Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108412 times)
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

@ytcoinartist
could you please give us a clear answer to this post  #1434? why that happened?!
but seems that telling the Truth hurt!
Don't forget that the word "Truth" is included in the key.
Be Truthful to those solvers and say the Truth.

• 1FLAMEN6 - means nothing
  • Phoenix, dove, knight, queen - nothing
  • Chess board - nothing
  • Leaves - NOTHING!
  • Weird flames - nothing
  • Mirrored bits - nothing
  • Tweets from coinartist - nothing
  • Spirals - mostly nothing (small indication of order)
  • Poem by coinartist - nothing
  • Blue squares - nothing
  • Flames on chess board - nothing
  • Phoenix spikes - nothing
  • Dove tail - nothing
  • Weird queen bottom - nothing
  • Melting queen - nothing

After i read the final solution.. i was shocked.. Was that really that easy?

I can't believe how i went wrong.. I was more than sure that the key is to find a right chess game which was visualized by the image.

I found game between Henry Edward Bird vs Joseph Henry Blackburne from 1886

And all suggested that it is it!

• The first player was called Bird
  • The second player was called Blackburne
  • The game was started with Bird Opening
  • The game is quite famous and it has a dedicated name "Bird without a Nest" - there is no nest in the picture
  • The game has 17 moves - number of leaves in the picture
  • The key move in the game was to capture White Bishop with the Black Knight - the same as in the picture
  • The above capture was taken on F2 squere - exactly as in the picture
  • The final move in the game includes chess motive called Phoenix Attack
  • Leaves suggested knight moves (L shape)

And please tell me, that it is nothing about this game Smiley ...

If i could improve the puzzle, i would encrypt information about how to assign bits value e.g. outer collor yellow = 0, skinny = 0, somewhere in the image, so that this solution wasn't only about a pure luck and juggling with countless permutation.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PineappleFund

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Hi ytcoinartist, I'm from the Pineapple Fund. I can't PM you, so I'm writing publicly. Hope you come across this!

---

Hello ytcoinartist!

I'm Pine from the Pineapple Fund, the largest cryptocurrency philanthropy project donating ~5000 BTC. The recent media articles reminded me of your puzzle that I came across years ago, and I'm curious if you'd be interested in a collaboration!

I'm sorry to see all the negativity and FUD on bitcointalk in regards to the puzzle, by the way.

For the remaining 100 BTC of the Pineapple Fund, I would like to leave it up to the community to choose which registered charities receive it. I was thinking of making a reddit post, but that is prone to being gamed.

A puzzle artwork could be created where a number of tokens are hidden in the image. 50 BTC of the last 100 BTC could be dedicated to the puzzle, and each token could say allow you to choose where 10 BTC goes. (It'll have to be a registered charity).

Alternatively, there could just be X different private keys of 1 BTC hidden inside, and who can solve the puzzles would be able to have a reward for themselves. It'd be an answer to all the people sending begging emails to the Pineapple Fund.

Let me know if you are interested in working on a collaboration! My email is contact@pineapplefund.org
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

After i read the final solution.. i was shocked.. Was that really that easy?

I can't believe how i went wrong.. I was more than sure that the key is to find a right chess game which was visualized by the image.

I found game between Henry Edward Bird vs Joseph Henry Blackburne from 1886

And all suggested that it is it!

• The first player was called Bird
  • The second player was called Blackburne
  • The game was started with Bird Opening
  • The game is quite famous and it has a dedicated name "Bird without a Nest" - there is no nest in the picture
  • The game has 17 moves - number of leaves in the picture
  • The key move in the game was to capture White Bishop with the Black Knight - the same as in the picture
  • The above capture was taken on F2 squere - exactly as in the picture
  • The final move in the game includes chess motive called Phoenix Attack
  • Leaves suggested knight moves (L shape)

And please tell me, that it is nothing about this game Smiley ...

If i could improve the puzzle, i would encrypt information about how to assign bits value e.g. outer collor yellow = 0, skinny = 0, somewhere in the image, so that this solution wasn't only about a pure luck and juggling with countless permutation.

Nevertheless, congratulation to the winner.

Again this has something to do with the 1886 Chess game that ended in 17 moves played by bird.  (17 leaves on the vine)

The game is called "Bird without a nest".

I know!  I posted this back in 2015.  I thought for sure I was looking for an encrypted key and "bird without a nest" was the password.
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

@ytcoinartist
could you please give us a clear answer to this post  #1434? why that happened?!
but seems that telling the Truth hurt.

The poem helped solvers know when they found the correct string. The poem was chosen because of the Phoenix and the dove, and what the poem was about. I also love Shakespeare and referenced him previously on the trail. This specific poem has amazing lore around it and is largely considered one of the most mysterious poems of all time. It's part of a book of poems that in its entirety are a mystery, some of the authors are a mystery. There is much to explore. The phoenix was a symbol for personal reasons. The queen being tied to the phoenix because Elizabeth is strongly considered the phoenix in these texts. The knight to represent the hints that the texts were about the love story between Elizabeth and Second Earl of Essex, Robert Devereux. The art was intended to direct readers to the text, but it was not necessary for the solution. In the past numerous complaints have been made about using too ambiguous of references. So for this piece I tried to be as straight forward as possible. The greek keys, mirror and rotate CCW, as is needed to read the flames properly. The flames hold all the "code" and this was intended to be clear. The key was the key. This was also intended to be clear. The flames are the code and they are consuming the subjects of the story. This is an art piece as much as it is a puzzle. It was an art piece created as reflection of my life at the time and subjects that inspired me. I'm sorry if you are disappointed that I did not manage to create some labyrinth of an internet hunt with this final piece. But that was never my intention in the first place. This piece was meant to be direct, straightforward, and the end of a chapter that I wanted to close - that being the legend of satoshi nakamoto.

By all means, create your own challenges and put my puzzles to shame. But asking for donations to create puzzles is wrong and dishonest. You make work and prove talent. That is the only way.

And no, white rabbit is a fraud and also I believe the same account as you, Feedo. This is not appreciated. You obviously would like to make a puzzle that others care about. Then do it. If you can't afford to fund your own puzzle then just make one that's for fun.  
ytcoinartist

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Hi ytcoinartist, I'm from the Pineapple Fund. I can't PM you, so I'm writing publicly. Hope you come across this!

---

Hello ytcoinartist!

I'm Pine from the Pineapple Fund, the largest cryptocurrency philanthropy project donating ~5000 BTC. The recent media articles reminded me of your puzzle that I came across years ago, and I'm curious if you'd be interested in a collaboration!

I'm sorry to see all the negativity and FUD on bitcointalk in regards to the puzzle, by the way.

For the remaining 100 BTC of the Pineapple Fund, I would like to leave it up to the community to choose which registered charities receive it. I was thinking of making a reddit post, but that is prone to being gamed.

A puzzle artwork could be created where a number of tokens are hidden in the image. 50 BTC of the last 100 BTC could be dedicated to the puzzle, and each token could say allow you to choose where 10 BTC goes. (It'll have to be a registered charity).

Alternatively, there could just be X different private keys of 1 BTC hidden inside, and who can solve the puzzles would be able to have a reward for themselves. It'd be an answer to all the people sending begging emails to the Pineapple Fund.

Let me know if you are interested in working on a collaboration! My email is contact@pineapplefund.org

This sounds like an amazing project. I have a team of professional puzzle makers who could help with this effort. I'll send you an email now. Thank you for reaching out, I love what you are doing at Pineapple Fund, it's incredibly inspiring.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

I was counting the size of the inner flame 0 for skinny and 1 for fat.  I did have the same problem with flame #102.  I counted it as fat and it's needs to be skinny.

I had listed the other 2 correctly I believe.

Thanks, so I guess we agree there are at least two mistakes in the width channel.
The two near the central horizontal line on this picture.

I was just surprised that everybody seemed to find back the correct message by reading the solution article but I had to bruteforce like crazy to find which bits to flip.

Given that, wouldn't the puzzle been impossible to solve unless by trial and error or a lucky guess?

@the artist: Perhaps consider selling limited addition giclée reproductions, numbered and signed. I'll admit that the piece is 634u71ful, especially when eloquently flamed framed.

Ouch, alphabetcanary provided the order, smracer provided the near-perfect data set https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg28003100#msg28003100, and some others provided the method... these guys deserve some of the prize at least.

May I also suggest that if following through with the quality reproduction idea, split some of the profits with those mentioned above. Myself, I desire nothing. FWIW, my posts are not meant as trolling. I'm a white hat dude in this space, albeit my donkey, Hank, thinks he's a horse and ain't afraid to try to prove it each and every time we come across a mare in heat on the trail. "Hank, calm down. That ain't a mare." <note to self: at the end of the trail, Google to see if horses can be transgender>

Anyone can print the image in any manner they wish. I've also said that if people wish to sell the image they may do so. I don't need percentage of sales. People can do this already with or without my permission because I released the high resolution tiff. Someone on twitter has already been selling prints -> https://twitter.com/coin_javis
 Image file: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1x6IgeIwK9AaXQoXhMzw9WH7Px-_Xt5U7

Bravo! Sending +2 sM.

abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Smiley  I think shorena and rock_collector have covered most everything there is to cover. Perhaps worth noting:

3,4,7,9,12,16,30,37,43,48,51,55,59,65: is not a well-known integer sequence at http://oeis.org
I also checked a couple variants in case our sequence identification was incorrect/flawed.

On the other hand, 3,4,7 happen to be near the start of the Lucas sequence (basically Fibbonacci but starting with 2,1):

"Take a W@@@lk with me." and "1follow me" are the content added to the Alice in Wonderland quote. My suspicion is that both clues point to twitter, although "walk with me" could also imply walking along some kind of numerical sequence.

I won't be in on this too much for at least the next few days due to moving. I'm curious to see how things emerge.Smiley
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

The poem helped solvers know when they found the correct string. The poem was chosen because of the Phoenix and the dove, and what the poem was about. I also love Shakespeare and referenced him previously on the trail. This specific poem has amazing lore around it and is largely considered one of the most mysterious poems of all time. It's part of a book of poems that in its entirety are a mystery, some of the authors are a mystery. There is much to explore. The phoenix was a symbol for personal reasons. The queen being tied to the phoenix because Elizabeth is strongly considered the phoenix in these texts. The knight to represent the hints that the texts were about the love story between Elizabeth and Second Earl of Essex, Robert Devereux. The art was intended to direct readers to the text, but it was not necessary for the solution. In the past numerous complaints have been made about using too ambiguous of references. So for this piece I tried to be as straight forward as possible. The greek keys, mirror and rotate CCW, as is needed to read the flames properly. The flames hold all the "code" and this was intended to be clear. The key was the key. This was also intended to be clear. The flames are the code and they are consuming the subjects of the story. This is an art piece as much as it is a puzzle. It was an art piece created as reflection of my life at the time and subjects that inspired me. I'm sorry if you are disappointed that I did not manage to create some labyrinth of an internet hunt with this final piece. But that was never my intention in the first place. This piece was meant to be direct, straightforward, and the end of a chapter that I wanted to close - that being the legend of satoshi nakamoto.

So everything related to the 1886 chess game "Bird without a nest" was coincidence?  If so, that was an amazing coincidence.  Smiley

I loved working on this puzzle for the last 3 years.  Thanks!  Smiley
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

---

Hello ytcoinartist!

This sounds like an amazing project. I have a team of professional puzzle makers who could help with this effort. I'll send you an email now. Thank you for reaching out, I love what you are doing at Pineapple Fund, it's incredibly inspiring.

Seriously? I'm seeking an honest team to develop a real-life 3-D puzzle. I've worked out most the particulars, ready to bring it to fruition. In fact, I even have an idea as to how it could be introduced on a popular TV show still running today, albeit a cut in profits may have to stem their way but such would no doubt increase sales several fold. A stretch, I know, but still worth a shot if possible and not really needed if the product is viable enough to stand on its own, marketed via conventional means. Also, the puzzle can readily be played on handheld devises as an APP or on PCs, thus working in concert with one another in advancing the project. As an APP, I truly envision it as addictive, with the same for the 3-D puzzle measuring ~6" square (no, it's not a Rubik's Cube). Back to the APP aspect, yes, a crypto token can easily be incorporated in the mix, thus allowing players to earn while playing.

You interested? If so, I'm willing to share everything as long as there's no chance of the idea being stolen from underneath me.

Bruno

ytcoinartist

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

---

Hello ytcoinartist!

Seriously? I'm seeking an honest team to develop a real-life 3-D puzzle. I've worked out most the particulars, ready to bring it to fruition. In fact, I even have an idea as to how it could be introduced on a popular TV show still running today, albeit a cut in profits may have to stem their way but such would no doubt increase sales several fold. A stretch, I know, but still worth a shot if possible and not really needed if the product is viable enough to stand on its own, marketed via conventional means. Also, the puzzle can readily be played on handheld devises as an APP or on PCs, thus working in concert with one another in advancing the project. As an APP, I truly envision it as addictive, with the same for the 3-D puzzle measuring ~6" square (no, it's not a Rubik's Cube). Back to the APP aspect, yes, a crypto token can easily be incorporated in the mix, thus allowing players to earn while playing.

You interested? If so, I'm willing to share everything as long as there's no chance of the idea being stolen from underneath me.

Bruno

I have a huge project on my plate right now with Neon District. I have to be incredibly selective with projects that I take on right now with my team. But this thread is FULL of talent. There's plenty of people here that would be worth recruiting for projects. If you think you have a cool idea you should hit some of these people up to collaborate. That's all I've done over the years to build my team. I appreciate the offer tho! And it sounds interesting!!    
feedo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 06:14:13 PM by feedo

@ytcoinartist
but seems that telling the Truth hurt.

By all means, create your own challenges and put my puzzles to shame. But asking for donations to create puzzles is wrong and dishonest. You make work and prove talent. That is the only way.

And no, white rabbit is a fraud and also I believe the same account as you, Feedo. This is not appreciated. You obviously would like to make a puzzle that others care about. Then do it. If you can't afford to fund your own puzzle then just make one that's for fun.  

WTF i've just read, to whom you are speaking?! do you mean that i am a puzzle maker?!!
i've said many times here that i don't even have the experience to solve puzzles (ciphers, codes, programming) so how can i make puzzles?!!

you are mixing strange things in your head! The rabbit was obviously a troller and the moderators can easily know if he has another accounts, but i said he obviously knows you because the clues he posted in the forum related closely to the puzzle.

you still didn't give a clear answer, why you drew that big E in the middle of the image?, why you drew those melting three droplets from the queen base? 1000 on the dove's tail? 11110 on the phoenix?
The 17 leaves? 7×9 Yari chogi Board.... WTF all of those things doing in your puzzle.

it's obvious that the rabbit was engaged in this puzzle at some time, then you separated for some reason that we don't know and you don't want to say the Truth, that's all.

Rabbit is Troll, and you know him, that was obvious after i read that shocking stupid solution.
Again i don't relate at all to puzzle business or to that troll so called Rabbit.
you can ask the moderator to verify that.

It's so funny from you that you believe i am a puzzle developer! seems that you didn't read my posts.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

abihey269

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
Merited by feedo (2)

Since I'm also interested in the other mystery of this puzzle: what is the relation between white rabbit and coin artist?, I have in mind some questions:

- There's a diagonal line at the phoenix wing, which seems to be drawn on purpose. To me it looks like the move of the waffle ( inverted knight ), also named phoenix in the shogi chess. The white rabbit instruction is to turn the picture according to that line.

- The WR always says time is short, he is late, for a very important date. What date is that?

- There's a website called 17leaves.com which at first the content looks like about yoga and spiritual stuffs. But if you investigate more in the blog, the time of events implied in it will point to an account named StephenMorse. This account is the first one who mention about using leet (1337/1347) to decode. And there's also an account named StephenM347 on bitcoin stack exchange. Is it a coincidence or does he have some relation to the cr347or?
ytcoinartist

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Since I'm also interested in the other mystery of this puzzle: what is the relation between white rabbit and coin artist?, I have in mind some questions:

- There's a diagonal line at the phoenix wing, which seems to be drawn on purpose. To me it looks like the move of the waffle ( inverted knight ), also named phoenix in the shogi chess. The white rabbit instruction is to turn the picture according to that line.

- The WR always says time is short, he is late, for a very important date. What date is that?

- There's a website called 17leaves.com which at first the content looks like about yoga and spiritual stuffs. But if you investigate more in the blog, the time of events implied in it will point to an account named StephenMorse. This account is the first one who mention about using leet (1337/1347) to decode. And there's also an account named StephenM347 on bitcoin stack exchange. Is it a coincidence or does he have some relation to the cr347or?

cr347or was Rob Myers.

Hi again, Feedo and WR. This is getting ridiculous. I'll stop responding now. GLHF
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

---

Hello ytcoinartist!

Bruno

I have a huge project on my plate right now with Neon District. I have to be incredibly selective with projects that I take one right now with my team. But this channel is FULL of talent. There's plenty of people here that would be worth recruiting for projects. If you think you have a cool idea you should hit some of these people up to collaborate. That's all I've done over the years to build my team. I appreciate the offer tho! And it sounds interesting!!    

Thanks kindly for the quick reply.

I forgot to mention that there's at least three levels of difficulty, at least three different puzzles to be purchased: moderately hard; very difficult; diabolical (just formulated in my mind a few minutes ago as to how this level could be created/achieved). The number of pieces is less than two dozen.

Since it looks like your plate is full (unless you reconsider), anybody else interested in teaming up? Before offering up your services, there is one caveat: I would need to know exactly whom I'm speaking with, thus would need to verify who you are.

If that's the case, perhaps the transaction on Dec. 14, 2017, was a clue of sorts, with even the date 12-14-17 chosen on purpose in making the transaction. Probably not, but still something to consider.

"I see patterns!"

feedo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

The same here, she didn't give a clear answer to this mystery, obviously she is hiding something.
That rabbit also is hiding something, they both know each other, and that rabbit was engaged in this puzzle.

Hi again, Feedo and WR. This is getting ridiculous. I'll stop responding now. GLHF

what kind of stupidity is that ?! I am not WR, shame on you!
go check with the moderators who is WR.
WR was obviously a big troll, i was trolled by his clues nothing else.
It's better for you Both to tell the Truth instead of hiding it.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

The same here, she didn't give a clear answer to this mystery, obviously she is hiding something.
That rabbit also is hiding something, they both know each other, and that rabbit was engaged in this puzzle.

what kind of stupidity is that ?! I am not WR, shame on you!
go check with the moderators who is WR.
WR was obviously a big troll, i was trolled by his clues nothing else.
It's better for you Both to tell the Truth instead of hiding it.

Will you ever stop trolling for heavens sake? Stop throwing accusations if you don't have a single proof. What can she be hiding? Come out in the open or stop it.

Troll comes here claiming he knows the solution, claims he knows the author of the puzzle, asks people for money in exchange for clues and you support him. Until yesterday you had his picture in your avatar here, and cried in your posts how we need him. Whet else is there then conclude that you and him worked together to troll this thread for months or that you are the same person? If you are not same person as him you should be ashamed you supported the troll and ruined everyone else's you in decoding the flames. Instead you are continuing to troll and throw accusations. Do you have no shame?
nmtnbj

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

@ytcoinartist and others.. Are there any more unsolved puzzles, with a good potential prize?

Do you know any website where i can find a list of those puzzles?
feedo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:20:01 AM by feedo

Will you ever stop trolling for heavens sake? Stop throwing accusations if you don't have a single proof. What can she be hiding? Come out in the open or stop it.

Troll comes here claiming he knows the solution, claims he knows the author of the puzzle, asks people for money in exchange for clues and you support him. Until yesterday you had his picture in your avatar here, and cried in your posts how we need him. Whet else is there then conclude that you and him worked together to troll this thread for months or that you are the same person? If you are not same person as him you should be ashamed you supported the troll and ruined everyone else's you in decoding the flames. Instead you are continuing to troll and throw accusations. Do you have no shame?

Ok thank you for your comment, but if you read my previous posts you wouldn't accuse me of all what you said.

Troll comes here claiming he knows the solution
That was the WR case, i've never ever claimed that i know the solution, in fact i have 0 experience in this kind of puzzles, this is my first experience, and i've just participated for curisity and amusement, nothing else, i can tell you that i have never known what's the private key and how it's coded!
Yet that coin-artist think that i am puzzle maker!

claims he knows the author of the puzzle
This is not my case, you are referring to WR because he mentioned that he knows the authors.

asks people for money in exchange for clues and you support him.
obviously you are speaking about WR when he posted his address and got deleted, i've never scammed anyone or asked for donations, i've not supported him, instead i was trolled by his clues.
So i was a victim of his trolling activities, and i aplogized for everyone here including kreeoz and coin-artist herself after i called them scammers.
you can read my previous post #1419

If you are not same person as him you should be ashamed you supported the troll and ruined everyone else's you in decoding the flames

absolutely not the same person, moderators can easily verify that, And yes you are right that i did some bad stuff here because i was trolled by his clues which seems to me more logical, but i've apologized for that.

but what i've posted lately it was just my opinion after reading that shocking solution!
i have some skeptical questions, not only me, many guys here (including you) were expecting more genius solution that include every element in the image not just the flames and Luck.

why all of those elements were there? and not one of them were needed in the puzzle!
why nobody mentioned that there is a rabbit if we rotate the image for 3 years, except that rabbit?
why he mentioned that there is EA OEM 011 in the image? no one noticed that and it was clear in the image that there is a big E symbol in the middle but not needed in the puzzle!
many things in this puzzle turned to be nothing as if someone decided at the last minute to stop using them and encode the key in the flames only.

nobody can solve this mystery except coin-artist and WR, we don't know why he said " she knows what she did"?! we don't know why she was angry and went in a bad discussion with WR?!
if he was trolling us and claiming that he knows the authors why she didn't step in and tell us that she doesn't know him and he is scamming us?

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

cybourgeoisie

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

@ytcoinartist and others.. Are there any more unsolved puzzles, with a good potential prize?

I only know about three puzzles with crypto prizes right now: (1) https://www.neondistrict.io - 15 ETH, (2) http://viacoin.org/puzzle/ - 1337 VIA, (3) http://crypto.haluska.sk/crypto_db18.png - 0.035 BTC.

Good luck. Smiley
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

I only know about three puzzles with crypto prizes right now: (1) https://www.neondistrict.io - 15 ETH, (2) http://viacoin.org/puzzle/ - 1337 VIA, (3) http://crypto.haluska.sk/crypto_db18.png - 0.035 BTC.

Good luck. Smiley
2 more:
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: