Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108424 times)
CompNeuro

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

regarding the infrared effect (Night vision) the rabbit mentioned that idea just to group the flames which may imply that evey flame you can see with infrared is a real flame (1) the others (0)
when you apply the infrared effect (which means you can see at night without any light) then the image looks like this: (Green colour is dominant)
https://imgur.com/a/tQC0W

that particular effect doesnt do a great job of bringing much out.. one thing i noticed is that if you do a simple invert operation in gimp, the background to the flames comes out as a row of more standard-looking flames, with the white-orange-red sort of coloring..

https://imgur.com/a/YItrz

These types of analyses seem futile to me. She painted this particular painting by hand. I don't see infrared effects or other filters being useful here. If anything, this is a puzzle about correctly interpreting symbolism.

Symbolism and all of these cloud reading efforts are futile, in my opinion. Whatever is hidden, and however it is hidden, is likely encoded in a way that is not open to interpretation or ambiguity. Or at least that's how I would design it. What is the least ambiguous element of the puzzle in my opinion? The colors of the flames, and whether or not they are tall or short. The orange squat flames are ambiguous, I'd say. Along with the thick/thin angle people are going for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chubbychew

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Happy puzzle day everyone. Cheesy
EzPz123

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Hello everyone! I am just becoming aware of this thread and had actually been studying this all week! I think its amazing that within the last month or so the link with the Pheonix and the Turtle came to light as it was one of the first links I made. I did have a question for everyone because its going to take me quite some time to read through the entire group chain....

1. Is everyone aware there are 3 files included in this image?
2. No one references this image in a 3D perspective.... only 2D. Has anyone beside me started down this route? If so what did you find?

Thank you and good luck everyone!!!!
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

there is only one file (pdf file), have you found another files?

I know you are busy these days, Hope you passed that laser gate puzzle LOL Wink

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

feedo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 03:42:33 AM by feedo

Symbolism and all of these cloud reading efforts are futile, in my opinion. Whatever is hidden, and however it is hidden, is likely encoded in a way that is not open to interpretation or ambiguity. Or at least that's how I would design it. What is the least ambiguous element of the puzzle in my opinion? The colors of the flames, and whether or not they are tall or short. The orange squat flames are ambiguous, I'd say. Along with the thick/thin angle people are going for.

LOL... then, in this case, according to your futile analysis, if the least ambiguous element of the puzzle are The colors of the flames, and whether or not they are tall or short,, That means those flames lovers (including you) are either Blind for not seeing the colors correctly or Stupid enough for not interpreting them the right way all that period of time.

it's better for you to stick with your DNA stop codon Great Theory as long as those flames are the least ambiguous element of the puzzle, or go check your NEURONS may be they are burnt out.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

Inggridpratiwi

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

everything will be different this time, but it turns out I will not be able to really move away.
feedo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

everything will be different this time, but it turns out I will not be able to really move away.

Then, you must move away  Grin Grin Grin

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

rezpkt

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:59 AM

there is only one file (pdf file), have you found another files?

I know you are busy these days, Hope you passed that laser gate puzzle LOL Wink

What PDF file are you referring to?

edit: I'm guessing you mean the circuit board one.
captainnoob

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

Hello everyone! I am just becoming aware of this thread and had actually been studying this all week! I think its amazing that within the last month or so the link with the Pheonix and the Turtle came to light as it was one of the first links I made. I did have a question for everyone because its going to take me quite some time to read through the entire group chain....

2. No one references this image in a 3D perspective.... only 2D. Has anyone beside me started down this route? If so what did you find?

I've dug around in all 3 versions of the image file Coin Artist posted and did not see any abnormal or extra file headers. What did you find?
Wikadin

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Do all hints are stored in one place (twitter or any web-site) I first time see this post, and don't want to look through all the pages

Thank you in advance!
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Do all hints are stored in one place (twitter or any web-site) I first time see this post, and don't want to look through all the pages

Thank you in advance!
No, they are all around the thread. Actually the thread is a one big repository of ideas. There have been certain posts with great summaries, like this one by crax0r https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg28956106#msg28956106

However, your idea is really great, please feel welcome to create such a website Smiley

massl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

Welcome!

1. No. Can you give us more information?
2. I think no one tried this officially yet. I made some perspective distortions and created a plane with mapped texture in blender for some more transformations until I realized I have no talent for CAD.

The relevant parts for this final puzzle start around page 15 of this thread. So you can skip some pages.

Good luck!

laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

LOL... then, in this case, according to your futile analysis, if the least ambiguous element of the puzzle are The colors of the flames, and whether or not they are tall or short,, That means those flames lovers (including you) are either Blind for not seeing the colors correctly or Stupid enough for not interpreting them the right way all that period of time.

it's better for you to stick with your DNA stop codon Great Theory as long as those flames are the least ambiguous element of the puzzle, or go check your NEURONS may be they are burnt out.

It was very funny how different people are eager to know the answer using the picture that has been sent by an anonymous user that was not sure if it was even satoshi or not. Why not just focus on working hard on bounty campaigns to earn more profit and become wealthy someday rather than solving this puzzle.

chubbychew

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I just gave it a go... It's far too noisy for a conversion to height map to reveal anything interesting. There were some things that "popped out" but it was due to looking through anaglyphic  (red/cyan) glasses which is akin to messing with color filters. Under a red filter, the green inner flames are black, and in general the red flames look to be a bit further away background. I never noticed the 1A in the "Rabbit ear" before, that could be something. It looks like a clean serif capital A and one of the other tail feathers gives it a "1A appearance" which are located next to that 4 flame series.
captainnoob

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

It was very funny how different people are eager to know the answer using the picture that has been sent by an anonymous user that was not sure if it was even satoshi or not. Why not just focus on working hard on bounty campaigns to earn more profit and become wealthy someday rather than solving this puzzle.

Puzzles are fun.
EzPz123

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Hey everyone Im back, long day at the Neurologist... and no sleep for a few days is rough. Regarding my last post, I realize I may have made an error referencing 3 images. When I started on the imgur site with the original picture I right clicked, view image, then view image details. This gave the two extra PNG files i referenced but wont reveal them in the imgur thread. I believe these are just generic backgrounds and part of the CSS of chrome and firefox respectively.

Regarding the 2D/3D path, I was able to get a super high res image roughly 5mb that allows me a massive zoom without getting distortion. I havent printed it yet but just inspecting It via my tiny laptop screen I can see the depth of the brush strokes, many of which are what form the numbers/letters that you cant see by viewing color alone. So the depth aspect gives us our proper plane X-Y-Z. If someone wants to PM me or email me and help me upload the raw image youll immediately see what Im talking about.

Another question since im about 30 pages into the previous threads... The creator specifically mentions deep learning and neural networks, we keep trying to visually pick out numbers and patterns but has anyone actually scanned this against an OCR or image processor? Im not by any means a programmer but im learning python right now today actually to write the code and get this done, unless someone already has... Im going to post and link a screen cap of exactly what Im talking about with depth of brush strokes.... and for anyone out there wondering how I got the 5mb image there really is no way I could remember because like I said, medications and no sleep for 2 days make things interesting. I do know that the Image was produced by https://crusescanner.com as they are listed in the meta data as creators. Reading their website their equipment specifically makes high res scans of 2D and 3D projects.
chubbychew

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:19:29 PM
Merited by itod (1)

Hey everyone Im back, long day at the Neurologist... and no sleep for a few days is rough. Regarding my last post, I realize I may have made an error referencing 3 images. When I started on the imgur site with the original picture I right clicked, view image, then view image details. This gave the two extra PNG files i referenced but wont reveal them in the imgur thread. I believe these are just generic backgrounds and part of the CSS of chrome and firefox respectively.

Regarding the 2D/3D path, I was able to get a super high res image roughly 5mb that allows me a massive zoom without getting distortion. I havent printed it yet but just inspecting It via my tiny laptop screen I can see the depth of the brush strokes, many of which are what form the numbers/letters that you cant see by viewing color alone. So the depth aspect gives us our proper plane X-Y-Z. If someone wants to PM me or email me and help me upload the raw image youll immediately see what Im talking about.

Another question since im about 30 pages into the previous threads... The creator specifically mentions deep learning and neural networks, we keep trying to visually pick out numbers and patterns but has anyone actually scanned this against an OCR or image processor? Im not by any means a programmer but im learning python right now today actually to write the code and get this done, unless someone already has... Im going to post and link a screen cap of exactly what Im talking about with depth of brush strokes.... and for anyone out there wondering how I got the 5mb image there really is no way I could remember because like I said, medications and no sleep for 2 days make things interesting. I do know that the Image was produced by https://crusescanner.com as they are listed in the meta data as creators. Reading their website their equipment specifically makes high res scans of 2D and 3D projects.

The high resolution scans are beautiful, however the puzzle was published in a "solvable" state with a lower resolution jpg. I think it's safe to say the solution does not include analyzing the details of the high resolution image.
anand9892

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

The falling bitcoin prices day by day..The less will be puzzle solvers here in coming days
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
Merited by itod (1)

.-..----..-.-......-....----.---..........-.-.-..-..----....----..--.-.-.-.-

Here are the non-pattern heights of the flames in morse code.  

I found the word seventeen right here.  It might be coincidence.  

.-..----..-.-......-....----.---...   .......-.-.-..-.   .----....----..--.-.-.-.-

... . ...- . -. - . . -. = seventeen
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:08:47 PM by itod

.-..----..-.-......-....----.---..........-.-.-..-..----....----..--.-.-.-.-

Here are the non-pattern heights of the flames in morse code.  

I found the word seventeen right here.  It might be coincidence.  

.-..----..-.-......-....----.---...   .......-.-.-..-.   .----....----..--.-.-.-.-

... . ...- . -. - . . -. = seventeen

THEseventeenISKEYFILE ?

Edit:
Couldn't hold my self and tweeted:

Hey @coin_artist, TheSeventeenIsKeyFile, right? 🤓

Then this happened:

YT▷ followed you  46 seconds ago

YT▷ liked your Tweet  now

Then again, she may be playing with me, although it looked like she immediately knew what I was talking about.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: