Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VendettaCoin - Scrypt - POW - VendettaHosting - Business Profit Share  (Read 8393 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

Is there any Escrow?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:20:02 AM

Due to the need of community. We're using the user "devthedev" as escrow.

Rules for escrow:

Escrow will be starting today to October 1st. After the coin launch. said features WILL be delivered on the dates stated in the roadmap on official website.

October 1: Launch day, if there are no "huge" problem in launch. devthedev to release 15% of funds to us.

October 15: VendettaSend to be released for the first time. Immediately after release. devthedev shall send us 50% of escrow. Once VendettaSend is reported working by community.

October 26: Vendetta Hosting website to be release. This is however will start with the vendettahosting providing hosting services worldwide. Will include File hosting and VPS hosting. Once it's verified that the service is LIVE. devthedev should release the rest of the funds immediately.

We will be contacting devthedev with these terms.

Well, these are pretty good terms. It leads me to believe that they plan on delivering. If they don't they don't get paid. Better than a POD if you ask me.

I got nothing against POD, but for devs that don't want to do one, linking the success of the project to the escrow releasing that money to them seems like a pretty good deal.

Are there holes in their terms I don't see?

One would think the coin would have these features. That doesn't seem to be the question.

The question now isn't about trust, it is, with what's on the agenda for them to get paid. When these things done, will it be a good coin

With escrow and terms like this, we don't have to worry about getting scammed, we can move on and decide if it's a good coin.

This is what all coins should do if they a have an ICO

That is totally wrong Smiley

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Chris you are long enough here now, you were active in the thread were bittrex Almost released the funds, i think 350 btc, to the dev. Disappointing that you Post that. Are you in boat with the devs probably?

Ocminer I love your pool dont say that stuff about me. Apologize  Sad

I thought they had to do more than a working wallet and a lot more that what cluster had to do, don't they? Huh Huh

But I'm not in with anybody. I get pissed when some troll says that, but when you say it I really freaked out man, do you really think that?

Dont worry, not really i was just astonished you thought escrow is better than pod..  Escrow is basically nothing...

People believe what you say

Hell i believe what you say

You threw me in with the worst guys and said I was one of them

The only thing I have every done is have some socks.

I am really a trusted person..

People listen to you, just don't call me a scammer or Im done, you not just some guy man, shit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:23:43 AM

This is what all coins should do if they a have an ICO

That is totally wrong Smiley

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Chris you are long enough here now, you were active in the thread were bittrex Almost released the funds, i think 350 btc, to the dev. Disappointing that you Post that. Are you in boat with the devs probably?

Chris was heavily defending clstr,use coin scammers, I wouldnt be suprised if vendetta is clstrs, uses, crystal next try at scamin, people should look into this

Yup - the sort of risk a POD might reveal.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:24:53 AM

Jesus Im planning on launcing my own coin in a few months

With escrow'
With POD

With Whatever

I don't need people thinking Im some scammer. Hell the escrow can keep my money forever. I just want to make a good coin.

People thinking Im a scammer is not going to help my cause. But Ill have a lot more trusted people with me and most of it made first so i guess it doesn't matter, but still

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
vendettac (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:32:40 AM

Is there any Escrow?

devthedev is already contacted. Waiting for him to show up at the thread to provide escrow.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:33:25 AM

Jesus Im planning on launcing my own coin in a few months

With escrow'
With POD

With Whatever

I don't need people thinking Im some scammer. Hell the escrow can keep my money forever. I just want to make a good coin.

People thinking Im a scammer is not going to help my cause. But Ill have a lot more trusted people with me and most of it made first so i guess it doesn't matter, but still

Don't worry, nobody thinks you're a scammer, just check your words before you push the send button and don't be "blinded" by the words "escrow" "trusted member" etc.. I was really just wondering why you were defending this at once.

This thing as several flags ..

A .pw Domain - cheapest domain you can get for 1.99 $
Domain is regged anonymously - no way to get to the owner/admin
no POD - they want to stay anonymous (not that this a problem, but for me its a flag Smiley)

just to mention a few of them.

And "Escrow" is really nothing worth - just take a look at CLSTR etc...
I'd rather invest in a coin with POD and no escrow than vice versa Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:41:01 AM

Rules for escrow:

Escrow will be starting today to October 1st. After the coin launch. said features WILL be delivered on the dates stated in the roadmap on official website.

October 1: Launch day, if there are no "huge" problem in launch. devthedev to release 15% of funds to us.

October 15: VendettaSend to be released for the first time. Immediately after release. devthedev shall send us 50% of escrow. Once VendettaSend is reported working by community.

October 26: Vendetta Hosting website to be release. This is however will start with the vendettahosting providing hosting services worldwide. Will include File hosting and VPS hosting. Once it's verified that the service is LIVE. devthedev should release the rest of the funds immediately.

Reposting escrow terms. If any of the terms are not met. devthedev is the one responsible for sending the coins back to investors.

And "Escrow" is really nothing worth - just take a look at CLSTR etc.

You're wrong. As far as I know. Everyone was refunded of that escrow. That was held by Bittrex. That is what escrow is for. What do you expect? Now if someone dumped their coins at below ico prices because they "thought" there was going to be no refund. They just listened to FUD. I have nothing to do with all that. Just explaining what happened!
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

Rules for escrow:

Reposting escrow terms. If any of the terms are not met. devthedev is the one responsible for sending the coins back to investors.

You're wrong. As far as I know. Everyone was refunded of that escrow. That was held by Bittrex. That is what escrow is for. What do you expect? Now if someone dumped their coins at below ico prices because they "thought" there was going to be no refund. They just listened to FUD. I have nothing to do with all that. Just explaining what happened!

Honestly what happened with CLSTR(fuck):

All of bittrex' terms for releasing the IPO were fullfilled, due to massive pressure of the community they and the dev were forced to do POD. Nobody really knows why - but the rumors say that the Dev tried to do POD with fake documents and CryptoAsian noticed that and stepped back from verifying the Dev and did NOT give POD. Bittrex then created a massive buy wall - as promised - and bought the coins back. They should have released the coins earlier since all terms were fullfilled for releasing though... (and they did almost)

I've read your IPO escrow terms and anyone can make his own opinion about it ..

How much BTC would 15 % and 50 % be ?  Grin

vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:51:54 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:04:34 AM by vendettac

Rules for escrow:

All of bittrex' terms for releasing the IPO were fullfilled, due to massive pressure of the community they and the dev were forced to do POD. Nobody really knows why - but the rumors say that the Dev tried to do POD with fake documents and CryptoAsian noticed that and stepped back from verifying the Dev and did NOT give POD. Bittrex then created a massive buy wall - as promised - and bought the coins back. They should have released the coins earlier since all terms were fullfilled for releasing though... (and they did almost)

15% is of whatever amount is sent to escrow. some funds are already sent through our website as well. 15% of funds are released to us only if the coin launches successfully.

50% equals to 50btc if the full amount of coins are sold. 15% is 15BTC if ALL the ICO coins are sold. Again, escrow terms are crystal clear. You have the freedom to not invest if you think the terms are incorrect.

Also ocminer, what were the terms that were fulfilled as you said that bittrex believed the terms were fulfilled?
ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:53:44 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:05:15 AM by ugethit1

Hey dev just do PoD and lie.  That's what some other dev have done.  The system is so easy to beat it is a joke. Tell cryptoasain a few lies and your GTG.  Why even bother to argue with the community about PoD?  Just fake your PoD like other devs have.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:13:41 AM

Also ocminer, what were the terms that were fulfilled as you said that bittrex believed the terms were fulfilled?

I'm at work now, so I don't have enough (or so much) time to search trough the whole CLSTR Thread, but here is one point:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ?input_string=clustercoin

Here are escrow terms:
Code:
Bittrex provides an escrow service between coin developers and traders who want a safe way to transact presale coins.  

Before starting the ICO, the developer must:

Provide Bittrex with wallet code for code review before adding the coin onto our website
Mine a genesis block with the premine;  Any coins not part of the ICO must be disclosed in the ANN thread
Transfer the premine to Bittrex
Disclose the terms of the ICO
The length of time for the ICO
The price / market cap for the premine
The conditions for a successful ICO; For instance, the developer will refund all investors if the ICO does not exceed 50% of the premine
The schedule for ICO payments;  This can be as much as a lump sum after 7 days of the ICO ending or a schedule of payments over a series of months
The coin team must provide working wallets for Windows, Mac, and Linux and a stable blockchain up to 3 days after the end of the ICO
Publicize the terms clearly on the ANN thread; A link that verifies Bittrex will hold the ICO will be provided and must also be posted on the ANN thread
Provide Bittrex a minimum non-refundable 5 BTC payment for hosting the escrow.  This will be used to buy back the ICO if it is cancelled.  The escrow fee can be increased depending on the complexity of the terms of the ICO.

So basically .. After the Blockchain was running for three days and all wallets were delivered, the terms were fullfilled. POD was requester AFTER that and just with lots of pressure from the community.

As stated before - I've got limited time now, but you can see everything for yourself @ the CLSTR Thread.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:14:36 AM

Hey dev just do PoD and lie.  That's what some other dev have done.  The system is so easy to beat it is a joke. Tell cryptoasain a few lies and your GTG.  Why even bother to argue with the community about PoD?  Just fake your PoD like other devs have.

None have yet, ugethit.. stop that b*shit posting over and over again.. nWo has verified by C-Cex, not by CryptoAsian..

ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:16:29 AM

None have yet, ugethit.. stop that b*shit posting over and over again.. nWo has verified by C-Cex, not by CryptoAsian..

Fuck you OCminer who are you to tell me what to do?  The only bullshit here is you telling people PoD has value. How do you know it hasn't been faked already?
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:18:52 AM

Rules for escrow:

Yes, we got lucky on cluster

But what if in the escrow terms it said more than working wallet? More than just a blockchain?

If someone said today they were doing Kluster and in the escrow terms, until the cluster feature was working, the dev didn't get a dime.

Would  you invest then?

I think harsher escrow terms protect us more than POD in an ICO.

I'm not saying these terms in this coin are enough, cause yes, what if phase 1 is enough to run off, right.

But that only protects us in the ICO situation.

I can't see what can be done on a POW coin except POD

I just don't have as much faith in it as some I guess. Im not against it tho.

When it comes to mining, you might have noticed, I mine almost everything, if Im not sure its a scam, I throw $10 or more at it. Every ninja. But some are so bad you just know. The rest you lose most to the time, but when you hit you hit! some you can just tell like BTCD, KEY, ETC. Those were ninjas and they paid the bills for 6 months on just those two lol. I never download the wallet until it been awhile. Or something else makes me think they are ok.

I guess I'm just not as pissed at the scammers because I make a lot of money. Mostly trading. I got people who pay me to trade for them, and it's been going very very well.

So I don't feel as pissed as some people who may have lost all their BTC. I guess if I got hit by all these scammers and I was losing money I'd be more freaked out I would imagine.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

Fuck you OCminer who are you to tell me what to do?  The only bullshit here is you telling people PoD has value. How do you know it hasn't been faked already?

Thanks for your love, ugethit1, hope your second account won't get hacked too Smiley

I can't "know" but it is at least a step in the right direction, there are not just people like you who like to be scammed over and over again, some people move in the right direction and are searching for solutions to be NOT scammed again.

POD is much better than nothing (and better than escrow - in my opinion), and I've tried to discuss with you yesterday in the RUBLE thread but it seems you're running out of arguments AGAIN and thats why you start getting personally.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:24:04 AM

Rules for escrow:

Yes, we got lucky on cluster

But what if in the escrow terms it said more than working wallet? More than just a blockchain?

If someone said today they were doing Kluster and in the escrow terms, until the cluster feature was working, the dev didn't get a dime.

Would  you invest then?

I think harsher escrow terms protect us more than POD in an ICO.

I'm not saying these terms in this coin are enough, cause yes, what if phase 1 is enough to run off, right.

But that only protects us in the ICO situation.

I can't see what can be done on a POW coin except POD

I just don't have as much faith in it as some I guess. Im not against it tho.

When it comes to mining, you might have noticed, I mine almost everything, if Im not sure its a scam, I throw $10 or more at it. Every ninja. But some are so bad you just know. The rest you lose most to the time, but when you hit you hit! some you can just tell like BTCD, KEY, ETC. Those were ninjas and they paid the bills for 6 months on just those two lol. I never download the wallet until it been awhile. Or something else makes me think they are ok.

I guess I'm just not as pissed at the scammers because I make a lot of money. Mostly trading. I got people who pay me to trade for them, and it's been going very very well.

So I don't feel as pissed as some people who may have lost all their BTC. I guess if I got hit by all these scammers and I was losing money I'd be more freaked out I would imagine.

Sounds good.. make escrow community driven .. Make a poll, so they get funds when the community feels they have delivered "enough" to be funded ... Good idea !

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:25:16 AM

He trying to save your ass you faggot
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:25:23 AM

Deleting posts already, I would watch out for this one guys.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:25:42 AM

Dev still hasn't given an answer WHY he will not do POD.

I urge you to exercise extreme caution before investing in this.

15% is still 15BTC for releasing a working POW scrypt wallet.  you can get someone to make this for under 0.1BTC.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:26:04 AM

Deleting posts already, I would watch out for this one guys.

Noticed that too...

Sad..

Another Flag...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: