Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108428 times)
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

there is a bug in the article: "red (0) or yellow (1)"  should be yellow (0) or red (1).

Good catch, journalist is updating. Thank you!
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Wow congrats, I was following this back in the day but never got even close to solving this. But I did spend some time on it.

Glad someone managed to solve it. I can only wait for the solution once found, and hope someone writes and explains it. LOL

Keep up the good work CoinArtist!

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 08:16:14 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Awesome! I had trouble being convinced that narrow/wide flames were a data stream since some flames seemed ambiguous to me, but turns out it was! That's where I spun off, sadly. Really fun puzzle, and honestly it came to be an iconic cryptocurrency puzzle that gave people a lot of enjoyment and knowledge. You should be really proud coinartist!

Thank you! I'm so happy everything worked out. Pretty thrilled to close this chapter. I know there were many people who spent a lot of time on this puzzle. I appreciate everyone who was a part of this journey. The upcoming years of bitcoin are going to be very exciting, I'm looking forward to where this road leads.

I've found myself surrounded by some amazing talent because of these puzzles. It's turned out to be somewhat of a recruiting process! And with these friends I've gained over the years, we've enjoyed building other puzzles and starting this new indie game studio. If you haven't heard about it, this is my latest project: neondistrict.io. We have an easter egg puzzle with 15 ETH created by our lead game developer. The puzzle begins on the footnotes of the white paper https://s3.amazonaws.com/neon-district/NDWhitePaper.pdf. Some have gathered on ND discord to work together on the challenge, https://discord.gg/As654jg.

Many of the friends I've made during these puzzles have gone on to become active contributors to the success of bitcoin. I'm humbled to be amongst such great company.  

Some notes about the puzzle, yes the chessboard dimensions and the knight's tour were red herrings. Yes, there was the symbol of Œ on the queen piece for Phœnix. And there are many other forgotten details that Rob and I chuckled about these past couple of days while we were chatting with the journalist. Most of those were omitted, but I'll leave those to your imaginations. However, it was true that the painting subjects were a tribute to the poem, as it ends as a prayer for the two birds, and leaves the reader uncertain of what comes next. This was a very powerful poem for me at the time that I created this puzzle, as I too, was sighing a prayer during the process. Amazing how dramatically things can change in a few years. I wish you all the best!  

Can you shed some light on the mystery I proposed above?

Yes, the solver left something for others to find.

Of all the answers I expected, I'll admit that that wasn't one of them. Given that we're at a crossroad and you're a truth teller, please provide proof of such since obviously you're in the know. If Isaac supposedly lives in a country that highly frowns on the trading of crypto according to his testimony, I find it highly unlikely that he opted to create additional paper trails in advancing a riddle et al. so that whatever authorities can eventually isolate his identity.

That said, are you still sticking to your story?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac

According to the biblical Book of Genesis, Isaac (/ˈaɪzək/; Hebrew: יִצְחָק‬, Modern Yiṣḥáq Tiberian Yiṣḥāq; Arabic: إسحٰق/إسحاق‎, Isḥāq) was the son of Abraham and Sarah and father of Jacob; his name means "he will laugh", reflecting when Sarah laughed in disbelief when told that she would have a child.

https://twitter.com/jtobcat/status/959872508462817281

Convenient that you tweeted the above after I posted my "mystery" post and your reply, eh?

Thoth1978

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Wow. My path was definitely wrong. But yet, there are images to be found in all the crazy photomanipulation I did. There were often distinct. Were they an elaborate red herring, or set of Easter Eggs?

I’m glad I wasn’t closer, to be honest, but there was so much detail...
ytcoinartist

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

Awesome! I had trouble being convinced that narrow/wide flames were a data stream since some flames seemed ambiguous to me, but turns out it was! That's where I spun off, sadly. Really fun puzzle, and honestly it came to be an iconic cryptocurrency puzzle that gave people a lot of enjoyment and knowledge. You should be really proud coinartist!

Thank you! I'm so happy everything worked out. Pretty thrilled to close this chapter. I know there were many people who spent a lot of time on this puzzle. I appreciate everyone who was a part of this journey. The upcoming years of bitcoin are going to be very exciting, I'm looking forward to where this road leads.

I've found myself surrounded by some amazing talent because of these puzzles. It's turned out to be somewhat of a recruiting process! And with these friends I've gained over the years, we've enjoyed building other puzzles and starting this new indie game studio. If you haven't heard about it, this is my latest project: neondistrict.io. We have an easter egg puzzle with 15 ETH created by our lead game developer. The puzzle begins on the footnotes of the white paper https://s3.amazonaws.com/neon-district/NDWhitePaper.pdf. Some have gathered on ND discord to work together on the challenge, https://discord.gg/As654jg.

Many of the friends I've made during these puzzles have gone on to become active contributors to the success of bitcoin. I'm humbled to be amongst such great company.  

Some notes about the puzzle, yes the chessboard dimensions and the knight's tour were red herrings. Yes, there was the symbol of Œ on the queen piece for Phœnix. And there are many other forgotten details that Rob and I chuckled about these past couple of days while we were chatting with the journalist. Most of those were omitted, but I'll leave those to your imaginations. However, it was true that the painting subjects were a tribute to the poem, as it ends as a prayer for the two birds, and leaves the reader uncertain of what comes next. This was a very powerful poem for me at the time that I created this puzzle, as I too, was sighing a prayer during the process. Amazing how dramatically things can change in a few years. I wish you all the best!  

Of all the answers I expected, I'll admit that that wasn't one of them. Given that we're at a crossroad and you're a truth teller, please provide proof of such since obviously you're in the know. If Isaac supposedly lives in a country that highly frowns on the trading of crypto according to his testimony, I find it highly unlikely that he opted to create additional paper trails in advancing a riddle et al. so that whatever authorities can eventually isolate his identity.

According to the biblical Book of Genesis, Isaac (/ˈaɪzək/; Hebrew: יִצְחָק‬, Modern Yiṣḥáq Tiberian Yiṣḥāq; Arabic: إسحٰق/إسحاق‎, Isḥāq) was the son of Abraham and Sarah and father of Jacob; his name means "he will laugh", reflecting when Sarah laughed in disbelief when told that she would have a child.

Convenient that you tweeted the above after I posted my "mystery" post and your reply, eh?

I’m not going to just say what it is. It’s something that was there all along. And the solver decided to leave it for someone else. I don’t know why you’re insisting that I ruin the mystery. It’s not a big deal, and someone will eventually stumble on it. Or they won’t.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

I’m not going to just say what it is. It’s something that was there all along. And the solver decided to leave it for someone else. I don’t know why you’re insisting that I ruin the mystery. It’s not a big deal, and someone will eventually stumble on it. Or they won’t.

Okay, I give, where did I say or alluded to that you ruined the mystery?

Meanwhile, re Justin Tobin aka JTobcat ...

http://rev.vu/nERkb?utm_campaign=Issue&utm_content=share&utm_medium=email&utm_source=The+Mystery+League

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:00 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:09:36 PM by Pan Troglodytes

All elements of the puzzle solution were disclosed in the open in this thread of bitcointalk forum before or on Jan 28th. It is:

0. alphabetcanary figuring out the pacemaker and the only route to read through the segments. Without the pacemaker the solution would not be possible (too many possibilities to order segments to do the search).
1. smracer suggesting to include the blob as the 4th stream of data (joint effort with zbyszek2) and I may say modestly that I liked and forced that idea too Smiley
2. crax0r figuring out that the pacemaker was just the artefact of the 0s on each second flame length xored by the key-string 011010
3. bug.lady, sblitz - observation, that the ISO-8859-1 and the Code Page 437 were full byte encodings and they were in essence the same encoding when restricted to digits and letters. Maybe it wasn't mentioned, but one (one who was looking for such things after crax0r's remark) could see that digits and letters had encodings starting with 0 as the first bit, and having every 8th bit equal 0 aligned nicely with the information that each flame coded 4 bits and every second flame height was 0 (after xoring).
4. zbyszek2 noted that the bit streams were correlated with each other - it kind of suggested that they should be the part of xor too.

What crax0r had wrong was that the xoring by the key-string 011010 was not restricted to length only, but it went in a kind of circle throughout all bit streams, but it could be figured out as per the observation 4 and moreover one was able to see that in that way the 0x1x1x pacemaker was preserved too.

Thus, the length stream (with the 0s) was bound to be the first bit of 4 for each flame and what was left was:
1. to figure out the coding (what value is 0 and what is 1) for remaining 3 data streams (2^3=8 possibilities here) and
2. the order of the remaining 3 streams (3!=6 possibilities),
which totalled to 6x8=48 possibilities. It was only a matter of time that it would be figured out by somebody on this forum.

What bugs me is that none of those people received a merit or a tip or any recognition. That it is claimed that an off comment by an off person was enough for a tip. That the tipped hinter seems to be close to coin artist - as per the convo. The convo which is strange. That the article had all the vocabulary wrong, as none on that forum ever used (narrow? wide?). That the solver "forgot" about 10% of the prize (and the fact that when the puzzle was created that 10% didn't exist, so it was easy to forget Huh ). And that the money disappeared shortly after the solution was starting to be imminent as I tried to convince you, at least if you knew what would be the signs that somebody is on a right track.

I liked the puzzle and collaboration we had together here and it really bugs me that not only not everything is cristal clear, but also none of the people without whom the solution would not be possible received any recognition. But maybe I should just leave it be and move to some other endavours... I will now.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Man I was so close.  I was in the process of writing a perl script to XOR the 8 different possibilities of the data streams with 011010.  I had it right though on my first guess.

Outer Color Yellow - 0  Outer Color Orange - 1   Inner Color Purple - 0  Inner Color Green - 1  Inner Color Skinny - 0 Inner Color Fat - 1 Short Flame - 0 Tall Flame- 1

I had posted the above a while back.

After writing the script I would have run a word attack on the results and I had created a word file with words from the poem.  Here is a sample of that list.
wonder
shine
right
Flaming
sight
Property
Reason
division
compounded
twain
concordant
dove
chorus
tragic
THRENOS
Beauty
truth
rarity
Grace
simplicity
cinders
Death
nest
loyal
breast
eternity
posterity
infirmity
married
chastity
Truth
repair
prayer

Yep, there is truth and rarity right in there.  heh.  So close.
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 09:45:52 PM by Pan Troglodytes

Man I was so close.  .....

Yep, there is truth and rarity right in there.  heh.  So close.

me too Smiley I was 6 Excel cells away from the solution (48 possibilities in there). I think not only we were close. As I said in my previous post, the solution was imminent. Of course I know it only now (after I know the proper solution). Not knowing that - I was not in a hurry, really, just progressing slowly Smiley  

Reading that article was the worst experience in a few years for me ... I had hoped I was far away .... But no
Thoth1978

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Part Two of my exploration of the Rabbit Hole (wrong approach) is up. There are some images that I think even the biggest skeptics would find hard to dismiss.

I obviously know I was on the wrong path, but there are some very real, and very cool images in this puzzle. I don't think I've even scratched the surface.

https://yetzirah-games.squarespace.com/blog/2018/2/3/the-legend-of-satoshi-nakamoto-part-2-the-rabbit-hole
x2225963

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:27 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:38:08 PM by x2225963

Hello,

I just read the solution article and even with it I had troubles finding the private key. Either there are mistakes in the flame width channel or I did not understand which part of the flame is supposed to be narrow or wide.

I bruteforced the message I found with random permutations until it contained a valid WIF private key. I had 4 bits which did not match in the flame width channel. Here are the 4 flames to which they correspond.

https://i.imgur.com/QH1aSpq.jpg

I've written next to them what they are supposed to be, but I had the opposite value in my dataset. Can someone please explain why these flames are supposed to be narrow/wide? Especially why the two top ones are supposed to be narrow? Isn't it the width of the inner color which matters?

EDIT: the wrong flames were circled in the first posted image
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Part Two of my exploration of the Rabbit Hole (wrong approach) is up. There are some images that I think even the biggest skeptics would find hard to dismiss.

I obviously know I was on the wrong path, but there are some very real, and very cool images in this puzzle. I don't think I've even scratched the surface.

https://yetzirah-games.squarespace.com/blog/2018/2/3/the-legend-of-satoshi-nakamoto-part-2-the-rabbit-hole
as I said before it is definitely not my thing and I would not have followed, but surely I am impressed. But I shared your images with my wife who is an artist and she just cannot believe the beauty of it all.

Having said that, I really must admit I can see the queen and the cheshire cat and all those things really are in there.
ytcoinartist

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:01:04 PM by ytcoinartist

All elements of the puzzle solution were disclosed in the open in this thread of bitcointalk forum before or on Jan 28th. It is:

0. alphabetcanary figuring out the pacemaker and the only route to read through the segments. Without the pacemaker the solution would not be possible (too many possibilities to order segments to do the search).
1. smracer suggesting to include the blob as the 4th stream of data (joint effort with zbyszek2) and I may say modestly that I liked and forced that idea too Smiley
2. crax0r figuring out that the pacemaker was just the artefact of the 0s on each second flame length xored by the key-string 011010
3. bug.lady, sblitz - observation, that the ISO-8859-1 and the Code Page 437 were full byte encodings and they were in essence the same encoding when restricted to digits and letters. Maybe it wasn't mentioned, but one (one who was looking for such things after crax0r's remark) could see that digits and letters had encodings starting with 0 as the first bit, and having every 8th bit equal 0 aligned nicely with the information that each flame coded 4 bits and every second flame height was 0 (after xoring).
4. zbyszek2 noted that the bit streams were correlated with each other - it kind of suggested that they should be the part of xor too.

What crax0r had wrong was that the xoring by the key-string 011010 was not restricted to length only, but it went in a kind of circle throughout all bit streams, but it could be figured out as per the observation 4 and moreover one was able to see that in that way the 0x1x1x pacemaker was preserved too.

Thus, the length stream (with the 0s) was bound to be the first bit of 4 for each flame and what was left was:
1. to figure out the coding (what value is 0 and what is 1) for remaining 3 data streams (2^3=8 possibilities here) and
2. the order of the remaining 3 streams (3!=6 possibilities),
which totalled to 6x8=48 possibilities. It was only a matter of time that it would be figured out by somebody on this forum.

What bugs me is that none of those people received a merit or a tip or any recognition. That it is claimed that an off comment by an off person was enough for a tip. That the tipped hinter seems to be close to coin artist - as per the convo. The convo which is strange. That the article had all the vocabulary wrong, as none on that forum ever used (narrow? wide?). That the solver "forgot" about 10% of the prize (and the fact that when the puzzle was created that 10% didn't exist, so it was easy to forget Huh ). And that the money disappeared shortly after the solution was starting to be imminent as I tried to convince you, at least if you knew what would be the signs that somebody is on a right track.

I liked the puzzle and collaboration we had together here and it really bugs me that not only not everything is cristal clear, but also none of the people without whom the solution would not be possible received any recognition. But maybe I should just leave it be and move to some other endavours... I will now.

The person who was tipped wasn’t close to me. But one of the many people who have randomly sent me a dm on telegram to prod me about the puzzle. Im always paying attention. There were other Bitcoin Easter eggs along the trail, not just the grand prize. It is true that one person claimed the prize, and they shared it with the person that they felt helped them. He was working with Trinitas in a private solving group, that’s also  been working on other puzzles. I saw their screenshots of their messages back and forth, as did Rob and the journalist. The comment that tipped the solver off was the conversation he had with Trinitas in the private group chat.
Thoth1978

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Pan Troglodytes: For some reason when I try to quote anyone, I'm unable to. However, thank you for acknowledging that there was something to find. I'm crazy, for sure, but hopefully in a "productive member of society" kind of way.

But as for that beauty, working through this puzzle, even if I was on the wrong path, was often sublime. I've had so-called mystical experiences (I'm an agnostic, so don't put much weight on them), but this puzzle shows that coin_artist knows her stuff.

I'm not talking directly to her because I think she'd prefer that we explore it all on our own without dragging her in. The fun really is in the exploration, and a true artist prefers to let others do the interpretation.

If your wife wants to explore the image, I'd recommend the tiff version. The jpeg worked fine, but became pixellated a few dozen steps in, and the detail in the tiff is worth a slow computer.
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Pan Troglodytes: For some reason when I try to quote anyone, I'm unable to. However, thank you for acknowledging that there was something to find. I'm crazy, for sure, but hopefully in a "productive member of society" kind of way.

But as for that beauty, working through this puzzle, even if I was on the wrong path, was often sublime. I've had so-called mystical experiences (I'm an agnostic, so don't put much weight on them), but this puzzle shows that coin_artist knows her stuff.

I'm not talking directly to her because I think she'd prefer that we explore it all on our own without dragging her in. The fun really is in the exploration, and a true artist prefers to let others do the interpretation.

If your wife wants to explore the image, I'd recommend the tiff version. The jpeg worked fine, but became pixellated a few dozen steps in, and the detail in the tiff is worth a slow computer.
Thank you I will tell her. But I know what will be the response: computer graphics is not necessarily her means and besides - it would just be a copy of your art.
Thoth1978

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Not really, I think that after the first few steps, there are a lot of different directions to go. And I don't think of the images as my art. I think of the image as interactive art.
Thoth1978

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Oh, and congratulations to those of you who were *actually* on the right path. Though people made fun of *me*, I owe you all an apology for how I privately reacted. Cheesy
TheGamer506

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

In the case of the puzzle, the input bits consisted of the six-bit cipher derived from the ribbons on the key paired with each of the 6-bit chunks from the 608-bit string encoded in the flames. After the XOR operation was applied to the entire string, the new string was then divided into 4-bit chunks, each of which represented a single flame in the photo.

Each bit in the 4-bit chunks represented a characteristic of the flame and each characteristic group could be represented as a bit: short (0) or tall (1) / red (0) or yellow (1) border /narrow (0) or wide (1) / purple (0) or green (1) interior—in that order. So, for example, a 4-bit chunk with the value 0110 would be a short (0), yellow border (1), wide (1), purple interior (0) flame in the painting.

https://i.imgur.com/HSSimvC.jpg

Turned out we had absolutely all elements figured out ages ago. Amazing how no one stumbled on correct reading order.

Excuse me, why is it in that exact order? the beginning is because the rabbit looks at that side, right?
It would be great for someone to do a step by step with images haha PS: The best puzzle.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

Man I was so close.  I was in the process of writing a perl script to XOR the 8 different possibilities of the data streams with 011010.  I had it right though on my first guess.

Outer Color Yellow - 0  Outer Color Orange - 1   Inner Color Purple - 0  Inner Color Green - 1  Inner Color Skinny - 0 Inner Color Fat - 1 Short Flame - 0 Tall Flame- 1

I had posted the above a while back.

After writing the script I would have run a word attack on the results and I had created a word file with words from the poem.  Here is a sample of that list.
wonder
shine
right
Flaming
sight
Property
Reason
division
compounded
twain
concordant
dove
chorus
tragic
THRENOS
Beauty
truth
rarity
Grace
simplicity
cinders
Death
nest
loyal
breast
eternity
posterity
infirmity
married
chastity
Truth
repair
prayer

Yep, there is truth and rarity right in there.  heh.  So close.

Closer than you thought. You also had Beauty on the list, albeit the phrase was “B34u7y, truth, and rarity.”

I'm leaning toward that phrase and “TORCHED H34R7S” having something to do with whatever is supposedly remains to be uncovered, supposedly left by Isaac who supposedly left other clues in the two bitcoin transactions returned to IFLAMEN6.

Funny how the amount sent to Justin virtually equals the chump change sent to 1FLAMEN6 by Isaac aka "he will laugh" the day before ...

Even funnier is what's written on Justin's shirt --> https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fitch

Quasi-aside, for those suffering depression because the puzzle has been solved or that The Scream was stolen (recovered but damaged), contact the following fellow sleuth and world traveler ...

http://www.naswil.org/volunteer/volunteers/justin-tobin/

Justin Tobin, LCSW, is owner of Justin Tobin and Associates, a group psychotherapy practice in downtown Chicago. As a therapist, he helps individuals, couples, and families manage depression, anxiety, stress, and work through trauma. He has helped couples improve their communication and build trust and honesty in their relationship. Prior to working in private practice, he provided individual and group therapy in residential care facilities, drug treatment centers, and community mental health agencies. His therapeutic style is blended with empathy, sincerity, and genuineness. He truly enjoys working with clients and helping them find the answers they seek.

I think I'll leave this here as well (not to be confused with polecat aka fitch) ...

TOBCAT: INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS OF OBJECT CATEGORIZATION

Object detection is already wildly spread in industrial applications as far as the appearance of the object is fixed (size, shape, color,... ). Using simple image processing techniques like pixel value thresholding and pattern matching, known objects can be recognized in real time in 2D images.

feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

what the fuck have i just read! is this the solution to what so called The legend of satoshi nakamato?!!
@ytcoinartist Really?! seriously?! are you kidding us?!!

Thanks God that i didn't invest time and effort in this big troll shit (just a few hours though)
but after i read that solution i knew why all those genius solvers were not able to find the right way,
because simply you were trolling them with that image filled with clutter and symbols!

What about those 17 leaves and their directions and placement on the chessboard?!
what about that 7×9 Fuckboard?!
what about the queen? the knight? the phoenix and turtle dove? the blue color tiles? the transparent bottom of the queen? the vines and all those characters and symbols scattered everywhere includig that BIG E in the middle? what about all of this image?!!

this puzzle turned to be nothing more than decoding flames and nothing else needed!! just the flames!
you can give this biggest troll ever made other names like: FUCKING HEARTS, TROLLING HEARTS,
HEARTS OF COIN-ARTIST... anything except legend of satoshi nakamato!
is this puzzle a legend?!

what kind of stupidity is that to use just the flames to encode the key?
That stupidity and the trolling effect of all this image and symbols is the real reason why it lasted more than 3 years,,, not the difficulty at all.
the previous puzzle with much much more complexity took only few weeks for the genius who solved it, but this one is the most stupid thing i've seen!

of course i am not talking about your art, the painting itself is really of a great quality, its a masterpiece, i was really thinking to buy something like this if it was in limited quantities or something like collector edition.

and of course i am not talking about your other works, this is my first experience in puzzles and i don't have that much knowldge in ciphers and programming to success, but this puzzle is just for someone lucky! nothing needed more than luck, just luck!

i would say congratulations for the lucky winner who won the lotto!
i am sure there were many genius guys who have tried their best from the beginnig and invested too much time and effort in this Troll, i feel really sorry for them, i imagine if i was one of them i would feel like breaking down this painting over your head!

if you read some of the posts you'll see how far you troll the solvers in your rubbit hole all that time.
look for example these posts:  post  #1370   #1406  #1305

Those guys are genius!, i am really amazed by how far they've reached and how they think out of the box to solve a puzzle supposed to be a legend with too many elements and deep thinking, but they failed just because of the stupidity integrated in this puzzle and only one way that needeed luck!

i sent merits to those guys and i encourage anyone here to read their posts and sent them merits, they deserve a little reward!

i apologise for that guy (kreeoz) as i called him scammer because i was skeptical of that 1st feb date.
i am sorry dude, and your way of thinking was really amazing, in fact the puzzle should be created in the same way you showed us!

i also apologise for @ytcoinartist herself calling her scammer, obviously you are not, and i don't have any proof, but you really have been trolling those genius solvers all that time with this puzzle so be sure in the future to think carefully before you make such a thing.

i am not that bad guy, i really feel sorry for all you guys, i'll be sure to delete all those posts.
i was trolled by that White-x-rabbit and that image about WR in the first post of this topic, but it wasn't just my mistake, the puzzle itself was trolling us, his claims that he knows the author and all that trolling stuff he posted and even without any response from coin-artist or the real author.
they can simply step in and tell us that he is trolling us and they don't know him.

anyway, i would say again that i am so sorry for any mistake and all the bad stuff that i've made.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: