serves just as well, hence the private key could be like 200 zeros followed by 56 or less bits of actual random data. It could be also Bacon26-encoded 10 random words from the English dictionary, whatever meets the entropic-I/O-shift requirements.
captainnoob

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Thank you for sharing, Steganography is the most important element in this puzzle (more than cryptography and complicated calculations), the problem with those characters and symbols is that they are highly subjective which means that you can see something that the others can't see or see it in a different way and vise versa.

I agree that there has to be something visual to find. Reflecting on the old MAD Magazine folding images and the many references to mirrors and perspective I have read by people who may or may not be privy to the true solution, I made a few attempts at manipulating the image to see if anything popped out.

I put together an album. I included some descriptions in the captions. Please take a look and see if anything jumps out at you.

https://imgur.com/a/aJgyj

zbyszek2

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:40 AM

Exactly. I did research that as well for itod: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg26795620#msg26795620

Like you said, when dealing with chaos, to receive X bits of your choice, you may very likely only have to change X bits in the input, regardless of the intermediate steps. In my research it's a loop of SHA256. The Private->public key computation serves just as well, hence the private key could be like 200 zeros followed by 56 or less bits of actual random data. It could be also Bacon26-encoded 10 random words from the English dictionary, whatever meets the entropic-I/O-shift requirements.

Yes, one of your entries helped me to realize my mistake, but as mentioned by Pan Troglodytes, the correlations between different bit streams are still  there
(amongst them correlation between green/blue and slim/fat)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: